+ Ratio Tool
+ Fixed bug preventing Vuze plugin downloads
+ Synced with latest Shu Mod
+ (Upload Multiplier) Show as seeder
+ (SBI-Hack Torrentview) Scrollbars added
+ Use Swarm Peers fixed
+ Updated core to Vuze 5.7.3.1

Vuze Change Log:
Vuze Change Log (http://svn.vuze.com/public/client/trunk/azureus2/src/ChangeLog.txt)

Installation:
1. Download and install Vuze (if this is a Beta/CVS update, download the latest NON BETA release) (Vuze : Java BitTorrent Client - Download (http://azureus.sourceforge.net/download.php)).
2. BACK UP YOUR TORRENT LIST! IT IS LIKELY YOU WILL LOSE IT!
3. Optional: If you want to make a backup of your old Vuze version. Go to the install directory and rename Azureus2.jar to Azureus2.jar.bak
4. Extract the files using WinRAR (WinRAR archiver, a powerful tool to process RAR and ZIP files (http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm)) or equivalent to %PROGRAMFILES%\Vuze (C:\Program Files\Vuze) and overwrite ALL files.
5. Run Vuze and Enjoy!
NOTE: For other operating systems simply replace the Azureus2.jar. For 64-bit, portable, and Vuze Plus support read the README in the appropriate package.

Troubleshooting:
Before posting problems please make sure:
1. You have updated Java Runtime Environment (JRE) to version 6 (Java SE Downloads (http://java.sun.com/javase/downloads/index.jsp)).
2. You have removed the Vuze folder in %PROGRAMFILES% (C:\Program Files\Vuze).
3. You have removed the Vuze folder in %APPDATA% (The folder may be hidden).
C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Application Data\Vuze for XP
C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Vuze for Vista
4. Reinstalled Vuze using the package from Vuze : Java BitTorrent Client - Download (http://azureus.sourceforge.net/download.php)
5. Re-applied the hack from the downloaded archives.

Warning: Performing steps 2 and 3 will wipe your torrent list and Vuze settings.

Enjoy!

stassano
12.08.16, 06:31
Thanks for the great mod! I'd like to ask... I got 18 seeds but no peers and no leechers, any way I can manipulate with this mod so I can connect to peers?

anon
12.08.16, 06:34
You can't connect to leechers if there aren't any. You can choose to use the fake upload settings anyway, but I wouldn't recommend it in that scenario.

BillyG
13.08.16, 09:25
Thanks for the regular updates, even if it's "just" a new core - but never try to fix something that ain't broken :-)

anon
13.08.16, 19:39
Major update: you can now hide the "Respect IP" link in the status bar by right-clicking it and selecting the appropriate option :smilie4:

maniak
17.08.16, 05:44
thanks for sharing, wondering if you can share also the 64bits & portable supprot files please
:top:

SomeGuy
17.08.16, 16:19
I have been using this for a few days, and I noticed something:

When I choose Fake upload "speed mode++" it works fine, but when I choose Fake upload "ratio mode" radio button, it's never able to save it. So as soon as I close the torrent info, then open it again, the Fake upload "ratio mode" becomes unticked.

I'm on MacOs.

molosse
20.08.16, 00:42
Hi,
the download link provided installed version V5.7.3.0/4 az3 on my computer.
Is this correct?
The VEM changelog says "Updated core to Vuze 5.7.3.1"
I search around but I only found "Vuze 5.7.3.1 Beta 02".

The instructions says "download the latest NON BETA release"

Shall I install 5.7.3.0?
thx

SomeGuy
20.08.16, 00:51
Shall I install 5.7.3.0?
thx

Yeah, you install the latest stable release and when you replace the JAVA with Azureus2.jar from this package, it will become Vuze 5.7.3.1. Look at the bottom of the screen, where the info on VEM version shows.

molosse
20.08.16, 20:58
Hi,
thanks for the confirmation, it didn't feel right at first when I realized these different numbers.

so I have a problem since I upgraded to this last VEM version. I upgraded 4 days ago and since then, none of my torrents can connect to one specific private tracker.

I start my torrents (130 of them), the "Tracker Status" first shows:
"querying..."
after 10 seconds, that Status changes to: "Error: Offline - timeout"
Fake report is turned off on the torrents.

I tried these spoof clients:
bittornado 0.3.1.18, utorrent 1.6.1, QBittorent 3.3.5.
utorrent 1.6.1 is not allowed on this tracker but VEM didn't even get a chance to reach the tracker to receive the "forbidden client" message.

But if I use a legit QBittorent or bittornado client, torrents connect correctly.
I check the legit announce versus the VEM one and it looks good.
VEM status bar says "NAT OK" and canyouseeme (www.canyouseeme.org) successfully sees my Vuze port.

Edit 11:25 pm If this can be useful, torrent connects fine to tracker when using Ratiomaster.

Other trackers seem to work fine on VEM!

It's only one single tracker with VEM only.

turning off the windows firewall didn't fix it.

That tracker does have a port in its announce address, could that port be blocked only if used by VEM?

Do you have a suggestion of further test or changes I can do elsewhere?

thx

Ferezz
22.08.16, 09:13
any way to enable this outside local network ??
http://i.imgur.com/SOiEacj.png

anon
23.08.16, 16:46
any way to enable this outside local network ??
image (http://i.imgur.com/SOiEacj.png)

Sure, all you need to do is be connectable.

http://wiki.vuze.com/w/FAQ_Remote_Pairing#I_get_the_error_message_.22Vuze _isn.27t_accessible_outside_your_local_network.22

SomeGuy
24.08.16, 12:37
I have been using this for a few days, and I noticed something:

When I choose Fake upload "speed mode++" it works fine, but when I choose Fake upload "ratio mode" radio button, it's never able to save it. So as soon as I close the torrent info, then open it again, the Fake upload "ratio mode" becomes unticked.

I'm on MacOs.

Any info on this? How can I check logs or something like that to know the cause of this problem?

molosse
30.08.16, 23:37
Never managed to fix that problem, despite several install/reinstall.
I finally decided to reset windows 10 and start from scratch. Now it works.
Never knew why PTP was the only tracker CEM would never connect to. I'll think twice next time I update VEM!

molosse
31.08.16, 19:31
Any info on this? How can I check logs or something like that to know the cause of this problem?

I have not been able to reproduce your problem with this version.
you can enable logging in Vuze via options; you can choose to save the log to a file and/or see them in the console view (CTRL+4)
with a file, you can search for key word like "Fake".
For instance I could see this in an old log file I generated with the previous version of VEM:

Line 1: plug END : Fake Option used : No ReportSeed
Line 14: plug (sent < sentPrec || peers < fakePeerValue) ==> (658644 < 658644 || 0 < 1) FakeOption = Fake Upload Speed Mode++ + Show As Seed
Line 75: plug This fake doesn't fit the conditions so we'll report the last good fake

you can see that 1 torrent, had a problem, I deleted it since so I can't confirm that this torrent exhibited the behaviour you explained.

Lastly you can also show a screenshot of all the fake settings you have on your torrent. This may help.

SomeGuy
03.09.16, 13:06
This may help.

Thanks for the advice molasse. The problem cannot be logged because the setting button doesn't work properly.

So if I choose the dial Fake upload "speed mode++", it works 100% and all is fine.

When I choose Fake upload "ratio mode", it un-chooses itself on its own as soon as I close the Extreme Mode settings tab. So Fake upload "ratio mode" does not show up in logs because it basically can't stay chosen for more than 1 second.

molosse
06.09.16, 18:09
Thanks for the advice molasse. The problem cannot be logged because the setting button doesn't work properly.

So if I choose the dial Fake upload "speed mode++", it works 100% and all is fine.

When I choose Fake upload "ratio mode", it un-chooses itself on its own as soon as I close the Extreme Mode settings tab. So Fake upload "ratio mode" does not show up in logs because it basically can't stay chosen for more than 1 second.

sorry, I was just trying to answer your question about "logging".
I gave an example when the log file showed an inconsistent cheat setting, and VEM would fix it.
Have you checked the log to see if there is a problem reported for your torrent. I understand that the settings can't stay chosen for >1 but VEM loggers writes log tens/hundreds of entries per second.

Another thing you can try is to put the desired cheat settings in your VEM options.
Next you add the torrent that causes your problem.
Next, open the torrent details view.
Does it still remove the cheat desired setting?

Else, you may found it easier and faster to just remove delete Vuze/VEM completely and redo the installation

Betrayed
18.09.16, 16:51
Does this remove or does anyone know how I can remove all the bloat crap that comes with vuze?

anon
18.09.16, 21:28
does anyone know how I can remove all the bloat crap that comes with vuze?

Switch to the classic interface and disable all plugins.

Betrayed
21.09.16, 06:29
Switch to the classic interface and disable all plugins.

Thanks.

What do I need to provide to get a client file made for deluge/rtorrent and how confident are we they will report accurately. I don't see anywhere in the file that allows for changes in the way each client reports up/down/left stats.

RAZRKILLER
24.09.16, 00:14
How to install VEM on the latest mac versions of VUZE? There aren't any jar files anymore. Simple copy-paste to application folder isn't working as before.

http://s010.radikal.ru/i311/1609/ce/66ec2eb9c584.jpg (http://radikal.ru/big/y9re6ppmer8im)
http://s50.radikal.ru/i129/1609/bf/bd54f8db2155.jpg (http://radikal.ru/big/4mdrrdgnxerft)

anon
24.09.16, 20:25
How to install VEM on the latest mac versions of VUZE? There aren't any jar files anymore.

SomeGuy had the same problem last month, check this (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f59/mac-os-x-azureus-sb-innovation-mod-installation-tutorial-3730/index4.html) out for a solution.

Vation
28.09.16, 13:03
Is there any sub-forum or a topic dedicated to perfect-spoof client files?

Lucius
28.09.16, 17:26
Is there any sub-forum or a topic dedicated to perfect-spoof client files?

at the member area.

molosse
28.09.16, 22:36
In the meantime, you may wish to use my Qbitorrent spoof client file for VEM available in this thread (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f59/tutorial-about-vuze-extreme-mod-all-settings-explained-13781/index31.html)
If you wish to change the version number, it's rather simple to edit the file with text editor and just amend the numeric version number in 3 different places (easy to find) and of course rename the file name to match the new version number.

leeechy
30.09.16, 20:23
BUGthanks for the update! but the tracker divide update interval setting does not divide on any torrent! it still uses the announce time suggested by tracker. but i wish to lower it. please check.

anon
30.09.16, 21:54
the tracker divide update interval setting does not divide on any torrent! it still uses the announce time suggested by tracker.

Make sure you're changing it in the torrent's individual settings rather than the global ones (I never used this feature so I don't know if it's buggy, but you should always check that first).

leeechy
13.10.16, 13:47
bug1 thanks for fast Reply, well this is NOT an Option in invidual Torrent in both extreme mod tabs of Torrent Detail view. it is only globally configureable. trackerupdatetimes divider is Not an Option in Torrent details. The Global Setting is ignored in My Setup. Original trackerupdateinterval As suggested from tracker announce is used instead.

here Screenshot of settings
kann ich nicht hochladen: 500 [IOErrorEvent type="ioError" bubbles=false cancelable=false eventPhase=2 text="Error #2038"]

bug2 tracker Update Button always activated. If set, the Button does get greyed Out. But if pressed in Torrent detail=>sources=>refresh tracker it does nothing! Just keeps counting down.
if i Go right click menu On Torrent=> advanced=>tracker=>refresh it DOES refresh announce and Counter starts again From interval.

this Problem i see since long time now. Not just this version issues.

anon
13.10.16, 16:06
bug1 thanks for fast Reply, well this is NOT an Option in invidual Torrent in both extreme mod tabs of Torrent Detail view. it is only globally configureable. trackerupdatetimes divider is Not an Option in Torrent details.

http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=10517

You are correct. Options 6, 7 and 8 are only global, not individual. I hadn't noticed this before, shows how much I use them.

leeechy
13.10.16, 23:13
17054 png upload failed

---------- Post Merged at 22:12 ---------- Previous Post was at 22:08 ----------

with less tracker interval, one would get more peers from tracker as it is limited amount per announce and faster get latest peers
for private tracker this is making things faster because dht and peerexchange is disabled. if tracker lets u wait an half hour to get seed ip... if seed does not connect to you by itself

---------- Post Merged at 22:13 ---------- Previous Post was at 22:08 ----------

at the member area.

what you have todo to get into it? still waiting for access sharing clientfiles

anon
14.10.16, 15:44
with less tracker interval, one would get more peers from tracker as it is limited amount per announce and faster get latest peers

Neither using this feature nor getting more peers are a guarantee of anything. Furthermore, there are a few trackers with scripts to detect it, which is why I've never used nor recommended it.

Be active and helpful in the forum and you'll get it in no time :wsmile:

push3r
27.10.16, 04:21
I have a question regarding two different leeching methods.

1) Ghostleech with Start & Stop

2) No Report (0 UP 0 DL)

I think anon answered this in one of the threads, but I just want to make sure that it still applies and have a few more questions about them.

With method #1 above, so if a torrent is not that busy (i.e. pack with 50gb and only a few seeds and peers, 4 total), and the peers drop out of the swarm, then the download will slow down as time passes because this method does not update the peer list periodically after the initial start/stop. Is my assumption correct? If it is, then this method is rather manual as one would have to manually start and stop the torrent to get an updated peer list.

With method #2, the peer list is always updated automatically?

Method #1 is kind of nice in that you disappear from the peer or snatch list quite fast while with method #2, you stay on the peer/snatch list the whole time (but of course, it shows you that you have 0 ul/dl) the torrent is active. How safe is it to stay on the peer list with 0 up/dl? It doesn't seem to be normal behavior to me. It could be if your firewall is not configured correctly and you can't connect to peers/seeds to download?

Also, on a torrent with only 1 or 2 seeds and 1 to 2 leechers, I saw that neither methods would complete the download even though the seeds are on all the time. Could these seeds be fake? It seems to only download when new seeds and peers come one.

anon
27.10.16, 21:51
With method #1 above, so if a torrent is not that busy (i.e. pack with 50gb and only a few seeds and peers, 4 total), and the peers drop out of the swarm, then the download will slow down as time passes because this method does not update the peer list periodically after the initial start/stop. Is my assumption correct?

Yes, but most people either use seedboxes or leave their computer seeding 24/7, so this isn't a big problem.

With method #2, the peer list is always updated automatically?

Yes.

How safe is it to stay on the peer list with 0 up/dl?

Not much. The only legitimate behavior which would have the same effect is adding a torrent without having selected any of its files for downloading, and no one would do that. Ghostleeching is much better.

Also, on a torrent with only 1 or 2 seeds and 1 to 2 leechers, I saw that neither methods would complete the download even though the seeds are on all the time. Could these seeds be fake?

Not connected to any seeds - VuzeWiki (http://wiki.vuze.com/w/Not_connected_to_any_seeds)

push3r
27.10.16, 23:51
Thank you anon again for your help!

For Ghostleeching, I have additionally ticked the box"start and stop", but what is the behavior if I don't tick ANY boxes at all?

anon
29.10.16, 02:13
For Ghostleeching, I have additionally ticked the box"start and stop", but what is the behavior if I don't tick ANY boxes at all?

I'd never tried that before, but it seems to be equivalent to "send start only".

anoop
01.11.16, 03:25
Trying it now. Was using 4.6 this whole time. Moved to Win10 and so on to new version of shu

molosse
01.11.16, 18:23

While waiting to access the member area, you can use my Qbitorrent clients available here (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f59/tutorial-about-vuze-extreme-mod-all-settings-explained-13781/index31.html).

leeechy
02.11.16, 22:06
Neither using this feature nor getting more peers are a guarantee of anything. Furthermore, there are a few trackers with scripts to detect it, which is why I've never used nor recommended it.
will it become fixed? no guarantee for more peers. but tracker limits peers announced with every single announce and it´s always good to know latest peers.. if they cant or dont connect to me by themself.

Will you explain what this settings do?
SBILoginName
SBIPassword
SBISSL
does it login to forum?
i have seen this in shumod doing query witch type of "user" of mod you are allowed to use features... if you fake answer localhost webserver .. get vip admin status lol but in this mod all is free. so it have no function?

thanks molosse, i have already placed them in my vuze folder weeks ago ;) noticed your posts before.

anon
03.11.16, 05:13
will it become fixed?

With ghostfucker inexplicably absent and DigitalDJ semi-retired from development, this doesn't seem likely, unfortunately.

Will you explain what this settings do?
SBILoginName
SBIPassword
SBISSL

When the Extreme Mod was released on early 2009, it had a login system, similar to Shu's. It was later removed, but the configuration variables and code for it remain.

http://www.sb-innovation.de/members/ghostfucker-with-anon.html#vmessage2305

molosse
20.11.16, 13:43
Hi,

I'd like to upgrade a legit Vuze to the VEM version. It's an old PC and many torrents have been in seed for 5 to 7 years now.
I would like to keep all the stats, data folder for each torrent etc.

I see some suggestion for migrating from Vuze to another Vuze on Vuze website (https://wiki.vuze.com/w/Copy_Vuze_to_new_computer), will this work with VEM?

thanks,

M.

anon
20.11.16, 18:40
Upgrading from an older version of the mod is already likely to delete your torrent list, so upgrading from vanilla Vuze will certainly do it. But if you want to try, I recommend making a copy of your old install and experimenting on that.

Jackonline
21.11.16, 01:38
Hi guys :)

could someone make me a clientfile for just one of the following client builds of uT? If thats not posible, then could someone give me the peer id pre-fix for any one of them?

uTorrent 2.2.0 Build 23071
uTorrent 2.2.1 Build 25154
uTorrent 3.2.2 Build 28500

Thanks so much!

anon
21.11.16, 03:42
The peer_id prefix for uTorrent x.y.z Build m is calculated thus:

The first eight characters are always -UTxyz0-
Characters nine and ten are the build number in reverse byte order. These have always been greater than 255 and (so far) lower than 65535, so they equate to two bytes. Convert m to hexadecimal:

2307110 = 5A1F16

Swap the bytes:

1F 5A

If they're non-printable characters or any of - . _ ~ then percent-encode them, otherwise convert them to their ASCII representation:

%1fZ

So! The prefixes you requested are:

-UT2200-%1fZ
-UT2210-Bb
-UT3220-To

(Confused? I don't blame you. Just capture these from a tracker announce, it's much easier.)

Note that just changing the prefix isn't going to be enough to get an accurate spoof, as there are other factors involved. With that said, for uTorrent, if you can find a client file for the same version and a build number close to the one you want, you can usually get away with just changing the prefix and User-Agent. Always cross-check it with the real client nonetheless.

Jackonline
21.11.16, 13:17
Thank you very much! But how can I do it on my own? The material included with the PS2 are quite bare bones...

At the moment I took a 2.0.4 client file and just changed to versions + the prefix to match a 2.2.1 client.
I got the prefix from RMP.

But I did notice that the reserved bytes change between versions? What's happening there? How can I correctly change the eserved bytes so that it matches with the right version?

anon
21.11.16, 18:13
At the moment I took a 2.0.4 client file and just changed to versions + the prefix to match a 2.2.1 client.
I got the prefix from RMP.

But I did notice that the reserved bytes change between versions?

This is why you have to double-check things :wwink:

To find the reserved bytes, you have to capture a handshake (https://wiki.theory.org/BitTorrentSpecification#Handshake) from the target client using a packet sniffer.

lil-fella
22.11.16, 11:01
Looking forward to a vuse sbi update 5.7.4.1

many thanks in advance..

anon
23.11.16, 16:57
Looking forward to a vuse sbi update 5.7.4.1

many thanks in advance..

http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=32999 :top:

molosse
29.11.16, 22:40
Hi,

I have this weird problem in Vuze/VEM:
I downloaded a torrent using Qbittorent legit, it's 600GB. All good there.
I now want to seed it from VEM, as I always do, I load the torrent file in VEM, point the data to the correct download location, click OK and VEM tells me that data already exist and that it must do a recheck. so far so good.

Problem:
The VEM takes takes aoubt like 10 seconds to do the recheck and still show 0% done.
In VEM, I select an individual data file; right-click on it and pick the "show in explorer" command and VEM open the correct location and highlight the correct file in explorer.
I tried many recheck, to no avail.
I repeated the same process with Deluge and utorrent and both clients are happy (very long recheck and at the end, a 100% done).
3 clients successfully rechecked the torrent data files but Vuze won't!

I've done this tens of times without a problem. Just did it again today on 2 torrents, still no problem.
It's only that bloody torrent.

In VEM/Vuze, there are also contextual options called "check file exist" and "Search for existing Data files..."
Vuze didn't complain but didn't find the files neither.

This is frustrating!
I'm 100% sure the Data file location is correct and there is no special character.

I start to wonder if the torrent size, 600GB, could be too much for Vuze/VEM. I doubt it but it's by far my biggest torrent.

anon
30.11.16, 18:13
I'm 100% sure the Data file location is correct and there is no special character.

What about path length? When files have very long names or are inside multiple subdirectories, this sort of stuff can happen.

If that's not the problem, you can always enable console logging and see what it says when the check fails.

In a worst-case scenario, redownload the torrent from localhost instead of hash-checking it :lol:

molosse
30.11.16, 22:02
Hi
thanks for your help!
I enable logging (console) and checked the torrent: I see many lines and all look like:
Line 39304: 19:51:07.919 0 disk valid=false,not done=0,done=0,started=0,recheck=4600,rc all=false,full=true . . . . . . . . . . . . TorrentDM: 'Heroes complete blu-ray series'
Line 39313: 19:51:08.032 1 disk Piece 0 failed hash check - Out of memory . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . TorrentDM: 'Heroes complete blu-ray series'
Line 39320: 19:51:08.041 1 disk Piece 1 failed hash check - Out of memory . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . TorrentDM: 'Heroes complete blu-ray series'
Line 39327: 19:51:08.050 1 disk Piece 2 failed hash check - Out of memory . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . TorrentDM: 'Heroes complete blu-ray series'
etc...

In the meantime I also downloaded another torrent (from VEM this time), much bigger: 900GB :-)
I did a recheck and no problem on this one!!!
[20:05:54.136] {disk} Piece 0 passed hash check.; | TorrentDM: 'Intégrale X files Full blu-ray FRA'
[20:05:54.270] {disk} Piece 1 passed hash check.; | TorrentDM: 'Intégrale X files Full blu-ray FRA'
etc..

go figure!

anon
01.12.16, 15:25
failed hash check - Out of memory

In the meantime I also downloaded another torrent (from VEM this time), much bigger: 900GB :-)
I did a recheck and no problem on this one!!!

Well, that's weird. Vuze has some advanced options to control memory usage, tweaking those (and Azureus.exe.vmoptions) is worth a try.

leeechy
24.12.16, 16:29
inside vuze works as well. in advanced settings view=>start&shutdown you can set GB To fix Memory.
This is Not vpem error.

leeechy
25.12.16, 15:13
With ghostfucker inexplicably absent and DigitalDJ semi-retired from development, this doesn't seem likely, unfortunately.

i have a PoC fix! https://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=32999&page=2#post337977