PDA

View Full Version : RatioFaker Usage

Pickle
16.06.08, 17:15
Ok guys there is no staff like this so we move on..

Download the last build of application from here (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f6/)

first open the torrent file, it is automatically set some details but we have to figure out, what the hack we should arange to be stealth on tracker among these settings.

First thing first if you don't want to be out of tracker, patient is the key. You should use slow upload rates and you must arange the time according to your upload amount. see an example below.

Upload: 10737418240
Download: 0
Time : 108000
interval : 240

Ok then let me explain this,

I am going to be seeder obviously because i did set download amount to anything, i am going to upload 10 GB (5368709120 bytes) in 30 hours and the announce interval time is 4 minutes. It is easy right? Ok then what will the upload speed be? It will show up at the right of the application. At this example it is going to be between 50 KB/s to 100 KB/s.

This is the starting point, you are going to walk alone at the rest of the road.

Good Luck.

Aurion
17.06.08, 19:33
Well,I didnt had the intention before to use this faker since we have the unbelievable shu hack by DDJ which is quite easier & safer in terms of Fake Seeding/Leeching !! Regarding this mini-tut its a quite decent one,however,I thought you should have provided some extra advanced walk-through tips so that people wont get confused up in the middle !! Thanks for this great effort :biggrin:

Pickle
17.06.08, 22:41
it is a simple but powerfull application, at the end it is not a full torrent application and there wouldnt be any more tips, i remember when we used to use this tool we manually calculated infohast etc.
by the way it is torrentbytes and hd-bits.ro secure.

zatoicchi
18.06.08, 04:11
works on most of the low level trackers..still very usefull. i still use it once in awhile