PDA

View Full Version : Trump

anon
09.11.16, 16:25
So, Trump won the US presidency. What having someone with no political experience (although with plenty of business cunning) in control of the world's no. 1 superpower will mean for the American people and the world is to be seen.

yoco
09.11.16, 19:49
I keep seeing RIP AMERICA everywhere :D

slikrapid
09.11.16, 20:13
- trump is a useful, charismatic person, well suited to entertain and distract while unfavorable measures continue to get implemented
- any inexperience or uncertainty will be handled by his advisers who are probably well aware whose interests they need to take care of first
- no one man is in control of usa, there are too many large-scale interests at work to let that happen
- apart from his personal controversies, i'm expecting a similar usa politics in the world and in general

also, his motto is 'make america great again', the question is: at whose expense?

anon
10.11.16, 02:39
- any inexperience or uncertainty will be handled by his advisers who are probably well aware whose interests they need to take care of first

Certainly, and he's going to need them for sure. I think our only hope is that they're level-headed enough and he'll listen.

First Brexit and now this, I guess the mighty are falling :rolleyes:

anon
10.11.16, 02:44
152949118869 (http://sarahcandersen.com/post/152949118869/good-morning-everyone-yesterday-i-made-a-cute)

You know this is serious business when Sarah's Scribbles, a comic about an awkward girl that never gets political, gets political.

Instab
10.11.16, 03:35
First Brexit and now this, I guess the mighty are falling :rolleyes:
or waking up.

in the eu as well the us certain structures have manifested over time which have gone astray from how the system was meant to be. democracy is not a given but a permanent fight.

THC
10.11.16, 13:25
If voting changed anything, they'd make it illegal.

It doesn't matter who the president (the puppet) is...

anon
10.11.16, 19:34
or waking up.

in the eu as well the us certain structures have manifested over time which have gone astray from how the system was meant to be. democracy is not a given but a permanent fight.

So you're saying they're a necessary evil?

Instab
10.11.16, 20:07
So you're saying they're a necessary evil?
it's too early to say how evil they are or if at all

v6ph1
10.11.16, 20:50
Most of Trumps public appearances, shows him as an asshole.
An sexistic and rassistic asshole.
But in one single point, he was correct: He could kill a person and would not lose any vote.
Even Clinton looked more nice against him.

He is "loved" because he is an asshole. Maybe because other assholes felt more great if there is a bigger one.

If I should compare him, I think some aspects of Hitler are very similar:
Both looks like asshole and both are gifted speakers.

I hope, there will be more differences than the language and time.
But from my current point of view, he is definitely one of the last guys, which I would gave power over a-bombs.

-- v6ph1

slikrapid
10.11.16, 21:59
But letís at least work on spreading love and acceptance in our own hearts.
You elected a dangerous, unqualified bigot [trump]. Iíve been seeing your poison everywhere for the last few months and Iím not letting it happen on my page today. For today Iím not afraid to block people.

might as well start from yourself by spreading love and acceptance towards trump or those blocked people :P

certain structures...
they're a necessary evil?
...it's too early to say how evil they are or if at all

is it also too early to say what structures you're talking about? ;)

it is interesting to see the widespread hostile media approach towards the results of these particular usa elections and towards the trump character, seems they are determined to get his scalp (or at least the toupee) at any cost, so unless you're one of those in fear of the future of the world, seems like a good time to grab some popcorn for a new kind of live reality show going on - now trump is playing 'the apprentice' and trying not to get fired, hehe

CoreCore
11.11.16, 02:08
we will see how its goes, i knew he would win.

ozymandis
11.11.16, 23:59
We sure live in interesting times.

Blocker
15.11.16, 03:59
3 million people deported soon :stupid: Don (http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/trump-obama-deportation-of-migrants-dont-act-so-shocked-a7416526.html)

THC
16.11.16, 09:53
Trump has said that he was against the middle east wars. And he seems to get along with Putin. So maybe he's not that bad.

anon
18.11.16, 16:11
Trump has said that he was against the middle east wars.

Obama said he'd close the GuantŠnamo Bay detention camp... eight years later it's still there. slikrapid's "no one man is in control of [the] USA" comment applies, things like that or retiring troops from abroad are not a unilateral decision.

Anyway, time will tell.

cirulilu
19.11.16, 14:42
Trump will be the best president ever. He is a good guy.

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
22.11.16, 22:15
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUWSLlz0Fdo

Pro Trump Also - less puppet than others but very lobby'st friendly i quess...since it come's from business area

alpacino
23.11.16, 09:06
Pro Trump Also - less puppet than others but very lobby'st friendly i quess...since it come's from business area

Video's not allowed in my country :baeh:
If you are also blocked use this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKLvhFn48e0

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
23.11.16, 13:25
hillary did'it :))

BennyAle88
20.05.20, 09:54
Dont know how People could even vote for Trump.. insane. :rolleyes:

yoco
20.05.20, 21:33
Dont know how People could even vote for Trump.. insane. :rolleyes:
I'm not american, I think he's acting like a spoiled child, but I'm glad Hillary Clinton didn't win.

londonderry
21.05.20, 01:41
I'm not american, I think he's acting like a spoiled child, but I'm glad Hillary Clinton didn't win.

Gee, I wonder why that is.

yoco
21.05.20, 11:07
Gee, I wonder why that is.

What do you mean? Explain plz!