PDA

View Full Version : A good Sci-Fi tracker.

SealLion
10.05.08, 14:14
Hello: I just thought that I might let you pple know of a decent sci-fi tracker that I came across from inside the KG forums. Its called Dromeda.net:

Dromeda - Pure Mindfuck - Powered by vBulletin (http://dromeda.net/)

They have some interesting files there along with some decent reviews of both sci-fi books and films.

from a personal point of view, the tracker is more like the Cinema-Obscura of Sci-fi stuff, fairly decent and literary.

Check it out if you'd like. It is fairly good.

If you like this information I've given you, plz say " Thanks" at the bottom. {if its even available at the bottom, that is}

Rebound
10.05.08, 21:50
Interesting. Not many trackers are running with a vBulletin. :wink:

Thanks for the link. :smile:

regards

Rebound

SealLion
11.05.08, 00:37
I might want to add that the place also has got sci-fi anime, though not the kind of anime that you'd find on anime trackers, niether adult anime. Again, its catered more to the stuff that you would not find anywhere.

Its a small torrent site, but it is good.

Aurion
29.05.08, 19:04
Would Like Very Much to check this tracker out for sure !! Thank You for your sharing spirit !! :klatsch_3:

Love This Spot !! :rolling_eyes:
Reppy

Pickle
31.05.08, 20:50
Not many trackers are running with a vBulletin.

One of them is potuk.

SealLion
05.06.08, 03:01
Would Like Very Much to check this tracker out for sure

Oh, I am sure that you'll like it. It does have some good sci-fi torrents that you don't find just anywhere's.

Mind you, some of the stuff thats there is common, but there is some material thats there that isn't so common.
\
Enjoy, though. :)