PDA

View Full Version : iZombie

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
02.04.15, 16:45
iZombie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQhzQDW4L84

A medical resident finds that being a zombie has its perks, which she uses to assist the police.

Creators : Diane Ruggiero, Rob Thomas
Stars:Rose McIver, Malcolm Goodwin, Rahul Kohli |

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Light and Funny with the hottest zombie on TV atm :)) 4 Stars tv show ****

yoco
02.04.15, 22:47
Trailer didn't really impress me. Might give it a shoot when it's over!

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
03.04.15, 17:13
well it dosen't have a big plot or story ..but this is why i like'it...because is very simple and funny

Sazzy
04.04.15, 22:36
Giving this a shot, discovered it today. I am rather curious about it. I've always really loved zombies. Much more so than most other of those "scary" things (e.g. vampires, werewolves,...)
It might be fun, and honestly, there's almost nothing else to watch anyway!

The only other thing I found is "The last man on earth" and the upcoming daredevil. Have yet to watch any of these three. Will report back when I do!

yoco
04.04.15, 22:53
Plz let us know about The Last Man on Earth? I'm very curious! Is it a comedy or drama?

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
04.04.15, 23:21
comedy ..but in a dumb way...basically the title is bad, The Last Man on Earth ,because is not the last ,
story is that after a virus outbreak the main character remains or he think that is the only man alive on earth..and after searching for 2-3 years for people alive passing trough each state of usa ..is deciding to settle is a state ,after some time,after having fun alone, it get's bored and decide to kill himself ..but ..in the last second..is spotting some smoke on the horizon ..over there ...it will found a girl (ugly and with bad attitude) but considering that is the only girl left on earth ..it want's to make sex with her,but she don't want that until they get married, after they get married..a hottie will appear ...next you can figure out ..all the show is based on this ...is a comedy...but actually it drives you mad how stupid is the main male character...

Sazzy
vampires, werewolves scary ? not anymore since teen wolf , the originals,TVD :tongue:
the last scary vampire that i saw was in THE STRAIN ( like a real vampire should look)

yoco
05.04.15, 11:36
So you wouldn't recommend watching the show since it's that stupid?

ozymandis
05.04.15, 11:48
I am curious about this nice idea apart from the usual Zombie flicks or series.

By the way I like Teen Wolf and the originals, Klaus is a badass :ssjgoku:

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
05.04.15, 15:59
So you wouldn't recommend watching the show since it's that stupid?
Depends on your taste ...the acting is good..you have a new perspective in comedy area ..since it never has been done before ..but in a way..is like Man seeking Women...same dumb plot from the main character...when is acting like a virgin ...is not boring ..but everytime when you watch the show it makes you to scream at the main character " OMG you are so stupid , you are so dumb"but everytime it makes you wonder what will happen next ..so it's a good tv-show to try and see if you really like'it or not..but is not mind-blowing is more like popcorn chilling holliday tv show

I am curious about this nice idea apart from the usual Zombie flicks or series.

this is one more reason why i like because is different that other zombie flicks or series

By the way I like Teen Wolf and the originals, Klaus is a badass

same here...yesterday just finished the last 6 ep from originals...i was behind...:klatsch_3:

yoco
05.04.15, 22:53
Love Klaus, waiting for season to end so it can have my full attention :D

ozymandis
06.04.15, 06:49
Good to see fellow Klaus fans :klatsch_3:

Sazzy
08.04.15, 18:32
Ok, so, once you realize it doesn't really matter that she's super hot, the show is rather shallow and weird. The fact she's a zombie is hardly important to the show and they're just mostly abusing it to make things work.

She sees memories from the brains she eats (which is weird enough as is) and the show completely revolves around this out of place concept. It would be 95% the same show if she was an actual psychic instead of a zombie faking to be one.

I was thrilled about this but I am not liking it. Very disappointed.

As for the two others I mentioned higher up (due to lack of their own thread):
- Last man on earth: Same jokes over and over. Gets old fast. The title gets dis-proven the third episode already. It's more about trying to cope in a very small society rather than anything you'd actually expect from the show.
- 12 monkeys: see thread
- daredevil: still waiting :lol:

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
08.04.15, 20:53
TVD Soap Opera :))

the show is rather shallow and weird

this is why i like'it ..is like me :smile:))

Sazzy
11.04.15, 18:23
It's obvious since they mention it in the trailer, but it has just hit me.

Veronica Mars got cancelled, they were sad about this, they didn't really know what else to make so they basically made Veronica a Zombie and tried to reboot the franchise.
If you think about it, it's the exact same story. Young blond hottie looking up the bad guys? Yeah.

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
11.04.15, 19:42
with one exception Kristen Bell is not so hottie :))

didn't see vicky mars ...any good ?

Sazzy
11.04.15, 22:18
I don't like Veronica Mars, but I do think Kirsten is cute.