PDA

View Full Version : Uefa Champions League

merlotte
15.04.15, 12:42
Anybody watching this competition constantly? I am a huge fan and I am curious to find out what do people from SB Innovation think about the quarter finals? Yesterday Juve won with 1-0 after Vidal scored from the penalty spot (undeserved penalty in my opnion) and Real Madrid drew at Atletico Madrid.

I always liked more the teams with better organisational and tactical play than teams like Barca, Real, City which usually prefer a more attacking football. So, in this quarter finals I go with Atletico, PSG, Porto and Juventus. I hope at least one of those teams will go further in the competition.

ozymandis
15.04.15, 12:57
I am a Bayern fan and will always support them. As far as quarters for me it's Bayern , PSG ,Juventus . I like atletico and Real both but this time I would have to go with Atletico

yoco
15.04.15, 15:51
I watched game yesterday after last year finals! I'm a Man united fan, so no MU in CL I rarely watch :P

merlotte
15.04.15, 17:24
I am also a Man United fan, but I am a football fan and I always like the thrill of those kind of matches! That's why I am always watching the knockout stages.

yoco
15.04.15, 22:46
I was like you when I was a kid. I'd watch every match, cuz I loved it. Now I just don't feel like it. Let's hope we'll once again see Man Utd in CL :top:

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
24.01.16, 10:06
i'm watching because i'm betting ( and always drive's me angry) but i hope to see PSG in final

i don't know the ODDS but i could bet for PSG playing the final , the rest will be maybe between barca and real

the other teams are to Unpredictable, now they win, next match draw or lose against more lousy teams

corruptd
15.04.17, 13:52
Why this thread is dead?

I guess there aren't a lot of Football Fans in here.

Anyways what were your views on this week's matches.

Bayern vs Real & Juve vs Barca.

Being a Juve Fan I am looking forward to the 2nd leg. I hope we qualify in the 2nd leg.

Real vs Bayern would be a great match to watch.

Amazing week of UEFA coming up!

yoco
15.04.17, 22:38
As long as Barca gets knocked out I'm good :D

seppo4
18.04.17, 17:41
I am Fan of FC Bayern. I watch every match of them. I hope they win tody against Real Madrid and win the Champions League