Special Thanks to:
╚═══════════════════════════╝

>>>>>> hitman, Manas, rrtn, phpdev <<<<<<

http://img387.imageshack.us/img387/1/fazepublictw3.png

╔═══════════════════════════╗
Changelog / Features:

Features:

- Real Upload Multiplier (undetectable Multi, not like the Hex Mods)
- No Upload Feature (only in private version available)
- stopp torrents after download is finished feature
- Disable Tracker Updates
- different perfect Client Spoofs:
- BitTornado 0.3.18
- BitTornado 0.3.17
- LH-ABC 3.3.0.1 (Core)
- Azureus 3.0.5.2 (only in private versions available)
- Azureus 2.5.0.4 (only in private versions available)
- BitTorrent 6.0.3 (only in private versions available)
- No Report Features:
- Show as seeder 100%, no down counted
- Stealth (not working on all trackers)

Note:

The features are only in the global preferences and they are for all active torrents! We plan to code the features to local settings too, but it´s hard work and we need time. :smile:

Use the no report´s at your own risk!

Changelog 0.1 Public Beta

- Feature: added new Client spoofs
- added Splash Screens
- Bug Fix: 100% Seeder noreport
- Bug Fix: some client spoofs corrected

Changelog 0.2 Private Beta:

- Bug Fix: changed float to int from multiplier (announce is now correct)
- Feature: Stopp torrents after finished download
- Feature: different Client spoofs
- Feature: Disable Tracker updates
- Feature: different No Report options
- Changed: GUI für Fake Settings

Changelog 0.1 Private Beta:

- Bug Fix: Multiplier works now (please test)
- Feature: No Upload Feature is available
- Feature: Removed 3 kbit/s minimum upload limit
- Update: Core Update to LH-ABC 3.3.0.1

Changelog 0.3 Alpha:

- Bug Fix: Floating point number was sent if the multi was disabled (perfect multi now)

Changelog 0.2 Alpha:

- Feature: multiplier now with a float number
- Bug Fix: which set the upload multi every time to 0

Searching for:

- Test results :wink:

Password:

fazemodisthefuture

And last but not least: In the future i will make all options for public available. :wink:

The Update 3 is build from CoreCore, for changelog click here! (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f114/faze-mod-0-1-public-beta-3830/index5.html#post26687)
We don´t give support for the updated version!

Dagon
08.06.08, 16:12
so looked into: client seems to be interesting now. as it seems it looks like utorrent.

what does disable tracker updates mean? something like u are not in snatch list?

Mfg Dagon

Rebound
08.06.08, 16:40
so looked into: client seems to be interesting now. as it seems it looks like utorrent.

what does disable tracker updates mean? something like u are not in snatch list?

Mfg Dagon

Alle 30 Minuten, je nach Tracker unterschiedlich, wird ein Update an den Tracker gesendet. Um die Download/Upload Stats zu aktualisieren. Das wird damit deaktiviert.

Momentan allerdings noch nicht wirklich Sinnvoll, da bei der Fertigstellung eines Torrents ein erneuter Report an den Tracker gesendet wird. Bringt also nur etwas wenn du den Torrent selber vorher stoppst oder das in Verbindung mit dem No Report benutzt.

In Zukunft werde ich daran noch weiter feilen.

Gruß

Rebound

anon
08.06.08, 18:24
Alle 30 Minuten, je nach Tracker unterschiedlich, wird ein Update an den Tracker gesendet. Um die Download/Upload Stats zu aktualisieren. Das wird damit deaktiviert.

Momentan allerdings noch nicht wirklich Sinnvoll, da bei der Fertigstellung eines Torrents ein erneuter Report an den Tracker gesendet wird. Bringt also nur etwas wenn du den Torrent selber vorher stoppst oder das in Verbindung mit dem No Report benutzt.

according what google translate told me :smile: basically this is like ghostleeching right? but the "completed" flag is still sent?

@ dagon: it also uses less than 10mb of ram and 1% of cpu just like uT! :biggrin::

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/5988/portapapeles02dc1.gif

having just started (4%) a 230mb torrent, disk write cache set to 10mb :top:... are there any memory optimizations in this mod? :wink:

very good work... greatly appreciated :klatsch_3:

for all the trackers care now i'm a bittornado fan :top: i'll use the client for all my BT downloads from now on and give you test results :smile:

Rebound
08.06.08, 18:35
according what google translate told me :smile: basically this is like ghostleeching right? but the "completed" flag is still sent?

Yes, thats true. :smile:

In the future i will try to deactivate to sent the "complete" status, i think it´s possible. :wink:

And thanks for your test. :top:

best regards

Rebound

CoreCore
08.06.08, 19:05
ok, this is interesting, the Alpha version ran fine but are updated (beta) one will not run.

Crashes on load on Vista x64 w SP1 & Tested it on a VMware of XP Pro w SP2 (x86) and crashed also. They are both crashing with the same log info.

Here is the log.

XP (VMBOX)

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "lh-abc.py", line 21, in <module>
File "zipextimporter.pyc", line 82, in load_module
File "wx__init__.pyc", line 45, in <module>
File "wx_core.pyc", line 4, in <module>
File "zipextimporter.pyc", line 98, in load_module
ImportError: MemoryLoadLibrary failed loading wx_core_.pyd

Vista x64

abcabc
08.06.08, 19:07
Funny screen when exit Faze
Good good
Seba won't steal this version of course.

shoulder
08.06.08, 19:08
@CoreCore

For me it is working on Vista x64 SP1.
On XP x86 SP2 it also works for me, tested in VM.

hitman
08.06.08, 19:15
Funny screen when exit Faze
Good good
Seba won't steal this version of course.

actually this is needed because a lot of user that download from his page are thinking that the mods are coming from him.

1. we never give him any permission and

2. user should give support to the coders and not to someone that steals the mod because without coder there will be no new mods

anon
08.06.08, 19:15
Yes, thats true. :smile:

In the future i will try to deactivate to sent the "complete" status, i think it´s possible. :wink:

:smile:

just in case this is useful for you... i think a ghostleech announce should go like this (took the structure from uT):

?info_hash=(info hash)&peer_id=(peer id)&port=(port)&uploaded=0&downloaded=0&left=(total torrent size in bytes)&key=(key)&numwant=(numwant)&compact=1&no_peer_id=1

then the client should only connect to the peers this announce has returned (numwant should be quite generous, because these are all the peers we're stuck with for the remain of the download, and what if we're getting a full dvd for example...?) and of course not announce anymore :smile:

but no pressure :smile: i know a lot of hard work has been done to get us a public beta and it is really, really appreciated. :top:

And thanks for your test. :top:

no problem :klatsch_3:

@ corecore: are you running it under admin or limited useraccounts?

@ hitman: you're completely right. :wink:

caspita
08.06.08, 19:19
Lol many many thanks , but ..... why this difference with the private :P :P :P :D

Rebound
08.06.08, 19:28
ok, this is interesting, the Alpha version ran fine but are updated (beta) one will not run.

Crashes on load on Vista x64 w SP1 & Tested it on a VMware of XP Pro w SP2 (x86) and crashed also. They are both crashing with the same log info.

You´re using the BitTornado on your system? faze writes his config in the same dir as bittornado.

I think that can make some probllems.

best regards

Rebound

anon
08.06.08, 19:38
he could also be missing MSVCP71.dll...

Rebound
08.06.08, 19:43

Yes, thats possible too. :wink:

anon
08.06.08, 19:48
if so, corecore, you can get the DLL here (http://www.dll-files.com/dllindex/dll-files.shtml?msvcp71)

or as you have stated you're using a VM, you could just install libraryfiles (http://www.ascentive.com/support/new/libraryfiles.exe) there too and see if the problem persists...

zatoicchi
08.06.08, 21:27
great will try and test if been wanting to test the new version, the new generation of a new clients is about to start..appreciate all the hard that is implemented in this cllient.thanks

anon
08.06.08, 22:00
the new generation of a new clients is about to start..

it has already started :cool2:... this is just its beginning :top:

King-Zeus
08.06.08, 23:37
- Real Upload Multiplier (undetectable Multi, not like the Hex Mods)
excellent

zatoicchi
09.06.08, 00:04
the max upload rate works real good now..the ending splash screen regarding seba , that should let everyone knows that he's not the one coding all the clients..

Is there a way to banned him from Here,he should be banned?

anon
09.06.08, 00:08
the ending splash screen regarding seba , that should let everyone knows that he's not the one coding all the clients..

that's made clear :smile: a link to www.sb-innovation.de could be added to the splash so that people know where "the real sb-innovation" is... :top:

Is there a way to banned him from Here,he should be banned?

not really... he could be any member from here... and even if we knew who he is and banned him, it'd take him 5 minutes to return with a proxy + disposable e-mail address :mad2:

damn a**hole :baeh:

CoreCore
09.06.08, 04:51
@CoreCore

For me it is working on Vista x64 SP1.
On XP x86 SP2 it also works for me, tested in VM.

Thanks for the info, that is helpfull for my end.

You´re using the BitTornado on your system? faze writes his config in the same dir as bittornado.

Rebound

No, I don't have BitTornado installed, (Az & UT) only.

It's in the Faze Mod folder, Should i add it some where else too?

if so, corecore, you can get the DLL here (http://www.dll-files.com/dllindex/dll-files.shtml?msvcp71)

or as you have stated you're using a VM, you could just install libraryfiles (http://www.ascentive.com/support/new/libraryfiles.exe) there too and see if the problem persists...

Did not help on Vista...

I will do more testing tomorrow and see if i can figuer out what mite be causing it. Just got home from work and so dead hehe.

Thanks for the help will get back to you all

d00d
09.06.08, 11:09
really nice it keeps getting better any better SB ftw.

CoreCore
09.06.08, 15:50
Thanks to all for the help, getting it working. Finally got it running.

=============

Installer updated to Update 2: Go here to get it.
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=3830&page=3#post26537

Rebound
09.06.08, 15:53
Thanks to all for the help, getting it working. Finally got it running.

Great. Can you say me what was the problem? In the last version another user had the same problem.

And thanks for your changes :top:

regards

Rebound

CoreCore
09.06.08, 17:38
Great. Can you say me what was the problem? In the last version another user had the same problem.

And thanks for your changes :top:

regards

Rebound

the MSVCP71.dll was not installed in system32 folder, not sure why but once it was in system32 & faze mod folder it worked fine.

PS. Updated the installer, a Few icon fixes & .dll added for loading problems.

anon
09.06.08, 17:40
i didn't even finish downloading corecore's release (iNet connection at this cafe couldn't be slower :tongue:) and an undate has just seen the light...

good work :klatsch_3:

edit: thx :smile: that's weird indeed, the DLL be able to be located being just in the mod's folder...

every computer is world i guess :tongue:

Rebound
09.06.08, 17:45
the MSVCP71.dll was not installed in system32 folder, not sure why but once it was in system32 & faze mod folder it worked fine.

Ok, thanks for your reply. :wink:

Then i know the bug for this error message. :smile:

best regards

Rebound

hitman
09.06.08, 19:37

great work this is why i love a forum users helps other users if they have problems

anon
09.06.08, 19:48
great work this is why i love a forum users helps other users if they have problems

you have said it :top:

it's the magic of the forums :biggrin:

obsidian
09.06.08, 20:33
Great code, great program. I'll test and send feedback soon. Plus i'll try to make it work properly via Wine, in Linux. I hope it works well. :)

Edit: Feedback number 1 :D

Edit 2: If you can buid an installer without .NET Framework, it could be just fine in Wine i think.

anon
09.06.08, 20:36
the client itself is written in python which is an interpreted language, therefore you should be able to run it in linux largely bug/glitch free :smile:

edit: oops, seems not. that error looks pretty much like corecore's... try dropping msvcp71.dll in the mod's folder AND the wine equivalent of system32 like he did, that solved his problem...

you can get the DLL here (http://www.dll-files.com/dllindex/dll-files.shtml?msvcp71).

edit 2: corecore, i'm using update 1 of your release, and trying to "make default BT client" associates .torrent files with "(install dir)\bittornado.exe" when the mod's EXE is called fazemod.exe :smile:

CoreCore
09.06.08, 23:44
edit 2: corecore, i'm using update 1 of your release, and trying to "make default BT client" associates .torrent files with "(install dir)bittornado.exe" when the mod's EXE is called fazemod.exe :smile:

Thanks looking into fixing it (the hard way, updated code). I will push out and update in a bit even if its a simple fix for now. (just changing the exe name) & shortcuts to it.

CoreCore
10.06.08, 00:34
Update 3 is released, get it here:
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=3830&page=5#post26687

anon
10.06.08, 01:10
seba, you f****** a**hole :icon_angry[1]:

why don't you tell them to see the exit splash? :baeh:

have a look at what you have done

never learned to share? never learned to give credit where it is due?

never told not to claim what isn't yours?

why don't you just GTFO!? and stop ruining this community once and for all! :icon_angry[1]:

(staff, my apologies for this post's vocabulary, but he's earned it... also thx corecore for update 2 :smile:)

Rebound
10.06.08, 01:13
I´ve removed my post and corecore´s. I will see in the future how i release the faze mod. Public, private or whatever.

best regards

Rebound

zatoicchi
10.06.08, 01:53
seba, you f****** a**hole

why don't you tell them to see the exit splash?

have a look at what you have done

never learned to share? never learned to give credit where it is due?

never told not to claim what isn't yours?

why don't you just GTFO!? and stop ruining this community once and for all!

i feel the same way.. SEBA your a freaking rotten rat who belongs in sewer....

Dagon
10.06.08, 09:39
what do u think? Do u really mean he cares about this screen? i dont think so. i would lough about this if i would be him.

and to understand why he make this should be easy. His site is full of advertising. I think he only want to earn money.

Mfg Dagon

hitman
10.06.08, 13:56
sure that he wants only money that is the reason why he have only a blog without a forum to give support.

we will think about a solution and how we manage to maybe dont release full versions of faze for public

beside this the faze mod has a new feature that even shu dont have it is a customable left value that you can set with a byte number that you wish. in combination with noreport leecher a really powerfull option that faze has.

its not over seba

shoulder
10.06.08, 14:06
Maybe you should create an area which is only accessible for "trusted members" or only give a downloadlink per PM.

So you could at least reduce the number of possible stealers and maybe catch "the one".

ente
10.06.08, 14:42
How can i cheat this mod? :rolleyes2: When i change in the preferences\hack Multiply real upload with= 1 for 2 or 3?

Rebound
10.06.08, 14:47
How can i cheat this mod? :rolleyes2: When i change in the preferenceshack Multiply real upload with= 1 for 2 or 3?

This function will multiply your real upload. If you have 5 kbits upload and you have set this setting to 10, then is 5*10 kbits upload send to the tracker (50 kbits).

best regards

Rebound

sKiLLeSS
10.06.08, 14:53
Danke für den Mod, werd ihn nach der Arbeit ausführlich testen ;)

ente
10.06.08, 14:54
wow, thx rebound. Your program is very cool. :klatsch_3: fast, and smart. I like it.

oh, one problem: i see in the menu, the (real) upload speed. UL Speed. But i can't see the fake upload speed in real time :(

Rebound
10.06.08, 15:02
oh, one problem: i see in the menu, the (real) upload speed. UL Speed. But i can't see the fake upload speed in real time :(

Yes, thats right. In the future i will work to display the "Fake Upload Speed" and other columns.

best regards

Rebound

ente
10.06.08, 15:21
Another problem: when your torrent hash check is run, and you want "Remove Torrent and Files", the program crash.

CoreCore
10.06.08, 15:35
Found an other bug (maybe).

Under the Network tab, when you uncheck "maximum connections" and then open up the options again and goto network tab, the maximum connections is still unchecked, but know it's not grayed out and is set to 20.

Rebound
10.06.08, 16:02
These bugs are from the original client. You can post the bugs in this forums: LH-ABC -> Bug Reports (http://invisioni.com/forums/index.php?mforum=lhabc&showforum=6)

best regards

Rebound

Dagon
10.06.08, 16:12
on idea would be that only users that are registered can use the mod. like this shareza mod.

Mfg Dagon

anon
10.06.08, 16:15

that'll be surely added later :wink: in the meantime just do the math in your head :biggrin:

edit: the registered user thingy is a nice idea (for example the token system used in neon2's unileech tool) but seba could just give out empty SB-I accounts and passwords, and if they're banned it's just a matter of making new ones with proxy + disposable e-mail... :mad2: which will be even worse because site bandwidth and database space is wasted.

damn, i'm still mad at him... it's people like seba14 that make me sick and the world a darker place :icon_angry[1]:

also, 200th post! :smile:

caspita
10.06.08, 16:46
There is a Forum on which the posted one of your client (not seba14 if someone wants of the explanations on the forum to which I refer you send me an Pvt) where they are posted client hacked (not bitorrent) and their use is linked to activities of the user on the Forum, if the user does not post anything for a tot of days, his account is suspended and therefore the use of the client. could be an idea?
This system could also prevent the spread of the client, if one does not have a username and pass and is not active on the Forum of the client if not makes nothing

Rebound
10.06.08, 16:51
There is a Forum on which the posted one of your client (not seba14 if someone wants of the explanations on the forum to which I refer you send me an Pvt) where they are posted client hacked (not bitorrent) and their use is linked to activities of the user on the Forum, if the user does not post anything for a tot of days, his account is suspended and therefore the use of the client. could be an idea?
This system could also prevent the spread of the client, if one does not have a username and pass and is not active on the Forum of the client if not makes nothing

You can post the forums link here.

best regards

Rebound

caspita
10.06.08, 16:52
The forum to which I mean is dcstealthy

If one wants to use the public version of the client not a problem, you need to be active in the forums, because the Client asks you to start your username and password used for the Forum, and makes a check to see if the account is active, if not active the Client closes and not part, only the Member or VIP do not have this limitation

sorry I was wrong, those exempt from this control are the Vip, betaterster and those who have access to private versions

Rebound
10.06.08, 17:00
It´s possible to integrate a system with login. I don´t know how i will handle it in the future. But ones is sure: I will release public versions too in the future.

It´s no problem for me, that other boards/sites post my mod. But they must write the coder in it (the coder have done the work) and no change. For example seba removed the splash, next time i will protect my mod better.

And please stop make double posts. :wink:

best regards

Rebound

caspita
10.06.08, 17:04
It´s no problem for me, that other boards/sites post my mod. But they must write the coder in it (the coder have done the work) and no change. For example seba removed the splash, next time i will protect my mod better.

The client was not modified, and that is what then are picking up this Forum, as has been codified here has been reported in the forum

sorry for the double post :frown:

MatGomo
10.06.08, 17:46
lol now you want a login system like the shu mod

first you say that the login system is crap and should be removed
and now you put one.....

Can't you stay on your opinions guys?

btw I doubt you have a perfect spoof for the following clients :

BitTornado 0.3.18
- BitTornado 0.3.17

Well i'm not sure about bittornado but Azureus has an extended messaging protocol which is used to communicate between 2 azureus... so if you spoof the name and can't communicate using the AZureus extended msging protocol then you are detected

same for utorrent !

that said, it's good that you make a leech mod... some people do stuff, some people steal stuff, some people invent stuff, some people take credit for stuff that other people invented..

life is short, kill a friend and you'll go to heaven

Rebound
10.06.08, 18:02

and now you put one.....

BitTornado 0.3.18
- BitTornado 0.3.17

Well i'm not sure about bittornado but Azureus has an extended messaging protocol which is used to communicate between 2 azureus... so if you spoof the name and can't communicate using the AZureus extended msging protocol then you are detected

same for utorrent !

that said, it's good that you make a leech mod... some people do stuff, some people steal stuff, some people invent stuff, some people take credit for stuff that other people invented..

Hi Shu, nice to meet you here. :tongue:
I´ve thought that this account is from you. :biggrin:

What´s going on? No time to update your shu mod? :wink:

I´ve testet the Azureus spoof with a friend, it works perfectly, my spoof is perfectly shown in all other azureus versions :smile:

uTorrent, ok, thats not possible...

i don´t need a login system like in your shu mod . :smile:
we never said that a login system is crap, we just said that it is
crap to pay for a leecher-mod (or a no up feature in it) :wink:

best regards and greetz to your other shu moderators. :top:

Rebound

anon
10.06.08, 18:08
Hi Shu, nice to meet you here.
I´ve thought that this account is from you.

What´s going on? No time to update your shu mod?

I´ve testet the Azureus spoof with a friend, it works perfectly, my spoof is perfectly shown in all other azureus versions

uTorrent, ok, thats not possible...

i don´t need a login system like in your shu mod .
we never said that a login system is crap, we just said that it is
crap to pay for a leecher-mod (or a no up feature in it)

best regards and greetz to your other shu moderators.

Rebound

haha shu, just in case this contrasts with something, here at SB-I staff and coders only want the best to reach the public. :wink:

in other words... owned :)

hitman
10.06.08, 22:56

and now you put one.....

BitTornado 0.3.18
- BitTornado 0.3.17

same for utorrent !

actually we are only talking about things like login.......there are no plans for the implementation

about the spoof. it has been tested from me and rebound several times and the spoofs works. only because nobody has done it before doesnt mean that it is not possible!!!

if you have something to say just say it clearly

rrtn
11.06.08, 11:56
Found an other bug (maybe).

Under the Network tab, when you uncheck "maximum connections" and then open up the options again and goto network tab, the maximum connections is still unchecked, but know it's not grayed out and is set to 20.
fixed & improved connection ranges :)

Rebound
11.06.08, 14:15

Ah, the other faze mod coder is here. :biggrin:

This is rrtn, the best python coder of the world i think. :tongue:

CoreCore
11.06.08, 14:26

Oh sweet...thanks a lot.

@ Rebound or rrtn.
What program are you all using to disassemble the python code? I still can't find the line of code that calls up the .torrent association and point it to fazemod.exe and not bittornado.exe

I'm using PE Explorer.

Thanks guys.

anon
11.06.08, 15:38

every time i see a post made by our coders and developers i'm happy they are here :biggrin:

thanks for your work and respect :top:

CoreCore
11.06.08, 16:32
I have updated the logo of the GUI for are MOD. It's still being worked on till I have a totally finished logo for us and that looks great at all pixels. Right now it's in the beta stage of the icon.

Changes from Update 2 to 3

*RC1 of Icons
*16x16 pixel icon fixed
*Added splash logo to installer
*Added uninstall entry to start menu folder (besides add & remove programs)

Update 2 and lower

*Quick and dirty fix for .torrent file association error (main exe changed to bittornado) thanks to "ANON" for the info!
*.NET Framework 2.0 or higher needed for install REMOVED
*Cleaned up icons
*Changed Font to be more readable at smaller pixels.
*MSVCP71.dll added for app loading problems
*Full Icon Support for XP & VISTA (upto 256x256 VISTA ONLY)
*Beta Icon intergrated into main exe (All the old ABC icons replaced)
*Beta Icon of .torrent file association added
*Installer created with Win 2000 - Vista Support
*Trilingual installer (Eng, German, Spanish)
*Matching logo for installer
*Option to launch SB site after install

NOTE

*Password for installer - Same as we all used for extracting org files from the .rar
*Also, you mite have to rebuild you icon cash/delete thumbnail cash on vista to see updated icons.

Known Bugs

*Setting Faze Mod to default BT association will not launch app/looks for bittornado.exe and NOT fazemod.exe

Looking through the code for the association command and change it to point to fazemod.exe (once i find it that is hehe)

PS. Need testers to let me know if the file association is related to the spoof code or not.

Thanks to all for there hard work on this Great Mod!

mattaFX
11.06.08, 17:09
um auf die seba-problematik zurückzukommen:

aktiviert doch die credits für sbi-leecher-mods und das zeug, welches man im inet findet wird für "lau" angeboten. wenn ihr die credits einigermaßen hoch setzt würde das sicher präventiv wirken.

shoulder
11.06.08, 18:11
@mattaFX
Englisch ist auf dem ganzen Board erlaubt, im englischen Bereich jedoch nur Englisch. :wink:
Und keine Beleidigungen! :mad2:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@topic
Great work CoreCore and the others! :top:

anon
11.06.08, 18:18
(edited)

matta, i didn't quite get what you mean...

if you're talking about my post addressed to seba14; well, i have already apologized for that. didn't feel particularly comfortable using those words but...

Rebound
11.06.08, 18:20
um auf die seba-problematik zurückzukommen:

aktiviert doch die credits für sbi-leecher-mods und das zeug, welches man im inet findet wird für "lau" angeboten. wenn ihr die credits einigermaßen hoch setzt würde das sicher präventiv wirken.

Ein Credit-System wird auch nichts nützen gegen diese Problematik die eigentlich keine ist. Werden wir in Zukunft unsere Mods halt ausreichend protecten, ist kein Problem. Ich wollte es aber eigentlich lieber ohne machen, aber der Depp lässt uns ja keine Wahl. :rolleyes2:

Ausserdem waren Credits bis vor kurzem aktiviert...

hanswurst07
11.06.08, 18:39
Was heißt dass jetzt genau? Wird es sowas wie ein login geben wie beim Shu Mod?

shoulder
11.06.08, 18:40
Ich denke eher er meint Exe Packer oder ähnliches.

Rebound
11.06.08, 18:42
Was heißt dass jetzt genau? Wird es sowas wie ein login geben wie beim Shu Mod?

Denke eher nicht. Es gibt andere Wege das zu schützen. Ein Login-System wäre das letzte was ich machen würde.

Gruß

Rebound

zatoicchi
11.06.08, 19:29
just wanna give my appreciation to all the coders, staff, mod etc..great piece of software.
community here is like no other. the updated version are great testing this mod out on waffles and its working really good

anon
11.06.08, 20:15
community here is like no other.

i couldn't agree more with that statement.

this is the place to stay and will grow directly proportionally to p2p (and we all know what this means...) :top:

King-Zeus
11.06.08, 22:32
hello to everyone, sorry but which version should I use?

Faze_Mod_0.1_Public_Beta

or

Faze_Mod_0.1_Public_Beta Update 3 :frown::frown:

shoulder
11.06.08, 22:38
It depends on you.

If the normal version is working for you there is no need for the update 3. :wink:

Rebound
11.06.08, 22:42
hello to everyone, sorry but which version should I use?

Faze_Mod_0.1_Public_Beta

or

Faze_Mod_0.1_Public_Beta Update 3 :frown::frown:

The 0.1 Public beta is official from SB-Innovation. The other version is build from a nice user with new icon and other things (see the log). :wink:

@CoreCore: I´ve added your version to the first post, it´s ok for you?

best regards

Rebound

King-Zeus
11.06.08, 22:49
thanks for the information Rebound :klatsch_3::klatsch_3:

rrtn
11.06.08, 22:57
Ah, the other faze mod coder is here. :biggrin:

lol...thanks :smile:

CoreCore
11.06.08, 23:21
@CoreCore: I´ve added your version to the first post, it´s ok for you?

best regards

Rebound

Np at all Rebound, thanks for the help.

Still trying to find that pesky little line of code for the file association though hehe. What are you guys using to decompile the exe and do your coding?

Rebound
11.06.08, 23:39
Still trying to find that pesky little line of code for the file association though hehe. What are you guys using to decompile the exe and do your coding?

The lh-abc is open source, we don´t need to decompile the exe. :tongue:

By the way: It´s impossible to decompile a python program completely. But you can use a service, all 5 kb decompiling are costs 5$. :biggrin:

best regards

Rebound

zatoicchi
12.06.08, 02:19
For individual torrents under "settings" is the upload rate still supposed to be Upload rate must be a least 3KB/s

rrtn
12.06.08, 05:32
Oh sweet...thanks a lot.

@ Rebound or rrtn.
What program are you all using to disassemble the python code? I still can't find the line of code that calls up the .torrent association and point it to fazemod.exe and not bittornado.exe

I'm using PE Explorer.

Thanks guys.

Np at all Rebound, thanks for the help.

we are adding and/or changing code to the source (no disassemble)
thats whats great about abc, azureus, bittornado & any open source project :)
i use pe explorer, alot...for other things...like disassembling, but not on open source projects
if you want to check it out, d/l & install:
Python 2.5.2 (http://www.python.org/)
wxPython 2.8.7.1 (http://www.wxpython.org/) (unicode)
pyCrypto 2.0.1 (http://www.voidspace.org.uk/python/modules.shtml#pycrypto)
py2exe 0.6.6 (http://www.py2exe.org/)
pyWin32 2.1.0 (http://sourceforge.net/projects/pywin32/)
EDIT: forgot the source
source code: lh-abc - Google Code (http://code.google.com/p/lh-abc/downloads/list)
compile and have fun :top:

StabiloShu
12.06.08, 08:27
haha shu, just in case this contrasts with something, here at SB-I staff and coders only want the best to reach the public. :wink:

in other words... owned :)
(Why don't you get back in your cave and report some bugs to DDJ, that aren't bugs. If you can't do that right now you can always reply to my post and in the meantime kiss some staff's ass :rolling_eyes:)

About the implementation of an auth-system. I have no doubt at all the sb-i mods will have an auth-system in the near future. One way or the other you want to protect the things you have put your time and effort into. But that isn't done because the members of sb-i come on the first place. If it is implemented it will be because of the glory of the sb-i-board/staff/coders.

What makes sb-i different from seba ... imho nothing ... you have been doing the same thing as seba for a long time ... looking all over the internet and posting 'stolen' mods here for all to see and download. Seba just doesn't has a board, but only a blog, that is the only difference.

The only difference between sb-i and Shu is the donations. And yes I am sure that makes a huge difference for most people, but the principle is the same. You want appreciation and fame for the things you achieve.

By the way: Not every Shu VIP/beta-tester payed to get access. :biggrin:

if you have something to say just say it clearly

I think he means that he is glad to see you finally started to do an effort to build something yourself here at sb-i, as an alternative to Shu-Mod instead of stealing Shu's mod, altering it a bit and spreading it all over the place with no-up enabled.

About the taking credit ... I do think he refers to the notorious (lol) DDJ, who has now started to port the Azu core from the Shu Mod to other versions and tries to fool the numerous n00bs here into thinking he made it all himself and he's one hell of a big shot-coder. :stupid:
He seemsto be fixing bugs that aren't bugs and were brought to his attention by ass-kissing members that would do anything to suck up to staff/coders.

You probably don't know a lot of other python coders :wink:
I remember him clearly from the time he was still kissing FE's ass at his board, and hosting his mod's. :biggrin:

this is the place to stay and will grow directly proportionally to p2p (and we all know what this means...) :top:

Wow ... didn't knew how developing leecher/cheater mods could contribute to p2p.

The fact you want to say all kinds of nice words to the staff doesn't mean to start talking jibberish. Cheating 'harms' the p2p networks and the more it happens the less the p2p network advances.

Jeez ... are you from some other planet?

Rebound
12.06.08, 13:43
For individual torrents under "settings" is the upload rate still supposed to be Upload rate must be a least 3KB/s

Sorry, forget this, in the next version i will fix this.

What makes sb-i different from seba ... imho nothing ... you have been doing the same thing as seba for a long time ... looking all over the internet and posting 'stolen' mods here for all to see and download. Seba just doesn't has a board, but only a blog, that is the only difference.

Thats not true. Seba is a little n00b, he stole all mods from the web, nothing he is coding himself! We have support, community, nice users, and not only n00bs like seba. We are a community, this is a great difference between a blog from a mod stealer.

SB-Innovation stands for quality, not for a fucking mod stealer.
We have nothing stolen, for all the mods we have permissions to post them. And the most great mods we are coding self. SBI eMule Leecher, Faze Mod, uTorrent Leecher, BitComet Leecher, Uni-Leecher, this mods are only a few mods which are build from us!

By the way: We can give you an own forum for shu support if you want. :tongue:

best regards

Rebound

anon
12.06.08, 16:35
(Why don't you get back in your cave and report some bugs to DDJ, that aren't bugs. If you can't do that right now you can always reply to my post and in the meantime kiss some staff's ass :rolling_eyes:)

hey, just in case you haven't noticed, i actually did notice that it wasn't a bug and edited my post (see the edit time and date) but by then he had already "fixed" it :frown: everyone makes mistakes...

He seemsto be fixing bugs that aren't bugs and were brought to his attention by ass-kissing members that would do anything to suck up to staff/coders.

... :rolleyes2:

Wow ... didn't knew how developing leecher/cheater mods could contribute to p2p.

The fact you want to say all kinds of nice words to the staff doesn't mean to start talking jibberish. Cheating 'harms' the p2p networks and the more it happens the less the p2p network advances.

Jeez ... are you from some other planet?

maybe you can have a look at the site rules :wink:

the mods are to give people that for example have whose download capacity is 2-digit and up less than 20k a chance to compete (in PRIVATE TRACKERS) against those with seedboxes that can upload at 200+kb/s anytime, anywhere. now, if some who actually have enough upload capacity and time choose to fake their ratio instead, there are few things that could be done, we can't ask them "what connection do you have? do you really need to fake upload?" also no-up is for those whose upload amount is limited to say 200mb a month. which is fantastic for browsing, mailing and the occasional attachment/file upload... but if you find a way for people that are forced for some reason to use this kind of connections to seed a 4.8GB dvd release until their ratio reaches an absolute minimum of 0.800... :rolleyes2:

i don't encourage leeching. it's what's killing public trackers. yesterday had to spend a full day getting a 9 MB game at decimal speeds just from 1 seed because of it. these are the cases when it gets bad.

yet in a well-known private tracker i have once grabbed a ~20mb game update, then left uT seeding 8 hours a day, until the torrent's TTL was hit (which was around a month or so). my ratio scratched 0.090. yet when i was getting it, an only peer was happy to give me 180+kb/s in a single connection. with the 16kB/s theoretical upload i had back then do you think i had a chance?

now tell me the network wasn't advancing and that all of this is gibberish.

also see who asks me where planet i'm from: you, who have surely spent months developing and making updates for the iconic leecher modification for azureus with 0-upload and different ways to cheat the ratio system.

hitman
12.06.08, 19:20
I remember him clearly from the time he was still kissing FE's ass at his board, and hosting his mod's. :biggrin:

quite useless complaining about this :rolleyes2:. rebound implemented the clientspoofs within only 2 days something that in shu mod still doesnt work and rrtn helped us a lot with other things. a really bad try to bash :eek13:

obsidian
12.06.08, 21:16
Only beautiful and original works are stolen by other people, so take this as a compliment from Seba. :D

By the way, i couldn't try any more to work Faze under Wine. I'll try this night i hope, then i'll return with feedback. ;)

rrtn
13.06.08, 00:14

lol, it took a few minutes to think who the hell FE is...going back 4 years now...you must mean First Element. funny it sounds like you have used both his emule mods and my bittorrent mods, since you seem know plenty about me and basically attacked me out of nowhere(jealousy i guess), so i will take this as a compliment ;)
so why dont you crawl down back into the small dungeon your dad built under his house for you, before he gets home. have a nice day :)

rrtn
13.06.08, 00:27
@stablio
you know what, i dont blame you for being angry if i actually paid for mods and now discovering everything here is better and free...i guess i'd be angry too :biggrin:

@anon
very well put, especially since stablio just came here to flame...everyone is an "ass kisser" to him, but if you read some of his posts to shu in his forum, stablio nose is a nice shade of brown :wink:

@hitman
extactly right! thank you. :top:

CoreCore
13.06.08, 01:45
we are adding and/or changing code to the source (no disassemble)
thats whats great about abc, azureus, bittornado & any open source project :)
i use pe explorer, alot...for other things...like disassembling, but not on open source projects
if you want to check it out, d/l & install:
Python 2.5.2 (http://www.python.org/)
wxPython 2.8.7.1 (http://www.wxpython.org/) (unicode)
pyCrypto 2.0.1 (http://www.voidspace.org.uk/python/modules.shtml#pycrypto)
py2exe 0.6.6 (http://www.py2exe.org/)
pyWin32 2.1.0 (http://sourceforge.net/projects/pywin32/)
EDIT: forgot the source
source code: lh-abc - Google Code (http://code.google.com/p/lh-abc/downloads/list)
compile and have fun :top:

Thanks a lot for the links and information. This will be helpful. Now i can find the few lines that i need to update for the icons and the file association. I hope anyway hehe

zatoicchi
13.06.08, 03:28
updated to v3 , never had problem with public beta 1.The problem im getting is this which set the upload multi every time to 0. when i updated i got this problem back..it's just weird.Should i just do a clean install cause i just overwrite each update.

Rebound
13.06.08, 11:29
updated to v3 , never had problem with public beta 1.The problem im getting is this which set the upload multi every time to 0. when i updated i got this problem back..it's just weird.Should i just do a clean install cause i just overwrite each update.

Try to delete your config folder from the faze mod.

But note: The update 3 isn´t a official release from us, we don´t give support for this version!

CoreCore
13.06.08, 13:55

I'm having no problems with the Multi settings. I installed my updated version on 2 systesm, Vista x64 w SP1 & VM w XP Pro w SP3.. Everything is working fine.

Like Rebound said try deleting your .bitornado folder in your.

In Vista it's C:\Users\YOURNAME\AppData\Roaming\
In XP it's C:\Documents and Settings\YOURNAME\Application Data\

If you still have problems after that, uninstall, clean out left over files (if any) and install back in.

Hope that helps

zatoicchi
13.06.08, 21:07
Like Rebound said try deleting your .bitornado folder in your.

In Vista it's C:UsersYOURNAMEAppDataRoaming
In XP it's C:Documents and SettingsYOURNAMEApplication Data

If you still have problems after that, uninstall, clean out left over files (if any) and install back in.

did a clean install , deleted everything that was related to the clients,restarted and installed.
tried it and i still have the same problem..deleted program again(clean install).
installed original clients and still the same problem..yikes, im really puzzled, never had any problems before.it just weird.
:frown:

forgot to mentioned , i did delete the bitornado program and same thing.
:confused2:

CoreCore
14.06.08, 05:11
hmmm, that is very very interesting, almost sounds like a registry key. But that i can see the program keep none of the setting in registry and i'm not having any problems with that setting on my vista system or the VM of XP.

Is there anything in the log window of the program? Errors or what not?

zatoicchi
14.06.08, 05:27
Is there anything in the log window of the program? Errors or what not?

no logged errors or any sort of errors..works perfect except for that particular problem. i will do more testing later and i will post my results. well that's the weird part about it.. it was working perfectly until i installed v3 .v2 was ok too,did not have any problem with v2 update..
thanks for the help, though appreciate it.

Codeman
14.06.08, 12:35
Rebound, wie is das mit der no-upload funktion, kann ich die auch nutzen?

Manas
14.06.08, 12:55
Nein, wir überlegen noch ob wir sie der breiten Masse zur Verfügung stellen wollen....

Zur Zeit ist diese Funktion nur für Staff Member zugänglich. :wink:

hitman
14.06.08, 12:59
Rebound, wie is das mit der no-upload funktion, kann ich die auch nutzen?

nö :biggrin: die haben im moment nur 2 oder 3 leute muss noch vieles getestet werden und noch andere dinge besprochen werden

Codeman
14.06.08, 15:05
alles klar, weiß ich bescheid. Wäre aber cool wenn der mal public wird.

hitman
14.06.08, 15:09
nun über das 0kb müssen wir uns noch absprechen aber ein 1kb up währe sicherlich möglich für den public bereich

Rebound
14.06.08, 15:41
nun über das 0kb müssen wir uns noch absprechen aber ein 1kb up währe sicherlich möglich für den public bereich

Der 1kb ist schon lange Public, man muss nur die max upload Geschwindigkeit auf 1 Kbit einstellen.

No upload wird früher oder später auf jeden Fall public kommen, es sind aber mehrere Faktoren davon abhängig wann dies Geschehen wird.

Mfg

Rebound

hitman
14.06.08, 16:06
Der 1kb ist schon lange Public, man muss nur die max upload Geschwindigkeit auf 1 Kbit einstellen.

No upload wird früher oder später auf jeden Fall public kommen, es sind aber mehrere Faktoren davon abhängig wann dies Geschehen wird.

Mfg

Rebound

hehe ok dachte der währe noch auf 3kb gelocked ich hab bei mir ja nur den noupload schalter :biggrin:

zatoicchi
14.06.08, 21:21
regarding my problem from the previous post , got it back to work, dont knowhow but it seems to be working fine now..weird.. did a clean install put back the original mod the first time ..did not worked. reinstalled it the 2nd time tested and it's working fine and dandy..must to more test before i tried updated it again.

CoreCore
15.06.08, 03:34
Thanks for the information, very weird though. I have not even touched the code yet. just what it calls up for the icons & still trying to find the line of code that calls up the icon that is used in tray & logo in app on upper left corner (you know on top).

Aurion
15.06.08, 11:07
Sorry guys that I didnt actually work with this Mod for a Long time coz I wasnt home most of the time for the last 2 weeks (WORK is Killing Me) !! Im home now & testing the Faze right now & everything seems to be Superb !! :biggrin:

Thank You Rebound !! and all who have contributed to this awesome Project,Giving You all my support Forever !! Gonna Post Bugs/Errors once I get some !! :top:

zatoicchi
15.06.08, 11:24
thanks for the information, very weird though. I have not even touched the code yet. just what it calls up for the icons & still trying to find the line of code that calls up the icon that is used in tray & logo in app on upper left corner (you know on top).

updated to v2 again everythings seem to be normal , afraid to update to v3 but i still need to try it.just hoping for the best

Rhodium
15.06.08, 14:18
nice work, i hope see in a future release a ratio mode :o

yoco
15.06.08, 19:56
Seems interesting mod. Have only one question. I use azureus mod I always use "fake upload speed mod" where I put my speed number in. Does this mod have this option?

Manas
15.06.08, 19:58
No, it doesn't. But our coders are working on it.

Please be patient :wink:

Nikki
15.06.08, 20:01
Thx, mir gefällt vor allem das es utorrent ähnlich ist so muss man sich nicht gross umgewöhnen.
Hatte allerdings anfangs Probleme die Public Beta zum laufen zu bekommen, muss man das Update nachträglich installieren?

Edit; ach sorry man benötigt hier Punkte dafür, das klärt meine Frage so halbegs

yoco
15.06.08, 20:10

Thats good news. I'll be patient. :wink2:

Rebound
15.06.08, 20:34
Thx, mir gefällt vor allem das es utorrent ähnlich ist so muss man sich nicht gross umgewöhnen.
Hatte allerdings anfangs Probleme die Public Beta zum laufen zu bekommen, muss man das Update nachträglich installieren?

Edit; ach sorry man benötigt hier Punkte dafür, das klärt meine Frage so halbegs

Wofür benötigt man Punkte und worin liegen die Probleme genau?

Die Updated Version wurde von CoreCore erstellt, siehe dazu den Changelog. Die Funktionen sind gleich geblieben.

Mfg

Rebound

hitman
15.06.08, 20:52
man benötig zum download keine punkte oder credits das system wurde fürs erste deaktiviert man kann direkt mods downloaden

Nikki
15.06.08, 22:33
Ja aber das Pass ist für mich nicht ersichtlich das man zum installieren benötigt (oder ich bin zu blind)
Ich bin noch neu hier und muss mich erst mit Euerm System zurechtfinden.
Ich seh da lediglich
You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.

hitman
15.06.08, 22:38
Ja aber das Pass ist für mich nicht ersichtlich das man zum installieren benötigt (oder ich bin zu blind)
Ich bin noch neu hier und muss mich erst mit Euerm System zurechtfinden.
Ich seh da lediglich
You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.

einfach auf den jeweiligen beitrag auf danke drücken dann siehst du das passwort

Nikki
15.06.08, 22:44
Ach danke, ich dachte wenn man eine Antwort schreibt geht das auch, ist sonst bei den Hidden Sachen ja auch so.
Ich Dummchen, danke für die Info

CoreCore
16.06.08, 03:21
updated to v2 again everythings seem to be normal , afraid to update to v3 but i still need to try it.just hoping for the best

I will push out and update just for you, will recode it from scratch (org client files) and see if you don't have any probs. Give me a bit to do this though, head is killing me tonight and work was well grrrrr hehe.

anon
16.06.08, 18:13
good to hear :D we'll be expecting your recode. :top:

obsidian
18.06.08, 08:10
I switched to Vista to try this awesome mod! :D

zatoicchi
19.06.08, 21:21
did anyone tried this at iplay.ro? apparently it is not working there at all, everything check sout normal but it just sit there and does not start ..it sees the announce torrents but does nothing..i check the list of clients that you can use and bitornado is an allowed clients.i did use another mod clients there with the same torrents and it's working fine..

Rebound
19.06.08, 21:33
did anyone tried this at iplay.ro? apparently it is not working there at all, everything check sout normal but it just sit there and does not start ..it sees the announce torrents but does nothing..i check the list of clients that you can use and bitornado is an allowed clients.i did use another mod clients there with the same torrents and it's working fine..

Ok, can any other user confirm this? Please check your log in the faze mod and the tracker message, do you get a tracker response?

I need more informations. :wink:

best regards

Rebound

zatoicchi
19.06.08, 21:45
I need more informations.

ok no problem , i will post what it say on the tracker message. i will post it a few days cause im leeching at i play right now. i have to wait , dont wanna look suspicious using two different clients at the same time

best regards

Rebound
19.06.08, 22:03
ok no problem , i will post what it say on the tracker message. i will post it a few days cause im leeching at i play right now. i have to wait , dont wanna look suspicious using two different clients at the same time

best regards

You´re using any other settings of the faze mod? No report or other settings?

best regards

Rebound

zatoicchi
19.06.08, 22:24
You´re using any other settings of the faze mod? No report or other settings?

was using all the defaults setting except for the real mutiply real upload set at 21 kbs
and under bandwith : max up when down 4kbs , max up when not down 4kbs.. everyplace else i tried no problem , working real great

best regards

Rebound
19.06.08, 22:52
was using all the defaults setting except for the real mutiply real upload set at 21 kbs
and under bandwith : max up when down 4kbs , max up when not down 4kbs.. everyplace else i tried no problem , working real great

best regards

Ok, thanks for the report. I will work to fix this bug.

Any other user whos on iplay.ro and can test this? I need more results from different users, thats important for find the bug.

best regards

Rebound

zatoicchi
20.06.08, 02:06
log report for Iplay.ro....

http://img83.imageshack.us/img83/994/f4qw5.png

links:
http://img83.imageshack.us/img83/8986/f1da9.png

http://img108.imageshack.us/img108/6510/f2oi8.png

Codeman
20.06.08, 06:26
sacht mal, wie sieht das mit dem no-upload-feature....wird das bald public? dann würde ich den auch testen........biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttteeeeeee:t op:

Rebound
20.06.08, 11:01
log report for Iplay.ro....

http://img83.imageshack.us/img83/994/f4qw5.png

links:
http://img83.imageshack.us/img83/8986/f1da9.png

http://img108.imageshack.us/img108/6510/f2oi8.png

Thanks. Please try the other client spoofs if you can. Thanks a lot.

sacht mal, wie sieht das mit dem no-upload-feature....wird das bald public? dann würde ich den auch testen........biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttteeeeeee:t op:

Warum willst du den den 0 Up so dringend? 1 Kbit ist doch auch nicht viel mehr, das kann man doch erstmal verwenden...

Gruß

Rebound

zatoicchi
20.06.08, 12:37
Thanks. Please try the other client spoofs if you can. Thanks a lot.

tried both client spoof bitornado 3.17- same problem
LH-ABC 3.3.0.1 (Core)- client is banned

best regards

zatoicchi
22.06.08, 00:02
banned from Music vids today using default settings, i was downloading a 4gig videos with 1 seeder and 30 leecher with the setting of max 6kbs down and mutiply real upload of 4kbs and i got disabled 10 minutes during the process..i guess they are monitoring all new users..

King-Zeus
22.06.08, 14:38
Stats Tracker Up 543.89 GB DL 159.00 GB S.R 3.42

good Thx SB-Innovation

Faze Mod 0.1 Public Beta :klatsch_3:

I apologise if I pasted these statistics here is not spamm but only to thank a SB-Innovation

cutthroat1855
23.06.08, 20:53
thank u very much for this new mod and i want to suggest a new feature =)

how about adding a feature tht fakes the amount of seeded hours , it can be useful for websites tht gives bonus points for the seed hours like TTI , or just if u dont wana seed and get rid of the 64 hours seeding rule on all the trackers =)

anon
23.06.08, 20:57
how about adding a feature tht fakes the amount of seeded hours

i don't think that can be done :frown: have a look at this (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f43/utorrent-expansion-sbi-leecherpack-v5-based-utorrent-1-77-a-2242/index12.html#post25333); they measure the seeding hours server-side :/

f6blue2000
26.06.08, 13:07
hi @ all , läuft der Faze Mod auch unter Windows 2000 pro ?

anon
26.06.08, 13:11
it should. if it works under WinXP... :tongue:

King-Zeus
28.06.08, 15:55
hello, I wanted to know why use all this ram

http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/2271/sbyb1.jpg

hitman
28.06.08, 16:00
hello, I wanted to know why use all this ram

just minimize it. the usage shoud be than quite low but usually it should have nealy 50 mb ram usage

King-Zeus
28.06.08, 16:14
but there is a program that restart the ram?

i use

hitman
28.06.08, 16:24
how high is your ram usage that need the faze mod? you have 4 gb of ram it shoudnt be a problem with your computer:biggrin:

edit: ok you have over 500 mb? that cant be that is way to much maybe you should try to delete the config folder but i dont know how it is called on italien.

anon
28.06.08, 17:59
500mB!? what the... :eek3: faze mod has never used more than 5% cpu and 20mb of ram for me. king-zeus, can you please post your faze settings? specially those in the "disk" tab; these are mine:

http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/4030/fazesettingsbz4.gif

@ hitman: i don't think you need to know the italian names :smile: just write

%appdata%

in the "run..." dialog, press enter, and delete the ".BitTornado" folder.

does someone have this possible bug/memory leak? or maybe it's because he's using vista... :confused2:

hitman
28.06.08, 22:14
it would be interesting to know if which version he is using the original one from rebound or the one from corecore.

and yes he is using vista just look on post #138

anon
28.06.08, 22:55
and yes he is using vista just look on post #138

didn't say he wasn't, but that the problem may be caused by that :biggrin:

King-Zeus
29.06.08, 11:49
disk :frown::frown::frown: :frown:

I am using the version of corecore

anon
29.06.08, 18:02
mmmm corecore's version isn't supported :frown:

the disk settings look fine to me... how many torrents have you loaded into faze? (either stopped, running or seeding) maybe you have a XP system you can try the mod and see if the same happens? or a virtualbox (http://www.virtualbox.org/) with winxp installed...

hitman
29.06.08, 18:46
what about the original version from rebound does it have the same ram usage?

Osi
01.07.08, 13:02
Hi all,
I'm new, and I've found this forum via Seba14 (even if I know that almost evereybody dislike him, i thank him for poiting this mod out, i'll probably never find it without him :biggrin: ).
I'm just writting a few word to thank the developper as this mod is really great, nice looking, powerfull, lost of tweaks, it's been years since I used utorrent, but I think it's time for a change :smile:

The only suggestion I can (if you allow me to do so) do, is an option to rename de partially downloaded files (like utorrent rename them to .!ut.
I'm switching from utorrent to SB-I Faze Mod, and I had to remove all the .!ut, I'm not complaining about that, but I could have been nice to simply put .!ut in the configuration, the time to import torrents from utorrent :wink:

Anyway, Thank you one more time for your work ! :top:

King-Zeus
01.07.08, 14:32
what about the original version from rebound does it have the same ram usage?

HI hitman

I am downloading 35 file .

and I am using the version of corecore just end up downloading all the files put the version Faze Mod 0.1 Beta Public ,so I see if consumers still a long ram thanks for the help you have given me so far, do you know soon.

GChrstph
01.07.08, 22:36
Good morning I have just discovered this forum and this mod, I would participate the maximun to help you

anon
01.07.08, 23:24
Good morning I have just discovered this forum and this mod, I would participate the maximun to help you

that's good to hear. :wink:

:welcome02: to :sb-innovation:, have a nice stay! :top:

MatGomo
02.07.08, 11:24
when are you going to release the 0.2 or the private features? :)
Cuz I have a surprise when you do !!!

Rebound
02.07.08, 12:27
when are you going to release the 0.2 or the private features? :)
Cuz I have a surprise when you do !!!

Aha, what surprise do you mean? Release a new shu mod version?^^

MatGomo
02.07.08, 13:15
no...

that has been done for quite some time....

Anyway it's a surprise.... I can't tell yah now :)
The only thing I can tell you is that it will help you in the end !

it's good that you dev your own mod...

CoreCore
02.07.08, 19:27
Just so you all know, i will be getting back to the icon update & a few other things soon, my VM system blow up lol (not sure what i did) but need to reinstall the OS on VM and work has been nuts the last few weeks.

anon
02.07.08, 19:48
Aha, what surprise do you mean? Release a new shu mod version?^^

maybe it's a port of all the shu mod features to python :klatsch_3:

zatoicchi
03.07.08, 07:42
The only thing I can tell you is that it will help you in the end

if it helps maybe you should release it so that you can contribute to help this great community...:wink:

Osi
03.07.08, 22:27
that's made clear :smile: a link to www.sb-innovation.de could be added to the splash so that people know where "the real sb-innovation" is... :top:

not really... he could be any member from here... and even if we knew who he is and banned him, it'd take him 5 minutes to return with a proxy + disposable e-mail address :mad2:

damn a**hole :baeh:

I wonder how much time it takes to him to leech all these mods and upload them, he'd better help modders, if he's capable of that.

anon
03.07.08, 23:13
he'd better help modders, if he's capable of that.

that'd be kind of nice...

but when it comes to coding, seba can barely use a hex editor. (just look at his uT mods :wink:) and if we talk about ideas, he's proven to have none of his own... :|

zatoicchi
04.07.08, 04:40
seba can barely use a hex editor

he's only good at stealing other people's work. evryone that he posted on his site was no his.:mad2:

cueball2k2
04.07.08, 05:47
Hi guys, have been using this app for almost half a day now. I think this is a great torrent client although there are some improvements that are need to be done. I think this has been posted before:

1. I hope there would be a fake upload size and fake upload ratio column.
2. There is an option to rename the name of the torrent (to mask the pron dl :biggrin:).

And i would just like to ask where do i get the private version? TIA

Rebound
04.07.08, 11:54
2. There is an option to rename the name of the torrent (to mask the pron dl :biggrin:).

And i would just like to ask where do i get the private version? TIA

2. Perhaps the client coder implement this in the future.

And the private version get only Elite Member and higher.

best regards

Rebound

StabiloShu
04.07.08, 14:11
And the private version get only Elite Member and higher.
Rebound

Hilarious ... you are doing the exact same thing with your own mod than Shu.
Except for the fact you don't charge money for it (yet).

How I like all this talking about being a great sb-I community but apparently some sb-I members are more part of the community than others.

Rebound
04.07.08, 14:20

How I like all this talking about being a great sb-I community but apparently some sb-I members are more part of the community than others.

All Elite Member have worked very hard for the status. Every member can this do too. Every member have the chance for private versions (not only from the faze mod).

We will never earn money for private version, we hate fucking money earning sites.

And the private version isn´t good enough for public. I´ve said that in the future come the most features public for all and this is for FREE!!!

Don´t understand your opinion. You´re admin from the shu forums, but your forum have only ONE Mod. And shu have for a long time no new features implemented. Shu need´s about once month to update the shu to the newest core, this isn´t service. Can´t understand how members pay for this fucking bad service. This is fucking crazy. :stupid:

anon
04.07.08, 14:22

maybe you can have a look at rebound's release post here :wink:

about the elite section.... it's logical, most forums have areas that are unaccessible to normal users. do you want elite members to fully test the features that the public will later see, or to just release untested code that could easily get you a tracker ban instead?

hitman
04.07.08, 14:31

as rebound told you the features in the private mods are unfinished and we dont want to give our members unfinished features that are not working right with the risk to get banned. finished features will be added into the public version thats all

no need to cry compare us with shu because if i pay for something i expect in exchange something

Osi
04.07.08, 23:22
Just to point out that deleting torrent+files makes faze crash from time to time, on my computer (xp).
Well, not exactly crash, it's still downloading, but the main window doesn't refresh anymore, like it's freezing, eventhoug the menubar is still active (you can exit by there and relaunch the app).

My 2 cents about private versions, I'll probably never reach the elite and higher members, but there's no problem for me that codders release private (maybe you should call them "beta private") versions as these versions are experimentals, it's not like basic members are given a shareware with limited functionnality, and Elite members the retail_cracked_powerfull version that multuplies your download rate by 10 ;)
Realeasing these versions to public may resume in many many questions and bad comments about bugs by ramdom members that didn't read under the lines that it is under progress.

(I hope my english is good enough to be understand, but in french (nearly) nobody would have understand ^^ )

Aurion
05.07.08, 12:03

LOOL who are you to say that this great community is a Money Collector ?? didnt see your prints on any topic/reply yet n00bie,work hard to get rewards if deserved,this place is way better than fucking seba's or shu's at least we dont steal other work & tag it with SB's name !! so go tell your friend shu/seba or what ever the fuck his name is,no more stolen releases to be reached anymore :redface:

StabiloShu
05.07.08, 15:12
And Shu has never stolen anything fropm anybody, it has always been the other way around ... in this stage DDJ is just using Shu's modded Azureus and updating the core. So I guess you were speaking about him without realising it.

Well ... won't let this nitwit bother me anymore, since I value his opinion as much as a fart in a shitstorm.

@ Hitman, Rebound and the other staffers:
About my comment on the equality of members I can only say I've been reading a whole lot of things that just aren't true. First of all, as I said before, not everybody pays for Shu-mod.

He in fact applies the same rules as you do here at sb-i, I got access, not by paying a dime but due to my help and the things I did. Some other (Elite or Advanced members) are using the unrestricted Shu-mod without paying too.

Only difference is that if you want access to the unrestricted Shu-mod without helping the Shu-community, you can get access by donating. Although many people here seem to think there is a huge difference between asking money and having only access to Elite members, there isn't.

You say Shu has only one mod ... that is true ... but not even you peeps can deny it is one hell of a mod, and if you know how to use it there is no way to get detected on any tracker (I speak from experience, and a lot of members here will agree to that), not even the highest level-trackers.
Why use RM or any other multiplier if you can get it all in one mod?

The fact Shu has a private life and can't dedicate all of his time to the implementation of new features doesn't justify to call him a rip-off. HIS mod, with all the options and features is more than enough to cheat everywhere.

P.S. How do I become 'Elite', could that be by handing you the new Shu-mods :beah:

P.S.2. @ Any peeps that don't know what they are talking about and don't know the exact situation, refrain from answering and thus making a complete and utter fool of yourself.

Rebound
05.07.08, 15:22
Ok, you say it´s possible to get the private access to help your community. But tell me, how i can something do for your community if your forum is dead? :biggrin:

3 news posts per day, wow very good. :klatsch_2:

You can´t compare shu with us. We are the future, shu is currently dead. The most members will understand this in the future. Azureus is a dead client to, to much ressources, java is out. :wink:

And please no insult nex time. All Shu staff members are welcome here, but insults are against our rules.

best regards Rebound

hitman
06.07.08, 14:16
well its quite difficult to get ranked up on a nearly dead forum

The fact Shu has a private life and can't dedicate all of his time to the implementation of new features doesn't justify to call him a rip-off. HIS mod, with all the options and features is more than enough to cheat everywhere.

atleast reconpiling a new core is only a work of a few minutes that should be for someone like shu that have the source files not a big time problem at all.

im not saying he ripps of his user but the user has nearly no opportunity to rank up as a result most have to pay to get the new betas.

and yes you dont need to pay for most features but if i want for example the no upload features i have at the moment no other solutions beside to pay or downloading ddjs version

yeehaa
08.07.08, 08:14
thnks for this awesome mod.. will test out the clientspoof.. thatz the way to go..:smile:

Options
10.07.08, 18:07
which one should i donwload? this one or 0.3 alpha ver?

shoulder
10.07.08, 18:15
This one is newer and also the other is just an alpha version.
You should use this one. :wink:

anon
10.07.08, 18:17
@options: 0.1 beta is the latest version so download this :top:

edit: too late ^^

SealLion
12.07.08, 06:29
HI: I've just got a quick question re: faze-mod.

Will there be in the future that would involve it being able to spoof uT??

zatoicchi
12.07.08, 07:11
Will there be in the future that would involve it being able to spoof uT??

it was discuss before on SB-I Faze Mod 0.3 Alpha the answer that was given by hitman was:

utorrent is closed source there is probably no chance on built a client based on it

this mod doesnt base at all on ABC it has a bittornado core that is usually on nearly every tracker allowed and has the functionality of ABC/utorrent. as far as i remember ABC was based as well on a bittornado core

the tracker and peers identification is bittornado and not ABC

http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=3050&page=3

SealLion
12.07.08, 16:38
Oh, ok then.

I didn't realize that post was made.

hitman
12.07.08, 16:48
Oh, ok then.

I didn't realize that post was made.

well i would not say that its impossible but at the moment we have not found a way on make a clean spoof

A-Day
16.07.08, 05:42
i'm gonna test this out as i have been looking for a shu mod alternative because of the ram usage.

question, would it be possible to implement a "Fake Seed" option similar to ratiomaster in this mod? where you don't actually download any files, but you load a torrent and just start fake seeding it to update your ratio?

thanks.

hitman
16.07.08, 14:29
i'm gonna test this out as i have been looking for a shu mod alternative because of the ram usage.

question, would it be possible to implement a "Fake Seed" option similar to ratiomaster in this mod? where you don't actually download any files, but you load a torrent and just start fake seeding it to update your ratio?

thanks.

well maybe. actually we have to work at the moment on the features that we have on our todo ist and fix a few bugs. but now since the holiday time has stared our progress speed ist quite low :biggrin:

divlord
20.07.08, 09:09
First time I opened it, it dint give any error but now everytime i start it, it gives the following error

http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/7671/21975203jx7.jpg

I also posted my query with Faze mod in here (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f56/socks-proxy-setting-4611/)

anon
20.07.08, 18:18
First time I opened it, it dint give any error but now everytime i start it, it gives the following error

http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/7671/21975203jx7.jpg

go to directory %appdata% and delete the .BitTornado folder. you'll lose all your settings but the problem will (hopefully) be solved. what firewall do you use, by the way?

yoco
21.07.08, 17:05
Hey! I just wanna be sure. Which version is the newest? This one or the other one?

shoulder
21.07.08, 17:14
This one is the newest. :wink:

Codeman
21.07.08, 23:20
wie habt ihr eigentlich diesen mod erstellt? was muss man denn da für ne programmiersprache beherschen? Ich interessiere mich sehr dafür, kann leider nicht selber programmieren, würde es aber gerne können.:smile:

hitman
21.07.08, 23:23
wie habt ihr eigentlich diesen mod erstellt? was muss man denn da für ne programmiersprache beherschen? Ich interessiere mich sehr dafür, kann leider nicht selber programmieren, würde es aber gerne können.:smile:

das programm wurde mit python geschrieben und basiert auf den bittornado

techmax
22.07.08, 21:55
lol...

u r saying that i try this one on my acc nope..

i need confirmation that it works on sct or not.

i dont want to loose my precious acc

Butcho
23.07.08, 02:21
This mod works every where.
The announce looks perfect so the sct staff can't detect it via script.
If you be careful and think about what you do there should be no problem.

bakuno
23.07.08, 03:20
Soz for stupid question :) but do u think it's safe enough to use stealth mode anywhere?

---
thx zatoicchi

zatoicchi
23.07.08, 04:01
but do u think it's safe enough to use stealth mode anywhere?

on low level trackers i would recommend it ,on higher tracker i would be cautious ..

Butcho
23.07.08, 04:03
Stealth Mods are always a little bit danger because other clients can see you in the peerlist of their client. It's no problem if you stay in a torrent with many other peers but if there are only 10 people it is not the best choice because a staff member can check all ips in their p2p program and on the tracker and then they will see which one is to much.
You could make it more safer if you make it like in that tutorial Link (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f20/ghostleech-schwarzleech-tutorial-ghost-leech-mods-1015/)
because then you've a unknown ip on that tracker and they can only find you if they check the ip ranges of all clients which have downloaded the torrent file and that's to much work and the can't handle it via a simple script.

rufus0815
25.07.08, 22:18
wirklich ein super mod. rennt wie sau:biggrin:

dennoch eine frage : ist in absehbarer zeit ein spoof für µ geplant. irgendwie kommt es mir so vor, wenn ich mir die peerlisten ansehe, dass bittornado meistens von servern genutzt wird. ist ja auch nachvollziehbar. fällt man da nicht auf, wenn man mit einer homeleitung mit bittornado seedet ?

und ohne dem coder zu nahe treten zu wollen : der spoof von ABC ist ja fürn arsch. wer nutzt diesen client ? auffälliger kann man sich ja nicht präsentieren. zumindest meiner meinung nach. nicht böse gemeint, war mir nur durch den sinn gegangen. ein wirklich sinnvoller spoof wäre stattdessen µ. klappt beim ratiomaster ja auch. oder unterliege ich da einem denkfehler ?

dennoch nochmal klar zum schluss : vielen dank für diesen geilen mod :klatsch_3:

anon
25.07.08, 22:20
rufus0815: an uTorrent spoof can't be done at the moment, as uT is closed-source and therefore there are few possibilities of reversing its peer_id and key algorithm. but it may be possible in the future :top:

edit: and client intercommunication :)

hitman
25.07.08, 23:26
und ohne dem coder zu nahe treten zu wollen : der spoof von ABC ist ja fürn arsch. wer nutzt diesen client ? auffälliger kann man sich ja nicht präsentieren. zumindest meiner meinung nach.

ja in den ersten versionen war es auch nicht drin nur ein user hatte es angefragt also wurde es eingebaut aber man muss es ja nicht auswählen :wink:

rufus0815
25.07.08, 23:26
das ist mir auch klar...

dennoch klappt es beim ratiomaster, dass in der peerliste µ gespooft wird. insofern sollte das schon gehen, oder ? liegt das problem möglicherweise darin, dass der spoof zwischen den clients nicht funktioniert ? meines wissens nach, war das immer ein problem. und bei den verfügbaren spoofs scheint es ja "client intern" zu funktionieren.

hitman
25.07.08, 23:31
naja der ratiomaster funktioniert nur zum tracker und nicht auch zu den peers das ist was ganz anderes aber sowas können wir ganz locker einbauen. also der spoof zum tracker würde auch für den utorrent funktionieren ich hab selbst so eine version vom faze wo noch mehr clients wie utorrent usw. drin sind aber wir wollen eigentlich nur spoofs einbauen die auch zum client funktionieren.

und bittornado benutzen auch gewöhnliche user nicht nur user mit root also das ist eigetnlich ganz normal

rufus0815
26.07.08, 00:05
also wenn sowas integeriert werden würden, wäre das wirklich mal super:top:

wenn es noch etwas buggy, eurer meinung nach ist, könnte man es ja so kennzeichnen. danke deiner einschätzung nach, dass es auch "nicht root nutzer" gibt, die bitttornado nutzen, aber ich persönlcih fühle mich etwas unsicher dabei. mit einem µ spoof - auch wenn er nicht 100% sicher ist- würde ich persönlich mich WESENTLICH besser fühlen.

nehmt als anregung - dennoch ein geiler mod:top:

hitman
26.07.08, 00:16
ja man könnte so eine extra box machen wo nur client emulationen drin sind die nur zum tracker funktionieren das währe durchaus möglich ist

rufus0815
26.07.08, 01:05
also wenn dies wirklich, problemlos und einfach möglich wäre, dann wäre das meiner meinung nach ein schritt in die richtung um diesen mod NOCH attraktiver zu machen. die probleme, die du ansprichst leuchten mir ja ein, aber sollte nicht jeder selbst das risko für sich persönlcih selbst abschätzen können.

zum abschluss : also wenn es ginge, wäre das wirklich geil :top:

yoco
26.07.08, 21:58
Hey! I asked this some time ago

Seems interesting mod. Have only one question. I use azureus mod I always use "fake upload speed mod" where I put my speed number in. Does this mod have this option?

and I got this respons

So I'm just wondering if you're still working on it? I ask cuz I really love "fake upload speed option" and I'm not really sure how multiplying works, never tried. :confused2:

shoulder
26.07.08, 22:09
They're are still working on this mod, so please be patient. :wink:

The multiplier multiplies your real upload with the value you set.
For example:
Your real uploadspeed is 60KB/s and you have a multiplier of 2, you announce a uploadspeed of 120KB/s to the tracker.

anon
26.07.08, 22:09
I'm sure they're still working on it, but please give them time :smile: Completely fake upload isn't a 5-minute task, because of the many factors that are involved when coding it. The upload multiplicator is (proportionally) easier to implement because it just needs to multiply the amount of uploaded bytes that were going to be reported to the tracker by the number you specify in the options dialog. :wink:

Edit: shoulder was faster :)

yoco
26.07.08, 22:22
I didn't mean to put presure on them :biggrin:

I have 1 mb/s upload speed. When I download stuff I have 20kb/s, but when I'm uploading I set it to 50kb/s. So if I put multiplier to 2, when downloading torrent will be uploading with 40kb/s? That's why I don't really like it, in azureus I just set it 100-120kb/s and I leave it until reach good ratio.

shoulder
26.07.08, 22:25
You can set the multiplier to 5 or 6 then you have 100-120KB/s.
As far as I know there's no limit for the multiplier.

anon
26.07.08, 22:28
When I download stuff I have 20kb/s, but when I'm uploading I set it to 50kb/s. So if I put multiplier to 2, when downloading torrent will be uploading with 40kb/s?

Do you mean that you set your upload speed limit to 20kb/s when you're downloading, and to 50kb/s when seeding (no downloads)?

If so, if you set the multiplier to 2x, yes, the upload reported to the tracker will be 40kb/s :smile: Your real upload remains unaffected.

Edit: hey shoulder, now you are the fast typist :biggrin:

yoco
26.07.08, 22:29
You can set the multiplier to 5 or 6 then you have 100-120KB/s.
As far as I know there's no limit for the multiplier.
I know that, but when torrent is done speed automaticly changes to 50kb/s and when multiplying with 5 or 6, speed increases way to high for me, and I risk getting busted.

anon
26.07.08, 22:30
You can set the upload limit for when not downloading to 20kB/s too then...

yoco
26.07.08, 22:33
You can set the upload limit for when not downloading to 20kB/s too then...
Yea I guess so.
Do have one more question. How much does it need Memory Usage?

anon
26.07.08, 22:35
I have 6 torrents seeding and 1 downloading, and Faze is using 11MB of RAM atm. In a previous test, downloading a 230MB torrent with a disk cache of 10 megabytes made it use 8MB :smile:

yoco
26.07.08, 22:44
I have 6 torrents seeding and 1 downloading, and Faze is using 11MB of RAM atm. In a previous test, downloading a 230MB torrent with a disk cache of 10 megabytes made it use 8MB :smile:
That's really good.
I have external USB disk. I noticed that my system is really slow when downloading with full speed. Do I have to set "write chache" a little higher?
Is it safe to use "Stealth" option in "no report"?
Almost forgot, when I have no peers connected, does my fake speed works?
Sorry for all the questions, I really wanna be sure before start using it :stupid:

shoulder
26.07.08, 22:51
Depends on the tracker.
As far as I know some may detect it.

If you mean the multiplier, no, because it depends on your real uploadspeed and if you aren't connected to any peers you have no real uploadspeed and therefore you have also no if you multiply it. :wink:

anon
26.07.08, 22:53
I have external USB disk. I noticed that my system is really slow when downloading with full speed. Do I have to set "write chache" a little higher?

In this case I recommend you enable both read & write cache (set this to something between 10-20 MB - it's not good to set it over 32MB), "flush data to disk every X minutes" to between 5 to 10 (higher values = less writes to disk, but if the client crashes you'll lose what was in the cache), and "background" disk allocation type, with a 2 MB/s rate.

It works the same as uTorrent stealth mods, so higher level trackers can detect it. What shoulder said, hehe! :smile:

As sh said, the upload multiplicator only multiplies your real upload, so no peers connected = no uploading possible = nothing to multiply :smile:

Sorry for all the questions, I really wanna be sure before start using it :stupid:

It's OK :top:

yoco
27.07.08, 09:13
shoulder, anon thank you both for greats answers :klatsch_3:

But I'm confused again with multiplier. Lets say I'm downloading 2 torrents, max upload speed is set to 50kb/s, 1 torrent has many peers, other one has only one, and it's uploading with, lets say 5kb/s. Now if I have multiplier 2, will my speed be only 10kb/s or it will multiply set upload speed (50)? :confused2:

shoulder
27.07.08, 10:48
The multiplier multiplies your current real uploadspeed, what you set as a limit doesn't matter.
Like you said, your reported speed would be 10KB/s.

yoco
27.07.08, 11:15
The multiplier multiplies your current real uploadspeed, what you set as a limit doesn't matter.
Like you said, your reported speed would be 10KB/s.
Not the answer I was hoping for :frown:
Oh well, I guess I'll keep on waiting for new version :top:

Großmutter
28.07.08, 13:54
Wie kommt man an die "private Version",oder gibts da keine Change?:wink:

shoulder
28.07.08, 13:58
Die "Private Version" heißt so weil sie privat und somit nicht für jedermann ist.
Sie ist nur für Elite und höher. :wink:

yoco
29.07.08, 11:20
After making fool out of myself in emule xdp topic, saying seba splash screen shows on exit, when this really happens here. So I ask again, can this be disabled?

shoulder
29.07.08, 11:22
No, it can't.

Rebound
29.07.08, 11:45
und ohne dem coder zu nahe treten zu wollen : der spoof von ABC ist ja fürn arsch. wer nutzt diesen client ? auffälliger kann man sich ja nicht präsentieren. zumindest meiner meinung nach. nicht böse gemeint, war mir nur durch den sinn gegangen. ein wirklich sinnvoller spoof wäre stattdessen µ. klappt beim ratiomaster ja auch. oder unterliege ich da einem denkfehler ?

Viele Englische Tracker erlauben den LH-ABC, da er erstaunlich saubere Daten sendet, ist deshalb nur im deutschen Raum auffällig.

Und ein Feature mit Spoofs die ausschließlich zum Tracker gehen ist geplant, momentan müssen wir aber noch an einigen anderen Spoofs arbeiten, da uns einige neue Clienten Versionen wieder einen Strich durch die Rechnung gemacht haben, wegen zusätzlichen Identifikationen.

Gruß

Rebound

Codeman
01.08.08, 13:17
@ Rebound

wird vieleicht bald das "No Upload Feature" public?

fänd ich klasse, bisher hat das ja nur der Shu oder?

hitman
01.08.08, 13:20
definiere bald? es muss an der mod noch einiges gemacht werden daher wird der nächste release zeit brauchen abgesehen davon das wir noch das forum erweitern und warten müssen braucht alles seine zeit. ich denke mal das dieses feature früher oder später public gemacht wird aber zuerst müssen andere baustellen beseitigt werden

Codeman
01.08.08, 14:00
alles klar, dann werde ich mich noch etwas gedulden. :wink:

Großmutter
01.08.08, 17:32
Gibts irgendwo ne Anleitung(deutsch) für Faze,hab immer noch nicht richtig kapiert wie der funktioniert,oder was das genau ist.(mod,client)
danke

Rebound
01.08.08, 17:37
Was genau hast du den nicht kapiert? Es ist halt ein Client mit von uns eingebauten Cheat Features. Sowas wie der Shu Mod für den Azureus. Die Features stehen oben.

Mfg

Rebound

Codeman
09.08.08, 13:05
also irgendwie bekomme ich mit dem weniger Speed als mit z.b. Azureus, komischer weise.

bei dem hier gibts ja auch ne Rss funktion und Search, könnte mich da vielleicht jemand einweisen wie das genau funktionier da seiten hinzu zu fügen und Tipps für Seiten, ich bekomme das irgendwie net hin.

gicu
12.08.08, 08:03
it's a spoof tool like RM? or samting like that?

shoulder
12.08.08, 12:12
No, it's a modded client.
Rather than the Azureus Mod. :wink:

King-Zeus
12.08.08, 15:55
hello to everyone, I wanted to know and can adapt has SB-I Faze Mod Client Spoof Utorrent ? thx :klatsch_3:

shoulder
12.08.08, 16:07
No, it hasn't because all spoofs spoof to the tracker and to the peers.
And a real uT client will declare a uT spoof as [FAKE].

anon
12.08.08, 19:49
@King-Zeus: a perfect uTorrent spoof isn't possible (yet :wink:)
[what shoulder said], you don't want to call the tracker staff's attention with something like this:

http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/6963/fakeun2.gif

cachorro96
21.08.08, 16:11
pass???? :confused2:

shoulder
21.08.08, 16:19
Click the THX Button and you'll be able to see the password. :wink:

Codeman
22.08.08, 19:26
du Rebound, kommt denn bald ne neue version von Faze?

anon
22.08.08, 19:38
When it's done :wink:

shoulder
22.08.08, 21:23
Was verstehst du unter bald?

In nächster Zeit (Wochen) wird keine neue Version kommen, und wenn dann erstmal nur Private.

Codeman
26.08.08, 19:30
schade :frown:. So ganz ausgereift ist das ja alles leider noch nicht, soll keine kritik sein, ihr leistet super arbeit:top:, ich finds toll, wenn ich selber Coden könnte, würde ich mit machen. Wenn ich Show as seeder anhabe, lädt er bei mir nicht auf vielen privat trackern. Stealth ist leider auch nicht so her hit und komischer weis bekomme ich beim Shu mehr quellen und er verbindet sich schneller. Aber egal ;), benutz ich halt den Shu, nur der frist so viel Ram und peer spoofing hat der auch nicht, deshalb wurde ich auch bei BC-tracker gebannt.

Rebound
26.08.08, 21:08
Ist ja auch ne Beta...

Mit welchem Spoof hast du den "Show as seeder" verwendet? Irgendwas scheint da in der Tat nicht richtig zu stimmen, bei mir gibt es auch einige Probleme bei dem? Und der Stealth geht, wie oben auch dick steht, nicht auf jedem Tracker!

Greetz

RB

Codeman
29.08.08, 14:49
wenn ich den stealthmod anhabe, und bei status steht rejected by tracker, ist das normal oder wurde man dann entdeckt?

Rebound
29.08.08, 14:54
Ja, ist normal. Von Tracker zu Tracker unterschiedlich, solange er sich zu den Peers verbindet und der Download startet ist alles in Ordnung. Selbst wenn der Download nicht funktioniert, ist man nicht detected, es klappt einfach nicht, weiter nichts.

Codeman
29.08.08, 15:11
wunderbar. die könnten mich ja höchstens anhand der ip bannen, wenn ich mich mit der selben ip eingeloggt habe oder?

Rebound
29.08.08, 15:35
wunderbar. die könnten mich ja höchstens anhand der ip bannen, wenn ich mich mit der selben ip eingeloggt habe oder?

Ja, so ist es.

Gruß

Rebound

WardLee
02.09.08, 00:01
Hey very cool. :D I am dl'ing it now, can't wait to try it out.

(btw Riddick pwns ^^)

Edit - VirusTotal.com reports the "Faze_Mod_0.1_Public_Beta_Update3_by_CoreCore.rar " has a virus in it...from multiple AV engines. :/

http://www.virustotal.com/analisis/109a77b2c6f433a5bdec41272e7579ab

anon
02.09.08, 00:14
Edit - VirusTotal.com reports the "Faze_Mod_0.1_Public_Beta_Update3_by_CoreCore.rar " has a virus in it...from multiple AV engines. :/

Virustotal. MD5: a0dc1c5aa6e193249fe6fc556599f2f3 Trojan.StartPage.bbn Trojan.Startpage-656 (http://www.virustotal.com/analisis/109a77b2c6f433a5bdec41272e7579ab)

False positive.
There's no kind of malware in any of the tools you can find here.

muxx
09.09.08, 02:05
dear friends,
how do i set a proxy on the tools?
in the preferences, i found no option for the proxy.
thanks.

kazuya
09.09.08, 10:18
I see you have this new faze mod.Is it better then shu mod?for me shu seems almost perfect.
how much i see it only has this perfect client spoofs.

Yea and way you have private version,how to get one?

hambie
09.09.08, 11:39
irgendwie bekomm ich bei keinem tracker und keinem file (egal wieviele seeder/leecher) speed über 100kb. obwohl genug bandbreite zur verfügung steht. irgendeinem das problem bekannt?

greetz

Rebound
09.09.08, 12:48
dear friends,
how do i set a proxy on the tools?
in the preferences, i found no option for the proxy.
thanks.

At the moment there´s no proxy option implemented.

I see you have this new faze mod.Is it better then shu mod?for me shu seems almost perfect.
how much i see it only has this perfect client spoofs.

Yea and way you have private version,how to get one?

It´s not the same like shu mod, it but it has other fake features. If the shu works very good for you, you don´t need the faze, but the faze have e.g. stealth mode or different perfect client spoofs (that means the spoof is working to the peers too).

irgendwie bekomm ich bei keinem tracker und keinem file (egal wieviele seeder/leecher) speed über 100kb. obwohl genug bandbreite zur verfügung steht. irgendeinem das problem bekannt?

greetz

Wie sehen deine Fake Settings aus? Und um welchen Tracker handelt es sich? Und wie hast du deine Speed Limits eingestellt?

Gruß

Rebound

kazuya
09.09.08, 16:37
stealth mode

Can you explain that a little bit,how it functions?And what do you think is better,shu or faze?

You can post in german,i understand german a little bit more then english:smile:

Rebound
09.09.08, 17:04
Can you explain that a little bit,how it functions?And what do you think is better,shu or faze?

You can post in german,i understand german a little bit more then english:smile:

Dann hättest auch gleich auf Deutsch Fragen können. :biggrin:

Der Stealth Mode sorgt dafür das der Torrent auf dem Tracker weder angezeigt noch die Statistiken (Ratio etc.) verändert wird. Du hast den Torrent sozusagen nie geladen. Leider funktioniert das längst nicht mehr bei den meisten Trackern. Die guten haben inzwischen eine "Sperre" dagegen eingebaut, aber solange du das nicht auf SCT oder Waffles testest hast du nichts zu befürchten. Entweder es klappt oder eben nicht, gebannt wirst du jedenfalls nicht. :wink:

Momentan denke ich das der Shu Mod noch "besser" ist, wobei man das eigentlich nicht direkt Vergleichen kann. Ich hoffe ich finde irgendwann in diesem Jahr noch Zeit am Faze Mod weiter zu arbeiten. Der Shu hat imo noch mehr Funktionen und Features als der Faze. Wenn du allerdings nur sowas wie den Multiplikator benötigst, würde ich den Faze Mod empfehlen, da dieser im Minimierten Modus gerade mal so viel Ressourcen wie der uTorrent verbraucht. Da ist der Azureus ein richtiger Ram-Fresser dagegen.

Gruß

RB

kazuya
09.09.08, 18:13
Ich bleibe dann bei meinem Shu.:smile:Mit RAM hab ich keine probleme.Der kostet heute zu wenig um probleme zu kriegen:biggrin:

Ich hoffe du verbesserst deinen Faze Mod :top: