PDA

View Full Version : Member titile

whyme
01.12.17, 23:33
Hi

I am here from 2009 and still i don't have member title. Please admin give me a member title and i shall be grateful to you :smile:

anon
02.12.17, 03:53
There's stuff from 2014 on the first page of your post history. We understand a lot of people don't have tons of free time to spend online, but you need to participate a bit more often than that to get the title.

whyme
02.12.17, 19:21
There's stuff from 2014 on the first page of your post history. We understand a lot of people don't have tons of free time to spend online, but you need to participate a bit more often than that to get the title.

Thanks for the reply, I'll participate more :) please at least give me member title.

anon
02.12.17, 20:19
You get the title if you participate, not the other way around.

yoco
02.12.17, 22:41
@anon, I want that moderator title :wink2:

anon
03.12.17, 00:22
That's cute, but we are not currently looking for additional staff =]

yoco
03.12.17, 11:31
Well.... make some room for one more ;)

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
03.12.17, 11:54
what's member title i want my title

whyme
04.12.17, 19:14
what's member title i want my title

and what is your title?

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
09.12.17, 21:31
don't have a title buddy - i'm no title guy -since i don't care about the titles - i still can bitchslap anon when it really pisses me off wihout having a title or any other blue title GODS that dosen't like my tv-show recommendations

but from what i recall in the beggineing you just have to help the community - be friendly - be active and so on - and title will come - i did not wanted any title at first or after - but they will repay you anyway ;) because they are nice

whyme
20.12.17, 22:48
don't have a title buddy - i'm no title guy -since i don't care about the titles - i still can bitchslap anon when it really pisses me off wihout having a title or any other blue title GODS that dosen't like my tv-show recommendations

but from what i recall in the beggineing you just have to help the community - be friendly - be active and so on - and title will come - i did not wanted any title at first or after - but they will repay you anyway ;) because they are nice

Thanks, i ll be more active.

axanon1
17.02.18, 23:53
i don't know if is the right place, can i change my username?

anon
18.02.18, 08:12
i don't know if is the right place, can i change my username?

It's not the right place, but anyway, just use the contact form or send anyone in the staff a PM telling us what your new name should be.