PDA

View Full Version : The Incredible Hulk

Aurion
18.06.08, 11:43
Well,have to say that this game is a kicka$$ one LOOL :biggrin: Just play it to feel the meaning of a true power fist !! for me the Graphix didnt get any way better but its still decent for a Marvel Game :tongue: btw,have anyone here ever played this game coz I might need some help regarding controls which are by default set to PS3/XBox controls & I cant use most of the combos !! :top:

zatoicchi
18.06.08, 11:48
bought the game when it came out but did not play it yet..will try out later.
just keep playing and give me some tips later...:wink:

Aurion
18.06.08, 11:57
bought the game when it came out but did not play it yet..will try out later.
just keep playing and give me some tips later...:wink:

LOL I need myself some tips on how to use controls :biggrin: I cant use any keyboard keys but Space/Enter (for selecting)/A,W,S,D (for moving around) & F for grabbing thins !! However there are still so many other punches,kicking,clapping & combos to be done :confused2:

hitman
18.06.08, 14:33
i saw a few trailer of this game but in the past such games like iron man, trasformers or even hulk ware never good i would use my money for games like mgs4 :biggrin:

Aurion
18.06.08, 22:09
i saw a few trailer of this game but in the past such games like iron man, trasformers or even hulk ware never good i would use my money for games like mgs4 :biggrin:

haha LOL :biggrin: Yeah you bet !! but sometimes you just need to feel the real Power in your own Fist by playing such games :tongue:

haxx
19.06.08, 00:39
From the pictures I have seen of the game, I think it is bad ... However, I have not even tried the game yet, and never think I come to it, since it is not my type of game. But good luck with it :top:

zatoicchi
19.06.08, 10:01
the reason why i purchase is bad or good , it's my favorite comic book hero..

:wink:

Aurion
19.06.08, 21:30
From the pictures I have seen of the game, I think it is bad ... However, I have not even tried the game yet, and never think I come to it, since it is not my type of game. But good luck with it :top:

Well,as I mentioned its just a funny game to spend some time playing :biggrin: feeling incredible power is amazing when there is nothing can stand before you :tongue: just take your shot & try it out :top:

zatoicchi
19.06.08, 21:53
Well,as I mentioned its just a funny game to spend some time playing feeling incredible power is amazing when there is nothing can stand before you just take your shot & try it out

i guess it does not hurt to try it, yea Reppy, it's the enjoyment of having fun.might hurt a little on the pocket but sometimes we need to splurge

anon
19.06.08, 21:59
it's the enjoyment of having fun.might hurt a little on the pocket but sometimes we need to splurge

all work and no play makes jack a dull boy :top: