PDA

View Full Version : Trackers with P2P content

dorarr
21.01.22, 15:52
I'm on trackers with mostly scene releases for tv/movies. Which private trackers are good for P2P releases and how difficult is it to join?

anon
23.01.22, 11:44
I'm on trackers with mostly scene releases for tv/movies.

Please name some of these, because I was under the impression they didn't exist anymore. TL and IPT were among the first to allow P2P releases, and even SCC had to do it at one point after their output became too relevant to continue ignoring.

dorarr
24.01.22, 15:39
I'm on DigitalCore, Milkie, TorrentDB, Superbits, TorrentSeed and TorrentLeech. I've been getting P2P releases mostly from TL but most of the time it's only available for the season pack.

dorarr
25.01.22, 16:38
Thanks for FL. So far I've been able to find P2P releases for most of what I need on FL. FL seems to take a bit longer on releases.

illusive
25.01.22, 22:14
FL & IPT plus TD, Speec.cd, AlphaRatio, speedapp.io, torrentdb.net ...etc. Let alone RuTracker that almost has ONLY P2P releases. I think almost all general trackers allow P2P releases.

anon
26.01.22, 12:16
I'm on DigitalCore, Milkie, TorrentDB, Superbits, TorrentSeed and TorrentLeech.

So many names I know little about (unless that TorrentSeed is the same one Ev0 was staff on circa 2010). Anyway, if you can add IPT at some point in the future, you should be completely covered on this regard.

dorarr
26.01.22, 14:54
Thanks guys, I'll keep an eye out for IPT.