PDA

View Full Version : With regards to the TL open signups

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
15.10.17, 22:30
guys please make a sticky post or alert for users - because i've missed this and now i'm crying

anon
17.10.17, 03:40
You can subscribe (http://www.sb-innovation.de/subscription.php?do=addsubscription&t=31291) to the open signups thread and get instantly notified via e-mail!

We used to allow separate threads when this was a noteworthy occasion, but they open several times a year now (which is good!). You'll catch them again soon enough.

H265
11.11.17, 14:09
guys please make a sticky post or alert for users - because i've missed this and now i'm crying

I have an unused PU account. I can give it to you if you need it.

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
11.11.17, 18:48
aww....how nice from you - but i don't want it that much to take somebody else account...unless that account is going to waste anyway . i just wanted to check if they have something different from the rest - when it comes to sofware and so on - because the games i take from filelist.ro or rarbg - and sofware from iptorrents -i'm not a tracker collector anymore

anon
11.11.17, 19:06
http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=18406

Your new avatar seems oddly familiar :wthink:

H265
11.11.17, 21:15
aww....how nice from you - but i don't want it that much to take somebody else account...unless that account is going to waste anyway . i just wanted to check if they have something different from the rest - when it comes to sofware and so on - because the games i take from filelist.ro or rarbg - and sofware from iptorrents -i'm not a tracker collector anymore

Movies
Cam
TS/TC
DVDRip/DVDScreener
WEBRip
HDRip
BlurayRip
DVD-R
Bluray
4K Upscaled/UHD LQ
Real 4K UltraHD HDR
Boxsets
Documentaries
Foreign

------------------
TV

Episodes
Episodes HD
Foreign
BoxSets
-----------------
Games

PC
Mac
XBOX
XBOX360
XBOXONE
PS2
PS3
PS4
PSP
Wii
Nintendo DS
--------------
Music
Audio
Music Videos
-----------------
Books
EBooks
Comics
----------------
Applications

PC-ISO
Mac
Mobile
0-day
--------------
Animation
Anime
Cartoons
-------------------
Education
-------------------
XXX

I have sent the account username/pw in pm.

Your new avatar seems oddly familiar :wthink:

:tongue: :biggrin: