PDA

View Full Version : Jessica Jones

yoco
10.12.17, 23:52
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QK_iX5cPDhE

alpacino
11.12.17, 11:55
Is this any good? Haven't watched season 1 yet.

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
11.12.17, 12:31
meah - mostly |" you go girl " " girl power "

for me is under Daredevil - Luke Cage- or even Iron Fist - the plot is good - not to different from any other marvel plot script - Kilgrave aka the Negative character has a pretty mindfuck power - but she still manage to overcome that - beside that - booze - sex and "i'm a cold bitch who dosen't give a fuck attitudine "

yoco
11.12.17, 23:42
Is this any good? Haven't watched season 1 yet.

My favorite marvel tv show. Daredevil & Punisher are good, but this one kept me on suspense all the time! I loved it!

Dagon
15.12.17, 21:04
I liked it, too very much. The character of David Tennant is very interesting and much different than his role as Doctor (i like him better than Matt as Doctor). He looks at all of the movies very serious and gives in Jessica Jones a good villain.

What i like with Jessica is that she is an "imperfect" hero. And the storyline is a very much a cat and mouse game, so very thrilling.

What i didnt like was the end (wont explain why)

Kind regards,
Dagon

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
15.12.17, 22:30
to tell the truth i gived this show a meah review not because it wasn't good -just because it has some issues- for example did you noticed that almoust all characters from the show are girls ? beside the villan and crackhead neighbour ?
also the villan has the power to control people and she still wins? fort the moment - because season 2 is still with Kilgrave - lack of inspiration maybe - like DC legends of Tomorrow and Damien Darhk

yoco
15.12.17, 23:57
She was under his "spell" for a long time, but then something happens and she kinda becomes resistant.

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
16.12.17, 13:28
love it when only the main character somehow become resistent ,it remembers me of RICK TWD jumping trough window with his gun on his hand but still not shooting Negan

yoco
16.12.17, 23:38
You still watching TWD :D

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
17.12.17, 22:32
yeah - just to discover that is 50% different from comics :)) and for Rosita

yoco
17.12.17, 23:41
Your thoughts on this "Coral" thing? :biggrin:

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
18.12.17, 12:36
Coral do you mean Carl ? it was annoying like his mother but contrary to his mother has his role in that world ,i've loved that moment when it was face to face with Negan and Negan put him to take off his eye patch - replying with some "shit kid you look like a bad ass right now , i didn't had the balls to mess with you if you looked like that in the first place "

was Unpredictable and kinda from nowhere the zombie thing,but the same thing happend to Andreea ,so i could say that my thoughts about him is the same with Andreea thoughts -meaning that if they sticked to the comics version the show was better

yoco
18.12.17, 23:52
Yea I said Coral, because internet is making fun of Rick for always yelling Coral instead of Carl :D

I hate it when show runners decide not to stick with the comic material. When Gleen died they said it had to happen because he dies in comic, but Carl is still alive and they decide to kill him??? Makes no sense.

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
19.12.17, 14:45
And What they have mentioned when Andreea was killed ? since is the same case as Carl - coral (did not noticed that until now:)) ) not to mention that they are planning to kill Negan also - this is why the ratings are dropping with the number of viewers also - last season wast the lowest since the beggineing on the viewers number - i think that they are following GOT recipe to much - but yes is not making any sense to kill the charcters that are alive in the comics because in the future you will not have from where to go further the plot script

yoco
19.12.17, 16:21
Shit, sorry for spoilers, got carried away!

And What they have mentioned when Andreea was killed ? since is the same case as Carl - coral (did not noticed that until now:)) ) not to mention that they are planning to kill Negan also - this is why the ratings are dropping with the number of viewers also - last season wast the lowest since the beggineing on the viewers number - i think that they are following GOT recipe to much - but yes is not making any sense to kill the charcters that are alive in the comics because in the future you will not have from where to go further the plot script
I don't know what the deal with Andrea was. I think fans didn't like the character too much, was kinda annoying!