+ Synced with latest Abuze Mod
+ (Upload Multiplier) Show as seeder
+ (SBI-Hack Torrentview) Scrollbars added
+ Fix Tracker Update Interval Divider
+ Refactor using new Vuze Util methods
+ Use Swarm Peers fixed
+ Updated core to Vuze 5.7.5.0

Vuze Change Log:
Vuze Change Log (https://svn.vuze.com/public/client/trunk/azureus2/src/ChangeLog.txt)

Installation:
1. Download and install the latest non-beta Vuze release (Vuze : Java BitTorrent Client - Download (https://azureus.sourceforge.net/download.php)).
2. BACK UP YOUR TORRENT LIST! IT IS LIKELY YOU WILL LOSE IT!
3. Optional: If you want to make a backup of your old Vuze version. Go to the install directory and rename Azureus2.jar to Azureus2.jar.bak
4. Extract the files using 7-Zip (7-Zip Download (http://www.7-zip.org/download.html)) or equivalent to %PROGRAMFILES%\Vuze (C:\Program Files\Vuze) and overwrite ALL files.
5. Run Vuze and Enjoy!
NOTE: For other operating systems simply replace the Azureus2.jar. For 64-bit, portable, and Vuze Plus support read the README in the appropriate package.
For macOS, Azureus2.jar is located in /Users/Shared/Library/Application Support/Vuze

Troubleshooting:
Before posting problems please make sure:
1. You have updated Java Runtime Environment (JRE) to the latest version (Java SE Downloads (https://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/overview/index.html)).
2. You have removed the Vuze folder in %PROGRAMFILES% (C:\Program Files\Vuze).
3. You have removed the Vuze folder in %APPDATA% (The folder may be hidden).
C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Application Data\Vuze for XP
C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Vuze for Vista
4. Reinstalled Vuze using the package from Vuze : Java BitTorrent Client - Download (https://azureus.sourceforge.net/download.php)
5. Re-applied the hack from the downloaded archives.

Warning: Performing steps 2 and 3 will wipe your torrent list and Vuze settings.

Enjoy!

molosse
07.03.17, 22:47
Hi,

can we have the actual changes put in bold (like in 5.7.4.0)
we can guess that anything ***5.7.5.0*** is new in this version :wink2:

thanks for the upload.

anon
08.03.17, 03:16
The so-called change log is more of a feature list. Or a list of changes over the unmodified Vuze, if you don't count core updates.

k2love
08.03.17, 07:20
Does 'Perfect Spoof 2' feature work?
Entering a memory reader value produces a length error.

anon
09.03.17, 06:46
Does 'Perfect Spoof 2' feature work?

Of course it does :gtongue: Since most of the custom ID in your screenshot is blurred, I can't point out where the error is, but it (the ID) must be exactly 10 bytes long.

k2love
11.03.17, 13:28
Thank you for answer.

attach capture.
Please point out.

anon
12.03.17, 03:16
The length is correct, so there is no error from your side.

I remembered a case similar to this in the past, so I did a search and found these March 2014 posts:

I remember that when I used to spoof uT in VEM, it also gave me that message about "wrong size" only when I returned to options, but still the spoof worked alright and tracker saw me as uTorrent.

the wrong length error is just a gui bug which doesn't touch the spoofing code itself... haven't noticed this over years -.-

Chances are, it's that same cosmetic bug and you can ignore it.

k2love
12.03.17, 05:04
Thank you anon~:top:

lil-fella
15.03.17, 10:41
Hi.. has anyone had the waiting for handshake bug..
even if set how many clients join the queue more start and the queue goes beyond set amount and the extra ones that join the queue all have waiting for handshake . and the download stops. when try to close vuse it wont saying torrent is stopping. even the processes in task manager Azureus.exe wont stop if tried to end it. only way to end it is to restart computer.. ive tried many versions of vuse in the forum but all seem to have same now. ive tried uninstalling vuse completely and re-install but same happens

please if anyone can help..

ive found only way to get round it it to use a new beta version Azureus2 file. but then it aint modded lol..
nope seems even the newest beta now has handshake bug

if i go beyond 20 client in the queue with beta version it freaks out and has handshake bug.. this dont work with modded version though unless the queue is no more than 10.

leeechy
17.03.17, 12:50
nice To see tracker interval divider fixed, that i reported As bugged in previous Versions. can confirm works very great again :-)

toshx86
27.03.17, 22:34
Hi, on my Mac OS (hackintosh) system it doesn't seem to work! Azureus starts but never finishes loading the core. Followed the instructions by the word, despite the link to download Azureus is broken. I downloaded it from https://sourceforge.net/projects/azureus/files/latest/download (I think that's the correct link?!).

I only replaced Azureus2.jar located in /Users/Shared/Library/Application Support/Vuze after a fresh install as by your installation instructions. Before that I made a backup, uninstalled Azureus and cleaned all the junk files before installation.

Is there something I should have done and I didn't? Or...

Thanks!

My system as shown on "About Azureus":

Java 1.8.0_112 (64 bit)
Oracle Corporation
/Applications/.install4j/jre.bundle/Contents/Home/jre

SWT v4528, cocoa
Mac OS X v10.11.6, x86_64
V5.7.5.0/4 az3

anon
28.03.17, 03:23
Mac OS X Azureus SBI Mod installation Tutorial - Page 4 (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f59/mac-os-x-azureus-sb-innovation-mod-installation-tutorial-3730/index4.html)

Might help.

toshx86
29.03.17, 02:59
Thanks a lot! All working now. :top:

I misunderstood your words on the installation tutorial and only replaced the Azureus2.jar file in /Users/Shared/Library/Application Support/Vuze and didn't copy all the other files in VPEM_5750-00 to the same place.

scythe
04.04.17, 01:39
can we run multiple torrents on this?
on RatioMaster we can only run one torrent at a time. :(

anon
04.04.17, 06:59
can we run multiple torrents on this?

Yes, this capability hasn't been removed :gwink:

on RatioMaster we can only run one torrent at a time. :(

Not if you use the unofficial sequel.

http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=33029

anon
14.04.17, 05:57
Where can i find those client's files, PLEASE ?

Vuze Extreme Mod Client Files (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f274/) :richter:

And if i want to " create " them from the list of many RatioMaster's *.client de RatioMaster, can you explain to me the following informations and how to find them to complete the file *.client/xml :

(List)

Because when smartsniff is used, NONE of this information appear in the report?

You need to capture a client handshake and analyze it yourself to get those parameters. Have a look at this (https://wiki.theory.org/BitTorrentSpecification) and the attached documentation on the first post to know more.

With that said, if you don't know much English, it's going to be a nightmare to understand all of that (it often already is when you do understand the language). You're better off requesting the client file(s) you want here.

Is it possible to reach the textual file ?Extreme mode? of VEM to translate it into French?

Good question. I recall Shu Mod having translations to different languages, but it seems VEM only has English and German.

8inchfreshman
18.04.17, 02:18
Should builds of vuze more recent than ShuMod be used? It seems like that would cause problems.

anon
19.04.17, 05:10
Should builds of vuze more recent than ShuMod be used? It seems like that would cause problems.

This hasn't been a "hacked Shu Mod" since '08, it's a fork based on code decompiled from the original project and fixed and improved over time.

molosse
19.04.17, 23:57
Je te conseille d'utiliser VEM en Anglais.
les nombreuses informations sur la configuration de VEM étant en Anglais sur le forum, il me semble plus opportun d'apprendre VEM en Anglais. :biggrin:

to assist you in climbing that steep learning curve, try these (in that order):
www.sb-innovation.de/f59/video-tutorial-properly-installing-configuring-vuze-extreme-mod-32764/
www.sb-innovation.de/f59/tutorial-about-vuze-extreme-mod-all-settings-explained-13781/
then also go to each thread related to the previous releases (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f41/) of VEM, you will often find Q&A with other users
I can agree that an up-to-date WIKI would be ideal but that would be a stupendous task!

and one more advice:
find yourself a louzy tracker (hint: a ratioless tracker typically don't hunt cheaters) to try out all the VEM option. Such tracker would ideally show per-torrent UL and DL stats. then open 2 accounts on it with 2 IPs.
Then you can test VEM with specific torrent between the 2 accounts and see how the stats changes.
you can still do most of the tests with one account, though.

Also check your mailbox for extra information because the PTP Gestapo is looking at us right now (A-yo median, Whazzup?)

simexi
22.05.17, 19:32
Is it bug or...

coz only fake uploaded amount counts only. I've checked "add your real uploaded amount to fake uploaded amount", so should it be combination of these, not only fake amount?

tworkemon
08.06.17, 01:16
Sorry I have been away from the game a while .... so ignore my ignorance here.... Anyone know if this can be used against a headless server via --ui=console or via some other method ? Or is there a leecher mod that works against headless servers ??

anon
08.06.17, 16:50
Sorry I have been away from the game a while .... so ignore my ignorance here.... Anyone know if this can be used against a headless server via --ui=console or via some other method ?

See 283774

Or is there a leecher mod that works against headless servers ??

See 31407 and 33239

dreamer
15.06.17, 09:16
Is it bug or...

coz only fake uploaded amount counts only. I've checked "add your real uploaded amount to fake uploaded amount", so should it be combination of these, not only fake amount?

I'm encountering the same. anyone else?

also, how can I use the ratio tool with speeds over 10000 KB/s? my real download speeds are above that (200M connection I sometimes get ~21 MB/s).
is it possible to change the hard download speed limit to my own one?

thanks!

anon
15.06.17, 16:04
Hello, it's been a while :wavey:

As I recall, there is a 10 MB/s cap on all fake speeds, which was a lot when the mod was first released. It still is if you ask me, but I just asked DigitalDJ if the cap can be increased, and also about the "add your real uploaded amount" bug.

dreamer
16.06.17, 07:56
Indeed :smile: just about to finish my B.Sc..
thanks for looking into it. the hard limit is very important, especially in upload. it's just that in some trackers, people use seedboxes and finish a 30 GB torrent in 5 minutes. my home connection is 200 Mbit download and in effect when using the ratio tool I have lower speeds than if I downloaded the torrent for real.

anon
16.06.17, 17:25
It's being worked on.

simexi
18.06.17, 09:27
And other odd thing that some trackers refuse connection.. even with perfect spoof...why is that?

---------- Post Merged on 18.06.17 at 10:27 ---------- Previous Post was on 17.06.17 at 23:30 ----------

More confusing is that it works now..

simexi
19.06.17, 15:36
And not working.. wtf?!?!

---------- Post Merged at 16:36 ---------- Previous Post was at 16:20 ----------

Hmmh.. that tracker seems to work with socks5 proxy.. otherwise just connection refused. Maybe I should try resetting all settings...

anon
19.06.17, 16:33
Did you check if this also happens with other BitTorrent clients?

lil-fella
20.06.17, 09:51
i wonder... why its being worked on if it can be updated to the last beta version
5.7.5.1 Beta 10 as they have not updated in quite some time now April 11th, 2017 .
there have been quite a few fixes since the lastest release of vuse sbi version..

many thanks in advance if this can be done...

simexi
20.06.17, 18:21
Did you check if this also happens with other BitTorrent clients?

Works with uTorrent Serenity...

anon
20.06.17, 22:48
i wonder... why its being worked on if it can be updated to the last beta version
5.7.5.1 Beta 10 as they have not updated in quite some time now April 11th, 2017 .
there have been quite a few fixes since the lastest release of vuse sbi version..

It's the fake features that are being worked on =] If a fix for those is released, it will likely come with a core update too.

Works with uTorrent Serenity...

Okies. I would make a second try with an unmodded Azureus. If that works, do that clean install you were planning to make and keep us posted.

simexi
21.06.17, 17:26
Okay, uninstalled and cleared everything related to Azureus. Then installed unmodded, seems to work.. not sure coz got timeout errors. Maybe tracker have some problems..?

Will try later with modded Azureus..

---------- Post Merged at 18:26 ---------- Previous Post was at 18:08 ----------

Okay, just tried with modded. Seems to work now. Will post more if this fails again..

simexi
22.06.17, 18:54
Wonder what was the problem here.. did I change some setting or what. Btw, I've copied azureus.config over the years when ever I've re-installed my os. So maybe something went wrong at some point..

So is there "better" way to copy mod settings? Screenshot is clumsy... that is my backup in case I lose the config file.

simexi
24.06.17, 21:30
The problem has returned, I wonder if that tracker has issues... fuk!

lil-fella
28.06.17, 17:53
hi.. ive seen a post in vuse forum Open Development .. saying RIP Vuze!
and as i know there have NOT been any beta releases since (April 11th, 2017)
im now wondering if vuse 5.7.5.1 Beta 10 is the last version..

None of their Featured Content is downloading,
Antivirus will not update in plus version

hope this is not the case and releases continue at some point..
has anyone heard any news from anywhere else ?

anon
28.06.17, 19:08
I just visited that thread. The situation is a bit unsettling, but even if Vuze development ended forever tomorrow and no one was interested in forking the code, we'd still have one hell of a client and one hell of a leecher mod.

dreamer
30.06.17, 16:11
doesn't mean anything to me lol.
I am using 5.5.0.1 anyway for the past few years without feeling a need to upgrade (if it's not broken...)
always using the perfect spoof (trackers don't like vuze) so vuze version doesn't make any difference.
from my POV development stopped at 5.5.0.1 :tongue:

raffav
06.07.17, 13:36
Hi

How is the correct way to backup de torrent list?
I tried all ways using the backup & restore build in, copy the all the azure roaming folder, just download.conf and active folder , but no success
After I put the vuze mod when I open it I get a empty download and uploaded list

dreamer
13.07.17, 20:00
is there a way to deal with trackers that don't report swarm average speed unless you are connected to another peer?
I have some torrents I once leeched and deleted the files faking 100%, and they do not get any peer connections (they do get but only momentarily until the peer realizes I can't give him anything). the reported swarm speed is 0, and therefore when I tick "use the swarm's average speed", I never get above 0 kb/s on these.
the result is I have to leech and actually have the files to be able to fake upload with the actual swarm speed.
is it a problem on my end?

anon
16.07.17, 00:43
The average swarm speed is not reported by the tracker, Vuze calculates it and it needs to be connected to peers for that.

Average_Swarm_Speed#How_is_it_calculated.3F (http://wiki.vuze.com/w/Average_Swarm_Speed#How_is_it_calculated.3F)

lil-fella
17.07.17, 21:57
some good news regarding vuse Development being actively supported and updates coming soon :biggrin:

vuze-dev (Administrator)
Hey guys,

Vuze is still being actively supported and is not going anywhere.

We have been working on releasing a new version update (with a bit of a delay due to the summer season kicking in) and we will have it ready to go out soon.

Thank you,
The Vuze Development Team

simexi
20.07.17, 18:08
Damn.. The old problem has returned, connection refused. I wonder what happened, worked fine till now.. Nothing else is changed but just updated Java(x86)... Does it matter anyway?

anon
21.07.17, 05:35
Nothing else is changed but just updated Java(x86)... Does it matter anyway?

It shouldn't, unless it's an HTTPS tracker and the latest Java removed support for some obsolete cipher suite the tracker relied on.

Anyway, since this also happened with older versions of the JRE and you once mentioned using a proxy made it go away, I don't even know what to blame :unsure:

cloud99
21.07.17, 09:54
Hi,
Can someone show me the method in which VEM can send announces to a tracker without having the source files as Ratiomaster+, or mRatio does? I just want to appear connected without having to seed continuously. You know as in for some trackers wherein a certain amount of announces are required or time required when you can stop seeding the file. Every time I load a torrent VEM generates the file even if it isn't complete. That's what is eating up a lot of my space (over 600 gb), I'm clearing my snatchlist.

Any help would be appreciated.
Regards,
cloud99

anon
22.07.17, 21:15
Tools -> Options -> Files -> When opening a torrent, show options dialog...

Make sure that is set to "every time".

Add the torrents you need to do this with, select all files in the window, and unmark. They will go straight to the seeding list, but there's one more step: change their "fake report to tracker systems" or ratio tool settings to show yourself as a seeder. This will make the tracker see exactly that, and since you told Vuze you aren't interested on any files when you added the torrents, none of them will be downloaded or written.

cloud99
26.07.17, 07:45
none of them will be downloaded or written.

Thank you for the response and the method!:smile:

NikolaMali
14.08.17, 14:06
Hey,

I have Vuze Extreme Mod version 5.7.4.0 and it's working perfectly. Now I'm wondering is there a way for me to update to this latest version (5.7.5.0) without losing all of my settings/seeding torrents?
Can I just copy/paste the contents of zip file to my Vuze installation directory and all of my settings/torrents will remain the same and I won't have to re-do them?
Or I need to preform a fresh installation?

anon
15.08.17, 18:42
See 337637, the posts that follow (particularly wes99's) and molosse's reply on page 2.

Lucius
24.08.17, 09:44
What is the course for this project? will follow vuze or bigly ?

neverlogoff
24.08.17, 19:38
Thanks for writing this. It is way cool.

I've tried to search and read to understand this, but I don't understand some of the terminology. Forgive me if it is already answered:

I'm trying to spoof seeders and leechers, by adding more. Can I use VEM for this? I don't understand how in the options. Or is there another preferred tool?

molosse
24.08.17, 23:06
Hey,

I have Vuze Extreme Mod version 5.7.4.0 and it's working perfectly. Now I'm wondering is there a way for me to update to this latest version (5.7.5.0) without losing all of my settings/seeding torrents?
Can I just copy/paste the contents of zip file to my Vuze installation directory and all of my settings/torrents will remain the same and I won't have to re-do them?
Or I need to preform a fresh installation?

a late reply, but before you do any update, I recommend:
stop all torrents.
close vuze
copy/backup the vuze folder (C:\Program Files\Vuze) and the Azureus folder (...C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Roaming\Azureus)
After the update, make sure (if applicable) that the spoofing settings are correct and "working"
then you can resume your torrents again.

---------- Post Merged at 23:06 ---------- Previous Post was at 21:49 ----------

Thanks for writing this. It is way cool.

I've tried to search and read to understand this, but I don't understand some of the terminology. Forgive me if it is already answered:

I'm trying to spoof seeders and leechers, by adding more. Can I use VEM for this? I don't understand how in the options. Or is there another preferred tool?

I think you meant to spoof the bittorrent client, you don't spoof seeders and leechers.
so short answer: yes, VEM can spoof: Peers, trackers believe that your (VEM) bittorent client is utorrent, Deluge, azureus etc.

VEM settings are explained [/URL] and [URL="http://www.sb-innovation.de/f59/video-tutorial-properly-installing-configuring-vuze-extreme-mod-32764/"]here (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f59/tutorial-about-vuze-extreme-mod-all-settings-explained-13781/)
then you should also go here (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f41/). In that forum, threads related to a new version of VEM sometimes stimulate new questions and answers about VEM settings.

They are many settings but you won't use them all. To find the better settings, you oughta read the Tracker Cheating Experiences forum (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f229/). You will learn what VEM settings work "best" for different trackers.

To spoof, you need a "client file", which contains all the parameters VEM need to disguise itself into another bittorent client.
VEM has some stock client files (C:\Program Files\Vuze\clientfiles)
and you can add more client files (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f274/)

I did it like that:

import all your torrents files in VEM in a stopped state.
Do a file check or a recheck on all torrents.
Activate and choose the spoof client
restart VEM
start 1 torrent
check on the tracker website that the new client is recognized on that torrent
start the other torrents

If your torrents are already in VEM and you just want to change the spoof client:

stop all torrents
choose another spoof client
same as above

If you have a lot of torrents, don't change the spoof client often and certainly not several times in minutes or hours. No one will believe that you move your torrents from one client to another in minutes!

the learning curve is steep, but rewarding!
I would start by just spoofing, then start using the cheating settings; if you ever need that.

I suggest you find a tracker that don't use anti-cheat measures and offer good stats (ideally, you want to see total UL, DL and bittorrent client per torrent on the tracker website) so you can check the consequence of your VEM settings and also compare your VEM torrent stats (UL, DL, spoof) with the tracker website's stats.

Last but not least, do read this great post (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f59/how-reregister-trackers-hold-multiple-accounts-19023/), to further protect yourself from being caught!

cheat responsibly ;)

anon
26.08.17, 21:14
What is the course for this project? will follow vuze or bigly ?

:idunno:

I'm trying to spoof seeders and leechers, by adding more. Can I use VEM for this?

There is no such feature in it, but make sure to see 15586

kxoty
29.08.17, 20:38
Hi there.
Can anybody tell me the advantages of VEM over others Mods?
I know java apps, usually, are hungry system resource, so i believe there are good reasons to opt for this mod.

Thank you.

anon
30.08.17, 15:48
Can anybody tell me the advantages of VEM over others Mods?

Proven reliability (there are no known serious bugs, as a result of many years of testing)
Lots of cheating features, including fake upload, a ratio tool, upload flasher and ghostleeching (all automated)
The ability to spoof any client by obtaining or writing a client file

kxoty
10.09.17, 02:47
Hi.

I'm using Perfect Spoof with the last utorrent client file(3.5.0 Build 43916) and the tracker peer list shows the following leechers(i'm the first one):

My client looks strange. What should i do?

My Perfect Spoof settings:

Thank you.

anon
10.09.17, 03:41

Strange how? That's what the real uTorrent 3.5.0 43916 looks like.

kxoty
10.09.17, 12:26
Ok, sorry. I was suspicious with this two parenthesis.

cloud99
11.09.17, 06:54
Hi.

I'm using Perfect Spoof with the last utorrent client file(3.5.0 Build 43916) and the tracker peer list shows the following leechers(i'm the first one):

My Perfect Spoof settings:

Thank you.
Hello there @kxoty,
If you feel like you are being deceived, or you've discovered some errors you can try out these methods to satisfy your curiosity or prove your theory of the error (regarding the client).

1) You can always capture announce from you real client uTorrent +VEM (uTorrent client configuration loaded) and compare them.
Smartsniff tutorial: http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=32021
Wireshark tutorial: http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=33436

2) Run your real client (uTorrent) + VEM (uTorrent client configuration loaded) and check your leeching list on the site you've shown in the picture above and compare them (This method is only limited to the user-agent parameter).

For future references, you can use the thread you've gotten the client from to report your error(s)/doubts/questions and so forth. I assume you've gotten the client from this thread here: http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=33433. Since I'm made the client I would love to know whether I've configured it in a wrong manner, so that I can update the client file and keep all the users aware of the *update*.

If you have further doubts, please use the method(s) I've provided above to satisfy your curiosity or simply ask the community about it.
Regards,
~cloud99

kxoty
11.09.17, 12:40
Hi cloud99.
I'm a new user of VEM, and used to fake with RationMaster+(utorrent 2.2.1); when i saw two parentesys in client version[uTorrent 350(111258508)(43916)], i was suspicious something could be wrong. Off course, it's all ok, you did a great job.

Thank you for the tutorial links to capture announce.

coolio256
11.09.17, 15:04
the link from point 4 troubleshooting is down

anon
12.09.17, 17:31
the link from point 4 troubleshooting is down

Thanks for reporting, I warned DigitalDJ about it and suggested replacing with sourceforge.net/projects/azureus/ which still works.

jbesclapez
18.09.17, 20:18
Hello,
The option to stop the seeding when download is complete is not working I think.
The other option to remove it from the seeding list is also not working.
Cheers

anon
19.09.17, 17:11
The option to stop the seeding when download is complete is not working I think.
The other option to remove it from the seeding list is also not working.

I just tried both and they worked fine...

SomeGuy
04.10.17, 23:40
It seems the future of Vuze now is called BiglyBT. Vuze will no longer be developed / updated.

https://torrentfreak.com/former-vuze-developers-launch-biglybt-a-new-open-source-torrent-client-170803/
https://www.biglybt.com/

Can we hope for a new Extreme Mod based on BiglyBT?

lil-fella
05.10.17, 14:48

i some how knew it was the last version of vuse..
and now a new client takes its place BiglyBT..

will we see a last updated version of
Vuze Extreme Mod by SB-Innovation 5.7.5.1 Beta 10

or will there be a BiglyBT Extreme Mod by SB-Innovation

DigitalDJ
05.10.17, 15:50
i some how knew it was the last version of vuse..
and now a new client takes its place BiglyBT..

will we see a last updated version of
Vuze Extreme Mod by SB-Innovation 5.7.5.1 Beta 10

or will there be a BiglyBT Extreme Mod by SB-Innovation

I will look at BiglyBT over the weekend. Depending on what needs updating, might take a couple of weeks.

--->HDBD<---
16.10.17, 18:12
Perfect Spoof funktioniert nicht auf HDbits und Bit-Hdtv
Probiert hab mit BitTornado 0.3.18 und Deluge 1.3.15 dort wird Azureus 5.7.5.0 angezeigt

anon
17.10.17, 04:00
Perfect Spoof funktioniert nicht auf HDbits und Bit-Hdtv
Probiert hab mit BitTornado 0.3.18 und Deluge 1.3.15 dort wird Azureus 5.7.5.0 angezeigt

Did you check the alerts in the status bar? The spoof deactivates itself when something is wrong (and tells you what it is there). Also make sure you have extracted all the JAR files where they're supposed to go.

--->HDBD<---
17.10.17, 13:16
Nein ich habe kein Warnungen auf status bar und ja ich habe alle JAR-Dateien files extrahiert

cloud99
17.10.17, 14:53
Nein ich habe kein Warnungen auf status bar und ja ich habe alle JAR-Dateien files extrahiert

Can you please provide us announces with your version of Vuze (perfect spoof enabled with a client). You can use either of the below-mentioned tutorials to help yourself.

Smartsniff tutorial: http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=32021
Wireshark tutorial: http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=33436

Please use public trackers if you wish to share the data publically. However, I would prefer you share it with the affected tracker so make sure you hide your passkey and the torrent hash. Also while you are at this please provide us a screenshot similar to this (with your preferred client),
Picture: 18350
so that we can be assured that perfect spoof is enabled on your copy of Vuze.

~cloud99

--->HDBD<---
17.10.17, 18:36
Siehe anhang
Probiert hab mit BitTornado 0.3.18 und Deluge 1.3.15

--->HDBD<---
18.10.17, 15:46
hat jemand eine idee
Bei gewisse tracker funktioniert

Lucius
18.10.17, 23:50
hat jemand eine idee
Bei gewisse tracker funktioniert

It works with any tracker even the high level ones

--->HDBD<---
19.10.17, 06:29
Na gut was mache ich den falsch (Well, what am I doing wrong)

anon
19.10.17, 17:45
I just checked and the Deluge spoof works fine for me (it sends the correct User-Agent) using this (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f274/deluge-1-3-15-a-33314/#post343735) client file. Get that if you aren't using it already. Also disable the spoof temporarily, then go to Options -> Tracker -> Client -> and see that "Send Java version and OS name" is not enabled.

--->HDBD<---
19.10.17, 20:23
@anon

i have this option but i cannot deactivate

anon
19.10.17, 21:04
Deactivate the spoof or change it to Azureus and restart, you should be able to untick the Java and OS version checkbox then.

--->HDBD<---
20.10.17, 19:47
@anon

Thanks anon it was an error in configuration now works
gives other client to spoofing like transmission or rtorrent

anon
20.10.17, 22:41
@anon

Thanks anon it was an error in configuration now works

http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=16575

I need to update this image, but I'm happy it worked for you at last =]

shoopi
03.11.17, 19:02
Vuze 5.7.6.0 is out

Dusinez
05.01.18, 19:02
Is there a 10.000 KB/s (9.86MB/s) limit of the fake upload speed ?

anon
05.01.18, 20:17
Is there a 10.000 KB/s (9.86MB/s) limit of the fake upload speed ?

Yes, but it's been increased to 1 GB/s on newer releases.

Dusinez
06.01.18, 12:53
Thank you very much anon.

---------- Post Merged at 13:53 ---------- Previous Post was at 07:41 ----------

Yes, but it's been increased to 1 GB/s on newer releases.

I installed the newest version but I still have this 10.000 KB/s limit. Even if I set a higher value the written value drops to 10.000 KB/s

anon
07.01.18, 02:43
I installed the newest version but I still have this 10.000 KB/s limit. Even if I set a higher value the written value drops to 10.000 KB/s

I'll ask DigitalDJ about it.

DigitalDJ
07.01.18, 08:13
That is Vuze 5.7.5.0.

The change is in BiglyBT.

cloud99
08.01.18, 06:58
Hi there,

10.000 KB/s limit.

If you haven't realized it yet, this is not a 10.000kb/s = 10kb/s but rather 10000 kb/s = 10MB/s. If you want report faster speeds, you can only do it on a single torrent. Put in your value i.e., 1024000 kb/s = 1GB/s and avoid changing the position of the cursor. Please look through the below video and see the speed I am faking with this method. The video is uploaded to vimeo and google drive.

Vimeo Video Link:-
https://player.vimeo.com/video/250068154

Google Drive Link for the Video:- https://drive.google.com/file/d/1NSUK8DBmt87sUwBdwHo9lVHSAb97W-Uv/view?usp=sharing

To get this interface to monitor the peers (while faking high speed) you'll need the classic interface.
Here's where you can find it:- 18543

Or you can use BiglyBT because according to DigitalDJ (coder) that has the increase upload faking speed capacity.
Regards,
~cloud99

lil-fella
11.04.18, 08:52
i see there was many changes from 5.7.5.0 to 5.7.6.1 01
will we see a updated Vuze Extreme Mod 5.7.6.1 01

i still use Vuze Extreme Mod and would really like to see a updated version if possible..

i find it quite a good client that uses old and new java 32bit and 64bit
compared to BiglyBT that needs java 9 or above
some older 32bit pc's cant use java 9 as its not made for 32bit anymore only 64bit
so my old 32bit p2p rig cant use BiglyBT even though there is a BiglyBT 32bit installer
there is no java 9 32bit or java 10 32bit

DigitalDJ
11.04.18, 12:53
Vuze is dead. Stop bumping this shit. There are no significant changes in 5.7.6.1

anon
12.04.18, 00:22
I'll remove Vuze from the latest releases box and unstick this thread. If we needed a transition phase between it and Bigly, that should be finished already.

Felix_Shats
15.05.18, 21:10
Hello all,

I'm new to this mod, from all that I have read and saw, I configured the program the best I can...
in download it's great, but in the upload it's not working well.
I want to upload real & fake, but it doesn't work.

The video that explains is blocking the upload.

Can someone please help me to find correct configuration?
screenshots? , video?
it will be much appreciated.

Thanks

Felix

anon
16.05.18, 05:03
First, you really should update to 33758

Secondly, there is a thorough (and recently updated) tutorial for the mod at 13781

Felix_Shats
16.05.18, 11:45
Thanks Anon,
The one that you recommended, is better than the one that i'm using?

if so, in what ?

Thanks

Felix

anon
17.05.18, 01:12
The one that you recommended, is better than the one that i'm using?

Yes, because it's based on the BiglyBT client, which is under active development (unlike the essentially abandoned Vuze). It also has the new ProLeech feature.

Felix_Shats
21.05.18, 11:01
Hi Anon,

I have installed the newer software, and gone over the tutorial...
The thing is, that i'm looking for instructions about the whole settings of the program.
what to touch what to change, of course I will change it according to my hardware and ETH service...

If you can assist with that it will be great.

Thanks

Felix

Spidtest
21.05.18, 12:18
Hey Felix,

There is no set settings, it's completely down to you what you'd like. The link Anon posted is a great tutorial so you can understand how to use the mod. In terms of uploading, is 'Intelligent Mode' enabled because this will restrict the uploading amount based on % completed.

If you are faking download with the ratio tool which means it will not actually save files to your HDD, then you have to set how much download you would like to fake.

You need to make sure ratio tool is selected.

On the other hand, if you are saving the files to HDD, then you would use fake upload speed mode ++ and set the upload speed as you would like. Again there is cheat intelligent on there too so that can cause slow or no upload

Felix_Shats
21.05.18, 15:03
Thanks Spidtest,
I have configured all the mod as it should be.
I'm downloading to my HDD and want only to fake + original on the upload.
I do use the ++ mode. and not the intelligent mode...

but there are a lot of other setup option in the other configuration.
this is my problem, what are the best setting for uploading 5-8 uploads in the same time...

anyway, I will try to find more info on that though i did a big research on that.

Spidtest
21.05.18, 16:47
Ah, the most common question.

So there is no one shoe fits all in terms of settings. The more random means the more better for you. Have a look at peoples experiences in the threads dedicated to the different trackers, it will give you an idea based on what people have said.

Never cheat more than your real upload and download speeds fyi

anon
23.05.18, 20:00
After reading this and your post on the other thread, I'm not sure we're talking about fake upload settings, or configuration for the "real" BiglyBT client.

In the former case, I believe my tutorial explains pretty much everything, but you're welcome to ask specific questions on its thread. In the latter case, you can start by checking the "Good settings" page on the Vuze Wiki.

Artbabelitta
04.06.18, 21:39
hello
I use vuze extreme 5750

My question is:

is it possible to report another ip to tracker?

UT and rtorrent have this necessary option

Thank you for everything

anon
05.06.18, 01:32
is it possible to report another ip to tracker?

UT and rtorrent have this necessary option

Override IP address - Vuze Wiki (http://wiki.vuze.com/w/Override_IP_address)

Also, I recommend you update to BiglyBT Extreme Mod.

Felix_Shats
05.06.18, 17:19
i'm not sure the BiglyBT is better than 5750, the Vuze extreme mode worked for me much better :(

anon
06.06.18, 09:11
i'm not sure the BiglyBT is better than 5750, the Vuze extreme mode worked for me much better :(

Well, your problems are getting the mod to upload, and if Artbabelitta really is from Germany, I doubt he'd have much interest in that anyway =]

Felix_Shats
06.06.18, 10:49
That is bad.
maybe will return to the old good Vuze extreme

Artbabelitta
02.08.18, 12:10
I have a question:

How many users can see our passkeys if we use our accounts?

I have 3 sites ,one of them gets 160k daily unique visits from 6 countries [US/UK/AU/Germany/CA/IRL]

I need you to tell me No-one sees our passkeys if we use our strategic accounts in vuze/BBT ext MD

Thank you

H265
02.08.18, 16:10
I have a question:

How many users can see our passkeys if we use our accounts?

I have 3 sites ,one of them gets 160k daily unique visits from 6 countries [US/UK/AU/Germany/CA/IRL]

I need you to tell me No-one sees our passkeys if we use our strategic accounts in vuze/BBT ext MD

Thank you

Nobody can see your passkey. They can see is your ip, port and client from the peers tab in torrent client.

anon
03.08.18, 02:42
In principle, H265 is right... but what's "Vuze/BBT ext MD"?

Dusinez
07.08.18, 16:50
Hi
I have a weird behaviour with Vuze. Download starts then stops for some time, then starts again, then stops again and so on. And this for some dozens of minutes (even 45 min ). After this long time the download goes on normally. In all this time I'm connected to the peers, I have the status ,,fully established".
Does anyone know what causes this kind of behavior?
Below is the speed graphic where you can see the behaviour.

cloud99
13.08.18, 08:03
Hi,

I have a weird behaviour with Vuze.
Hope Vuze is a typing error and you have applied the extreme mod.

Download starts then stops for some time, then starts again, then stops again and so on....fully established". Does anyone know what causes this kind of behavior?
Possible Scenarios which can cause this are:-
1) Seeder (Bad Internet Connection):- Check whether there is a seedbox in the list of completed peers. Manually block all peers beside the Seedbox and check your progress.
2) Leecher (Bad Internet Connection):- No explanation needed here.
3) Capping Net Speed (Bandwidth allocation):- When you limit your net speed, you can inadvertently cause this as you are dedicating resources to specified torrents.
4) Public trackers unreachable or timeout:- I use this plugin (http://plugins.vuze.com/details/aztrackerurladder) to add a huge list of trackers to public torrents. In cases wherein the torrents stop for me, I simply remove the unreachable and timed out tracks. Doing this resumes the affected torrent.
5) Antivirus:- Certain antivirus such as Kaspersky can block incoming connections either to scan your system or because it considers it as a threat.

This is what I've managed to come up with. I've been using VEM for more than a year now and to say I haven't faced this same problem would be a lie. Speed becomes a problem on private torrents unless there are seedboxes in the list of peers for a particular torrents or seeders with good net connectivity. On Public torrents, my fix is to ban and kick those peers who don't share any data. All they do is connect to me. This opens up space for new peers to connect to me.

On the ending note, you shouldn't worry about this unless downloading is not possible. It never hurts to have a seedbox if you download a lot and your personal system can't handle it.
~cloud99

Supa-Cold-Water
27.11.18, 18:11
5.7.6.0 is out

anon
27.11.18, 19:29
5.7.6.0 is out

Has been for over a year now. We consider Vuze to be effectively abandoned, so all new versions of the mod are based on its BiglyBT fork.

Supa-Cold-Water
27.11.18, 22:55
Has been for over a year now. We consider Vuze to be effectively abandoned, so all new versions of the mod are based on its BiglyBT fork.

I really do love the mod version , but as I know the mod version has created to cheat and do fake up on tracker . Is there any way to stop fake uploading and use the mod version as normal client ?

anon
28.11.18, 04:22
I really do love the mod version , but as I know the mod version has created to cheat and do fake up on tracker . Is there any way to stop fake uploading and use the mod version as normal client ?

I presume you're only interested on the client spoof to get around your trackers banning Vuze/BiglyBT. In any case, you can use the mod as an otherwise regular client just fine, simply don't enable any of the "bad" features.

Supa-Cold-Water
28.11.18, 10:12
I presume you're only interested on the client spoof to get around your trackers banning Vuze/BiglyBT. In any case, you can use the mod as an otherwise regular client just fine, simply don't enable any of the "bad" features.

yup , But If you don't mind can you lead me to How disable the "bad" features. ?

anon
28.11.18, 10:57
They're all disabled by default.

Supa-Cold-Water
29.11.18, 22:38
They're all disabled by default.

Thanks dude ;)