PDA

View Full Version : Drill bit taylor review

zatoicchi
15.06.08, 11:41
Now coming off hit movies like Superbad, Knocked up and 40 yr old virgin, I was expecting a laugh riot. It was a good movie and very funny and it had some great lines in it too. But i felt it didnt have the same chemistry as his last 3 hits had. Seth rogan wrote this movie just like the others but maybe he rushed it out too quickly after knocked up and Superbad. Now this is just my opinion but i hope he doesnt become money hungry like most writers/producers and just start turning movies out every 6 months and each one worst then the last. Hes so very talented i hope he keeps turning out thse comedy hits.

Aurion
20.06.08, 20:36
Ive just watched 40 Years Old Vergin & it was very funny,however didnt bother myself to know who wrote the story,anyway,all movies are going down the drain lately,all producers are looking for fast money

anon
20.06.08, 20:40
all movies are going down the drain lately,all producers are looking for fast money

yea, a lot are like 'if you watched one you've watched them all' :redface:

Ostracized
20.06.08, 21:51
haha not just the drain but the shitter!

No creativity what so ever the last years, and for sure the next one too. Just look what are the upcoming movies, all sequels, prequels and remakes.

In fact im gonna post some of them in a new topic