PDA

View Full Version : [Ratio Tool] RatioMaster Plus 2.2

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Lucius
27.11.16, 00:12
What's New:
- New: Security Protocol capability of your system checker.
- New: Security Protocol capability of tracker.
- New: Better support for all SSL & TLS (up to TLS 1.3 -If your system capable of-).
- New: Compiled with .Net Framework 4.8 (Drops Windows XP Support).
- New: Tracker response now appears in torrent log.
- New: Copy log text selection via menu besides ctrl+c.
- New: System locale support in client files {locale}.
- New: An option to control showing confirmation dialog at exit if there is running torrents.
- New: Torrent data saving after tracker announcing.
- New: Better handling of HTTP status codes.
- New: Global Download/Upload speeds in statusbar.
- New: Excel-like Filtering.
- New: Groups can be collapsed/expanded now.
- New: "Start all torrents" & "Settings" tray icon items.
- Fixed: Still appear in Alt+Tab switcher while "Minimize to tray" Enabled.
- Fixed: Chunked & gzip responds don't get decoded correctly.
- Fixed: After-Add Report appears if OpenDialog got canceled.
- Fixed: Tracker response don't get decoded correctly.
- Fixed: SSL tracker logs not appear in torrent log.
- Fixed: Tracker response takes long time to be parsed which caused the torrent to be in stale state (Starting/Stopping).
- Fixed: Windows 11 detected as Windows 10.
- Fixed: "Stop" announce triggered twice when met stop condition.

File: RMP.exe
CRC-32: 85FC7FA4
SHA-1: 3615450547DED382A76E4821B4ADA6F5F1289B4E
SHA-256: F101130958B6A80398CBF655122CFB9B36ED51626670D9C061 3348C26D8761D3
SHA-512: 70D285632CB085DE50FEF8565DB5A9ABF59F9CB43CDF1D4C9D EE42B4968BB41D1B760AB141256E6A5DF7FF85077F8DA3F1B4 1CB9F7F125E1A140C95F6DA3FC42

RMP 2.1:
- New: Auto stop conditions (Leechers/Seeders are less than X).
- New: Automatic speed with (Announce, Interval, Ratio or Leechers) conditions.
- New: Torrent label column.
- New: Groups support (Name, Status, Memory Readed, Emulation, Tracker and Label). (Windows Vista+ only)
- New: Shortcut key "R" to refresh UI (Use it to refresh grouping).
- New: Custom TextBoxes for Speeds and Storage bytes which have better cosmetic and features.
- Fixed: Can't load all .rmt files if one of them is corrupted.
- Fixed: Possible fix for high CPU usage when tracker respond delayed.
- Fixed: Auto stop Upload, Total upload, Download, Total download doesn't accept GBs and TBs.

Notice: This version will cause column reorder at the first launch.

RMP 2.0.1:
- New: Reconnect on errors with trackers.
- Change: Error tooltip and icon if there is an error to show.
- Change: Bug report is now encrypted.
- Fixed: Speed rates goes over speed limits.
- Fixed: Speed rates stuck at last used rates when setting limits to 0 KB/s.
- Fixed: Checking randomize speeds while adding will make it stuck check for ever.
- Fixed: Cannot access a closed file bug.
- Fixed: General redirection (301 & 302) support, Closes CloudFlare redirection bugs.

RMP 2.0:
- New: First release.

Background:

The original RatioMaster was created by a person with the same name for a site called Moofdev, and shortly became one of the most popular and well-known ratio cheating programs. New versions were released semi-regularly until 2011, when the moofdev.net forums ceased to function. Despite the resulting lack of updates, a loyal userbase stuck to it due to its effectivity and ease of use.

On 2014, Lucius released a patched executable for version 1.9.2 Beta that fixed automatic client updating, as well as some known bugs. Reception was so positive, work continued into fixing further bugs as well as adding new features, eventually deriving into a full-fledged fork called RatioMaster Plus.

As of version 2.0, RatioMaster Plus is a completely new program and not based on any previous code. However, it retains its name and icon as an homage to all the work spent on the project it would eventually succeed.

Requirements:
Microsoft .NET Framework 4.8 (https://dotnet.microsoft.com/en-us/download/dotnet-framework/net48)

How to make client files?
You can find the rmCreator program and its documentation at 35076.

Received an unexpected EOF or 0 bytes from the transport stream / Tracker response is empty / Insufficient TLS support
Apply the registry values at 352891.

Codec
27.11.16, 08:01
Lucius - Is it possible to split torrents from different trackers into different groups? I added torrents from different trackers but they are shown as a single list.

Lucius
27.11.16, 10:24
Supporting groups by different conditions is on my to-do list. As well as custom groups that has no condition in common.

yoco
27.11.16, 12:30
Is this better than uSerenity?

Codec
27.11.16, 13:02
I get this error on SCC. I'm from one of the banned countries, is that the reason i get this error. I get the same error on mratio.

[2016-11-27 16:30:54.5234] [INFO] [71] : Waiting for tracker response...
[2016-11-27 16:31:24.8895] [INFO] [71] : Received tracker response.
[2016-11-27 16:31:24.9937] [ERROR] [71] : HTTP/1.1 522 Origin Connection Time-out
[2016-11-27 16:31:24.9937] [INFO] [71] : Torrent state: Error

Lucius
27.11.16, 14:12
Is this better than uSerenity?
It's a different catagory yoco, uS is a mod that gives uT cheating features while Rm+ and mRatio are ratio tools.

I get this error on SCC. I'm from one of the banned countries, is that the reason i get this error. I get the same error on mratio.
And you will get the same in uTorrent also :), connection timeout means there is no respond from the other end.

Codec
27.11.16, 14:26
And you will get the same in uTorrent also :), connection timeout means there is no respond from the other end.

I tried downloading a torrent in qbittorrent and it stays as stalled.
Tracker status: Not working.

I can download through seedbox without any errors.

Lucius
27.11.16, 14:38
I mean if you tried it locally. I think because the banned country thing.

Codec
27.11.16, 14:55
Now that they have started the bonus point system on scc i wanted to start some torrents as 100% seeding. How can i do that? Whenever i load a bunch of torrents in rm and mratio i get this error. Is there something i can do to fix this error? I really like the user interface(very simple and easy to use).

Lucius
27.11.16, 15:12
You can setup a proxy to tunnel the connection through your seedbox (if you have the permission).

Codec
27.11.16, 17:11
[2016-11-27 19:08:01.9983] [INFO] [67] : Waiting for tracker response...
[2016-11-27 19:08:05.3132] [ERROR] [67] : An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host
[2016-11-27 19:08:05.3132] [INFO] [67] : Torrent state: Error

Lucius - What is this error message in the log?

Lucius
27.11.16, 17:35
This means that the announce was sent but the tracker didn't respond. Can I know which tracker we are talking about ? (pm me if you want )

Codec
27.11.16, 17:40
FileList and IPT. I start the torrents again and i didnt get that error again. This happened with only a few torrents, the rest of them are seeding without any errors. I will post the log if i get it again.

anon
27.11.16, 19:08
I mean if you tried it locally. I think because the banned country thing.

It's not due to banned countries, as mine is not among them yet this happens all the time. Error 522 is given by Cloudflare, so either they are failing or SCC is hosted on a Commodore 64. Only solution I've found so far is to stop the torrent(s) and wait a few minutes before restarting.

I am pleased to see this thread is getting the feedback it deserves, because multi-torrent support :gcreepy:

Lucius
27.11.16, 22:33
It's not due to banned countries, as mine is not among them yet this happens all the time. Error 522 is given by Cloudflare, so either they are failing or SCC is hosted on a Commodore 64. Only solution I've found so far is to stop the torrent(s) and wait a few minutes before restarting.

I am pleased to see this thread is getting the feedback it deserves, because multi-torrent support :gcreepy:

I don't find the responds of cloudflare to be stable at all. This happened with me while testing and it's one of the reasons that caused the delays and now after release the final, we have a chance to detect the issue better.

Guys, any one tried the brand new remote memory reader ? :top:

tracert
27.11.16, 22:34
Ok, new software that's nice, but now there is a big problem... i used on previous versions smartsniff and winpcap to capture the ID clients, and make my own .pclients, now this new one's shows me blind code... how do i do now?

Lucius
27.11.16, 23:40
Ok, new software that's nice, but now there is a big problem... i used on previous versions smartsniff and winpcap to capture the ID clients, and make my own .pclients, now this new one's shows me blind code... how do i do now?

You can't make your clients. Ask for clients here and one of the approved client makers will make it for you and release it in the new rm+ client section.

godtorrent
27.11.16, 23:49
aoww. thanks for this, great work friend

JRDi69
28.11.16, 00:54
Guys, any one tried the brand new remote memory reader ? :top:
Yes, worked nice Transmission 2.92 remote NAS ;)

See you

Codec
28.11.16, 05:09
How do i use memory reader for qbittorrent 3.3.7?

Lucius
28.11.16, 08:52
Local:
Right-click any torrent > memory reader > search > Apply
Remote:
Right-click any torrent > memory reader > remote > create torrent if it's the first time > listen > load the dummy torrent in the real client and start it.

Codec
28.11.16, 09:09
Lucius - What is this "local" and "remote"? :wermm:

How can i set memory reader for multiple torrents? I have around 50 right now in rm. Should i click that "general memory reader" 17233 icon at the bottom and search and apply the values?

Lucius
28.11.16, 11:05
I recommend you to make memory reader column visible so you can see what's the torrents that data applied for.
Local memory reader means that you want to catch data from program works in the same PC as ratio master while remote means you want to catch from another computer that runs in the same lan network.

If you used the individual torrent memory reader rm+ will search for this torrent clients only while general memory reader will search for all the clients used in all torrents. At the end you will have the same result :).
Also, for more security I made the individual mr apply the data for all the torrents uses the same client.

tr-cht-fx-242p
28.11.16, 19:29
very nice... great work :banger:

whyme
28.11.16, 20:18
i am here from many many years but still not a member status wow :( i cant see passwords

Codec
28.11.16, 20:21
i am here from many many years but still not a member status wow :( i cant see passwords

You need to click the thanks button.

Master Razor
28.11.16, 21:00
Does this one support 4000 torrents?

Lucius
28.11.16, 22:32
Does this one support 4000 torrents?

It's up to your RAM, this version has been built with performance in mind as a first priority so I think it can handle such thing. Anyway I need you to tell me how it behaves under such pressure. :)

whyme
29.11.16, 03:45
You need to click the thanks button.

thank you mate, i m really a noob :)

RaMa
29.11.16, 08:51
Thanks to the friends who worked in the program making :top:

Are you able to help rtorrent the latest version of RatioMaster Plus 2.0 client ?

Lucius
29.11.16, 15:51
rTorrent is not supported.

Codec
29.11.16, 21:36
Will there be a problem if the torrents from a tracker have different key value (memory reader). For ex: i load 10 torrents and use memory reader the key value is x. After sometime i load another 10 torrents and the key value is y. Will this cause any problems?

Lucius
29.11.16, 21:39
Will there be a problem if the torrents from a tracker have different key value (memory reader). For ex: i load 10 torrents and use memory reader the key value is x. After sometime i load another 10 torrents and the key value is y. Will this cause any problems?

Rm+ will use the key from memory reader if the client you are using is global. Otherwise it will generate a new one.

Codec
30.11.16, 10:40
After closing rm it remains in the taskbar and when i try to close that i get message.

Bug
Cannot access a closed file.

Lucius
30.11.16, 13:58
Please paste what you have in the bugs.txt or click bugs icon, and thanks for reporting.

Codec
30.11.16, 14:25
This is the code in the bug window.

[2016-11-30 17:54:32.0232][2.0.0][ERROR][Cannot access a closed file.]
[ at System.IO.__Error.FileNotOpen()
at System.IO.FileStream.get_Length()
at _iZ7iHj7XOQYAMOdtc8vKDLuObHAA_.??????????????????? ??????????????????????(Stream )
at _iZ7iHj7XOQYAMOdtc8vKDLuObHAA_._QAVVO94jZTF33oMBMx du0gqMATk_()
at _iZ7iHj7XOQYAMOdtc8vKDLuObHAA_._vyCQj2zPToazlOA6qH 6BrsnYJKA_()
at _iZ7iHj7XOQYAMOdtc8vKDLuObHAA_._q6L0mf5fFbxC5MJQNE q6pRCXhcR_(Object , FormClosedEventArgs )
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnFormClosed(FormClosedE ventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WmClose(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)]

Also i'm getting error on some torrents from tehconnection - : HTTP/1.1 504 Gateway Time-out

Lucius
30.11.16, 19:49
Also i'm getting error on some torrents from tehconnection - : HTTP/1.1 504 Gateway Time-out

Connection timeout means the tracker is not responding so it's not Rm+'s fault.

---------- Post Merged at 19:49 ---------- Previous Post was at 16:53 ----------

Bug : Cannot access a closed file.

Thanks Codec for reporting. +Rep :top:

keetsune
01.12.16, 23:00
How to make client file for this version? It's look like i need some kind of encoder in order to do it, can i have access to it?

Lucius
02.12.16, 01:10
Can I have the tool that makes client files for this version?
No, just ask for a client file and an approved member will make it for you.

I edited the first post with this so everyone can read it.

keetsune
02.12.16, 06:39
I edited the first post with this so everyone can read it.

Waited so long to be disappointed like that, anyway thanks, but i'll stick to 1.4.1.

Lucius
02.12.16, 09:02
Waited so long to be disappointed like that, anyway thanks, but i'll stick to 1.4.1.

It's all up to you if you want to use x or y, I have decided to not releasing the making tool because I want it to be low profile and believe me this for your own good. Trackers knowing more equal less security and more banning.
Also, I don't see what is the problem. I don't say that you have to stick to the included clients only I said ask for what you want and you will have it!

Also, this version was supposed to be released for members but because of the delay we have decided to release it for all.
The open source client era is over :) simple tracker source is not open source and so are our tools.
Thanks.

JRDi69
02.12.16, 17:09
Theres no optinon for stoping seeding when peers is less than X? The PeerID is not informed in the advanced Peer tab options?

Also find a "bug", when changing up speed to 0 the column "Up Speed" remains the old value or just the avarage? If it's that avarage as I think is confusing so I propose what I think is an easy solution, is to showing both like: avarage (real) or real (avergae); "Up Limit" marks what real "Up Speed" is but as I said is confusing for me more if I'm playing with "Randomize speed with a radius of" :S

See you

Master Razor
02.12.16, 17:22
Lucius, forgot to ask: are there any command-line parameters on this version? Like say start all torrents on launch?

Lucius
02.12.16, 17:41
Theres no optinon for stoping seeding when peers is less than X? The PeerID is not informed in the advanced Peer tab options?
I will add that feature in the coming updates. PeerId column only work with the tracker that supports it. And don't say uTorrent works with all trackers, because uTorrent connects to the swarm and such info is so easy for it to catch while Rm+ catches this info only if tracker sends it.

Also find a "bug", when changing up speed to 0 the column "Up Speed" remains the old value or just the avarage? If it's that avarage as I think is confusing so I propose what I think is an easy solution, is to showing both like: avarage (real) or real (avergae); "Up Limit" marks what real "Up Speed" is but as I said is confusing for me more if I'm playing with "Randomize speed with a radius of" :S

Up speed means your current uploading speed while up limit means the limit that Rm+ suppose to play around. Just like real clients you set a download limit at 50kb for example but the speed keeps play around 45-50kb.
It seems like bug which I have to investigate. Thanks for reporting.

---------- Post Merged at 17:41 ---------- Previous Post was at 17:39 ----------

Lucius, forgot to ask: are there any command-line parameters on this version? Like say start all torrents on launch?

command line will be supported soon, it will easier for me if you (everyone who uses) suggested what commands they want so I can add them.

Guys don't forget that this version is the first release and won't go any where better without bug reportings and feature suggestions :top:

Codec
02.12.16, 17:50
Lucius - I keep getting this error on all torrents from a tracker. I never got any error message when i was seeding these same torrents in mratio.

[2016-12-02 20:32:46.3711] [INFO] [18] : Waiting for tracker response...
[2016-12-02 20:33:46.7219] [INFO] [18] : Received tracker response.
[2016-12-02 20:33:46.7219] [ERROR] [18] : HTTP/1.1 504 Gateway Time-out
[2016-12-02 20:33:46.7219] [INFO] [18] : Torrent state: Error

whinewine
02.12.16, 17:55
It crashes for me with this error:

Unhandled Exception: System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for '_iZ7iHj7XOQYAMOdtc8vKDLuObHAA_' threw an exception. ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: Unknown error (0x2726)
at System.Net.Dns.GetAddrInfo(String name)
at System.Net.Dns.InternalGetHostByName(String hostName, Boolean includeIPv6)
at System.Net.Dns.GetHostEntry(String hostNameOrAddress)
at _PUCXvhHsgXbCOAlyVa1ynW7oWcB_.???????????????????? ?????????????????????(String )
at _PUCXvhHsgXbCOAlyVa1ynW7oWcB_._kMMXavbCAMNXVYqH3bb BWmli01N_()
at _PUCXvhHsgXbCOAlyVa1ynW7oWcB_..ctor()
at _iZ7iHj7XOQYAMOdtc8vKDLuObHAA_..cctor()
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at _iZ7iHj7XOQYAMOdtc8vKDLuObHAA_._SnEaLIjEIaOm8zK6wB BxyjklNMMA_()

I'm running it under Wine. RMP 1.4.1 worked fine, it that matters.

Lucius
02.12.16, 23:35
It crashes for me with this error:

I'm running it under Wine. RMP 1.4.1 worked fine, it that matters.

I tried it under mono and wine and both couldn't make it work in a stable state. I will investigate for the reason.
Thanks for reporting.
Anyway, Linux and macOS native versions is on to-do.

---------- Post Merged at 22:35 ---------- Previous Post was at 18:06 ----------

Lucius - I keep getting this error on all torrents from a tracker. I never got any error message when i was seeding these same torrents in mratio.

Tell me which tracker and It will be so helpful if you send me a torrent.

---------- Post Merged at 23:35 ---------- Previous Post was at 18:06 ----------

Also find a "bug", when changing up speed to 0 the column "Up Speed" remains the old value.
Bug confirmed and has been fixed, Thanks +Rep :top:

Codec
03.12.16, 18:50
I want to increase "randomize speeds with a radius of :" value above 100. How can i do this? I want the speed to be within 500 KB/sec and 1 MB/sec

Lucius
04.12.16, 07:57
I want to increase "randomize speeds with a radius of :" value above 100. How can i do this? I want the speed to be within 500 KB/sec and 1 MB/sec

What do think the suitable range could be ? I will modify it.

I think we have some good fixes to release another version.

Codec
04.12.16, 08:26
What do think the suitable range could be ? I will modify it.

I think we have some good fixes to release another version.

The range should be set by the user. In mratio we can randomize the ul/dl speed between two values which we enter.

Lucius
04.12.16, 14:11
You are talking about two different features!.
Randomize speeds that exits in rm+ is specific to 'quick add' setting. Means that while adding a lot of torrent random their speeds. It's not the same feature as mRatio.
That's why it's limited by range of 100 I thought you won't need more.

Unregistered
05.12.16, 22:39
I don't like this one, can i still using 1.4.1 ratiomaster and make my own clients?

and
06.12.16, 03:53
Can someone please make a qbittorrent 3.3.7 client?

thanks

Lucius
06.12.16, 09:28
I don't like this one, can i still using 1.4.1 ratiomaster and make my own clients?
What do you think ? It's up to you.

Can someone please make a qbittorrent 3.3.7 client?

thanks

Please use search
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=33006

arkeus
09.12.16, 01:11
Thanks for great work. But I wonder if there is option for stop uploading if number of leechers is less than that.
I couldn't find.

Lucius
09.12.16, 06:50
Thanks for great work. But I wonder if there is option for stop uploading if number of leechers is less than that.
I couldn't find.

Will be available in the next update.

radiador
11.12.16, 19:14
Can someone please make a utorrent 3.4.9 build 42923 client?

thanks

mmmmm
11.12.16, 21:20
Can someone please make a utorrent 3.4.9 build 42923 client?

thanks

Some announces useful to do it.

mahmoudgaber
12.12.16, 02:21
hi i get password?

push3r
12.12.16, 20:17
First of all, thank you for this new version, especially with multi-torrents feature.

I have one request. In the previous RatioMaster Plus 1.4.1, I could edit all the fields in the "Announce Parameters". These fields include: Peer ID, Key, Port, etc. In this 2.0 version, I can not do that.

The reason why I would like to be able to edit the Peer ID is that my workflow is a bit different.
1. I open the official client (i.e. qBittorrent) and start a dummy torrent
2. Use RatioMaster Plus' memory reader to get the Peer ID
3. Put this Peer ID in VEM's Perfect Spoof to spoof qBittorrent

With the above workflow, I use VEM as my main client for real downloading, ghostleech, etc.; and use RMP for fake upload.

For example:
In the case that I decide to do fake upload and had already closed RMP (e.g. due to PC reboot), I can copy the Peer ID from VEM that I input before and paste it back into RMP; and run both VEM and RMP at the same time, VEM for ghostleech and RMP for fake upload. I would save a lot of time and steps by doing the above when it comes to using the same Peer ID throughout. I don't have to open qBittorrent, start a dummy torrent, use memory reader again to get the new Peer ID, and copy/paste again the Peer ID back into VEM.

So, it would be nice to be able to edit the Announce Parameters in your next update of version 2.

Thank you.

Lucius
13.12.16, 07:26
What about using the built in ratio tool in VEM? You don't need rm+ here for anything.
Just qbt client for vem then you can do ghostleech and fake upload from vem.

push3r
13.12.16, 23:58
What about using the built in ratio tool in VEM? You don't need rm+ here for anything.
Just qbt client for vem then you can do ghostleech and fake upload from vem.

I would love to use VEM exclusively but could never got the fake upload++ feature to work because it never read the ratio correctly from the tracker. Once I told it to stop upload after certain ratio and it kept uploading and thus my ratio was all messed up. Luckily, the tracker was not too strict and I didn't get banned.

VEM is one tricky piece of software. I guess I'll try it again with the latest version.

On an unrelated note, if you can quickly help, VEM's ghostleeching is flaky lately. On a not so busy torrent, it doesn't download and shows zero seeds and zero peers. But if I open the same torrent on the official qBittorrent, then download starts immediately. I spent the whole weekend trying to troubleshoot and figure things out and still haven't found the answer. I messed with different features within Ghostleech (e.g. start stop after 20 sec) and no luck.

Lucius
14.12.16, 00:45
I think this post has to be at VEM topic so the developer can investigate and help you.

cytomax
15.12.16, 10:45
Whats the deterrent between RM+ & mRatio, i used now mRatio 5.4.1, whats is the best.

Codec
15.12.16, 12:51
Lucius - Can you upload qbittorrent 3.3.9 client?

Lucius
16.12.16, 16:54
Whats the deterrent between RM+ & mRatio, i used now mRatio 5.4.1, whats is the best.

There is no best, the tool is the best as you are :)
Rm+ has some advantages:
- memory reader supports all clients while mRatio supports only uTorrent.
- Remote memory reader (useful for NAS like setups)

I have a long term plan with a lot of projects in my head I hope I can achieve them all. Version 2.0 is just a start that will go nowhere without your bug reporting and suggestions.

mmmmm
19.12.16, 16:37
Codec
Can you send me some announces ?

Niggliable
20.12.16, 13:28
why it doesn't have "save peerlist" checkbox?

mmmmm
20.12.16, 18:57
@ Niggliable
Double click at any working torrent --> Peers --> Right click at any peers and select --> Save List --> folder named PeerLists created beside RMP.exe contains file named like the torrent have all peers .

---------- Post Merged at 18:57 ---------- Previous Post was at 18:12 ----------

uTorrent 3.1.3 Build 27498 client file

https://www.sb-innovation.de/f272/utorrent-3-1-3-build-27498-a-33055/#post337883

codispdp
21.12.16, 14:21
uTorrent 3.4.9 43085 client?

mmmmm
21.12.16, 16:45
uTorrent 3.4.9 43085 client?

Need Some helpful announces .

lost.keys
21.12.16, 17:42
nevermind :)

Lucius
22.12.16, 00:05
RatioMaster+ 2.0.1 Released with mostly bug fixes.

I couldn't find.
I'm so sorry man I totally forgot about that request. Once I add this feature I will release a new version without any delays.

Niggliable
22.12.16, 14:56
Lucius, can you make a feature for bulk-saving peerlist? I wanna sacrifice my account and get peelist of 2000 torrents. I don't want to click on each of them. Downloading peerlists all at once is a great feature!

benevido
23.12.16, 10:12
Hello
I have a launch problem with RM200 and RM201 on windows 10
I execute the program but nothing happens
I have the same problem with others programs like a steam game named Aurion the legacy
I have the microsoft framework 4 installed, try to repair it but nothings happens
Thanks for any help

mmmmm
24.12.16, 12:55
Lucius, can you make a feature for bulk-saving peerlist? I wanna sacrifice my account and get peelist of 2000 torrents. I don't want to click on each of them. Downloading peerlists all at once is a great feature!

This tool to save our accounts , what's the benefit of saving 2000 torrent peer list ?

anon
24.12.16, 19:25
Hello
I have a launch problem with RM200 and RM201 on windows 10
I execute the program but nothing happens
I have the same problem with others programs like a steam game named Aurion the legacy
I have the microsoft framework 4 installed, try to repair it but nothings happens
Thanks for any help

A recent Windows 10 update is known to cause this. I think it was KB3206632, but am not 100% sure. You may want to uninstall that and/or any other ones from the last two weeks or so.

anon
24.12.16, 19:30
what's the benefit of saving 2000 torrent peer list ?

Based on his previous posts, I'd say he wants to change his IP, load the torrents in a real client, inject those logged IPs and download for free :naughty:

Ghostleeching is so popular this (https://wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Ghostleech) is among the top 3 results for a search (although other tutorials existed as early as 2006). Some of the wording on that article is oddly familiar...

Codec
25.12.16, 15:05
Lucius - I want to stop fake seeding (100%, O KB Ul/Dl) when the number of seeders is less than x. How do i do this in rm? I can't find any option in the "automatic stop" section.

Lucius
25.12.16, 17:07
Lucius - I want to stop fake seeding (100%, O KB Ul/Dl) when the number of seeders is less than x. How do i do this in rm? I can't find any option in the "automatic stop" section.

I forgot to add it at 2.0.1 and released the update without it :) , will be added to the next version.

Partogi
25.12.16, 17:16
Why is seeding capped at 51.2 MB/s?

Codec
25.12.16, 17:51

I don't know about the max limit but using such high speed will get you banned very easily.

anon
25.12.16, 21:00
For most cases, that's 50.2 MB/s higher than you need anyway.

alpacino
25.12.16, 21:47

Quoting and old post of mine (I think):
"To save you from yourself"

Lucius
25.12.16, 22:06

Using such a speed will cause you ban just after the first announce and by the way this consider as "flashing" , the weakest tracker chating scripts can detect flashing really easily.

Codec
27.12.16, 07:35
I get this error on a chinese tracker. What is the meaning of this error message?

[2016-12-27 01:36:08.5449] [ERROR] [96] : Tracker Response is empty.
[2016-12-27 01:36:08.5449] [INFO] [96] : Torrent state: Error

Lucius
27.12.16, 11:52
I get this error on a chinese tracker. What is the meaning of this error message?

If the torrent working good in real client so It's rm fault , if it doesn't work so it's the tracker fault as the log is describe it.

Danitis
28.12.16, 13:16
Thanks for your great work on this.

Can you add please in the next update the ability to set the tracker's update interval (eg every X minutes). That would be a great feature.

mmmmm
28.12.16, 13:21
Thanks for your great work on this.

Can you add please in the next update the ability to set the tracker's update interval (eg every X minutes). That would be a great feature.

The update interval sent from tracker , why you want edit it ?

Danitis
28.12.16, 13:31
The update interval sent from tracker , why you want edit it ?

Is that a risk if I'd like to set it, for example, once every 30 minutes? I think 1 hour is too long.

Lucius
28.12.16, 17:46
Is that a risk if I'd like to set it, for example, once every 30 minutes? I think 1 hour is too long.

Too long ?! :D it's not an option , it's up to the tracker to choose what ever interval they want. It doesn't matter anyway.
What is the benefit to set a shorter interval ? Nothing at all.

anon
28.12.16, 20:50

30 minutes is the default unless the tracker specifies its own interval... in which case you don't want to deviate from it (people have got banned for that).

mmmmm
28.12.16, 22:09
qbittorrent-3.3.10

https://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=33072#post338104

ungodly
31.12.16, 18:49
Great work! Just started using it.

Couple things I noticed:
- First time I opened the program, mr settings window opened, but there were no clients in the dropdown. After I added a torrent, I was able to set the client and get mr settings.
- If you open up memory reader a 2nd time after the local settings have been saved, the mr settings don't show. I wasn't sure if it was saving until I looked at an individual torrents advanced window (simulation info).

mmmmm
31.12.16, 23:55
- First time I opened the program, mr settings window opened, but there were no clients in the dropdown. After I added a torrent, I was able to set the client and get mr settings.

You must add at least one torrent to use mr .

- If you open up memory reader a 2nd time after the local settings have been saved, the mr settings don't show. I wasn't sure if it was saving until I looked at an individual torrents advanced window (simulation info).
Do you means when you search mr and apply then you found the values don't applied ?
You can show mr tab to know the values applied or not like this screen shot

Interdictor
02.01.17, 17:36
Thank you a lot for your work!

But I have some remarks about this utility:
1. Although that RM+ is a good continuation of RM, I think it need more options, like "Stop process after:", "Randomise Uplo/Downlo speeds", "Stop uploading when number of leechers is less than:" etc.
We need more functionality and I know - you will expand these, but I still want to further draw your attention to this.
In advance I want to apologize if you will seem it obsessive and/or obvious. I hope for your understanding. Thank you.

2. I would like to see in the next releases a "Process Log" tab. If this is not difficult, please, add it in the next update. Thanks in advance.

Lucius
02.01.17, 20:00
Thanks for suggestions , for sure I will consider them.
About #2, every torrent has its own log so what information do you need also to be shown in general log like process tab ?

APTX4869
04.01.17, 09:41
Awesome!
But it's sad it uses uTorrent 1.6.0, many trackers blacklist this client. :(
But works on some, so it's great. :)

Lucius
04.01.17, 20:07
Awesome!
But it's sad it uses uTorrent 1.6.0, many trackers blacklist this client. :(
But works on some, so it's great. :)

I think you're missing something :), you can simply choose what client to spoof by clicking on client name at the bottom left.

jotran51
05.01.17, 14:08
Hello,
Too bad there is no translation as in the excellent v1.4.1!
Is the translation planned?
best regard

Lucius
05.01.17, 19:46
Hello,
Too bad there is no translation as in the excellent v1.4.1!
Is the translation planned?
best regard

just a baby with two steps there, there is a lot planned for this project but for sure I prefer to put the effort in developing a new feature rather than translation (at least for now).

Danitis
31.01.17, 01:01
Hey Lucius, when can we expect an update with new features? :) Thank you!

coolio256
01.02.17, 00:14
how can I be sure that the MemoryReader works?

Codec
01.02.17, 03:44
how can I be sure that the MemoryReader works?

You can enable the memory reader column in rmp. Just right click any of the column names and tick "Memory Reader".

coolio256
01.02.17, 17:32

when I change the port to my real utorrent client port, RMP crashes: no response.
look at uploaded screen
edit: it now works I had to search local lol

Codec
01.02.17, 18:20

when I change the port to my real utorrent client port, RMP crashes: no response.
look at uploaded screen
edit: it now works I had to search local lol

I think you have to set it under local, not remote. Try that.

Lucius
02.02.17, 02:29
Hey Lucius, when can we expect an update with new features? :) Thank you!

I try to find some time to work on the suggestions.

dondraper
07.02.17, 07:12
Hi. i have windows 10 and utorrent 3.4.8 (42576)
When i try to use general memory reader on rmplus 2.0.1 the program see my client on local section but always throw me this error: search failed. make sure client is running (my client is running) and at last one torrent is working (one torrent at least is working)

What can i do? thnx in advance

anon
07.02.17, 19:03
Have you tried running RatioMaster as administrator?

dondraper
07.02.17, 19:30
yes. run as admin and no luck.

mmmmm
07.02.17, 21:51
Hi. i have windows 10 and utorrent 3.4.8 (42576)
When i try to use general memory reader on rmplus 2.0.1 the program see my client on local section but always throw me this error: search failed. make sure client is running (my client is running) and at last one torrent is working (one torrent at least is working)

What can i do? thnx in advance

Download hexeditor and open it then fellow this :
Extras --> open RAM --> choose your utorrent then go to Search --> Find all values of this

-UT3480-P%a6

Then take screen shoots while you highlight it then send those screen shots to http://www.sb-innovation.de/members/47799-lucius

dondraper
07.02.17, 23:15
I cant send pms cause im new user.. could i put the link of the screens here?

Fixed.. i create an private album on my profile. i put the pics there lucious

---------- Post Merged at 18:15 ---------- Previous Post was at 18:02 ----------

i create an private album on my profile with the pics. thanku

Lucius
08.02.17, 01:48
Will look into it, thanks for reporting.
You can use remote memory reader till then.

dondraper
08.02.17, 07:38
i dont know how to use that. i tried but didnt work too. thank u

Lucius
08.02.17, 16:25
i dont know how to use that. i tried but didnt work too. thank u

Did you tried to stop the torrent before catching data ?
For remote memory reader , search the early pages there are talks about it.

dondraper
08.02.17, 22:45
i tried but same result. read the early pages with remote reader data but cant do that too

PaLmeTTo
10.02.17, 08:08
thanks for the work

---------- Post Merged at 07:08 ---------- Previous Post was at 07:04 ----------

i need client for uTorrent version 3.4.9 43295

Hvitzerk
11.02.17, 14:50
http://image.prntscr.com/image/5fb4de7a1e3540f89489d5ad6e0f8398.png

What's going on? I have set the speeds to max 1,2 mb/s with a variance of 100 kb/s and when I started all my torrents they were all at 3 mb/s each... I tried stopping and restarting the client to see if maybe it needed a restart to apply the changes, but it still goes at 3 mb/s for each torrent unless I set a custom speed for each one of them (and that is also capped at only 250-260 kb/s). Very, very dangerous, I'd say.

I've unticked the "use safe speeds" and now it lets me select my own speed for each torrent that goes beyond 250 something kb/s. I'm still worried about the "max speed" in the global setting being bypassed though, even with the "use safe speed limits" option being ticked.

Lucius
12.02.17, 16:22
@Hvitzerk : Maybe I didn't get you but, This speeds option is only effective to the torrent that will be added after configured the option. Notice the "Quick Add" tab name at the top.

[Edit]
Finally found some time to implement the forgotten "Automatic stop when Leechers/Seeders are less than X" feature, and currently working on "Automatic speed change on conditions" :top:

Horus86
14.02.17, 05:08
for some reason i can't download it directly from here
can someone please upload it on any hosting site

also are the client for µTorrent 2.2.1.25302 available inside ?

anon
14.02.17, 05:56
for some reason i can't download it directly from here
can someone please upload it on any hosting site

PM sent.

also are the client for µTorrent 2.2.1.25302 available inside ?

No, and there isn't one available in .rmc format, but you're free to request it here.

Horus86
16.02.17, 01:38
thanks a lot
i need a client for µTorrent 2.2.1.25302

mmmmm
16.02.17, 16:54
i need a client for µTorrent 2.2.1.25302

http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=33124#post338952

semsem2017
21.02.17, 16:13
Please i need a client for uTorrent 3.4.3 Build 40208

mmmmm
23.02.17, 07:32
Please i need a client for uTorrent 3.4.3 Build 40208

http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=33137#post339101

czullo
23.02.17, 12:39
How this program is safe compared to mratio?

semsem2017
23.02.17, 20:26

Thank you so much :thanx:

Lucius
23.02.17, 23:30

Both tools are safe enough. Everything depends on the user after all.

anon
24.02.17, 05:33

Both tools are safe enough. Everything depends on the user after all.

"The New Way to Cheat" -- SB-I slogan, 2008

"It ain't what ya got, it's how you use it" -- Unofficial SB-I slogan I've just invented, 2017

mmmmm
24.02.17, 11:57
@ semsem2017
You're Welcome ,
You're lucky i have some old announces , next time you request a client you should learn how capture announces and send it to me .

TechUnboxing
05.03.17, 16:04
I'm usuing the uTorrent 3.2
The RMP shows me uTorrent 1.6.1
I cant change it now

I started to use the RMP but nothing changed on Torrent leech
I have to try fast
please someone can help ?

---------- Post Merged at 16:04 ---------- Previous Post was at 15:48 ----------

hi mate
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=33029
I downloaded from here the RMP
after a lot of time of searching ..
I Start Download at Utorrent and highest version that match to RMP version
[2017-03-05 16:05:26.1883] [1] : Torrent data saved successfully.
[2017-03-05 16:05:44.6420] [INFO] [1] : Starting torrent ..
[2017-03-05 16:05:44.6641] [INFO] [1] : Sending Command to Tracker..
GET /a/[I]*removed*/announce?info_hash=%ed%ef%98%1b%b9%bb%40%3ae%f3%3a %2by%93%e3_I%a3%7d%5d&peer_id=-UT3480-P%a6%efiG4F%a1_%40%e4H&port=55785&uploaded=0&downloaded=0&left=50138605812&corrupt=0&key=659793C9&event=started&numwant=200&compact=1&no_peer_id=1 HTTP/1.1
Host: tracker.torrentleech.org:443
User-Agent: uTorrent/348(110208592)(42576)
Accept-Encoding: gzip
Connection: Close

[2017-03-05 16:05:45.1165] [INFO] [1] : Received 435 Seeders and 34 Leechers.
[2017-03-05 16:05:45.1165] [INFO] [1] : Torrent state: Downloading

all looks fine here
but actually nothing move at Torrent leech site
please try to help me

TechUnboxing
07.03.17, 07:35

Can you try to help me ?

mmmmm
07.03.17, 16:52
Can you try to help me ?

Do you need a client for uTorrent 3.2 ? (i need some announces , the link at my signature)
Or you complain about torrent leech ? then go for its topic .

TechUnboxing
07.03.17, 21:50
Do you need a client for uTorrent 3.2 ? (i need some announces , the link at my signature)
Or you complain about torrent leech ? then go for its topic .
I don't know if it the TL or the program itself ..
Can you link the Topic ? sorry for it . I cant find anything at this fourm

mmmmm
08.03.17, 00:49
I don't know if it the TL or the program itself ..
Can you link the Topic ? sorry for it . I cant find anything at this fourm

https://www.sb-innovation.de/f229/

Horus86
11.03.17, 13:48
i like it very much
is it possible to add a queue option
so that when a torrent reach the desired ratio
the next torrent starts automatically

and an option for manual update
so we don't have to wait 30 minutes for the states to show on the tracker

thanks again

anon
12.03.17, 04:14

I don't oppose this feature (the original RatioMaster had it), but manual announcing is for special cases, not to "avoid waiting 30 minutes". Regular clients don't mind waiting and neither should you, if you don't want to get caught.

Lucius
13.03.17, 21:48
i like it very much
is it possible to add a queue option
so that when a torrent reach the desired ratio
the next torrent starts automatically

thanks again

I thought about queue once but I didn't put it on my list because I never thought someone will need it, Ok wrote it done :top:
Manual update is so dangerous, It's unwise to do it with your real client either.
If you're worry about states, don't. It will be updated with the stopped event.

Unregistered
16.03.17, 03:42
Where can i find a tutorial on how to use Ratiomaster Plus 2.0.1 please?

anon
16.03.17, 06:29
Where can i find a tutorial on how to use Ratiomaster Plus 2.0.1 please?

There is no tutorial, but feel free to ask about anything you don't manage to work out.

czullo
19.03.17, 14:40
Can you change that we can specify stoping when ratio number is for example 1,35 or 2,05? because now we can only set it 1,00 or 2,00 nothing between.

Also when one torrent is stopped, and second one is working and you press, start all torents the stoped one wont start. You must select it and press start.

Also Memory reader dont work on Transmisson, i run both as admin, have active torrents but still have that message:

anon
19.03.17, 20:11
Can you change that we can specify stoping when ratio number is for example 1,35 or 2,05? because now we can only set it 1,00 or 2,00 nothing between.

Yes, you can type decimal numbers and they'll even be rounded to the nearest hundredth, but it seems they aren't accepted after you click OK. Returning to the advanced settings results in...

[2017-03-19 14:45:52.4252][2.0.1][ERROR][Value of '129' is not valid for 'Value'. 'Value' should be between 'Minimum' and 'Maximum'.
Parameter name: Value]

mmmmm
19.03.17, 20:38
Also when one torrent is stopped, and second one is working and you press, start all torents the stoped one wont start. You must select it and press start.

Press at any torrent and back to your first torrent and you will find it active start now , i reported that and Lucius told me its not RM+ bug .

Also Memory reader dont work on Transmisson,.....

I tested that one before and its working , i need announce form your transmission at PM .

czullo
19.03.17, 20:49
Also try memoryreader at qBittorent didnt work too, same message. And second thing Automatic Stop its seems to be buggeg, when i set some parameter there. and restert program, it return to defaults, for example i type automatic stop when total 1gb upload, after 2 restarts i have 0 value there, similar auto stop when 1.00 ratio. after few restarts this function is disable.

mmmmm
20.03.17, 17:50
Memory reader dont work on TransmissonAlso try memoryreader at qBittorent didnt work too, same message.

download them from official site then test memory reader again (as i remember i tested mr while creating client), we faced your problem before and it was a problem from third party .

Lucius
21.03.17, 06:38
I remember I fixed decimal ratio bug before but I will take another look.
Let's talk about memory reader thing, bit torrent clients that written using Qt framework has to be compiled statically so the memory reader can fetch data from memory.
Transmission native windows client is compiled dynamically, you can notice the qtnetwork.dll file is there.
qbittorrent official site version is statically compiled and working perfect will memory reader, just don't use non official versions.
Anyway you can merge the dlls with the exe and after that memory reader will work.

Solution:
Merge the dlls with the exe using ENIGMA VIRTUAL BOX.

czullo
21.03.17, 18:26
Really dont know why i cant use memory read on qbittorent using only official relase, btw tryied x64 and x86 relase same error everytime.

Lucius
21.03.17, 23:41
Really dont know why i cant use memory read on qbittorent using only official relase, btw tryied x64 and x86 relase same error everytime.

I will check it.

craneee
24.03.17, 05:20
Hi, I searched everywhere for a tutorial, youtube and all, but cant find one, so Im sorry if Im disturbing. Thats the first time ever I use a ratio master, but I cant get it done, I add the torrents, one is already in my pc, 100%, the other is 1% paused, I add both, but the RM2.0.1 just does nothing, no upload, no download, nothing displays in the screen. Can anyone help me? I must be doing something very very dumb. Thank you.

Ra7manoof
24.03.17, 21:57
utorrent 3.4.9 43388 client

anon
25.03.17, 06:22
Hi, I searched everywhere for a tutorial, youtube and all, but cant find one, so Im sorry if Im disturbing. Thats the first time ever I use a ratio master, but I cant get it done, I add the torrents, one is already in my pc, 100%, the other is 1% paused, I add both, but the RM2.0.1 just does nothing, no upload, no download, nothing displays in the screen. Can anyone help me? I must be doing something very very dumb. Thank you.

Did you start the torrents? :unsure:

codispdp
28.03.17, 16:11
Can I get a client for 3.4.9 43295 or point me to a tutorial to make my own please?

mmmmm
28.03.17, 18:39
Can I get a client for 3.4.9 43295 or point me to a tutorial to make my own please?

The link at my signature to capture announces and send them to me .

Lucius
31.03.17, 19:30

just tried it and it work like a charm. I don't know what is happing at your end but memory reader works with official version at my end.
Ratio stop decimal bug is fixed it in one of the unreleased betas. will be released soon.

czullo
31.03.17, 22:38
just tried it and it work like a charm. I don't know what is happing at your end but memory reader works with official version at my end.
Ratio stop decimal bug is fixed it in one of the unreleased betas. will be released soon.

OK i know why it was not working, i was using publick trackers, it working on private trackers just fine. my bad :)

FubareD
08.04.17, 03:03
Guys, whats up? Question... This happened to me a couple of times, using this version (2.0.1) and emulating either qbitorrent or utorrent. I used WM until I had 90-99% of the torrent, then I stopped it, changed the speeds like WM suggests, and then started the torrent... let it finish by downloading at a low speed... what it caused was to report as downloaded, 2 times(almost) the torrent size, that 90-99% + the whole torrent size again.

When I stoped it, I made sure the percentage stayed at such %, then started it again. Is there a possibility that the program takes it as if I was downloading it from scratch again?

Happened on non gazelle sites as far as I remember, x264 and bitmetv, I didnt check on gazelle ones honestly. Anyone ever? Would you need a couple of screens, logs maybe? Thanks.

anon
08.04.17, 06:30
The downloaded amount that gets reported to the tracker is counted from the beginning of a torrent's session. It should be reset to zero after stopping and restarting, but perhaps RM+ isn't doing it due to a bug. I haven't checked this, but that would cause such a behavior.

Lucius
08.04.17, 22:44
Guys, whats up? Question... This happened to me a couple of times, using this version (2.0.1) and emulating either qbitorrent or utorrent. I used WM until I had 90-99% of the torrent, then I stopped it, changed the speeds like WM suggests, and then started the torrent... let it finish by downloading at a low speed... what it caused was to report as downloaded, 2 times(almost) the torrent size, that 90-99% + the whole torrent size again.

When I stoped it, I made sure the percentage stayed at such %, then started it again. Is there a possibility that the program takes it as if I was downloading it from scratch again?

Happened on non gazelle sites as far as I remember, x264 and bitmetv, I didnt check on gazelle ones honestly. Anyone ever? Would you need a couple of screens, logs maybe? Thanks.

The upload amount get reset when you press stop and obviously between sessions.
But, There is a bug that happened as following:

If you started a torrent with non-zero upload speed then the session upload amount increased then you changed the upload speed to 0 then all the following announces will have this upload amount until you stop the torrent.
I currently studying the problem.

So, Don't change the speeds to 0 at the middle, only at the beginning before starting the torrent.
mRatio has the same bug, I just checked it.

I don't know about WM but you can now understand what went wrong if this bug is related in any way.

FubareD
09.04.17, 00:24
Thanks for answering Lucius, I'll try and do it the way you mention. Cheers

Lucius
09.04.17, 00:43
Thanks for answering Lucius, I'll try and do it the way you mention. Cheers

Don't follow my advice in anything related to WM, I don't know much about its details. I am just telling you the details of the bug so you can avoid it.

FubareD
09.04.17, 01:49
Yeah I know, and I appretiate it. Makes no diff to the mentioned method, so if thats the way to avoid the bug, it still does what I need.

So thanks, and if you need anything related to debugging/testing RM, i'd be glad to help.

Lucius
21.04.17, 22:37
New version is on the way, be prepared :top:.
I think you gonna like this one ;)

Lucius
22.04.17, 13:19
RMP 2.1 released, check the changelog at the first post. eagerly waiting for your feedback guys.

czullo
22.04.17, 13:57
Great news, btw is there any way to convert mratio client files inro RMP? like qBittorent

Lucius
22.04.17, 15:29
Great news, btw is there any way to convert mratio client files inro RMP? like qBittorent

Check for the client you want in RMP clients forum, if it is not there you can ask for it.

MGustav
24.04.17, 09:21
Hey Lucius,
For Cloudflare and any kind of js-driven cdn protection thingy I usually "follow redirects, and run the js or bypass the routine" on my http-client code.
Bypassing the routine is the best option. Because JS will not be required which is nice.
Also for identification of cloudflare protected trackers, checking the http headers way to go. There are many http headers specific to Cloudflare. For my projects i used this HTTP header: "Server: cloudflare-nginx"

Thanks again for the great app.

mmmmm
25.04.17, 18:09
https://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=33235#post340384

Lucius
25.04.17, 21:55
Guys, Anyone using windows 10 please check qBittorrent official version if it sends ipv6 in announce or not.

Partogi
30.04.17, 23:37
Is there any ways to increase the upload speed cap? I need to use the 1 GB/s seeding like I used to use in version 1.4.

Thanks.

FubareD
01.05.17, 00:26
Is there any ways to increase the upload speed cap? I need to use the 1 GB/s seeding like I used to use in version 1.4.

Thanks.

1 GB/s? Dang. But sure thing, uncheck the "use safe speeds" on general settings.

Lucius
01.05.17, 00:28
1 GB/s? Dang. But sure thing, uncheck the "use safe speeds" on general settings.

It won't help either. Such a speed is very dangerous. I don't know why you need it but anyway, it's unsupported for good.

anon
01.05.17, 06:28
I need to use the 1 GB/s seeding like I used to use in version 1.4.

Somehow this doesn't sound like a good idea...

Codec
01.05.17, 09:15
:klatsch_3:

Horus86
01.05.17, 10:31
can i transfer the client file to the new version of RMP (2.1) safely ?
meaning. do i need a new client file for version 2.1
or the client for version 2.0.1 also works with 2.1 ?

Lucius
01.05.17, 14:12
can i transfer the client file to the new version of RMP (2.1) safely ?
meaning. do i need a new client file for version 2.1
or the client for version 2.0.1 also works with 2.1 ?

If the client file is not compatible with a newer version RM+ is smart enough to know and the client will appear with gray color in the client list and you can't select or use it at all.

epa.caguei
04.05.17, 07:54
Good morning,
This is most likely an idiotic question but I hope you have some patience to help me out.
I understand how the program works, however I'm lost on why we need the torrent client.
In version 2.0.1 I simply added the torrent and never opened a torrent client. The program did the seeding and all was fine. In this latest version, I add a torrent and no matter what it will start downloading and not uploading.
What am I doing wrong? Do I need a client open?

Sorry and thank you.

Lucius
04.05.17, 11:18
Good morning,
This is most likely an idiotic question but I hope you have some patience to help me out.
I understand how the program works, however I'm lost on why we need the torrent client.
In version 2.0.1 I simply added the torrent and never opened a torrent client. The program did the seeding and all was fine. In this latest version, I add a torrent and no matter what it will start downloading and not uploading.
What am I doing wrong? Do I need a client open?

Sorry and thank you.

What ever the tool you use (Ratio tools) or the version of it, you have to choose the right client which you use in real. If you real download in real using qbt 3.2.12 you have to look for the same client for Rm+ and use it.

Did you set an upload speed ?

epa.caguei
04.05.17, 22:02
Thank you for your response Lucius.
I am currently using Deluge 1.3.14 for any real downloads. This version is not in the program, as far as I can tell.
I have set my upload speed to 1000kb/s. My download is at the default 10kb/s. The finished % is in Leeching.
Otherwise, all is default.
The torrent I plan on seeding I have actually never downloaded, nor do I plan to; is that a problem?

Thank you for your help.

Lucius
04.05.17, 22:41
I am currently using Deluge 1.3.14 for any real downloads. This version is not in the program, as far as I can tell.
You can ask for this client and @mmmmm will help you for sure, Don't forget to +Rep him for his great efforts.

Anyway, where is the problem ? :) Do you have upload/download speed columns ?
Maybe it is working but you don't notice.

epa.caguei
04.05.17, 22:52
Thanks again for your quick response.
The problem that seems to be happening is that it says "downloading" instead of "seeding/uploading" as it did in version 2.01.
Is it normal that it downloads first and then uploads? Because if it has to download it completely first then I probably need to change my torrent choice.

Thanks.

P.S. Also, what is the best way to contact @mmmmm ? I guess if he reads my post, i'll put the details here. Deluge 1.3.14 - lib torrent 1.0.11.0. Thanks in advance.

Lucius
04.05.17, 22:55
Thanks again for your quick response.
The problem that seems to be happening is that it says "downloading" instead of "seeding/uploading" as it did in version 2.01.
Is it normal that it downloads first and then uploads? Because if it has to download it completely first then I probably need to change my torrent choice.

Thanks.

Let me quote you :)

I have set my upload speed to 1000kb/s. My download is at the default 10kb/s. The finished % is in Leeching.
Just put the torrent as Seeding status.

epa.caguei
04.05.17, 23:48
Sometimes sleep is needed before using your brain.
Let this be a lesson.
I will obviously change it to seeding and hopefully it will work.
Otherwise, regarding the deluge version, is this the best way to get a hold of @mmmmm?
Hopefully he'll read my request in the thread.

Thank you and have a great day!

Lucius
05.05.17, 00:41
@epa.caguei : If you want to save some time, Start digging :top:
https://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=32021

Then send the announces to him so he can make the client for you. and don't worry, he will read you post :D

epa.caguei
05.05.17, 05:35
Looks good.
I'll read it and hopefully learn a lot in the process!

Thank you.

mmmmm
05.05.17, 14:22
Am waiting for your announces .

Partogi
06.05.17, 05:12
Somehow this doesn't sound like a good idea...

Hey, I'm still not banned on a torrent site lol.

Codec
06.05.17, 09:10
Hey, I'm still not banned on a torrent site lol.

You will be banned eventually. ;) You are not banned because you are cheating on trackers with weak anti cheat scripts/no scripts. Try this on trackers like ptp and you will see. :tongue:

epa.caguei
07.05.17, 11:38
Am waiting for your announces .

Hey!
Thank you for responding.
I've read the thread in your signature and I can't seem to find the equivalent tracker port on deluge.
Could you tell me where to find it?

Thank you.

Lucius
07.05.17, 15:16
Hey!
Thank you for responding.
I've read the thread in your signature and I can't seem to find the equivalent tracker port on deluge.
Could you tell me where to find it?

Thank you.

The same , tracker port != listening port

mmmmm
07.05.17, 20:58
The first part of the topic second point before first image.

Second
a) Choose a (stopped) torrent loaded at utorrent and we need to know the tracker port from the torrent like this and You can see The tracker use port 6969, If there is no port appears then the default port is 80
image (http://www.sb-innovation.de/members/mmmmm-albums-smartsniff-picture15158-1.jpg)

epa.caguei
08.05.17, 13:38
Thank you for your response. I checked port 80, but isn't that the default port for all internet communication?
So should I close all apps that use internet first and then to the test?

Thanks.

anon
08.05.17, 17:26
I checked port 80, but isn't that the default port for all internet communication?

Only for HTTP.

So should I close all apps that use internet first and then to the test?

You're sniffing traffic on remote port 80, so closing other programs won't affect your chances of capturing the announce, although it may prevent "noise" from their requests from showing up in the process.

epa.caguei
09.05.17, 00:12
That's strange. I just tried it with chrome open and it showed a couple of websites I was on.
I guess I'll just close everything and do it.

Thanks.

anon
09.05.17, 17:29
I just tried it with chrome open and it showed a couple of websites I was on.

other programs ... "noise" from their requests

:happy:

mmmmm
17.05.17, 22:07
uTorrent 3.5.0 build 43580 client https://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=33268#post340825

DHL
21.05.17, 01:23
is there no waffles method in RMP 2.1?

anon
21.05.17, 06:51
is there no waffles method in RMP 2.1?

Looks like you'll have to do it manually =]

DHL
21.05.17, 22:54
possible to run more instances?

anon
22.05.17, 19:33
You're already able to run multiple instances. They only need to be on a separate directory each.

lost.keys
24.05.17, 00:37
Okay, I've been using RMP 1.4.1 for a long time and considered it a flawless instrument, although it didn't have multi-torrent support, so I'm trying to get used to 2.1(some great work has been done since 2.0.0!). This project has incredible potential - the idea of multi-torrent cheating tool is strategically correct. But when I open RMP, select "Settings", then "Finished (%)" - I can only choose all torrents I add will show as either "Leeching", or "Seeding" or a manual % amount. This is not flexible as it might be. Wouldn't it be great if you could set these states for every torrent individually? To emulate the whole 'normal' torrent activity on a site. For example, I add the torrent and I want it to show like I'm downloading it from 0% to 100%, and at the same time I add another torrent and mark it as 100% and it's seeding while the first torrent is still downloading. So on the tracker it gives you the visibility of what a real activity would look like: some seeding torrents, some leeching, leeching torrents eventually get seeded, etc. Let me suggest, that such functional is where this wonderful project should go. In my opinion it's that close from being the ultimate cheating station!

Someone might say: just use mr with your real client, yes but that involves actual downloading/having the files on my HDD. Not very practical.

I understand these changes are not just bug-fixing and need some serious code writing, which I'm sure dear Lucius could manage if he finds time. Maybe we could expect that in 3.0 version? :)

You guys are awesome, this forum is awesome. As always.

anon
24.05.17, 16:30
I add the torrent and I want it to show like I'm downloading it from 0% to 100%

Then load it as 0% and set a non-zero fake download speed! :wtongue:

lucky1989
24.05.17, 20:18
Could someone provide me with a client file for qbittorrent ver.3.3.12

lost.keys
24.05.17, 23:11
Then load it as 0% and set a non-zero fake download speed! :wtongue:
Yes, but how do I load the second torrent as 100% at the same time?

anon
25.05.17, 05:01
Yes, but how do I load the second torrent as 100% at the same time?

Change the quick add settings to 100% before adding the torrent, or after adding, right-click -> Advanced -> Files -> select all files and click OK.

Lucius
25.05.17, 07:38
@lost.keys simply you can drag(add) the torrents in patches, and change the option in-between. Maybe I can work on the same add options in torrent setting dialogue so we can apply to multi torrent selection.
Thanks for the suggestion.

malarkey
25.05.17, 16:45
Would like client for utorrent 2.2.1 build 25110

thx

lost.keys
25.05.17, 22:30
Oh... I'm so stupid:) For some reason I imagined myself that changing the settings in-between would affect previous added torrents. Works perfectly, thank you guys anon Lucius

A little more suggestions if that's ok:

1) In "Download Speed/Upload Speed" drop-down menu to add a '0 KB/s' option, next to already existing ''1 KB/s', '5 KB/s', '10 KB/s'... I.e full stop of uploading/downloading.

2) Adding support for HTTPs trackers? As far as I can see, right now it cannot handle HTTPs announcers, i.e not working with some torrent sites.

anon
25.05.17, 22:46
1) In "Download Speed/Upload Speed" drop-down menu to add a '0 KB/s' option, next to already existing ''1 KB/s', '5 KB/s', '10 KB/s'... I.e full stop of uploading/downloading.

Good idea; in fact, I'd go one step farther and make all the speed choices in the right-click menu customizable (like in uTorrent).

2) Adding support for HTTPs trackers? As far as I can see, right now it cannot handle HTTPs announcers, i.e not working with some torrent sites.

HTTPS and Cloudflare-protected trackers are already supported. Which ones are giving you trouble and why?

gnome9er
02.06.17, 02:01
hey guys good work on the tools i love this site! i have a question, and its time sensitive since i have a few hours to fix my ratio on TL. i cant seem to get this memory reader thing to work. 17771 when i click search it says its not found. what do i do?

Lucius
02.06.17, 03:41
@gnome9er add a torrent to utorrent start then stop it then search using memory reader.

anon
02.06.17, 16:41
Did you manage to fix your ratio in time? =]

rektbloodcells
09.06.17, 13:40
Can I have the BitTorrent 7.1 (43581) client file please!
I am a newbie, don't look at me like that <(*_*)>
Thanks for the awesome RMP!

catwizzel12
11.07.17, 12:53
thanks.......

---------- Post Merged at 11:53 ---------- Previous Post was at 11:53 ----------

thanks......... when can i see the hidden content?

Jackson312
11.07.17, 14:03
As soon as you click on thanks ;)

Partogi
20.07.17, 19:59
Hello.

May I ask for previous version which support unlimited upload speed?

Thank you.

anon
21.07.17, 07:26
Untick "Use safe speed limits" in the settings and you'll be able to set whatever speeds you want.

thrisixty
27.07.17, 13:06
Which speed would you recommend? Earlier in this thread Lucius said anything more than 1 mb/s is too much but the native limit is 150 kb/s. Then there was the guy who used 1 GB/s and said he was fine...

Great tool, btw! I have been looking for an alternative ever since the regular RM stopped working for me.

cloud99
28.07.17, 07:28
Which speed would you recommend? Earlier in this thread Lucius said anything more than 1 mb/s is too much but the native limit is 150 kb/s. Then there was the guy who used 1 GB/s and said he was fine...

Using safer speeds are the best as it allows you to stay under the radar. However, you can disable the "Use safe speed" option if you feel you can get away with it. This is for the trackers which have low security. Don't ever try them on popular trackers with less to no leechers cause then you'll be inviting yourself for a ban. You can check out Tracker Cheating Experiences (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f229/) section to check whether there are any advice(s) about tracker you plan to cheat on!
Good luck and Good day!

anon
29.07.17, 09:36
New to cheating? Be the 150 KB/s guy before you even think about being the 1 GB/s guy.

eobardthawne
17.08.17, 13:47
I am trying to use memory reader to emulate μTorrent 3.5 (build 43916) [32-bit].
When I click the search button, it said 'search failed, make sure that torrent client is running and that at least on torrent is working'.
How can I resolve the problem?

cloud99
19.08.17, 07:45
I am trying to use memory reader to emulate μTorrent 3.5 (build 43916) [32-bit].
When I click the search button, it said 'search failed, make sure that torrent client is running and that at least on torrent is working'.

What version are you using? Check and confirm whether the client file and your Original Client are the same. The should match from the version to the build number. Then report the error here!

Lucius
19.08.17, 13:07

make sure that you're using the right client file for this version. and then listen to what the message says.

BBuddha
24.08.17, 00:47
Is there or could someone please make me a Client File for Tixati 2.55? I found 2.53 but not 2.55.

Thanks!

dvl910
24.08.17, 15:09
Downloading does not stop after it downloaded 100%, how to fix it?

cloud99
24.08.17, 15:14
Downloading does not stop after it downloaded 100%, how to fix it?

What you're suggesting isn't possible. There is a percentage limit for a torrent set by RM+ which you can't exceed unless you've reloaded the torrent. Then again you can exceed it that second one either. The only problem which will arise is your download report to the tracker. If this isn't a fix to your problem, consider elaborating your problem.

anon
26.08.17, 21:42
Is there or could someone please make me a Client File for Tixati 2.55? I found 2.53 but not 2.55.

coolio256
28.08.17, 17:32
Have anyone uTorrent 3.5 Build 43916 client? Thank you

anon
29.08.17, 17:08
Have anyone uTorrent 3.5 Build 43916 client? Thank you

coolio256
01.09.17, 03:28
I don´t know if its actually known but RM Plus points more Seeder than the tracker (TL)

Maybe it has a different intervall update than the tracker? That can be dangerous if you cheat on a torrent with not so many seeders or on a small torrent

anon
03.09.17, 01:15
I don´t know if its actually known but RM Plus points more Seeder than the tracker (TL)

Maybe it has a different intervall update than the tracker? That can be dangerous if you cheat on a torrent with not so many seeders or on a small torrent

Which tracker is it?

coolio256
03.09.17, 03:56
Torrentleech

anon
03.09.17, 21:49
Well, I don't know the cause then. It's not the interval, as it follows whatever the tracker says and uses 1800 seconds otherwise, just like a real client. Perhaps Lucius can chime in here.

You should avoid cheating on small torrents anyway =]

Lucius
04.09.17, 14:23
as it follows whatever the tracker says and uses 1800 seconds otherwise, just like a real client.
that's it. Rm+ just asks the tracker for the numbers with no connection to swarm (Real clients use real numbers via swarm counting).
It's all on tracker. actually, Rm+ connects to the swarm for filling a cheating detection probability may be I can think about counting the peers via swarm.

What about uTorrent or any other client ? compare real clients numbers vs Rm+, tracker number is no always up to date.
But I need some numbers or screenshots (Private for sure).

Thanks for reporting this.

coolio256
05.09.17, 00:22
that's it. Rm+ just asks the tracker for the numbers with no connection to swarm (Real clients use real numbers via swarm counting).
It's all on tracker. actually, Rm+ connects to the swarm for filling a cheating detection probability may be I can think about counting the peers via swarm.

What about uTorrent or any other client ? compare real clients numbers vs Rm+, tracker number is no always up to date.
But I need some numbers or screenshots (Private for sure).

Thanks for reporting this.

thanks for your time,
check ur in-box I will write you tomorrow or wednesday

ch3ater.p3t3r
07.09.17, 18:44
Hi could someone please make a client file for uTorrent 2.2.1 Build 25302?

Thank you so much!

anon
07.09.17, 19:39
It's already been made!

ch3ater.p3t3r
07.09.17, 19:57
It's already been made!

Thanks! I saw that post but hesitated because it was made months before the last update. So I asked here, anyways. I was afraid it was for a different version. Thanks again!

anon
08.09.17, 02:35
I was afraid it was for a different version.

Anything on that section is okay to use with RatioMaster Plus 2.0 and above =]

Warlock
08.09.17, 02:40
Guys, could you explain me how to configure RMP 2.1? I'm not understanding how it works, especially the memory reader. If it's not a bother, could you explain how to use it? And also if possible, could you create the qbittorrent client 3.3.16, which came out today?

cloud99
08.09.17, 07:29
especially the memory reader.

Read this thread to understand what the memory reader is and why it is important to configure it: http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=33301

could you explain me how to configure RMP 2.1

The tool is pretty much pre-configured. If you want to make some tweeks checks the setting out. If you don't understand some particular settings/option do a search (on this thread) before you ask it here.

could you create the qbittorrent client 3.3.16

Please be patient. Someone will come along and make it.

anon
09.09.17, 23:55
And also if possible, could you create the qbittorrent client 3.3.16, which came out today?

Warlock
11.09.17, 13:50

Thank you! But at the moment I'm using tixati, because I was having problems with qbittorrent. But I'm not able to make the RMP 2.1 work with the tixati. I followed the steps indicated here in the topic, I activated the client, I ran some torrent for a few minutes, I stopped the same and then activated the RMP 2.1, but the memory reader does not identify the tixati, nothing appears in the dropdown bar. Am I doing something wrong?

coolio256
11.09.17, 15:29
I stopped the same and then activated the RMP 2.1, but the memory reader does not identify the tixati, nothing appears in the dropdown bar. Am I doing something wrong?

Don´t stop the torrent. Load any torrent in tixati and then open RMP and use Memory Reader

anon
12.09.17, 18:09
Don´t stop the torrent. Load any torrent in tixati and then open RMP and use Memory Reader

The problem doesn't lie there if RM+ can't detect Tixati at all =]

Please redownload the client file, I have updated it and possibly fixed this.

Th3On3
18.09.17, 00:13
Hey guys

Does anyone know if there is a client file (RatioMastser) for utorrent 1.8.7 on osx (mac osx sierra) build: 43742?

If not how do I go about requesting one to be made?

Thanks!

anon
18.09.17, 17:53
Does anyone know if there is a client file (RatioMastser) for utorrent 1.8.7 on osx (mac osx sierra) build: 43742?

If not how do I go about requesting one to be made?

There is none. If you can supply some announces, I'll look into writing it.

meandme
01.10.17, 23:04
will try this one out.

thanks.

sergunmangos
09.10.17, 20:40
Thx for programm! Tell me, what is the password from the archive?

cloud99
11.10.17, 07:57
Thx for programm! Tell me, what is the password from the archive?

m9dqVF95RP5JDQ76E7ym

For future reference click on the Thanks button to unlock the hidden content i.e., password. This can be found on the bottom of the post.
Picture: 18340
~cloud99

jimmyjiggy80
18.10.17, 21:20
Can anyone make a client for µTorrent 3.5.0 build 44090

Thanks in advance.