PDA

View Full Version : Artist Releases Album Exclusively on Demonoid

zatoicchi
08.06.08, 03:12
When Nine Inch Nails decided to give away their latest album for free, the news soon spread all over the Internet. However, NiN was not the first, nor will they be the last. Tens and thousands of artists share their music on Demonoid, The Pirate Bay, Mininova and other BitTorrent sites. We got in touch with one of them to find out why.

Artist Releases Album Exclusively on Demonoid | TorrentFreak (http://torrentfreak.com/artist-releases-album-exclusively-on-demonoid-080607/)

anon
08.06.08, 17:46
all music should be free :biggrin:

quoting a friend of mine: "dude, if i were a musician, i wouldn't care about piracy or anything, i'd be very happy that my music would be listened to all round the world :top:"

Aurion
14.06.08, 17:48
all music should be free :biggrin:

quoting a friend of mine: "dude, if i were a musician, i wouldn't care about piracy or anything, i'd be very happy that my music would be listened to all round the world :top:"

Yeah !! you bet on that hehe,just go take a look @ download.com to find thousands of quite good artists offering their new/old Tracks for free download,guess its a nice strategy to get well famous later on !! :redface: