PDA

View Full Version : [qBitTorrent] qBittorrent 4.3.8

anon
11.09.21, 07:12
As of version 4.0.4, this client uses an individual peer_id, so it's okay to run both mRatio and qBittorrent at the same time. As of version 4.3.0, anonymous mode has no effect on announce requests for private torrents, so enabling it shouldn't be a detection vector. Also, this emulation has support for the "IP/hostname to report to tracker" feature.

This client emulates the following settings, so make sure your real qBittorrent 4.3.8 also uses them:

Encryption mode: Allow encryption
Optional IP address to bind to: All addresses

Unregistered
11.10.21, 13:11
Attached file is empty :(

---------- Post Merged at 13:11 ---------- Previous Post was at 13:08 ----------

Sorry its my bad, no problem :)

anon
11.10.21, 20:05

Several others have reported the same problem before. I thought the fault may lie in the ZIPs, but I deliberately use no extra fields, no encryption and no UTF-8; any archiver from the last 20, perhaps even 30 years should be able to open them (okay, the original PKZIP may not like the long filenames and high version number :cylon:).

Anyway, a redownload does the trick.

anon
26.11.21, 14:34
any archiver from the last 20, perhaps even 30 years should be able to open them (okay, the original PKZIP may not like the long filenames and high version number :cylon:)

An interesting article about this...

https://blog.archive.org/2019/02/13/zip-is-broken-except-its-not-except-it-is/

AxiomaticDirection
01.12.21, 16:40
@anon can you upload the 4.3.9 version please?

anon
03.12.21, 01:39
Soon, but don't forget mCreator and its documentation are publicly available now. Anyone willing to put effort into making and testing new emulations is not only able but encouraged to do so.

Tanvir
28.01.22, 09:49
what is tracker id in the announce(qb4.4.0)

anon
31.01.22, 18:23
If you read the tutorials about capturing announces, you'll be able to answer that question for any version of any client. Alternatively, you can request a client file and then use the corresponding program to open it.