PDA

View Full Version : [TuT]How 2 Register in Private Trackers Without Invite +CAPS

Aurion
21.06.08, 13:30
This procedure is only for trackers which have a chance of opening signups. It's not guaranteed to work.

Hey There Guys !! I was very bussy the last couple of days coz Work has became a Curse :biggrin: Grabbed today something way amazing that I havent noticed anywhere before so Just wanted to Provide SB with this TuT before anyone does !! :top:

We are aware that lots of Trackers have been closed & limited to be Private Trackers requiring User Invites which sux BIG Time,though I think applying this TuT would be very helpful,Just wait for the Right Second to begin processing :biggrin: Anyway,lets start with the steps....

Trackers Like BCG opens signups for very brief periods of time (Seconds actually). At other times it will display the following message:

"Max users have been reached for the current time period. Have some coca, watch the sun rise (or set), and come back. Nature is beautiful. You might get lucky."

So Even if you miraculously get the signup form on first try, you will have less than 9 seconds to fill the form; if you are late, you will be treated with a similar message. Now you may think it is impossible to signup. It is not; at least with a few nice addons for Firefox !!!:biggrin: Thats why we need Firefox to Generate this nice Trick !! Then We gonna need some nice Add-Ons that maniac Coders have made to apply the same Idea to a Closed Website !!

Steps :

1. Download Check4Change FireFox extension from here https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/3028

** It might ask you to restart Firefox after you install just to apply the Add-on,so just agree to restart.

2. Download AutoFormer FireFox extension from here https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/1958

** It might also ask for a Firefox restart so just go on.

3. Visit Blackcats 2.2 (http://www.blackcats-games.net/) and click on the Register link. (Directly accessing signup page would not work.)

4. You will be taken to the page with "max user limit reached" message.

http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=3117

Now select the message text or message heading ("Signup failed!") & highlight either one of them,then right click --->Check4Change-->Custom. Enter 3 seconds in the "Refresh and check every.." field under "Check Interval". Also tick "Dont refresh while viewing page" button.

Note : If you have been caught as "Mr Refresh" (since you are using the Check4Change add-on which based on refreshing a website's scripts intervals) then make it 5 seconds & see it works)

http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=3118

5. Check4Change will now refresh the page every 3 seconds to detect any changes. Within 15 mins it will detect the signup form being loaded and notify you. Now take your time (and I mean take your whole time needed) and fill each and every field (Except the captcha) carefully. Double check everything and make sure you tick everything.

Note Regarding E-mails used for Signing Up : Blackcats will not accept popular free email addresses. If you have an ISP provided address, use it. If you don't,here are some of the working mails on BCG :

www.gawab.com
www.fastmail.fm
WEB.DE - E-Mail-Adresse kostenlos, FreeMail, Nachrichten & Services (http://www.web.de)

6. Before you click submit, Go to FireFox Edit menu-->Autoformer--> click "save all fields". Now press submit. You will be greeted with "Max user limit reached' message again. Do not worry this is normal. :biggrin:

http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=3116

7. Then you either hit back button in your browser or repeat steps 3 and 4 once more and wait till Check4Change to detect a change(this will take some time). This time be on High Alert. The moment it detects the signup form being loaded, switch to the tab immediately. Autoformer will automatically load the values previously entered. This saves you the valuable seconds. Quickly fill the captcha (no spaces when filling two words) and hit submit. You should get confirmation email within 30 minutes. If you still get "Max user limit reached' , that means you were too late. Repeat steps 3,4 and 7.

Remember : [B]Its Only about time,so dont panic if you missed the first shot,you already have the tools & secret weapons to get your self in to any Private Tracker now !! :top:

shoulder
21.06.08, 14:37
Great Tut. :top:

These two Emails are working as well.

Web.de (http://web.de/)
Bestmail.us (Fastmail.fm) (http://fastmail.fm/)

Also on BCG you shouldn't refresh every 3 seconds, cause they don't like Mr Refresh. :wink:
Also you should have a look at the time.
BCG is opening the signup every 15 minutes for 9 seconds.
So if you failed to signup, start the procedure again after ~13 minutes to avoid to be detected as Mr Refresh.
Anyway, if you're catched as Mr Refresh just delete your BCG cookies and try again.

Aurion
21.06.08, 15:08
Great Tut. :top:

These two Emails are working as well.

Web.de (http://web.de/)
Bestmail.us (Fastmail.fm) (http://fastmail.fm/)

Also on BCG you shouldn't refresh every 3 seconds, cause they don't like Mr Refresh. :wink:
Also you should have a look at the time.
BCG is opening the signup every 15 minutes for 9 seconds.
So if you failed to signup, start the procedure again after ~13 minutes to avoid to be detected as Mr Refresh.
Anyway, if you're catched as Mr Refresh just delete your BCG cookies and try again.

Yeah,this is absolutely right man,gonna add the last tip in the tut so that people get familiar with anti-procedures :top: Thanks mate for the infos adding

shoulder
21.06.08, 15:19
If you have been caught as "Mr Refresh" (since you are using the Check4Change add-on which based on refreshing a website's scripts intervals) then make it 5 seconds & see it works)

That's wrong!

As far as I know they check how many times you refreshed the page and not the refresh interval. :wink:

Aurion
21.06.08, 15:27
That's wrong!

As far as I know they check how many times you refreshed the page and not the refresh interval. :wink:

thats what Ive meant dude,to just widden the interval to a bigger number so you dont get caught as a Refresher :wink:

shoulder
21.06.08, 15:40
Yes, on that point you're right.
But if you start now checking with an interval of 5 seconds and they open the registry in 10 minutes for example, you will most likely catched as Mr Refresh.

So the best thing you can do is to start the check about 2 minutes before they open the registry but it's hard to know when this moment is.
But once you got this moment it's easy to get the next if you failed to register.

Aurion
21.06.08, 18:45
but it's hard to know when this moment is.
But once you got this moment it's easy to get the next if you failed to register.

Well,as you said its hard to know when they will open the next empty slot,thats why you should not worry about that by setting a wise range ot refreshing intervals in order to catch the moment of truth !! :top:

zatoicchi
21.06.08, 20:24
great info, maybe i can use this to register at fsc tracker. that will be really something to be unbelievable to believe but moslty likely not...:biggrin:

Aurion
21.06.08, 20:35
great info, maybe i can use this to register at fsc tracker. that will be really something to be unbelievable to believe but moslty likely not...:biggrin:

Well,you can use it on any closed Tracker sinc I got this TuT from a friend of mine who already used it to get into TT !! :top:

shoulder
21.06.08, 20:45
I think FSC isn't opening the registry, not even for a short time.

BTW, which tracker do you mean with TT?
TranceTraffic?

Aurion
21.06.08, 20:58
yup,TT = TranceTraffic

Manas
21.06.08, 21:09
Nice tutorial :top:

Anyway, I don't think that you have any chance to get into higher level trackers with this guide... :wink:

Why? Because those trackers never open their signups.... ( And trust me: TT also didn't)

I'd also like to remind you that the tracker staff is also reading forums and will certainly know of this method as it is well-known.

Nonetheless, thank you for posting this tutorial!!!
It may help some people out :wink:

Aurion
21.06.08, 21:41
Nice tutorial :top:

Anyway, I don't think that you have any chance to get into higher level trackers with this guide... :wink:

Why? Because those trackers never open their signups.... ( And trust me: TT also didn't)

I'd also like to remind you that the tracker staff is also reading forums and will certainly know of this method as it is well-known.

Nonetheless, thank you for posting this tutorial!!!
It may help some people out :wink:

Well,let me be honest with,IMO I think that this TuT well be effectively limited to Medium lvls Trackers starting from LVL 4 upscending,since LVL 1,2,3 are very rarely hard to get in :tongue:

P.S TT is a LVL 5 Tracker so I guess its an easy tast to get in but it might require some more time to manage the Opening moment :top:

shoulder
21.06.08, 21:45
You unterstood something wrong. :tongue:

Level 1 are tracker which are pretty easy to get.
Level 5 (on some lists the highest level) are very hard to obtain.

CindyVer
21.06.08, 22:11
Are some people just posting to post ... FSC won't open signups like ever. TT never opens signups. This kind of 'magic' is just for low level trackers, but I don't the OP to know much about higher level-trackers.

Aurion
21.06.08, 22:22
Are some people just posting to post ... FSC won't open signups like ever. TT never opens signups. This kind of 'magic' is just for low level trackers, but I don't the OP to know much about higher level-trackers.

Well,I didnt even see you posting a single word since I got in SB-I,so dont give me this crap about Posting to Post :baeh: and for some hard to get trackers,this method was a success,so try it before saying "it wont work"

shoulder
21.06.08, 22:33
Well, maybe there should be a list posted containing tracker on which this method is working.
The only one I already knew and I've tested is BCG.

And please, don't flame!

anon
21.06.08, 23:00
it worked for me at BCG :top:

seems autoformer didn't work here, because the forms weren't auto-filled for me... had to fill everything manually very quickly, seems i got lucky :biggrin:

CindyVer
21.06.08, 23:05
It isn't about me posting or not ... maybe this works on some trackers ... but claiming this works on TT is just plain nonsense ... things your 'friend' was able to do, but can't really have happened don't help this community.

haxx
22.06.08, 14:30
Fastmail.fm, do not work on BCG ..

anon
22.06.08, 17:26

it worked for me yesterday :confused2: (my FM address ends in @ml1.net if that helps you)

shoulder
22.06.08, 17:33
I can only say Bestmail.us (one of the Fastmail.fm endings) is working, whether Fastmail.fm as ending is working I can't say. :wink:

haxx
22.06.08, 17:36
it worked for me yesterday :confused2: (my FM address ends in @ml1.net if that helps you)

Okay, my mail ends at @fastmail.fm ..

Aurion
22.06.08, 19:42

Well,then try to use gawab.com coz that one worked for me on BCG :top:

@ Shoulder: I dont if you are talking to me to that guy when mentioning "Flaming" but you know im not that kind of people who would flame others,coz I Keep my support to this amazing Community & wont do anything that goes beyond the Main Rules !! He just got me mad since he did not even say thanks for posting a TuT like this one that others used to get into most of the Closed up Trackers,I hate when people just complain about things without even trying it out !! :icon_angry[1]:

shoulder
22.06.08, 19:51
That was not targeted at you. :wink:
It was adressed at both of you but basically at CindyVer cause he started to flame.

Aurion
22.06.08, 19:59
That was not targeted at you. :wink:
It was adressed at both of you but basically at CindyVer cause he started to flame.

Sorry my friend,but he drove me crazy coz he did not even say "Thanks" & I did not see him active lately,so just comlaining about silly things that he did not even try out :tongue:

hitman
22.06.08, 20:01
just dont bother obout it reppy he wrote only his opinion actually its not something that i can share anyway you do a good job:top:

anon
22.06.08, 20:13
Sorry my friend,but he drove me crazy coz he did not even say "Thanks" & I did not see him active lately,so just comlaining about silly things that he did not even try out :tongue:

reppy, everything cool man :top: thanks again for this tutorial, it got me inside BCG which is by far the biggest and best game tracker around... :klatsch_3:

Aurion
22.06.08, 20:23
reppy, everything cool man :top: thanks again for this tutorial, it got me inside BCG which is by far the biggest and best game tracker around... :klatsch_3:

WOW !! this is awesome dude,im very happy for ya,just NJoy & Ignore Idiots as usuall :tongue:

Thanks all my friend for Your Support & Good Sharing Appreciation,its just I Feel Sorry for Low Active Members !! :tongue:

zatoicchi
22.06.08, 22:02
this method also works at scl when they were open, got in by using it ..sometimes you have to be lucky i guesss

anon
22.06.08, 22:05
how much did it take you to get the signup form at ScL? because i'm trying this method there and still nothing :tongue:

shoulder
22.06.08, 22:07
Yeah, I also noticed it's working on ScL.

But unfortunately I was not fast enough to register, hope they will open again.
I think they opened half an hour ago.

anon
22.06.08, 22:09
and when i was trying this at bcg autoformer didn't work so i had to fill everything by hand, did it quickly enough...

that's not fair :frown: :tongue:

zatoicchi
22.06.08, 22:14
But unfortunately I was not fast enough to register, hope they will open again.

yea going to use it again for scl to get another account just in case im banned but i think the user base has already reached it's goal.they had 26 slots that were open

Aurion
22.06.08, 22:47
Well,im very glad that this Method has worked for you guys,Just keep trying & set the Autoformer on restore point since it might got stuck into some sort of a certaing stage while filling up Registeration Form !!

P.S Post more Replies if you managed to get into some of the High Level Trackers !! :top:

zatoicchi
23.06.08, 01:44
waiting for the likes of hight level trackers to have open signup but the chances of them opening are slim to none..but its always easy if we have the know how to do it when they do open

xarda
23.06.08, 02:38
this method also works at scl when they were open, got in by using it ..sometimes you have to be lucky i guesss

Yeah I used that to get into BCG..but I missed the ScL opening. Also, zat does ScL have an invite system too or do I have to wait till they re open?

zatoicchi
23.06.08, 02:56
Yeah I used that to get into BCG..but I missed the ScL opening. Also, zat does ScL have an invite system too or do I have to wait till they re open?

yes they have an invite system..i seen people giving out invites from time to time

haxx
23.06.08, 13:39
ScL = SceneLeech? .. :s

shoulder
23.06.08, 13:42
No, ScL means SceneLife.

CindyVer
24.06.08, 13:21
WOW !! this is awesome dude,im very happy for ya,just NJoy & Ignore Idiots as usuall :tongue:

Thanks all my friend for Your Support & Good Sharing Appreciation,its just I Feel Sorry for Low Active Members !! :tongue:

A little over-sensitive if you ask me ... I just pointed out that some of the info you got second hand (via a friend) isn't correct.

This might work on some trackers but if you state this works on every closed or on a tracker that didn't open up like for ever, you shouldn't be surprised that someone (in this cas me) tells you to get your facts together before posting.

And about thanking you ... you put an effort in your post, yes. but since I already have accounts a BCG and ScL it didn't help me, so I don't see the need to thank you for it. :wink2:

About your comment on my 'inactivity' ... I think you shouldn't let the sb-i staff worry about that ...

You might be irritated because of my inactivity ... I get irritated from your countless 'thank you community', 'this is the best forum', 'thank you my friends'- over excited-posts. :rolling_eyes:

Now I suggest we will let this rest and bring the peace back to this thread! :tongue:

Ostracized
24.06.08, 14:02
Even though you're right about most of his posts being suckups and useless spam, and most tutorials look like taken from somewhere else you must consider that its a tutorial and an offer to the community that might be useful to some.
Every opinion matters here, but it wasnt the opinion you stated that was hurtful but the manner.

Aurion
24.06.08, 18:57
A little over-sensitive if you ask me ... I just pointed out that some of the info you got second hand (via a friend) isn't correct.

This might work on some trackers but if you state this works on every closed or on a tracker that didn't open up like for ever, you shouldn't be surprised that someone (in this cas me) tells you to get your facts together before posting.

And about thanking you ... you put an effort in your post, yes. but since I already have accounts a BCG and ScL it didn't help me, so I don't see the need to thank you for it. :wink2:

About your comment on my 'inactivity' ... I think you shouldn't let the sb-i staff worry about that ...

You might be irritated because of my inactivity ... I get irritated from your countless 'thank you community', 'this is the best forum', 'thank you my friends'- over excited-posts. :rolling_eyes:

Now I suggest we will let this rest and bring the peace back to this thread! :tongue:

Well,its not your business that im saying "Thank You,this community is great ... etc" or what ever the fuck im saying since im proud to be active in a nice community like this than being like a silly Bug that just hunt for Good Material tuts & reply with useless words that irrelevant to the topic's subject !! anyway,as I mentioned before,Infos Leechers are being totaly ignored by me since they are not doing any good to the community !!

Even though you're right about most of his posts being suckups and useless spam, and most tutorials look like taken from somewhere else you must consider that its a tutorial and an offer to the community that might be useful to some.
Every opinion matters here, but it wasnt the opinion you stated that was hurtful but the manner.

About your unrespectful words,I wont insult you about that,however I can do that !! if you consider my posts as spam,well its not your fucking business,let Mods/Admins decide about that,and hey LOL take a look @ your Posts Counter,you make me laugh dude,you arent even doing any good being a member of this community,just posting in the Entertainment section which is for n00bs of this community !! about my posted tuts they are not taked from any place since im not a Scammer who jumps other forums to grab & paste tuts then take the credits to himself,so dont give me this crap about my posts,at least im very proud to be active & in some sort helpful to many members who really NJoyed using my tuts,tips & tweaks

Ostracized
24.06.08, 19:13
Entertainment is for n00bs? zomgz0r and i thought it was actually for stuff that entertain you!!!11one You suggesting that it shouldnt be there and in its place should be like a n00bz0rz lounge since only n00bs talk about movies for example. All the 1337 "soldiers" are only hailing the superiors i guess then and havent time for entertainment. Cause its for n00bs.

And the posts counter just points out you're using your mouth too much :wink2:

hitman
24.06.08, 19:28
well its not your fucking business,let Mods/Admins decide about that

thats the point

to the others

there is no need to judge about other user. now btt :nawarte:

Aurion
24.06.08, 20:05
thats the point

to the others

there is no need to judge about other user. now btt :nawarte:

so do you think im right or wrong regarding this point hitman ?? coz I got pissed off of members like that guy who just moan like whores about things that arent already their business :icon_angry[1]:

hitman
24.06.08, 20:25
so do you think im right or wrong regarding this point hitman ?? coz I got pissed off of members like that guy who just moan like whores about things that arent already their business :icon_angry[1]:

you are right reppy i dont have any problem with what you are writing.

Aurion
24.06.08, 20:50
you are right reppy i dont have any problem with what you are writing.

Thanks dude for understandin !! :top: dont know whats wrong with those n00bs ??!!! I guess English Language is a Hard Profession :biggrin:

CindyVer
25.06.08, 17:24
Thanks dude for understandin !! :top: dont know whats wrong with those n00bs ??!!! I guess English Language is a Hard Profession :biggrin:

I was under the impression I wrote at the end of my post we should let it rest ... apparently some people are not able to do so.

About your remark regarding the use of the English language, let me tell you this:

'understandin' should be 'understanding'
'dont' should be 'don't'
'whats' should be 'what's'
'English language is a Hard Profession' doesn't make any sense at all.
:rolling_eyes:

@ the sb-i staff ... you can now say that I am the one continuing this silly conversation but just read the last sentence of my last post and you'll see I am not the one that is desperately trying to prove his point and in that pocess continues flaming other members for being 'n00bs' and such. :icon_angry[1]:

Aurion
25.06.08, 18:31
Well,if you are correcting my missing letters in my mentioned words,then this is how I write on WEB dude,go get a life coz if I wrote Professional English (which you already dont understand what it means) I guess you wont ever be able to follow up :tongue:

shoulder
25.06.08, 18:51
Well, I would say you both stop flaming now and we let this thing behind us, ok? :wink:
Can we agree on that?

anon
25.06.08, 19:48
yea, it's just like let it go already...

zatoicchi
25.06.08, 20:47
yea, it's just like let it go already..

i agree everyone here is one big happy family and we have a good community..make peace

Aurion
26.06.08, 18:17
Well,guys (zat,anon & shoulder) you know that my approach since I got here is "Win Win Policy" which I make sure to mantain when surfing the great SB,so its ok with me to let go anything just for the NJoying & Having Fun :top:

Argument CLose !!

shoulder
14.07.08, 17:44
It's not working anymore on BCG.

BCG is completely closed now, not even the 3 every 15 minutes are going to get in for the time being

We did take over 10,000 new members, lets just see how many will stay the course (probably 500 tops lol)

so we will take stock, and then see what our next move will be.

anon
14.07.08, 17:49
the method doesn't work there anymore and my BCG account has been deleted :frown:

Aurion
14.07.08, 19:25
I managed to get a new account 3 days ago without using this method,just got lucky with the sign up page when I as trying to hit on *Register* Anyway,lets see what happens after things calm down,maybe this method will keep working :top: Give it some time tho

nishant
02.05.09, 05:41
does this occur for any other sites?

Stickbutt
02.05.09, 09:47
does this occur for any other sites?

A couple, perhaps, but it's worth noting that it will not work with BCG any longer.

anon
02.05.09, 18:13
@nishant: theoretically yes, but only in lower level ones, and you'd need to watch the screen and keep C4C running all the time in order to have a remote chance of the tracker allowing you to signup if inactive members are pruned. :eek:

BCG would open only for a few seconds, but when it did it was because they "really" opened. (Sorry if my choice of words isn't the best)

After the introduction of their referral system this doesn't work there anymore.

Aurion
02.05.09, 18:26
You know I heard some rumors that this technique have worked couple of trackers that are still keeping their Sign-up system enabled.

anon
02.05.09, 18:27
Knowing which ones would be great :biggrin:

ghostking
09.05.09, 03:45
Blackcat closed invites...this won't work

anon
09.05.09, 17:34
It wouldn't work even if invites were open, since they killed this method with the introduction of the referral system. :wink:

fuzetea
10.05.09, 10:27
getting invites seem easier.

anon
10.05.09, 17:50
Specially because this method doesn't work at BCG anymore.

mbi0
14.06.09, 02:10
Nice Tut hope we could have a list of trackers were u tryed and work, the most actual u can hehe :D

anon
14.06.09, 18:08
Remember this doesn't work at BCG anymore. It theoretically should at any tracker that shows a "try back later" page and has real chances of ever opening (TS shows such a page too) by pruning inactive users, for example Zamunda and BitSoup, but you'll have to spend much more time refreshing the page.

coolio256
14.06.09, 23:30
Does this tut word on Torrent-Syndrom ?

anon
14.06.09, 23:31
No, it doesn't. They once "opened", but that was because of a database crash.

coolio256
14.06.09, 23:34
And where does this tut work ?

anon
14.06.09, 23:34
It theoretically should at any tracker that shows a "try back later" page and has real chances of ever opening (TS shows such a page too) by pruning inactive users, for example Zamunda and BitSoup, but you'll have to spend much more time refreshing the page.

coolio256
14.06.09, 23:37

What is mean with the last sentence ?

anon
14.06.09, 23:39
I meant that trying to get in will take you more time. Back when this worked at BCG, they'd open every 5-7 seconds, so you only had to wait a few minutes. On the kind of trackers I mentioned, they only open when inactive users are pruned, so you'll have to wait much longer. :redface:

coolio256
14.06.09, 23:40
So its very hard to get in with this tut !?

anon
14.06.09, 23:41
Basically. Chances are much lower :frown:

thecoolest
03.09.09, 07:54
hey..do u know u can register into sites which is closed in signup?via cached page view of google??i try to join 2 site via this it works perfect ...

anon
03.09.09, 14:28
Using this method?

Some sites, such as BitSoup or Zamunda, do open registrations, but when inactive users are pruned. Use C4C and be patient. Others, such as TT, have a signup page, but probably will never open.

via cached page view of google?

Even if you reach the "enter your details" page via Google's cache, if the tracker is full, you won't be able to signup.

thecoolest
21.09.09, 18:32
nope i join 2 torrent sites like it...its works perfect...i can access the site & also download torrents too

anon
21.09.09, 18:33
nope i join 2 torrent sites like it

If they were usually full, you were lucky enough to catch them afyer having pruned some accounts, I guess.

thecoolest
23.09.09, 12:29
ya..thats maybe true..too..but when i join site..its alredy..max accounts..with abt too 1000 more users....i got in..as 1135 user..who tried like it..get into site..so dont know its cached page or site open for signup..lol

i did it abt too 3 month ago..so wont remember it at all..but u can do with some site..as i think

anon
23.09.09, 18:13
so dont know its cached page or site open for signup..lol

I doubt it was cached:

Cache-Control: no-store, no-cache, must-revalidate, post-check=0, pre-check=0

banneduser
14.10.09, 12:11
i had kept it continuously for 15 days but with no luck
it is really difficult with this method
But on what trackers you were able to get into with this method

alpacino
14.10.09, 13:03
You can use this method to signup to trackers that have open window intervals signups, i.e., trackers that open signus randomly, etc.

SBcheater
14.10.09, 13:16
nope i join 2 torrent sites like it...its works perfect...i can access the site & also download torrents too

I am just amazed how you did that using google cache method, because almost every tracker has captcha codes installed and when you will enter that cached/expired captcha code tracker's registration page will not accept new registration from you, this was the result when i tried it on Bitsoup and on demonoid before.. but it didnt worked,

The method that anon just mentioned above is a realistic approach to get an account of trackers that are full but remove accounts with short timed intervals.

anon
14.10.09, 14:22
i had kept it continuously for 15 days but with no luck
it is really difficult with this method
But on what trackers you were able to get into with this method

Read post #79.

ironace
15.11.09, 14:31
With that method you still have to put in the CAPTCHA which can really be a pain with being cap sensitive.

anon
15.11.09, 16:40
Moved + yes, it says that on the first post - be on "high alert" when they're open, and type the captcha as fast as you can.

nihar
04.01.10, 11:06
its very hard to get in with this tut

anon
04.01.10, 15:29
its very hard to get in with this tut

Yes, we know. C4C has to refresh the page when inactive users have been pruned and thus you're able to register. It's been said a lot of times.

cutieslover
21.03.10, 21:10
Im installed everything like in tutorial,but I can't find my add ons in firefox( dont showing when i click right mouse botton)...Do you know why?

anon
21.03.10, 21:11
That belongs to the tutorial thread, and well, I don't know. Are they showing up at Tools -> Addons?

Edit: don't forget there's an online service that can do the same as C4C:
http://www.changedetection.com/

cutieslover
21.03.10, 21:29
Robotic access to this web page (TheVault (http://thevault.bz/signup.php)) is blocked by robots.txt.

We are unable to monitor this page.
Please choose another page to monitor.

Thats what they write.

anon
21.03.10, 21:30
People never use the QUOTE tag...

Then you'll have to get C4C working. :dry:

Anyway, as I said before, chances of getting in are very slim... you won't be able to register 10 minutes after setting everything up.

coolio256
23.03.10, 15:27
Have sb the tut in german?
& does it work on tstracker??

anon
23.03.10, 15:31
No to both. :frown:

coolio256
23.03.10, 15:51
I wait 15 mins (check every 5 seconds) & nothing has happened:confused:

anon
23.03.10, 15:52
TS will never open signups. They have only "opened" it once, but that was due to a database crash, meaning the server couldn't check if all spots were full due to the table storing users' data being corrupted, and thus gave you access to the signup form - but don't expect that to happen again.

Your best bet is to get on looking for an invite next time they open them...

coolio256
23.03.10, 15:55
ok & with what trackers this tut works?

anon
23.03.10, 15:55
Low-level ones... I have explained it several times a few pages back.

DaGuitar
20.08.10, 01:05
Definitely not with zamunda :)

anon
20.08.10, 01:07
Yes, it does work with Zamunda. You just have to find a working proxy, and most of all, be patient. They aren't always open.

trackers
08.04.11, 23:20
can i use This tut with torrentech?

what about scenehd & sciencehd or SCC.

anon
09.04.11, 03:48
can i use This tut with torrentech?

I don't know.

what about scenehd

No.

& sciencehd

I don't know.