PDA

View Full Version : Is it safe to use no report (leech 0%) for long time??

sbrugby
10.06.08, 14:42
I often use "No reporting ( with no check ) " when I download big PACK files

Is it safe to show me as "leech 0%" for long hours ( 5~10 hours)

or Should I use "No reporting" with "show me as a seed 100% done" option

Assuming that I use it in many peers, which is safer, leech 0% or seed 100% ?

Can Tracker detect this??

hitman
10.06.08, 15:11
well i dont think that most tracker will detect it but there is still a small chance that someone can report you during the 10 hours. as usual there ist no 100% secure methods there is still a small chance to be detected

CoreCore
10.06.08, 15:42
personally, i would use 100% done (seeding) if your going to be connected that long. Mite be better to download normal (with like UL X multi) for a bit and then you could go to seeding mod. But yea main thing is to just make sure you are with lots of other ppl.

anon
10.06.08, 16:12
10 hours for example is around 12-14 tracker announces... if they have a look they'll notice your ip says it you haven't downloaded a single byte, yet you have asked and been given a lot of peers.

Aurion
10.06.08, 16:44
IMO just use the default settings with limited Fake Seed amount so that you wont get noticed seeding too much to a low peers torrent :biggrin:

Rebound
10.06.08, 17:04
The faze mod will have in the next time a custom leecher % function. :wink:

With it you can set the % of a torrent (for noreport).

best regards

Rebound

Aurion
11.06.08, 19:22
The faze mod will have in the next time a custom leecher % function. :wink:

With it you can set the % of a torrent (for noreport).

best regards

Rebound

LOL :biggrin: Im waiting for such a smart kicka$$ project dude !! :rolling_eyes:

zatoicchi
11.06.08, 19:56
from experiences better to just to use it normally . you are more safe that way but on some other tracker it's ok..

sbrugby
12.06.08, 09:05
from experiences better to just to use it normally . you are more safe that way but on some other tracker it's ok..

what does it mean "normally"?? that means "no check"?

zatoicchi
12.06.08, 09:26
sorry , normally means leeching and seeding to me, hardly use no report method . i usually use multi mod and set's my upload to what my isp range provides for me, been ok so far, never had a problem with it, i leave it for 24hrs most of the time. except from a few trackers, like waffles they can detect it..

Aurion
12.06.08, 17:58
sorry , normally means leeching and seeding to me, hardly use no report method . i usually use multi mod and set's my upload to what my isp range provides for me, been ok so far, never had a problem with it, i leave it for 24hrs most of the time. except from a few trackers, like waffles they can detect it..

Well,this is a very decent behaviour dude !! But you know when your ISP's default ranged Uping speed is way low to Keep a stable ratio since you are a heavy downloader prevents you from doing that oftenly !! :top: those weapons are quite Handy..!! :tongue: