PDA

View Full Version : [Deluge] Deluge 1.3.15

illusive
08.06.17, 23:38
Deluge 1.3.15 client file. This file created for testing purposes but it still need CONFIRMATION and TESTING. Do NOT start using it as a fully working spoofed client just yet. For testers, feel free to test and reply to edit the file accordingly.

RaMa
09.06.17, 12:48
I tested it at the IPT site. I did not encounter a problem.

illusive
10.06.17, 01:30
It needs testing comparing the packets to real deluge client. I would do it if I have the time. Also the prefix of peer id is fixed on this file but it should be changed when you're using it. It's not always -DE1F0-. It could be as example -DE1B0-.

cloud99
22.08.17, 08:09
Hello there,
I've finally managed to test this client file and have made some updates.

The archive contains two client files. Use them appropriately.
1) Deluge 1.3.15 [IPv6].client
2) Deluge 1.3.15 [No IPv6].client

Updates in the client(s) file:
1) Char-set for the key has been updated to [0123456789ABCDEF]
2) Key is now Non-Global
3) Added the "redundant" parameter to be sent to the tracker. (This parameter is present in the real announces).
4) Added additional client file which doesn't report the IPv6 address.

The Deluge IPv6 client file reports the IPv6 in a urlencoded format. Please cross check it with your real client before putting it to work

Real Announces (by Deluge) can be found in this paste here (This paste has five different sessions with three torrent(s) loaded per session:------------->https://ghostbin.com/paste/2wgeb<----------------

Deluge 1.3.15 (No IPv6).client announces can be found in this paste here (This paste has 1 session with six torrent(s) loaded):------------->https://ghostbin.com/paste/5na8o<----------------

Deluge 1.3.15 (IPv6).client announces can be found in this paste here(This paste has 1 session with six torrent(s) loaded):------------->https://ghostbin.com/paste/wbo68<----------------

Factors/Parameters which have been omitted from these client(s) files are:-
1) Scraping:- The web gui allows scraping whereas the linux distribution doesn't. Therefore, consider disabling it manually if you plan to do so or simply leave it alone (in case you want scraping to be active).

2) Reserved bytes:- The Web GUI/Linux/Widows/ version may have some variations when it comes to the reserved bytes. Therefore, before putting this client to use cross check it with the real client.

3) Custom Peer ID:- You need to capture the information from the real client if you plan on running both together. i.e., VEM+Deluge. Either capture an announce from the real client or use the logging option and copy the peerid of the session.

WINDOWS SPECIFIC LOGGING (You can also set up the logger through the preference/settings)

You will need to use the *-debug.exe program versions to view logging.
e.g. Open a Command Prompt and run:
"%ProgramFiles%\Deluge\deluge-debug.exe" -L error -l "%UserProfile%\Desktop\deluge.log"

LINUX SPECIFIC LOGGING VIA COMMAND LINE (You can also set up the logger through the preference/settings)

Logging Options
-l file, --logfile=file
Output to designated logfile instead of stdout

-L loglevel, --loglevel=loglevel
Set the log level (default is error): none, info, warning,
error, critical, debug

-q, --quiet
Sets the log level to 'none', same as `-L none`

Warning: Confirmation regarding its stability/authenticity is required. If you do notice something out of the ordinary, let me know I'll change it!

Happy Spoofing and don't get banned!:biggrin:

Spidtest
29.04.18, 22:23
I noticed in real client there is supportcrypto=1 in real client, BiglyBT does not show this.

I did reflect the client file.

*WARNING* This has not been tested, it's just used for confirmation

anon
01.05.18, 05:14
I noticed in real client there is supportcrypto=1 in real client, BiglyBT does not show this.

Did you check if the parameter changes or is present at all with different encryption settings in Deluge? Those things are a bitch...

Spidtest
01.05.18, 13:37
Did you check if the parameter changes or is present at all with different encryption settings in Deluge? Those things are a bitch...

I have not checked the encryption levels, I will give that a go later, this was using the default settings.

sbkk
12.08.19, 10:03
Does this spoof auto generating new peer id, when i reboot/restart the VEM?

anon
12.08.19, 10:10
Does this spoof auto generating new peer id, when i reboot/restart the VEM?

Yes, and that's the expected behavior as per 33447.

<peerId type="anum" preFix="-DE13F0-" length="20" exceptions="-._~" isGlobal="true" />

I plan to use this as a basis for Deluge 2.x client files, as soon as a Windows port is available.