PDA

View Full Version : Download Torrents on PS3, iPhone and Web-Enabled Devices

zatoicchi
11.06.08, 05:02
There are many devices available today that are technically able to run BitTorrent, but the manufacturers choose to limit the usability of their devices. TorrentFreak chats to the developer of TorrentRelay, a service that allows you to download torrents on the PS3, iPhone and many other web-enabled devices.

Download Torrents on PS3, iPhone and Web-Enabled Devices | TorrentFreak (http://torrentfreak.com/download-torrents-on-ps3-iphone-and-other-web-enabled-devices-080610/)

anon
12.06.08, 01:08
it's bittorrent for everyone and everything :biggrin:

if experiments like this were done with GPRS connections (which have mostly around 2kB/s downstream), then the fact that the iphone for example has edge and 3g capabilities opens new doors :smile:

soon most people will be downloading torrents as they walk the streets :top:

zatoicchi
12.06.08, 09:05
soon most people will be downloading torrents as they walk the streets

yep, and i will be one of those people use that devices,especially now that apple is coming out with a new iphone system that supports 3G..

anon
12.06.08, 16:34
by the time i get an iphone it will be to communications technology what the telegraph is now :biggrin:

zatoicchi
12.06.08, 19:59
by the time i get an iphone it will be to communications technology what the telegraph is now

lol, apple was saying that the new iphone will be a lot cheper than the original one..and maybe we all can buy one at tha low price

Aurion
14.06.08, 17:41
you know the problem is IMO is how they gonna control the bandwith stability coz you know wireless connections are still not that reliable like Cables or T1-4 !! But I think that service will come very true very soon since Technology has left no room for Dreams !! :biggrin:

anon
14.06.08, 17:58
hehe just wait.... things like wi-fi or bluetooth weren't even dreamed of just a few years ago, and now look! :top:

in the meantime just stay close to the hotspot :biggrin:

Aurion
15.06.08, 11:28
hehe just wait.... things like wi-fi or bluetooth weren't even dreamed of just a few years ago, and now look! :top:

in the meantime just stay close to the hotspot :biggrin:

Sure I will since I need to be Hosted on something like that !! :top: