╔═══════════════════════════╗
Supplied by:
╚═══════════════════════════╝

>>>>>> SB-Innovation <<<<<<

Change Log:
Build 301
+ Fixed saving Float values to config.

Known Issues:
Client spoofing with plugin to peers is NOT implemented.

Installation:
1. Download and install Azureus 3.0.5.2 (Azureus : Java BitTorrent Client - Download (http://azureus.sourceforge.net/download.php)).
2. Delete the "plugins" folder in %PROGRAMFILES%\Azureus (C:\Program Files\Azureus).
3. Extract the RAR using WinRAR (WinRAR archiver, a powerful tool to process RAR and ZIP files (http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm)) or equivalent to %PROGRAMFILES%\Azureus (C:\Program Files\Azureus) and overwrite ALL files.
4. Run Azureus and Enjoy!

Troubleshooting:
Before posting problems please make sure:
1. You have updated Java Runtime Environment (JRE) to version 6 (Java SE Downloads (http://java.sun.com/javase/downloads/index.jsp)).
2. You have removed the Azureus folder in %PROGRAMFILES% (C:\Program Files\Azureus).
3. You have removed the Azureus folder in %APPDATA% (The folder may be hidden).
C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Application Data\Azureus for XP
C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Azureus for Vista
4. Reinstalled Azureus using the package from Azureus : Java BitTorrent Client - Download (http://azureus.sourceforge.net/download.php)
5. Re-applied the hack from the downloaded RAR.

Warning: Performing steps 2 and 3 will wipe your torrent list and Azureus settings.

Enjoy!
Shameless Self-promotion
Follow me on Twitter: Twitter / digitaldj (http://twitter.com/digitaldj)
Follow my Tumblr: digitaldj.net/tumblr (http://digitaldj.net/tumblr)
For progress :)

This version is buggy, use the newest version! (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f41/azureus-sb-innovation-hack-3-0-5-2-302_ddj-beta-3685/)

╔═══════════════════════════╗
Password:
╚═══════════════════════════╝

sbi2008-301-ddj

hitman
22.05.08, 22:05
new working version. old bug in version 300 has been fixed just tested

anon
22.05.08, 22:06
SBIMOD all the way :top:

edit: hitman, the link in the front page ("*NEW* 3.0.5.2.301_DDJ_Rev1 coded by DigitalDJ released!) is broken, redirect it to this thread :smile:

edit by hitman: Fixed now

leecher88
22.05.08, 22:14
das ging aber fix! und diese version funktioniert jetzt auch wieder!

--->HDBD<---
22.05.08, 22:21
http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/2987/5e97a126b6ec7d5ce760a57gd3.gif

DDJ

Bluebite
22.05.08, 22:22
gibts da diese ganzen no-upload und fake-up usw. features?
bei mir sin die in der konfig net zu finden

maniak
22.05.08, 22:23
We luv you

DDJ

--------------------

hitman
22.05.08, 22:26
o common you know the rules please use the thanks button to say thanks there is no need to write thanks

better is to give ddj a positiv reputation if you hit the star symbol on his post

Butcho
22.05.08, 22:30
gibts da diese ganzen no-upload und fake-up usw. features?
bei mir sin die in der konfig net zu finden

Dann hast du warscheinlich die azureus2.jar noch nicht unbenannt und somit läuft bei dir warscheinlich gerade noch der original azureus...

Aurion
22.05.08, 23:21
Woow,this is awesome man,but I had a very strange problem that I hope you can help me with !! my Fake Seed doesnt work at all,no fake seeding all the time,always with 0 kb,its just downloading as a normal torrent client not as Shu Mod !!! PLZ SOMEBODY HELP ME IF POSSIBLE !!

Rebound
23.05.08, 00:08
Woow,this is awesome man,but I had a very strange problem that I hope you can help me with !! my Fake Seed doesnt work at all,no fake seeding all the time,always with 0 kb,its just downloading as a normal torrent client not as Shu Mod !!! PLZ SOMEBODY HELP ME IF POSSIBLE !!

Please make a screen from your settings. :wink:

And note: If you change the global settings, only new added torrents are working with this settings. Old torrents you must edit in the local settings. :wink:

greetz Rebound

Aurion
23.05.08, 01:19
guys plz somebody help me,I did exactly as the installation instructions mentioned but still cant get the Fake Seed to work at all !! there is no Fake Seed showed in coloumn !!! OMG I ONLY want to use this great program to Fake Seed some torrents !!!

HELP ME PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ PLZZZZZZZZZZZZ ANYONE

shoulder
23.05.08, 01:24
Have you renamed the *.jar contained in the RAR into Azureus2 and overwritten the original one?

Rebound
23.05.08, 01:24
guys plz somebody help me,I did exactly as the installation instructions mentioned but still cant get the Fake Seed to work at all !! there is no Fake Seed showed in coloumn !!! OMG I ONLY want to use this great program to Fake Seed some torrents !!!

POST A SCREEN FROM YOUR SETTINGS!!! Next time you get a warning!

Aurion
23.05.08, 01:27
here are the screenshots for my settings,I did install a freshcopy so those settings are the default :

http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/7126/99892841ou9.jpg
http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/7927/13322925pz8.jpg

THNX ALOT MAN for fast response,just Keep answering my as fast as you can !!

Have you renamed the *.jar contained in the RAR into Azureus2 and overwritten the original one?

I did that man,I also tried reinstalling the while thing several times but still couldnt get it to work !! :confused2::confused2::confused2::confused2:

hitman
23.05.08, 01:31

in the main torrent window right click you mouse and make the column setup choose fake upload speed and fake upload you should now see 2 new columns that show you the fake upload speed and fake upload amount

if there is still no fake upload its because you are first connected to 0 leecher or second your peer/seed ratio is to low.

if you open the SB-Innovation Hack window and scroll down something called

"stop increasing fake upload when you are connected to less then 1 peers or having a peer/seed ration lower than 10%

you can try to lower the 10% till 0% ore you can try to set to use the fake upload if there are 0 leecher connected to you but it is really dangerous

it is better if there are more than 1 leecher.

Butcho
23.05.08, 01:34
You didn't have activate any setting so what's the problem?

Aurion
23.05.08, 01:38
Lol, i can´t nothing do with your default settings. I wanted to see you´re settings which you have setted.

regards

I didnt set any settings yet man,after I tried to check all the options before,I did another fresh install so those are the default coz I didnt mess with them yet !! :frown::frown::frown:

hitman
23.05.08, 01:40
i would suggest you read first this

http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=452

and read my suggestion in #17

Rebound
23.05.08, 01:41
I didnt set any settings yet man,after I tried to check all the options before,I did another fresh install so those are the default coz I didnt mess with them yet !! :frown::frown::frown:

Sorry man, read what have written the other mods. :wink:

Aurion
23.05.08, 01:41
in the main torrent window right click you mouse and make the column setup choose fake upload speed and fake upload you should now see 2 new columns that show you the fake upload speed and fake upload amount

if there is still no fake upload its because you are first connected to 0 leecher or second your peer/seed ratio is to low.

if you open the SB-Innovation Hack window and scroll down something called

"stop increasing fake upload when you are connected to less then 1 peers or having a peer/seed ration lower than 10%

you can try to lower the 10% till 0% ore you can try to set to use the fake upload if there are 0 leecher connected to you but it is really dangerous

it is better if there are more than 1 leecher.

I did what you said man & tried starting the torrent but yet no Fake Seed at all,its just the normal download speed as if it is a normal client !!

hitman
23.05.08, 01:46
try this

"stop increasing fake upload when you are connected to less then 1 peers or having a peer/seed ration lower than 0%

Aurion
23.05.08, 01:47
You didn't have activate any setting so what's the problem?

the problem is that I tried two scenarios but both of them failed in getting Fake seed to even start seeding any bytes !!! the first scenario is keep those default settings & just start any torrent,the second is to activate the fake upload but neither this seemed to work !!! guys plz just plz me tell any possible way to get the fake seed to work !!

try this

"stop increasing fake upload when you are connected to less then 1 peers or having a peer/seed ration lower than 0%

I trid this right now with a new torrent but also didnt work !!! :shockkk!::frown:

whats wrong man ?? I also installed a new fresh copy of windows xp 2 days ago

hitman
23.05.08, 01:53
could you please post pictures with the settings that you have made in the SB-Innovation Hack window

and stop making double postings!!!!!!!!!!! use the quote or edit button

Aurion
23.05.08, 01:59
here are the screens & btw im very sorry for double posting,its just I want to keep up with you instantly :

http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/7177/60514587jn0.jpg
http://img292.imageshack.us/img292/8317/92003729io0.jpg

Butcho
23.05.08, 02:01
It must work. Where you can see that there is no fakeupload?
Perhaps you look at the wrong place because you don't see the fakeup in the normal upload view there is an extra column for the fake rates. Or you can look after it in the torrent details (right mouse click)

edit: You've still deactivated all fake settings on your screen so you can't send any fakeupload.

hitman
23.05.08, 02:04
ok check down the option fake upload speed ration++ and look a little bit down to Speed: between X per torrent and X per torrent

write in the first field 25 and in the second 50

your fake upload speed will be now between 25 and 50 kb/s

and please really read the tutorial that i post there is all explained

Aurion
23.05.08, 02:05
It must work with these settings. Where you can see that there is no fakeupload?
Perhaps you look at the wrong place because you don't see the fakeup in the normal upload view there is an extra column for the fake rates. Or you can look after it in the torrent details (right mouse click)

edit: You've still deactivated all fake settings on your screen so you can't send any fakeupload.

I see it in the My Torrents windows where there are coloumns names where it is called "Fake Up Speed" & I also check the properties window but Ive noticed 0 kb uploaded :frown::frown::frown:

Aurion
23.05.08, 02:12
ok check down the option fake upload speed ration++ and look a little bit down to Speed: between X per torrent and X per torrent

write in the first field 25 and in the second 50

your fake upload speed will be now between 25 and 50 kb/s

and please really read the tutorial that i post there is all explained

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW,man I LOVE YOU VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY MUCH :shockkk!::shockkk!::shockkk!::klatsch_3:
its working now & speed is growing between those 2 values !!! I Dont know what to tell you man,I really appreciate what you did !!!

Thnx alot too guys,BUtcho & hitman !!!

This Place ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOCKS,you are really experienced in this Mod !!! :klatsch_3::klatsch_3::klatsch_3::klatsch_3::klats ch_3:

hitman
23.05.08, 02:16
good to hear that its now worked

now read this to see the full power of this mod

Aurion
23.05.08, 02:22
good to hear that its now worked

now read this to see the full power of this mod

yeah sure I will very carefully read this FAQ coz it must be very very useful !!

ONE LAST question plz,how can I apply this setting on all my torrents ???

hitman
23.05.08, 02:31
yeah sure I will very carefully read this FAQ coz it must be very very useful !!

ONE LAST question plz,how can I apply this setting on all my torrents ???

if you set the settings in the window in your pictures the options are for all your torrent.

if you want to have specific settings for one torrent double click on one torrent and you will see detailed infos in this window you should see the following windows....General, Peers, SB-Innovation Hack Fake, SB-Innovation Hack General, Swarm..............

as you can see you can set in the window SB-Innovation Hack Fake and SB-Innovation Hack General specific settings for this specific torrent.

Aurion
23.05.08, 02:37
if you set the settings in the window in your pictures the options are for all your torrent.

if you want to have specific settings for one torrent double click on one torrent and you will see detailed infos in this window you should see the following windows....General, Peers, SB-Innovation Hack Fake, SB-Innovation Hack General, Swarm..............

as you can see you can set in the window SB-Innovation Hack Fake and SB-Innovation Hack General specific settings for this specific torrent.

hmm,I think I got them all now my friend :biggrin::klatsch_3: I guess I will keep the general settings like this for all of my torrents !!! Once again thank you very much for your time & most important your much appreciated HELP !!! I will keep this forum as my default Bookmarked website :top::top:

maniak
23.05.08, 02:38
only 1 question: is it safe to use in hard-cheatin sites like waffles and bitmetv??

Aurion
23.05.08, 02:43
OMG I dont know what happened again man,the Fake Upload speed returned 0 Kb again ?????????????!!!!!!!!!!

czullo
23.05.08, 03:16
Im the one who find this bug :me proud: hehe, good work DDJ and verry quick respond for the bug, if we want to Shu fix it we will be waiting till christmas :) keep good work

Ra1n
23.05.08, 03:31
Nice, It's about time to get rid of 3.0.4.3 Hack. Thank you very much!

CoreCore
23.05.08, 04:13
everything looks to be working just fine, still testing it to make sure, but looks like an other great job DDJ.

obsidian
23.05.08, 09:40
Thanks for the fine release! I'll test and give feedback soon. :smile:

ggarciaalv
23.05.08, 10:54
Thank you DDJ for fixing the bug so quickly and thank you for your excellent work. You´re the best.

Tekrader
23.05.08, 12:25
@hijacked

Hi,
the mod works on bitmetv without problems. I have never really uploaded anything there and I am not banned yet (been a member there since 2007).

And thanks to DDJ for making this download credit free.

Regards

czullo
23.05.08, 13:52
thx for you :klatsch_3:

maybe you guys (admins) should do script to for each one "thx" spam -1 credit :D then all topic will be clean for 'thx' spam :D

anon
23.05.08, 15:08
maybe you guys (admins) should do script to for each one "thx" spam -1 credit :D then all topic will be clean for 'thx' spam :D

makes me remember another forum i have been member of... they had setup their word filter so that the words "thanks", "thx" "ty", etc. would be changed to "!!! BAN ME" :eek13:

shoulder
23.05.08, 15:14
@anon
I like this. :biggrin:

I also think as soon as the first member really gets banned cause of posting Thx-Posts the other will stop posting such posts automatically.

Rebound
23.05.08, 15:16
makes me remember another forum i have been member of... they had setup their word filter so that the words "thanks", "thx" "ty", etc. would be changed to "!!! BAN ME" :eek13:

Hrhr, that´s a funny feature, but i think we don´t need this. :wink:

Aurion
23.05.08, 16:21
Well,I really appreciate what you have done with this release DDJ & also for the help I recieved yesterday once I had my BUG for not getting Fake Seed to work !!! Now im very happy that I dont need to really upload nothing at all !! Once again,thank you DDJ,Robound,hitman & anyone who contributed in getting this release hacked out for public !! :klatsch_3::top:

Bluebite
23.05.08, 21:19
Dann hast du warscheinlich die azureus2.jar noch nicht unbenannt und somit läuft bei dir warscheinlich gerade noch der original azureus...

Jop ... mein fehler ^^ des nächste mal mach ich die augen auf
vielen dank läuft echt super!!! :top:
Hammer Mod

zatoicchi
23.05.08, 21:23
tested it on waffles, sct and hdbits works really great..appreciate your time and effort you had put int his client to upgrade..excellent works..thanks

Wii
23.05.08, 23:16
I want to update from Hacked Shu Mod ver. 2.3.0.194 that base on Azureus 2.5.0.4 without lost of leeching/seeding list.

Original 3.0.5.2.301 understand old setting files, but this Hack not, zap downloads.config file at first start.

czullo
23.05.08, 23:22
you must copy active, tmp, torrents folders from old C:\Documents and Settings\"your name"\Application Data\Azureus

Wii
24.05.08, 00:46
you must copy active, tmp, torrents folders from old C:Documents and Settings"your name"Application DataAzureus

I use azureus on linux. All data stored at " ~/.azureus ". SB-Innovation Hack use most settings that apply for usual azureus from it, but don't take info about current torrent list from "downloads.config" file. I tried to put this file in different ways without success. As I wrote, original azureus work with that file well in spite of that containis some additional information belong to Shu Mod, as I found out.
In any case Mod do great! I used it's precursor for a long time. =)

czullo
24.05.08, 03:17
Try to copy your whole profile it should work

techmax
24.05.08, 09:20
hey guyz i have question..

I don't want to download just wanted fake download speed also like RM...

Can U Do fake download speed in this mod??

Need This Answer Plz...

dia
24.05.08, 12:04
a reintegration of client spoofing would be great

czullo
24.05.08, 12:21

Need This Answer Plz...

In near future, i doubt

a reintegration of client spoofing would be great

I think DDJ will implement this in his next verssion, all need time.

hapbyxee
24.05.08, 12:43
Well I am just curious about that swarm is ok for bitmetv or ?

obsidian
24.05.08, 12:59
I'm curious about that, too.

abcabc
24.05.08, 13:40

Need This Answer Plz...

No, it can't fake download
You must download it manually to increase download amount.

ssjoco
24.05.08, 15:36
In the speed++ mode ...Speed when ratio is reached: Between XX KB/s per torrent and YY KB/s per torrent.
If I open this dialog from a torrent (not in the settings) then the Azureus do not save the YY value.

czullo
24.05.08, 15:56
In the speed++ mode ...Speed when ratio is reached: Between XX KB/s per torrent and YY KB/s per torrent.
If I open this dialog from a torrent (not in the settings) then the Azureus do not save the YY value.

Confirmed:

when you put in data here (before):
http://i27.tinypic.com/makxms.jpg

when you close window and run it again (after):
http://i26.tinypic.com/wi50r8.jpg

EDIT: all other fields was checked and they are fine.

DigitalDJ
24.05.08, 17:59
Does this do it with the original shu mod?

Edit: This is a bug of the original Shu Mod that has carried over, will be fixed in 302.