PDA

View Full Version : British Police Confirm Six OiNK Users Arrested

anon
03.06.08, 13:48
British Police have just confirmed that several users of BitTorrent site OiNK were arrested recently. TorrentFreak broke the news last Friday after sitting on the story for a while but the mainstream press have been holding back over the weekend, waiting for confirmation. Just seconds ago, confirmation came.

British Police Confirm Six OiNK Users Arrested | TorrentFreak (http://torrentfreak.com/british-police-confirm-oink-arrests-080602/)

:mad2: :frown:

zatoicchi
04.06.08, 06:10
oh, thanks bad news feel sorry for those guys and a gal..one year later and they are still pursuing everyone ,they are really pathetic instead of arresting them they should go after hardened criminals..

anon
04.06.08, 17:38
they are really pathetic instead of arresting them they should go after hardened criminals..

couldn't agree more. as if having owned a tracker was worse than stealing and killing, for example... :stupid:

Ostracized
05.06.08, 03:06
Its all about the money

SealLion
05.06.08, 03:12
I am surprised that cops are actually working.

Don't cops usually hang out at the local Tim HOrtons Donut shop??

anon
05.06.08, 18:19
the system works :rolleyes2:

Aurion
14.06.08, 17:33
Guess people aint liking the Idea of what is so called the invention of p2p leeching which is "Torrents" !! :biggrin: Maybe I will get arrested on the morning once I wake up HAHA !! :tongue:

Wait for My Criminal Picture @ News very Soon !! :klatsch_3:

anon
14.06.08, 17:55
lol, open your eyes and you have the swat aiming at you:

"mr. reppy, you're under arrest, you have the right to remain silent-"
"but i won't use it, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

:biggrin:

zatoicchi
14.06.08, 20:41
hey, reppy is that why your wearin a mask:biggrin:
you cant hide you know they will find you and prosecute you to the fullest:rolleyes2:

Aurion
14.06.08, 22:01
lol, open your eyes and you have the swat aiming at you:

"mr. reppy, you're under arrest, you have the right to remain silent-"
"but i won't use it, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

:biggrin:

"You cant do sh%t Officer,so Show Off,Im the Ultimate Torrent L33ch3r !!" :biggrin:

anon
14.06.08, 22:07
eeeeh.... "anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law"? :wink:

zatoicchi
14.06.08, 22:41
lol, you guys cracked me up:D
not only that this forum has great staff and great resources but also great member...

Aurion
15.06.08, 11:26
eeeeh.... "anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law"? :wink:

see ya @ court Officer !! gonna Seed myself to the Court's Tracker !! :tongue: