PDA

View Full Version : Sweden To Be Wiretapped, Despite Protests

anon
19.06.08, 20:45
Despite public protests both online and on the streets of Stockholm, the Swedish parliament has voted in favor of a new “wiretapping” law which invades the privacy of its citizens by allowing the government to monitor web traffic and phone calls, without the need for court orders or similar authorization.

http://torrentfreak.com/swedes-to-be-wiretapped-despite-protests-080619/

big brother is watching YOU :tongue:

zatoicchi
19.06.08, 20:54
anon, sorry to ask but where is the link?:biggrin:

anon
19.06.08, 20:56
oops, you're right :S corrected :)

zatoicchi
19.06.08, 21:05
sheesh , what wrong with those politician voted in favor on wire tapping, Don't they realize they are opening a can full of worms..no one will be safe even those who voted in favors..they arr nuts..:confused2:

Aurion
19.06.08, 21:41
LOL :biggrin: Thank GOD im not from Sweden,here the government dont give a fuck about anything :biggrin: im just FREE like hell to do & go where ever I want

zatoicchi
19.06.08, 21:50
LOL Thank GOD im not Sweden,here the government dont give a fuck about anything im just FREE like hell to do & go where ever I want

the ways things are going right , i would not be be surprised if they do it here in the good ole UsA

anon
19.06.08, 21:57
i would not be be surprised if they do it here in the good ole UsA

not without serious social repercussions ^^

Ostracized
19.06.08, 23:43
the ways things are going right , i would not be be surprised if they do it here in the good ole UsA

They already done it. Its called Patriot Act