PDA

View Full Version : [uTorrent] uTorrent 3.5.0 Build 44090

anon
19.10.17, 17:20
This client sends a static and global peer_id and key, so make sure your real uTorrent does the same (Preferences -> Advanced -> set bt.randomize_peer_id to false) and to use the memory reader.

axanon1
13.11.17, 00:13
if i change on my real uTorrent set bt.randomize_peer_id to false this is not detectable by the tracker?

---------- Post Merged at 23:35 ---------- Previous Post was at 14:34 ----------

i really don't know how works memory reader, i added this client on ratio master, i set to false. and not works, nothing happens

---------- Post Merged on 13.11.17 at 00:13 ---------- Previous Post was on 12.11.17 at 23:35 ----------

please make a tutorial for ratio master and mratio because i did and not work for me, tutorial for memory reader in both

anon
13.11.17, 14:56
if i change on my real uTorrent set bt.randomize_peer_id to false this is not detectable by the tracker?

In uTorrent, bt.randomize_peer_id doesn't apply to private torrents, but you still need to turn it off to be 100% secure mRatio will scan the right ID when running the memory reader. Otherwise it may get a random one from some public torrent, making the entire process useless (or worse than useless, as it'd provide a false sense of security).

i really don't know how works memory reader, i added this client on ratio master, i set to false. and not works, nothing happens

---------- Post Merged on 13.11.17 at 00:13 ---------- Previous Post was on 12.11.17 at 23:35 ----------

please make a tutorial for ratio master and mratio because i did and not work for me, tutorial for memory reader in both

You give up too easily =]

axanon1
13.11.17, 15:53
well i tested ratiomaster and not works almost crash, and i can't test mratio because i have not client files, of course i should wait for release and for my petition