PDA

View Full Version : [qBitTorrent] qBittorrent v3.3.14

cloud99
05.08.17, 14:36
qBittorrent v3.3.14

Basically this is an updated client file. Once again thanks

Download here: 18119

I've made 2 client files which are present in the zip file. They have been last update on 4th August 2017

1) qBittorrent v3.3.14 Support Encryption.client
2) qBittorrent v3.3.14 No Support of Encryption.client

Updates to the client file zip:
1) Key function has been changed for both the client file(s) (i.e., the keys will change randomly when torrents are loaded to simulate a safer cheating structure).

Notes about the client file(s):
1) There are different client file(s) to report encrypted connection to the tracker.
2) No Support of IPv6
3) Client File(s) use gobal PeerID (will not change), and Non-Global Key (will change) for a single instance (session).

How to use this client file appropriately?

Please look at the tutorial below.

Step 1) Click on "Tools."
Step 2) Click on "Options."

Step 3) Once the Tools open up click on the BitTorrent Option
Step 4) Search for the encryption mode.

Step 5) Choose the preferred mode or simply use the current mode and choose the appropriate client file.

Warning 1: If you are using the previous copy of qBittorrent v3.3.14 VEM client file, I strongly suggest you update it. There was some problem with the key which has been updated. Thanks to (anon) for noticing the error in the client file(s).

Warning: Confirmation regarding its stability/authenticity is required. If you do notice something out of the ordinary, let me know I'll change it!

Once again Happy Spoofing and don't get banned!:biggrin:

molosse
08.08.17, 13:42
Hi,

Thanks again Cloud99 for this work.

@all, if you update an older QBT spoof file that VEM currently uses, do it in the right sequence.

Add the new client files in Vuze client folder (VEM can be running)
DO NO DELETE the previous client file
In VEM settings, choose the newer spoof file in VEM settings.
Restart VEM
Now you can delete/archive the older VEM client file.

I know this sounds obvious but even the best are sometimes distracted.

The reason for this is that VEM will automatically disable spoofing if it can't find the spoof client file. VEM would therefore announce that you bitorrent client is "Vuze Extreme mode" or something like that and the tracker would immediately see it.