PDA

View Full Version : [qBitTorrent] qBittorrent 4.4.3.1

Annabella
08.06.22, 19:58
qBittorrent 4.4.3.1
As of version 4.0.4, this client uses an individual peer_id, so it's okay to run both RatioMaster Plus and qBittorrent at the same time. As of version 4.3.0, anonymous mode has no effect on announce requests for private torrents, so enabling it shouldn't be a detection vector.

This client emulates the following settings, so make sure your real qBittorrent 4.4.3.1 also uses them:

Encryption mode: Allow encryption
Optional IP address to bind to: All addresses

                           Trouble…

If you having trouble getting qBittorent recognized in the « Memory Reader »

The first thing to do is to clean up the « RatioMaster » folder.

1/ Delete « Bugs.log »
2/ Empty the « Torrents » folder (Warning! Deletes all current upload history in RatioMaster!)
3/ Empty the « Logs » folder
4/ Ideally leave only the client « qBittorrent 4.4.3.1.rmc » in the « Clients » folder if of course you are using qBittorrent 4.4.3.1

CF PJ ➜ 21306
                           Beta…

I’m not as good as Anon to make RMC client’ files!
I only copycats his works !

So please, regularly check in « Memory Reader » that everything is fine (all green ticks ✔️) as the following PJ :

czullo
24.08.22, 06:47
Hi, Annabella, if you have some spare time, think about updating to the 4.4.4 version. Cheers.

Annabella
24.08.22, 08:05
Hi, Annabella, if you have some spare time, think about updating to the 4.4.4 version. Cheers.

I'm on it.

I'm just checking that qBittorrent hasn't changed things in its identifiers or its operation...

anon
24.08.22, 18:37
If you having trouble getting qBittorent recognized in the « Memory Reader »

The first thing to do is to clean up the « RatioMaster » folder.

1/ Delete « Bugs.log »
2/ Empty the « Torrents » folder (Warning! Deletes all current upload history in RatioMaster!)
3/ Empty the « Logs » folder
4/ Ideally leave only the client « qBittorrent 4.4.3.1.rmc » in the « Clients » folder if of course you are using qBittorrent 4.4.3.1

Dropping by to say this is overkill :ninja: If you're having trouble getting the memory reader to work with qBittorrent, follow these steps in order.

The process name for the client must be "qbittorrent.exe". This shouldn't be a problem unless you're using a modded or portable version (and in the former case, stop here, this emulation is only meant to be used with the official build!).
RatioMaster Plus must run as administrator, since reading another process' memory is a privileged operation.
There must be one or more active torrents in the client.
If all else fails, use the remote memory reader (which also works locally), load the .torrent file in the client and start it. This will always work irrespective of the above conditions, as long as you allow RM+ to bind to a port in your firewall, which you had to do anyway.

Due to the identification idiosyncrasies described in the first post, the port number is effectively the only value the memory reader copies when emulating qBittorrent, but it's still important.

anon
15.02.23, 15:43
Client file has been verified correctly!