PDA

View Full Version : global ban ?

cutthroat1855
12.05.08, 06:22
hi all
i saw a thread in another site the mods of some trackers said tht there is a global ban if someone cheats on one site they will share his ip address and emails and everything and he will be banned from everywhere , so is tht really true can they really do tht or they r just scaring us ?:frown:

czullo
12.05.08, 09:34
i think that they just scaring everyone to stop cheating but they cant stop us. so cheet more :)

Manas
12.05.08, 09:40
It's rather uncommon for trackers to work together. Some trackers might work togehter but the majority of trackers doesn't share infos.

abcabc
12.05.08, 11:45
I think that isn't true. They said it to scare cheater.

maniak
12.05.08, 18:30
long life to the cheaters

anon
12.05.08, 19:43
hi all
i saw a thread in another site the mods of some trackers said tht there is a global ban if someone cheats on one site they will share his ip address and emails and everything and he will be banned from everywhere , so is tht really true can they really do tht or they r just scaring us ?:frown:

they're most likely lying

i am registered in various trackers with the same nickname

once got caught cheating in one that supposedly does this and of course they banned me, but my other accounts on other trackers remain untouched...

as manas said, most trackers don't share info; but JUST IN CASE use at least different nicknames for your accounts :top: :smile:

zatoicchi
13.05.08, 02:36
i got banned from a tracker and they said that they will publish my ip address and warned the other trackers but it never happen..still using the same username and no banned, yet from the the other tracker

gangstahill
13.05.08, 13:07
But it's always better to cheat with dynamic ip. : D

Bayernfan
14.05.08, 09:47
But it's always better to cheat with dynamic ip. : D

+1

And more important ... don't let them catch you in the first place :biggrin:

xarda
18.05.08, 21:50
the only way to get banned from multiple trackers is if the inviter tells on you....i got double banned from 2 sites..one for cheating the other for the inviter complaining :(

shoulder
18.05.08, 22:00
I think the threadstarter is talking about TAC (Tracker against Cheaters) Trackers which share information about detected cheaters among themselves.

Manas
18.05.08, 23:37
Yes, TAC is an association of trackers.
But as far as I know, TAC only includes German trackers, e.g. MyTorrent, TSTracker, Bittorrentfiles etc.

And by the way, don't worry tooooo much. I often heard that the data exchange among them is not the best :tongue:

Here the official userbar of TAC, with which you can identify a tracker as a TAC member:

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/9092/tac1nj1.png

SealLion
19.05.08, 02:08
hi all

This is crap. Don't believe a damn word of it.

Its nonsense. It is purely scare tactics.

zatoicchi
19.05.08, 05:25
read this someplace in The Bitme.tv forums that if you are from Croatia with the ip range of 78-80, they banned this range of ip because of cheaters...

Manas
19.05.08, 14:10
Yeah, some trackers even ban countries due too much cheating.

For example ScT israel users :biggrin:

Aurion
23.05.08, 18:58
Don't believe those words,most of the trackers now are just closing down their registeration systems,thats all coz they wont ever find an absolute way to catch every cheater :biggrin:

Pickle
23.05.08, 19:32
You can use umbrella in rain but your feet could be wet. TAC is just an umbrella nothing more.

anon
23.05.08, 19:53
haha, very good comparation :top:

obsidian
24.05.08, 14:13
ScT and Tehconnection also banning Israeli and Poland IP ranges.