╔═══════════════════════════╗
Supplier:
╚═══════════════════════════╝

>>>>>> drzoos <<<<<<

Changelog / Features:

http://img58.imageshack.us/img58/2184/05212008102048mr3.jpg

Some Torrent/Torrent Tracker Websites opens and closes the registrations within a short period.
This application will check the Torrent/Tracker Sites for Open/Closed Registrations.

Password:

>>>>>> doesn't have password <<<<<<

Vation
24.01.10, 16:54
SB-Innovation Presents

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]>>>> Torrents Open Registrations Checker v1.26 <<<<

Coded by:

>>>>>> TEAM ROOTS <<<<<<

Supplier:

>>>>>> Vation <<<<<<

Screenshot:

http://img693.imageshack.us/img693/8255/torc126z.jpg (http://img693.imageshack.us/i/torc126z.jpg/)

Features:

Some Torrent/Torrent Tracker Websites opens and closes the registrations within a short period. Torrents Open Registrations Checker includes many famous trackers.

Torrents Open Registrations Checker will check the Torrent/Tracker Sites for Open/Closed Registrations.

Changelog:
* Feature to remember checked trackers.
* Email feature.
*64bit compatibility(not in changelog, confirmed in this release's system requirements)

Password:

>>>>>> doesn't have one <<<<<<

anon
24.01.10, 17:45
I'll move this here and remove the version number from the thread's name.

Vation
25.01.10, 00:46
I did minor cleanup in TRC config, removed dead trackers, changed sites urls if move, added icons for changed, just a minor stuff, added as attachment.(backup old config and paste there new, or just overwrite)
Update it further if you like and share here.

In case of any instabilities in newest Torrents Open Registrations Checker, besides coders site is offline(version TRC v1.25 added as attachment)

MrCheat
25.01.10, 04:45
yeah this is nice even for non normal signup pages since you can specify what to check

bompus
25.01.10, 07:41
this is awesome.. i used it way back in the day but it definitely needed an update for dead trackers

anon
25.01.10, 18:02
it definitely needed an update for dead trackers

Or sites like Waffles, What.cd and HDBits.org, which are very unlikely to open now. Not to mention What once banned one of their members for "spamming" the register.php page.

Drmr
01.03.10, 16:39
Or sites like Waffles, What.cd and HDBits.org, which are very unlikely to open now. Not to mention What once banned one of their members for "spamming" the register.php page.

Yes this program is good for absolute beginners , but for people who are looking "high level" tracker is useless because that type of trackers opens once in few years or never :smile:

SBfreak
01.03.10, 16:56
Beginners should stick with torrent/tracker blogs and "Tracker with free sign up" threads.
At least,that's how I did it..

cooldude
01.03.10, 17:37
yes i also checks this type of apps or btracs when i started torrenting but now torrent invite forums ftw !

anon
01.03.10, 18:12
torrent invite forums ftw !

Sure, specially when they find out you're a cheater. :naughty:

SBfreak
01.03.10, 20:45

That's the funniest part.:rolleyes:.
Just be sure to PM everyone for invites before you get banned:biggrin:

SealLion
02.03.10, 06:32

ya, but only if they find out if your one. Kind of like submitting the same username around the whole planet and telling somebody on an invite forum that you are a cheater....which is a no-no in itself.
Oh, and ya...of/c posting pics via ImageShack of your desktop with RM and RME and modded clients in taskbar....I think we've even seen those here when posted by somebody. LOL.
Those were nice and funny.
A good laugh, too.

I think that I even posted one here quite a while back and others I know did something similiar.

What a joke, eh??

That's the funniest part.:rolleyes:.
Just be sure to PM everyone for invites before you get banned:biggrin:

that's the first thing to do, eh???:biggrin:
like you say, ...'before you get banned'. But could it prove to be detrimental even after signing up at said torrent invite forum??.....er...ya.....

..........Spammmers anyone???:biggrin:

SBfreak
02.03.10, 14:39
..........Spammmers anyone???
A lot.:tongue:
Wait,on this one or invite forums?

anon
02.03.10, 18:37
Wait,on this one or invite forums?

Since SealLion mentioned spam he must definitely be talking about invite forums. :dry:

SealLion
02.03.10, 21:49
well, ya. Invite forums.Sorry, That's what I meant.

But you know, if you have it happen here other than your run-of-the-mill invite boards, you can always 'report pm' to the staff too.

When someone does that to me, I use an old trick of mine: Suspense.

I keep the potential victim in suspense while letting him eat his breakfast and choked on some bacon after hearing my inspired news that I've discovered in which killing is just another way for exerting aggression in a manner that is safe, productive, and state-approved.
:lol_5:

silencer1980
27.09.14, 05:11
hello

has anybody still using this and like to share Tlist file ???

sakalsk
07.02.21, 18:39
Hello is this very old and very good SW dead or still working ?

anon
09.02.21, 23:55
Hello is this very old and very good SW dead or still working ?

Well, back on 2008 most trackers didn't use HTTPS and Cloudflare didn't exist... but there's only one way to know :richter:

JohnareyouOK
10.02.21, 07:57
Hello is this very old and very good SW dead or still working ?didn't know this tool existed, I used to use ifttt to subscribe to RSS feed of r/OpenSignups and let ifttt send me email alerts when there were new submissions. Gmail's filter rules allow us to filter out sites that aren't on our radar.

uptimerobot.com is also useful if we want to monitor the registeration or application page of a tracker (eg privatehd.to/auth/apply )

anon
10.02.21, 16:16
Historical context: in the past, trackers actually deleted inactive accounts and automatically opened signups if they dropped below the user limit. Therefore, it made sense to both check often and automate said checking. Nowadays, most of them are permanently invite-only, and the ones that do open usually do so through limited-time codes or referral links shared elsewhere, making this sort of program nearly useless.

Anyway, Firefox plus Check4Change addon was another popular method, which I used to get into BCG. You had to be fast, though...

moonlite
10.02.21, 17:42
Historical context: in the past, trackers actually deleted inactive accounts and automatically opened signups if they dropped below the user limit.

Didn't know about the automatic system, interesting.