PDA

View Full Version : [qBitTorrent] qBittorrent 3.3.16

anon
09.09.17, 22:54
This client uses a global peer_id, so use the memory reader.

This client emulates the following settings, so make sure your real qBittorrent 3.3.16 also uses them:

Encryption mode: Prefer encryption
Listen on IPv6 address: No

Vevonico123
19.09.17, 01:17
Can you elaborate about memory reader? I'm using mratio and there's nothing in the box when I click on memory reader

anon
19.09.17, 17:00
Can you elaborate about memory reader?

mRatio only supports it for uTorrent emulation.

Vevonico123
19.09.17, 21:28
Does that mean I have to use an older version of qBittorrent for mRatio to work?

cloud99
20.09.17, 07:27
Does that mean I have to use an older version of qBittorrent for mRatio to work?

Hi there @Vevonico123,
What @anon has mentioned before is that no other torrent client is compatible with mRatio besides uTorrent. i.e., uTorrent stands the only torrent client which is compatible with mRatio. No other torrent client is compatible.

You can run mRatio with a qBittorrent client however, both clients (mRatio+qBittorrent) are going to report different identification.
The above picture isn't mine. I've taken it from some other thread.

I don't know whether mRatio will run on data which is manually inserted in mRatio's memory reader. i.e., Copy+Paste data. Anyways, you can try these solutions out if:

1) You aren't planning on cheating on the same tracker. (i.e., downloading and spoofing on the same tracker)
Q) Why not?
A) Both the clients will report different identification. i.e., peer id + port. I don't think port really matter but some router(s) block out NAT on the same port if multiple applications use the same port.

Solution 1: You can copy and paste the data by capturing announces and copy the peer-id+port. (Don't worry about the key, qBittorrent is set up to change it for every torrent in a single instance. I strongly recommend not to run the same torrent on qBittorrent and mRatio).
Wireshark: http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=33436
SmartSniff: http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=32021

Solution 2: Search the log file for the peer-id and check qBittorrent for your assigned port. Once you've collected this information simply copy and paste it into mRatio.

Where to find the log files?

Windows:

preferences:
%APPDATA%\qBittorrent = C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\qBittorrent
.torrent files:
%LOCALAPPDATA%\qBittorrent = C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\qBittorrent

GNU/Linux:

preferences:
~/.config/qBittorrent/
.torrent files (This is the standard XDG data folder):
~/.local/share/data/qBittorrent/

OS X:

preferences:
~/.config/qBittorrent/
.torrent files:
~/Library/Application Support/qBittorrent

This solution may or may not work since I don't know whether mRatio will accept this information. However, that shouldn't stop you from giving it a try. If this doesn't work, please await on someone else to provide a working solution.
~cloud99

Vevonico123
20.09.17, 22:00
Thank you for the detailed post, what do you suggest instead of mRatio if I want to use qBitTorrent?

cloud99
22.09.17, 15:57
Thank you for the detailed post, what do you suggest instead of mRatio if I want to use qBittorrent?

Hi there Vevonico123,
I would say no tools are perfect. Therefore you need to explore the possibility on which (tool) works on which (tracker).

Being a user of Vuze Extreme Mod, I would suggest this tool as you have a variety of BitTorrent client file(s) you can use.

Vuze Extreme Mod (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f41/vuze-extreme-mod-sb-innovation-5-7-5-0-a-33148-new/) changes Vuze into a Modified version.
Advantages:
1) You can also use it as a torrent client to download + *fake upload/report tool*.
2) This mod also can help eliminate the problem(s) related to memory reader. i.e., peer id/key/port and other assortments of identification, *IF YOU ONLY USE VUZE*
Disadvantages:
1) Runs through Java which leads to (memory leaks, memory consumption, secondary speed and so forth).

uTorrent -Serenity- (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f43/utorrent-serenity-2-2-1-build-25130-new4-24964-new/)With this tool, you can run uTorrent with the tool behind.
Advantages:
1) It is a torrent client + *fake upload/report tool*.
2) This mod also can help eliminate the problem(s) related to memory reader. i.e., peer id/key/port and other assortments of identification.
Disadvantages:
Null (Since I haven't used it).

Transmission Leecher Mod (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f45/transmission-2-77-2-8x-leecher-mod-windows-linux-31407-new/) changes Transmission into a Modified version.
Advantages:
1) It is a torrent client + *fake upload/report tool*.
2) This mod also can help eliminate the problem(s) related to memory reader. i.e., peer id/key/port and other assortments of identification.
Disadvantages:
Null (Since I haven't used it).

All tools come with certain drawbacks. The blueprint to cheating safely is to derive a measure (tool+formula) wherein you know; there's less chance of being caught. I learned this by SBI's community and also the many times getting banned. But this doesn't have to apply to you since there is a cheating experience section which you can check (others review of a tool on a tracker) to stay safe.
Regards,
~cloud99

P.S. If you wish to inquire about a tool please use it's relevant thread. You can look at the assortment of tools Sb-Innovation member's developed here Bittorrent Mods and Tools (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f6/) and accordingly inquire.

anthony-joal
22.09.17, 18:20
@cloud99 The point of java leads to memory leak is not revelant anymore (unless you stick with version 1.0 of java ^^).
However it's true that Java requires a bit more memory since each java program required a JVM.

@Vevonico123 in complement to cloud99 list i'll add JOAL (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f46/joal-desktop-1-0-0-windows-linux-mac-33493/), qbittorent is supported in his latest version as well.

cloud99
23.09.17, 07:38
The point of java leads to memory leak is not revelant anymore (unless you stick with version 1.0 of java ^^).

Version 8 has a heap ByteBuffers which is a native memory leak which severely affects my scraper. I had to manually add a patch to it. Now, Version 9 has a patch for it still I don't want to implement the scraper with 9. You definitely do have a point here that many patches have been included in the updated versions. However, I would still stick to the fact that there's always going to be leak(s) its just a matter of time before someone discovers it.

i'll add JOAL (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f46/joal-desktop-1-0-0-windows-linux-mac-33493/), qbittorent is supported in his latest version as well.
About this. I'm assuming that Joal (the tool) doesn't parse the client's identification to replicate it. So either it is using a generated identity from a set of charsets implemented or based on a set of example(s). Herein lies the problem because it cannot bind itself to the original client and will report different identifications. The tools being discussed here were mainly those which don't require memory readers (or its functionality), so that it can eliminate the problem of binding itself to the torrent client to appear as one. [B]*I may be wrong about this, so please correct me if I'm wrong since you are the coder.*

Let us take uTorrent -serenity- for example. With this you can download torrents (fake upload+download) while writing the data on a drive. You can also load torrents (fake upload+download) while avoiding written data on a drive. All of this can occur without worrying about the different peerid/key/useragent/port/ipv6/reservedbytes and other parameters.

Now if we compare this to say Ratio Master by Moofdev (didn't want to start off some debates by naming some tool made by coders here). The tool has to bind itself to torrent client while keeping an orderly track of the earlier said parameters. Any unsimilarities amidst the two and you're detected (maybe not on low end security trackers but on high end ones).

anthony-joal
23.09.17, 12:03
Version 8 has a heap ByteBuffers which is a native memory leak which severely affects my scraper. I had to manually add a patch to it. Now, Version 9 has a patch for it still I don't want to implement the scraper with 9. You definitely do have a point here that many patches have been included in the updated versions. However, I would still stick to the fact that there's always going to be leak(s) its just a matter of time before someone discovers it.
I didn't knew about this leak, are you talking about the direct ByteBuffers being allocated outside of the JVM heap space, and thus aren't collected by the GC?

About this. I'm assuming that Joal (the tool) doesn't parse the client's identification to replicate it. So either it is using a generated identity from a set of charsets implemented or based on a set of example(s). Herein lies the problem because it cannot bind itself to the original client and will report different identifications. The tools being discussed here were mainly those which don't require memory readers (or its functionality), so that it can eliminate the problem of binding itself to the torrent client to appear as one. *I may be wrong about this, so please correct me if I'm wrong since you are the coder.*
You are right, JOAL generate his own peerid / keys by following known patterns. I didn't realised that you were talking about BitTorrent client embeded tools, my bad.

Lucius
23.09.17, 19:51
If you want to use memory reader with qBT support then you can try RatioMaster+.
https://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=33029

anon
23.09.17, 21:02
This solution may or may not work since I don't know whether mRatio will accept this information.

You can't open the memory reader dialog at all if the selected emulation isn't uTorrent, so unfortunately it's not possible to set this data manually.

Long story short, if a non-uT emulation requires the memory reader, you can't run torrents from the same tracker on the real client and mRatio at the same time.

cloud99
25.09.17, 06:40
are you talking about the direct ByteBuffers being allocated outside of the JVM heap space, and thus aren't collected by the GC?

It is somewhat the same. Anyways you can read a detailed report about this bug here: Java's ByteBuffer native memory "leak" (http://www.evanjones.ca/java-bytebuffer-leak.html)
~cloud99