PDA

View Full Version : [Usenet] API Indexers Table (With Tiers and Prices)

sbestran
22.10.23, 00:09
Updated table of API-Enabled Indexers:

Indexer
Membership
API / Day
NZB / Day
Account Time
Price (2024-01)
Crypt Processor
Cryptos taken

altHUB.co.za
Trial
14 Days
Trial
CoinPayments
xmr btc

Free
life
Free

ltc bch

Premium
Unlimited
Unlimited
1y/3y/5y
10/25/40U$

eth etc

Lifetime
Unlimited
Unlimited
Lifetime
55U$

rvn zec

abnzb.com
Free
90days (no 4k)
Trial
CoinPayments
xmr bch

Supporter
1 year
15U$

zec etc

VIP
1 year
25U$

ltc btc

digitalcarnage.info
Free
Lifetime
Free
???
xmr bch

Basic
1 Year
U$10

ltc btc

Vip
1 Year
U$20

eth

Ultra
Unlimited
Unlimited
1 Year
U$35

usdt

dognzb.cr
trial
10 days
Trial
None (itself)
btc doge

Lite
life
Free

VIP
Unlimited
1/3years
U$20/50

DrunkenSlug.com
Water (Free)
life
Free
Mycelium
btc

Ale
1 Year
15EUR

Wine
Unlimited
Unlimited
1 Year
25EUR

GingaDADDY.com
Disabled
life
Free
Not Accepted
None

VIP

Unlimited
1 Year
17U$

lolo.sickbeard.com
Free
Unlimited
Unlimited
life
Free
---
---

Miatrix.com
Trial
undefined
Free
Not Accepted
None

1 Year
10U$

Vip
1 Year
20U$

Lifetime
Lifetime
50U$

newz69.keagaming
FREE
Unlimited
Unlimited
life
Free
---
---

NinjaCentral
Trial
14 days
Trial
None (discord)
btc eth

DAN 0
1 year
15EUR

Purplex
1 year
25EUR

nzb.cat
Free
life (no xpcls)
Free
Blockonomics
btc bch

Contributor
1year (tv/mov)
U$20

VIP
1year
U$43

Lifetime VIP
Unlimited
Unlimited
Lifetime
U$125

NZB.su
Free

Free
Plisio
ltc doge

VIP
1/2/3years
16/31/42U$

btc eth

NZBFinder.ws
Free
life (no 4k)
Free
Coinbase
ltc eth

Basic
1 Year
12EUR

btc bcc

Pro
1 Year
25EUR

dash

Elite
Unlimited
Unlimited
1 Year
40EUR

NZBgeek.info
Free
"Limited"
3 days
Trial
Coinbase
ltc doge

VIP
Unlimited
Unlimited
6/12/5y/Life
6/12/40/80U$

btc eth

NZBindex.com
FREE
Unlimted
life
Free
---
---

NZBNoob.com
Free
life
Free
Mycelium
btc

Vip
1 year
12U$

Vip+
1 year
22U$

NZBPlanet.net
User
Disabled
1 Days
Free
CoinPayments
btc bch

VIP
Unlimited
1 Year
11GBP

ltc xmr

Platinum
Unlimited
1 Year
15GBP

doge

LULT
Unlimited
Lifetime
40GBP

nzb-SA
Free
Undefined
Free
---
---

NZBSearchmachine
Free
Unlimited
Unlimited
life
Free
---
---

NZBStars.com
Free
Unlimited
Unlimited
life
Free
---
---

Scenenzbs.com
Free
Life (no p2p)
Free
NOWPayments
xmr bch

VIP
1y (no p2p)
15EUR

zec etc

Premium VIP
1year
20EUR

ltc btc

SquareEyed.org
SD User
life
Free
Plisio
btc

HD Vip
1 Year
16U$

UHD Vip
1 Year
25U$

Tabula-Rasa.pw
Free
life
Free
BTCPay
btc lbtc

Supporter
1 Year
U$10

usdt ltc

Supporter++
1 Year
U$20

xmr

Usenet-Crawler
Free
life
Free
CoinPayments
btc eth

BFF
life
20EUR

ltc xmr

WtF[nZb]
Free
?
5?
?
Free
None (e-mail)
btc

VIP
1 Year
25EUR

NOTES:

1 - This table was last updated 12/03/2024

2 - PLEASE HELP WITH BETTER INFO IF YOU HAVE IT. Help correcting any inconsistency.

3 - Every Indexer that does not accept any type of cryptocurrency accepts PayPal (or is free).

4 - There are some deliberate indexer omissions due to secrecy. If you know any other API-Enabled indexers, answer with the table info you have, so it can be added.

5 - As the title says, only sites with APIs able to be added to *ARRs are used for this table.

6 - Limited promotional price discounts and deals (like Black Fridays) are not listed on this table, only regular prices and limits.

7 - NZBStars API works well, but it has a parsing issue with imdbids. If used with Radarr, it will give caps of imdbid search and when it tries to search for a movie, it will try the name and imdbid. That will disable NZBStars saying that it has an error (the name search results will be ignored due to the imdbid error). The solution is to use Prowlarr directly for searching movies with NZBStars. Sonarr and Lidarr are not affected by this issue and work just fine with Stars.

8 - NZB-SA API still works, but can not be added to ProwlARR due to outdated SSL Certificate. There is no way to force ProwlARR to accept that, but I did not test with Hydra. API tests were made trough browser.

anon
23.10.23, 07:02
nerosbb.net has a backup of Nero's Black Book, which includes a table of indexers (free and paid, present and past) that notes the presence of an API as well as payment methods. Don't know if whoever took over has updated it since the main site shut down, but that wasn't so long ago.

sbestran
23.10.23, 15:35
Yup, UzantoReto was who picked em up. They have a very nice tool for comparing backbones retention per newsgroup too, and they keep promising some sort of groundbreaking new search tool, that I am very curious about.

Nerosbb was one of the sources to this list, together with Reddit (sorry for the bad word!), hydra's github, prowlarr, and other reviews sites, aaaaand... sb-innovation's thread about WtF[nZb]. Other sources were used too. They were always somehow outdated or wrong or incomplete, so I entered each of these ones to check the info by myself with exceptions of: cat, tabula, and WtF. (funny fact: until December I will pay for all of those who accept Crypto - as I can't use paypal - for a year, just as a experience.).

Specifically on Nero's there are many dead sites and wrong information on both the free and paid tables (they were great to create this one, anyway).

From Nero's Paid Table API sites:
I didn't add HeadPhonesVip and Verycouch because I don't understand what they actually offer: the first one looks bond to an app, and the second one claims "get access to 2 indexers" without telling which ones, and they are clearly reselling access with people complaining and such. Nothing is Said about having an API with Prowlarr support there. So I kept it off.
NzbNDX, OZnzb, and SimplyNZBs are dead. (NDX is still alive but is closing down)

From Nero's Free Table API sites:
spotnzbs, freenzbs and nzbserver are dead.

All the (API) others are present and updated in the opening table.

There are some other sites that i "Suspect" that have an api (I was able to get ia response from /api or index.php?api) but they may be leftovers of wrongly configured apis, I am still checking them about that.

The other 3 omitted, well... They have their thing with not being talked about, and I understand that the reason for that is giving their releases more retention and keeping their site outside the view of bad actors. I also couldn't join them to check such stats, so the only option was to use placeholder information (like I did with cat) that could be wrong and I didn't feel in the right to expose em so much: while I am not under their rules (I couldn't even read em!), I do agree with the idea if it is working and I want to join them when possible. So I kept it outside the table.

Oh! I am going to edit to add a note about NZBStars (GREAT underrated site) API, it is "incompatible" with radarr.

And thanks for pointing sources anon, I feel like this table can and should grow.

anon
24.10.23, 09:59
Good work. Keep in mind we neither enforce nor reject "don't talk about us" policies here. You're free to keep those three off the first post since this is your thread, but I can't do anything if someone else chooses to share all their details. Also, there's a 48-hour limit for edits, so any future updates will have to be applied by staff (just post here and we'll do it).

I think API usage is mandatory for Stars due to their abusive pop-under ads. :gnoes:

sbestran
14.11.23, 20:25
Also, there's a 48-hour limit for edits, so any future updates will have to be applied by staff (just post here and we'll do it).

Ninja Central info update:

Free 20 5 14 days Login Free
DAN 0 1000 100 1 year 15EUR
Purplex 2000 650 1 year 25EUR
Black 8000 3000 Lifetime 120EUR
LT UNLIM 20000 10000 Lifetime 150EUR

(Note the tier name change).

Not something to update the table with (since note n. 3 already predicted that), but they also removed the e-mail from the main page so that we really need to give our soul personal information to Discord in order to give em a receipt if paying with crypto.

ABnzb has some discounts but I would not update that since it's a black friday promotion thing, and not a new normal price.

Thanks for updating it.

sbestran
18.11.23, 15:34
New info update:
Althub is now accepting dozens of cryptos trough CoinPayments, so the change to the table is (following the formating of 2 ccs per line so that it fits the table)

Crypto Processor Cryptos taken
CoinPayments xmr btc
ltc bch
eth etc
rvn zec

Sorry if that is hard to update, and for not having this info together with the ninjacentral info update. It just came out.

Also it would be nice to add a note number 10:

10 - Limited promotional price discounts and deals (like Black Fridays) are not listed on this table, only regular prices and limits.

If you guys find it interesting I did a table of indexers black friday deals, with prices from 2020 to 2023 of the indexers that make such deals. They are only: abNZB, altHUB, DogNZB, DrunkenSlug, NinjaCentral, NZBGeek and NZBPlanet.

I am not associated with any indexer or making marketing for any of them, and I don't know if such a table of discounts would be welcome info, or worth a new thread. If you are interested I can format it and post it. (Dog and Geek still didn't reveal their black friday deals, anyway).

anon
18.11.23, 15:48
New info update:

Done.

I don't know if such a table of discounts would be welcome info, or worth a new thread.

It's both =]

sbestran
24.11.23, 15:07
Way we go, NZB.cat updated info:

nzb.cat Free 100 5 life Free Blockonomics btc bch
Contributor 1000 1000 1year U$20
VIP 5000 5000 1year U$43,20
Lifetime VIP Unlimited Unlimited 1year U$125

1 extra line to add and some minor changes on the rest. Our table is almost complete! This January I will personally re-check every single limit, tier and price again to have a "2024 up-to-date confirmation".

Can you also remove NZB.cat from note n. 2? Now it is confirmed info.

Also thank you for always editing note n. 1 ;-)

anon
25.11.23, 16:52
Done. I'm guessing the account time value of 1 year for the Lifetime VIP plan was a copy & paste mistake from your side, so I added it as "life"... then again, whose lifetime is it? I worry about the sustainability and desirability of such offers for both sides of the transaction.

sbestran
25.11.23, 18:31
Done. I'm guessing the account time value of 1 year for the Lifetime VIP plan was a copy & paste mistake from your side, so I added it as "life"... then again, whose lifetime is it? I worry about the sustainability and desirability of such offers for both sides of the transaction.

LOL!
Maybe I switched cats and dogs! (SWIDT?)

Yeah, even my spreadsheet program table was saved wrong. The correct is:

nzb.cat Free 100 5 life Free Blockonomics btc bch
Contributor 1000 1000 1year U$20
VIP 5000 5000 1year U$43,20
Lifetime VIP Unlimited Unlimited life U$125

as you already corrected in the main table.

Thanks again for always updating it.
Messing with such a size of bbcodes can be annoying, but it has been done right every-time :top:

anon
25.11.23, 18:40
it has been done right every-time

You added one element per line in addition to indenting, that helps a lot. It'd be a nightmare otherwise :gninja:

sbestran
11.12.23, 19:26
NinjaCentral Update:

"LT Unlim" and "Black" plans are gone.
Free accounts are no more. It is now a 14days trial in a similar way to Dog: pay or be pruned. (I think that is news enough for a new thread?)
Anyways, instead of 5 lines, our table now should only have 3 lines for Ninja:

NinjaCentral.co.za Trial 20 5 14 days Trial None (itself) btc eth
DAN 0 1000 100 1 year 15EUR
PurpleX 2000 650 1 year 25EUR

The changes are:
Free -> Trial
14 days login -> 14 days
Free -> Trial

The official name to the now officially trial account is "User" but I am using "Trial" to keep it consistent with Miatrix.

NZBFinder.ws update:

Daily downloads reduced from 5 to 3 with the free account, and no longer can have UHD releases.
The first line can be changed to:

NZBFinder.ws Free 25 3 life (no 4k) Free Coinbase ltc doge

Changes are:
5 -> 3
life -> life (no 4k)

-----

Not good news, but that should keep our table up to date ("our", in plural, as in: the table I did and anon updates for me every-time I find new info. You guys have no idea the number of bbcode tags this thing has.)

sbestran
04.01.24, 22:50
Many changes!

So I just finished my pilgrimage to all the bellow indexers to confirm the data of this table as up to date for 2024, January.

There are so many changes, including a new indexer, that I resolved to re-do the table bbcode and paste it here, so that it will be easier and faster to update it.

Changelog:
2024-01-04:
- minor changes and abbreviations to fit the screen
- Simplified notes.

- abnzb: Vip price updated from 24U$ to 25U$.
- Miatrix: API Hits for trial changed from 2 to 10.
- NZB.su: 2 and 3 years price added.
- NZBFinder: Corrected cryptos taken.
- NZBGeek: No more 24months option, that changed to 5 years.
- NZB-SA: corrected basic user limits, added note about API.
- SquareEyed: New API Indexer! Full info added.
- Tabula-Rasa: Full info Added.

sbestran
12.03.24, 04:32
There we go, another small update.
Pasting the entire table again since it adds lines and I couldn't find a good way to post just these lines.

Changelog:
2024-03-12
- New Indexer DigitalCarnage added with up to date limits and prices.
- Other Indexers limits and prices are still based on January's "pilgrimage".

2024-01-04:
- minor changes and abbreviations to fit the screen
- Simplified notes.

- abnzb: Vip price updated from 24U$ to 25U$.
- Miatrix: API Hits for trial changed from 2 to 10.
- NZB.su: 2 and 3 years price added.
- NZBFinder: Corrected cryptos taken.
- NZBGeek: No more 24months option, that changed to 5 years.
- NZB-SA: corrected basic user limits, added note about API.
- SquareEyed: New API Indexer! Full info added.
- Tabula-Rasa: Full info Added.

Note that I did not gather the Crypto Processor for DigitalCarnage (the donate button had a serious fight with my zilions of content and cdn blockers and I have been busy), so for now I added it with "???".
If anyone can click that button and gather the Crypto Processor name , just replace "???" with the name folowing the table standards, please?

If you can't... well, I can come back later this month to udate this info. Sorry for not having it now.