PDA

View Full Version : BitTorrent Trio Hit a Billion Pageviews a Month

anon
12.06.08, 01:54
Following Mininova and The Pirate Bay, isoHunt is now the third BitTorrent site to enter the list of top 100 most visited websites on the Internet. Together the three sites generate more than a billion pageviews a month and they continue to grow.

BitTorrent Trio Hit a Billion Pageviews a Month | TorrentFreak (http://torrentfreak.com/bittorrent-trio-hit-a-billion-pageviews-a-month-080611/)

do you think they'll be able to hold up with the load if this continues? :eek3:

zatoicchi
12.06.08, 10:02
that's a lot of torrent traffic out there, they must have a very large servers for this visitors.
But the best part is all those big companies must getting worried , the more they take down the more users pops up.lol

Pickle
12.06.08, 11:49
those big companies should run their own tracker at the end :)

zatoicchi
12.06.08, 12:01
pickle, what you said is hilarious,the big companies should start their own tracker that would be something to see..plus i would not doubt it one bit that they do..for a fee of course..:mad2:

anon
12.06.08, 17:48
tracker: tracker.sony.com/announce?passkey=******************
status: you have hit your download limit. give us $19.95 to add 1gb to your account

:biggrin:

Aurion
14.06.08, 18:44
lol !!! I think anon has done it all hehe,now they are bragging by asking for money but I guess after a while they will ban for getting money lol !! :tongue: