PDA

View Full Version : tehconnection.eu - new l33t site from admin of ScT

czullo
13.05.08, 09:13
hi folks what do you think about this site ? Feeling (admin of ScT) is owner its movie tracker, if you dont have account here, there is secret singup link (singups are closed):

TehConnection :: Signup (http://tehconnection.eu/sct-promo-signup.php)

zatoicchi
13.05.08, 10:11
sign-up about a week ago, specializes on movies only..

it's being billed as the Oink of movie trackers.

Bayernfan
14.05.08, 09:35
Pfff ... lot's of movies ... very little seeders/leechers.

Not easy to cheat (yet) :rolleyes2:

zatoicchi
24.05.08, 19:57
this tracker has grown a lot in a few weeks, they have free leech all the time ..the users based is growing daily..they have new movies release daily..very impressed.. i think will the next oink for movies..

Manas
24.05.08, 20:20
Don't exaggerate :biggrin:

It doesn't even have 1000 torrents and you compare it to oink? :rolling_eyes:

They really had a good start, but they'll have to do a lot more to impress somebody like me :biggrin:

leecher88
24.05.08, 20:31
scheint nicht mehr zu gehen:
"Sorry
We are a private site now and require an invite to join. Please do not request to be invited on non-invite forums, thanks."

Manas
24.05.08, 20:41
Seems like the site is already full.

Max Users (Signups) 5000
Max Users (Invite) 5000
Registered Users 5001

Maybe they will reopen if users get deleted :biggrin:

Ostracized
24.05.08, 21:24
Its not open yet for the public, its in beta state. When they open up they'll open signups and will have a minimum of 50.000 users and a maximum of 100.000 after which they shall institute an invite system for a potential maximum of 150.000.

Manas
25.05.08, 18:06
It's open again:

TehConnection :: Signup (http://tehconnection.eu/signup.php)

xarda
01.06.08, 02:40
its too public/less users right now to be considered "OINK" and because of the fall of oink so many sites were made so there is a larger market now. But great speeds even on the small seeder files. I'm just gonna hang onto my account to see what will happen 1-2 months from now.

Aurion
02.06.08, 18:27
It's open again:

TehConnection :: Signup (http://tehconnection.eu/signup.php)

Well,I guess the link is deleted or closed !!! :confused2: " Page Not Found Error 404 "

Love This Spot !! :rolling_eyes:
Reppy

shoulder
02.06.08, 18:29
For me the link is working.

Rockhound
02.06.08, 19:57
The signup is open!
It looks nice...

Site Statistics
Max Users (Signups) 10000
Max Users (Invite) 10000
Registered Users 6964
Unconfirmed users 52
Torrents 1,371
Peers 5,810
Seeders 5176
Leechers 634
S/L ratio (%) 816
Total Traffic 95.21 TB

Aurion
07.06.08, 11:20
Hey Manas !! the link aint working buddy,itjust gives me "403 Forbidden,Unauthorized" every time I try to load the address !! :icon_angry[1]:

any help would be great !!

Reppy

shoulder
07.06.08, 23:22
Reppy, use this one. :wink:

TehConnection Signup (http://tehconnection.eu/signup.php)

Manas
08.06.08, 00:19
You posted the same URL like me, shoulder :wink:

@ reppy

Sorry, seems like your IP address got banned :eek13:

zatoicchi
08.06.08, 03:10
i think they do a global banned on certain countries and i know isrealis ip is banned if not mistaken.

shoulder
08.06.08, 11:07
Sorry Manas, just saw that. :frown:

I've tried the first URL and got a 404 Error and thought you posted the same URL.

Ostracized
08.06.08, 13:14
i think they do a global banned on certain countries and i know isrealis ip is banned if not mistaken.

Portugal is banned too

Aurion
09.06.08, 18:36
You posted the same URL like me, shoulder :wink:

@ reppy

Sorry, seems like your IP address got banned :eek13:

man this is fcking rude of them !! didnt do anything to get banned !! :icon_angry[1]:

cant I use a Proxy Hider or any anonymouser to access that website ??!

Reppy

Ostracized
09.06.08, 20:49
They banned countries cause of the big percentage of cheaters

I think they banned most known proxies too, but you can try, what do you have to lose? :P

shoulder
09.06.08, 20:52
But I think then you have to use the proxy also for downloading and not only for browsing on the site. And that causes that your download speed wouldn't be too high, so it is not a real solution.

anon
09.06.08, 21:01
he could use for example ultrasurf just to browse the site and make HTTP announces and not for peer connections, but:

say proxy ip is 33.44.55.66 and reppy's 123.45.78.99... they'll know the proxy has been browsing the torrent list and making announces, but what if a staff member is among the swarm and sees 123.45.78.99 (which has supposedly nothing to do with any tracker users, because the proxy hides this ip) is connecting to the peers given as reply of 33.44.55.66's announces? of course admins are not in EVERY swarm monitoring EVERYTHING, but just be aware it can happen.

and all of this considering the proxy's ip isn't banned... :confused2:

shoulder
09.06.08, 21:07
I would say the effort is higher than the use.

Also like anon said they can catch you if you use different IP's for browsing and for sharing.

Edit:// By the way, have anyone of you successfully cheated there?
I haven't done anything with my account there until now, I even haven't normally
downloaded or uploaded anything.

Ostracized
09.06.08, 22:53
By the way, have anyone of you successfully cheated there?

Yes, but only small amounts on new AND popular torrents. I think its too soon for anything bigger than that :wink:

Aurion
10.06.08, 16:39
he could use for example ultrasurf just to browse the site and make HTTP announces and not for peer connections, but:

say proxy ip is 33.44.55.66 and reppy's 123.45.78.99... they'll know the proxy has been browsing the torrent list and making announces, but what if a staff member is among the swarm and sees 123.45.78.99 (which has supposedly nothing to do with any tracker users, because the proxy hides this ip) is connecting to the peers given as reply of 33.44.55.66's announces? of course admins are not in EVERY swarm monitoring EVERYTHING, but just be aware it can happen.

and all of this considering the proxy's ip isn't banned... :confused2:

OK Well,lets say that I will fake an IP to proxy surfing the web site for replies to opened threads but when it comes to downloading would the tracker recognize my real IP as a mask or related to my proxied IP ?? I mean as a fake solution ?? :icon_angry[1]:

anon
10.06.08, 16:49
but when it comes to downloading would the tracker recognize my real IP as a mask or related to my proxied IP ?? I mean as a fake solution ?? :icon_angry[1]:

if i understood well:

the tracker will only know you're using proxy if it isn't flagged as "high anonymity" (doesn't send things like HTTP_FORWARDED_FOR or HTTP_VIA) or is socks5... let's consider it won't know about it

now, as you won't be using proxies for peer connections (which can only be done on socks proxies, and that'll be terribly slow if they don't p2p traffic at all), the staff may notice your real ip has been connecting to peers but that it hasn't announced (because the proxy is hiding your real address!).

therefore there's a risk you will get banned because using proxies and dualing ips for annnouncing and sharing is forbidden in most private trackers.

Aurion
12.06.08, 04:52
if i understood well:

the tracker will only know you're using proxy if it isn't flagged as "high anonymity" (doesn't send things like HTTP_FORWARDED_FOR or HTTP_VIA) or is socks5... let's consider it won't know about it

now, as you won't be using proxies for peer connections (which can only be done on socks proxies, and that'll be terribly slow if they don't p2p traffic at all), the staff may notice your real ip has been connecting to peers but that it hasn't announced (because the proxy is hiding your real address!).

therefore there's a risk you will get banned because using proxies and dualing ips for annnouncing and sharing is forbidden in most private trackers.

hmm,now I see the whole picture Anon,this is awesome mate,thnx for the full explanation !! :tongue:
Its just that I thought that dualing IPs will work since the main http is blocking my real IP,anyway,I will give it a shot coz I LOVE to try everything :rolling_eyes:

haxx
17.06.08, 12:19
lol, my account has been closed in there without any reason. Has never cheated in there before. But think it was a poor tracker. All they have are in many other places, but there was occasionally some good old movies that is worth downloading..

zatoicchi
17.06.08, 12:47
lol, my account has been closed in there without any reason. Has never cheated in there before. But think it was a poor tracker. All they have are in many other places, but there was occasionally some good old movies that is worth downloading..

depending which countries you from, they banned certain countries if you have an egypt, portugal and israelis ip and some others

haxx
17.06.08, 12:54
depending which countries you from, they banned certain countries if you have an egypt, portugal and israelis ip and some others

I am not from some of the countries you mention there .. I do not say where I'm from, but I can tell you it is located north of the equator :>