PDA

View Full Version : [uTorrent] uTorrent 3.5.0 Build 43916

cloud99
02.08.17, 08:47
Download here: 18100

Note(s) Regarding the client file:
1) This client supports Global peerid and key. AKA the peerids/keys will remain the same for all torrent unless a new session is started similar to uTorrent.
2) Doesn't support report of IPv6.
3) Doesn't support encryption neither does it send anything regarding encryption to the tracker.

Warning: Confirmation regarding its stability/authenticity is required. If you do notice something out of the ordinary, let me know I'll change it!

Hope I got it right this time!:mad:
Once again Happy Spoofing and don't get banned!:biggrin:

lil-fella
29.12.17, 19:27
will there be updated versions ?

µTorrent 3.5.1 -UT351S-

µTorrent 4.8.1 (libtorrent/1.1.3.0) -UT4810-

µTorrent Mac 1.8.7 -UM1870-

thanks in advance..

cloud99
06.01.18, 13:03
Hi there,

will there be updated versions ?

Yes there will if it is requested. You can use the Vuze Extreme Mod/BiglyBT Extreme Mod thread to make your request instead of the client file section.

First off, please provide announces if you have these version installed. I request this because I’m not a Windows user but a Linux user. (The uTorrent server aka the Web UI version reports different user-agents (definitely) and peer id (maybe). There may be other irregularities which can not be easily detected.

Wine (program to run Windows tools) doesn’t support newer versions of uTorrent, it simply crashes. Also my virtual box is a bit pre-occupied (aka clusterf*ck) with editing some rain-meter skins, so I’ll need some time. If you want the client(s) fast, you can capture announces and provide them to speed up the process.

Tutorials on capturing announces can be found below.
Wireshark:- http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=33436
Smartsniff:- http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=32021

Some other question about the request.

µTorrent 4.8.1 (libtorrent/1.1.3.0) -UT4810- Is this a beta version? Cause uTorrent latest stable release is at 3.5.1. I did check google: https://www.google.com/search?q="utorrent+4.8.1" Please check this. If it does exist you can either capture the announces for this version or share the program or a link.

µTorrent Mac 1.8.7 -UM1870- I’m a Linux user so I would need announces (off a Mac PC) to study and make the client file.

Regards,
~cloud99

lil-fella
08.01.18, 18:40
Client Name = µTorrent 4.8.1 (libtorrent/1.1.3.0)
Peer ID Name = -UT4810-
ive seen quite a few of those clients in my client list on p2p when using my vuse client

not sure if they are some kind of smart phone p2p client

on there webpage it states..

BitTorrent - Torrent App is a complete torrent file downloader that saves any element that you could possibly want. In short, working with uTorrent, it makes the best alternative to download torrents on your Android device.

you should find this webpage if search for µTorrent 4.8.1

but it shows in my list as µTorrent 4.8.1 (libtorrent/1.1.3.0)

anon
09.01.18, 06:29
Did you check the ltep clientName on this one? uTorrent always uses "µTorrent x.y" or "µTorrent x.y.z" and nothing else.

Client Name = µTorrent 4.8.1 (libtorrent/1.1.3.0)
Peer ID Name = -UT4810-
ive seen quite a few of those clients in my client list on p2p when using my vuse client

not sure if they are some kind of smart phone p2p client

Yes, 4.8.1 is the Android version. Shouldn't take too much effort to get captures of it if you use an Android-x86 virtual machine, but do private trackers even accept it in the first place?