PDA

View Full Version : Scl(clover)

zatoicchi
13.06.08, 20:33
any input regarding cheating there?or cheated there recently?

xarda
13.06.08, 20:38
its hard to cheat there too only 2500 users ull get caught easily. You can with shu but it will show that the numbers don't add up :)

zatoicchi
13.06.08, 20:43
i guess it's just like Music vids then very small community based tracker. can't risk getting banned there just got in...but eventually i will have to try it.. thanks for the info

anon
13.06.08, 20:45
its hard to cheat there too only 2500 users ull get caught easily.

so he'll be better off at waiting until the userbase is bigger until attempting to cheat.

let's promote the tracker :smile:

zatoicchi
13.06.08, 21:19
let's promote the tracker

yeah lets, most of the tracker now wants to be anononymous but i could understand their concerns nowdays

Manas
13.06.08, 21:35
Dunno why all keep saying that a small tracker is hard to cheat. In the end the only thing that matters are the cheating scripts. I have many small trackers and nonetheless I cheat there with high rates.

Use shu mod and your brain which means behave like a real filesharer and you'll be fine. Nothing to worry about....

anon
13.06.08, 21:39
Dunno why all keep saying that a small tracker is hard to cheat.

but you know, just in case... :smile:

zatoicchi
13.06.08, 21:43
yep, anything is possible ..the smaller they are the more you try

Manas
13.06.08, 21:44
Well, I don't think that waiting for a bigger userbase is a good idea. ScL wants active members and trust me: If all these new members won't get active over the next 2 weeks they'll all get deleted. ScL only recently had a clean up which included the removal of several hundred accounts.

Either you immediately begin with cheating there or you try to be an honest filesharer or you wait and get deleted due inactivity. Choose what you want :top:

zatoicchi
13.06.08, 21:49
cheat of course..that' s why im here..lol:klatsch_3:

Manas
13.06.08, 22:55
Didn't expect anything else :tongue:

btw. The ratiomaster also works there. And before cheating: Always take a look at the peerlist and adapt your fake speed to it.

Good Luck :wink:

Aurion
14.06.08, 01:48
Well, I don't think that waiting for a bigger userbase is a good idea. ScL wants active members and trust me: If all these new members won't get active over the next 2 weeks they'll all get deleted. ScL only recently had a clean up which included the removal of several hundred accounts.

Either you immediately begin with cheating there or you try to be an honest filesharer or you wait and get deleted due inactivity. Choose what you want :top:

Well,reasonable acts are always fine tho !! :biggrin: Just use your common sense & scale your sharing limits then you will be Fine enough to cheat over the whole Trackers :top:

zatoicchi
14.06.08, 02:01
btw. The ratiomaster also works there. And before cheating: Always take a look at the peerlist and adapt your fake speed to it.

appreciate the input in this matter, will let everyone knows if i succeed but i mus wait a little while mus blend in with the crowd first.

xarda
14.06.08, 02:45
I know this is off topic but recently manas has a HD-TV giveaway..I was wondering which programs worked (aside from SHU)..i like to use RM cuz i can blast it ;)

zatoicchi
14.06.08, 02:53
I know this is off topic but recently manas has a HD-TV giveaway..I was wondering which programs worked (aside from SHU)..i like to use RM cuz i can blast it ;)

if your referring to Bit-hdtv.. Rm works really great there just cheat sensibly

Snakedoctor
14.06.08, 13:45
what does Scl stand for?

Manas
14.06.08, 14:07
SceneLife :wink:

URL with net :top:

maniak
14.06.08, 21:28
ill try to cheat in scl.... but i dont see anything special in that site.... whats your opinion??

zatoicchi
14.06.08, 22:24
be careful there very little seeder and leechers..cheat cautiosly

maniak
15.06.08, 06:20
oks thank you-----´´

Manas
15.06.08, 10:41
ill try to cheat in scl.... but i dont see anything special in that site.... whats your opinion??

ScL is famous for its packs... But I agree with you- it isn't anything special.

zatoicchi
15.06.08, 11:30
trying faze mod , seems to be working find there so far. but hard to leechers and seeder, the community is to small

Manas
15.06.08, 11:56
There's no reason why the Faze Mod shouldn't work on all trackers...

It's perfectly coded and if it's wisely used it can't be detected :wink:

Happy cheating :top:

Options
10.07.08, 03:52
Faze Mod?
what is it? i only heard of shu mod for azureus

xarda
10.07.08, 04:00
faze mod is a client developed by SB-I members (it looks more like RM and doesn't require that much memory), but I prefer DDJ (I tweaked it to perfection) :)

Options
10.07.08, 04:09
does Faze mod work similar like RM?
and what is DDJ?. I am really new to this site...so i have no idea about the cheating tools.
but i would like to use it because i find it very hard to seed on my current trackers.

thanks man

Ostracized
10.07.08, 04:25
Faze mod is nothing like RM. First of all faze mod is a modded client and not an emulation of.
It looks more like utorrent, or any client for that matter, than a cheap "magic trick" like RM.

DDJ is a coder here that brought the ex-shu mod free for all.

xarda
10.07.08, 04:29
does Faze mod work similar like RM?
and what is DDJ?. I am really new to this site...so i have no idea about the cheating tools.
but i would like to use it because i find it very hard to seed on my current trackers.

thanks man

Manas is an experienced user and if he says Faze should work on every tracker than I'd take his word, you just have to be smart with speeds and how many leechers-seeders there are. Since u wrote this in this thread I wouldn't go very high (kbs) on scl.

Options
10.07.08, 08:10
Yes i understand. i will only set my upload speed around 50-90kb/s

and what is the difference between Faze mod and Shu mod? I know Shu mod work with Azureus
and what abt Faze mod? is Faze mod and shu mod 2 diff things? or are they the same?

thnks man. i know it is really a silly question

capito
10.07.08, 11:46
shu mod is an "edited" azureus.
faze mod is a completely new torrent client.
made it to cheat, and able to spoof "official" torrent clients.
so they're like, but not the same.
(plus, faze mod was born here so it's (he's?) very loved around here)
but the thing you need to understand is that they're both torrent clients. completely different to RM. so for cheating you have to do actual download (have the files) wich means the tracker will try to connect you with peer, wich makes it (the cheating) a lot safer.
and about cheating in scl...
very hard, 'cause even though the tracker may not catch you, any user can see you and report you to the staff. :baeh:

Ostracized
10.07.08, 12:26
Faze is a mod on LH-ABC client, which is based on ABC. Its also not new (the client), its been around for a while.

Options
10.07.08, 17:24
and about cheating in scl...
very hard, 'cause even though the tracker may not catch you, any user can see you and report you to the staff. :baeh:

alrite i will take you advice man :)

and What about Utorrent mod? is this a modified Utorrent client like modified Azureus (Shu mod)?
Utorrent mod=Utraitor right? or 2 diff things?

shoulder
10.07.08, 17:34
It's not exactly the same, because the Azureus and the Faze mods are "deeper"
The uT mod is because of the closed source of uT only a hex mod.

uTraitor (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f43/utraitor-v3-1-sb-innovation-2475/) is one of the uT mods, but as far as i know it's not working on much tracker.
If you want do use a uT mod, I recommend to use this uT mod (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f43/utorrent-expansion-sbi-leecherpack-v5-based-utorrent-1-77-a-2242/).

Look at the descriptions in the threads to see which exe is modified in which way.

Options
10.07.08, 17:45
i see.
you mean uT mod is a modified uTorrent client but is diff with Faze mod and Azereus because Faze mod and Azereus are "deeper"

so does uT mod require actual download from the site? if yes, i already downloaded the files and know want to upload it.. how can i move it from my utorrent to the uT mod ?

shoulder
10.07.08, 17:55
Yes, the uT mods require files, completed or downloading doesn't care.
If you have the files already, all you have to do is to open the torrent file in the uT mod and select the folder where the files are located as destination folder.
Now uT (the original or a mod) will compare these files with those contained in the torrent file.
After that it will start seeding/leeching.

Options
10.07.08, 18:06
thanks man will try it

personally, which one these 3 do u recommend? between Faze mod, shu mod, and uT mod?
which one of these are u using ?
just wanted to know :)

shoulder
10.07.08, 18:13
I don't cheat very often but if then using Azureus or Faze.
Sometimes I use the RM to push my ratio but this tool isn't working on every tracker and I think it's easy to detect if they have the necessary scripts.

Options
10.07.08, 18:38
well i am only using RM on Torrent damage and Funfile
i think these 2 dont have really good scripts

what do u think abt these 2?

shoulder
10.07.08, 18:40
I am not on these two and haven't ever been.
So can't say anything about their scripts.

zatoicchi
10.07.08, 21:05
what do u think abt these 2?

very easy to cheat there without any problems but cheat smart..practically you can use any method of cheating on these 2 trackers ..i have cheated on these trackers very easily

Options
12.07.08, 04:52
and What about TL?
Is it possible to use:
1.RM?
2. uT mod?

I know Faze mod is possible (heard from anon, thanks man :)) and Shu mod also possible (heard from everybody :))

zatoicchi
12.07.08, 05:00
and What about TL?
Is it possible to use:
1.RM?
2. uT mod?

Rm is still possible there and ut mod

xarda
12.07.08, 06:01
I use shu there but right now im in the buffer process so im talking bs files with a lot of users works fine :)

Options
12.07.08, 08:43
Right now. I am Uploading on BCG and TL and Tvt.ro using uT mod Fakeup_5x
Hopufully it is safe...if anyone has experience using uT mod on these site..Hope to hear it from you

divlord
19.07.08, 21:13
smaller community cheating is always tough

_alias
27.11.08, 21:11
hi all
pls tell me, what cheat mods work atm on ScL? (Faze, Shu, RM) ?

underforeed
28.11.08, 16:50
All of the above work. Rm works under 100

Aurion
29.11.08, 17:35
hi all
pls tell me, what cheat mods work atm on ScL? (Faze, Shu, RM) ?

damn man,what's the use of reviving an old topic like this ? if you flipped over the 3 old pages of this topic you would definitely find your answer...

anon
29.11.08, 17:38
The latest reply before his is from july - ScL could have changed their scripts since then. Plus, we'd rather have people post on an existing thread, right? :tongue:

Aurion
29.11.08, 18:10
I won't argue about this anymore,but no it's wrong to revive an old thread -period-

CindyVer
29.11.08, 18:36
damn man,what's the use of reviving an old topic like this ? if you flipped over the 3 old pages of this topic you would definitely find your answer...

The latest reply before his is from july - ScL could have changed their scripts since then. Plus, we'd rather have people post on an existing thread, right? :tongue:

I won't argue about this anymore,but no it's wrong to revive an old thread -period-

Lol ... here we go again :biggrin:

anon
29.11.08, 18:38
Not this time.

maniak
02.12.08, 05:29
i always cheat in ScL using shu an i had no problems, remember use your brain an only cheat when there are leechers or partial seeders (listed as leechers)

_alias
02.12.08, 11:47
pls tell me is RM safe works at that moment on ScL?

underforeed
02.12.08, 16:06
i already answered you. yes. under 100kbps