PDA

View Full Version : [Multi OS] Vuze Extreme Mod by SB-Innovation 5.6.0.1 B05 Beta

DigitalDJ
29.03.15, 18:35
SB-Innovation Presents

Vuze Extreme Mod by SB-Innovation 5.6.0.1 B05 Beta

http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=3630

╔═══════════════════════════╗
Coded by:
╚═══════════════════════════╝

>>>>>> DigitalDJ & ghostfucker <<<<<<

Credits:

>>>>>> Butcho <<<<<<
>>>>>> Rebound <<<<<<
>>>>>> hitman <<<<<<
>>>>>> Manas <<<<<<
>>>>>> eudora <<<<<<
>>>>>> ghostfucker <<<<<<
>>>>>> anon <<<<<<
>>>>>> Instab <<<<<<

Supplied by:

>>>>>> SB-Innovation <<<<<<

Original Mod by:

>>>>>> Shu <<<<<<

Change Log:

+ Perfect Spoof 2
+ uTorrent ID Generator
+ Modifiable Client Files
+ Ghostleech
+ LTEP Fixes
+ Multiple peerlist entries fixed
+ More No Report Options
+ Perfect Spoof 1.0 by ghostfucker
+ (Fake Upload) Stop faking when swarm speed is zero
+ Upload Kicker
+ Ratio Tool
+ Fixed bug preventing Vuze plugin downloads
+ Synced with latest Shu Mod
+ (Upload Multiplier) Show as seeder
+ (SBI-Hack Torrentview) Scrollbars added
+ Use Swarm Peers fixed
+ Updated core to Vuze 5.6.0.1_B05

Vuze Change Log:
Vuze Change Log (http://svn.vuze.com/public/client/trunk/azureus2/src/ChangeLog.txt)

Installation:
1. Download and install Vuze (if this is a Beta/CVS update, download the latest NON BETA release) (Vuze : Java BitTorrent Client - Download (http://azureus.sourceforge.net/download.php)).
2. BACK UP YOUR TORRENT LIST! IT IS LIKELY YOU WILL LOSE IT!
3. Optional: If you want to make a backup of your old Vuze version. Go to the install directory and rename Azureus2.jar to Azureus2.jar.bak
4. Extract the files using WinRAR (WinRAR archiver, a powerful tool to process RAR and ZIP files (http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm)) or equivalent to %PROGRAMFILES%\Vuze (C:\Program Files\Vuze) and overwrite ALL files.
5. Run Vuze and Enjoy!
NOTE: For other operating systems simply replace the Azureus2.jar. For 64-bit, portable, and Vuze Plus support read the README in the appropriate package.

Troubleshooting:
Before posting problems please make sure:
1. You have updated Java Runtime Environment (JRE) to version 6 (Java SE Downloads (http://java.sun.com/javase/downloads/index.jsp)).
2. You have removed the Vuze folder in %PROGRAMFILES% (C:\Program Files\Vuze).
3. You have removed the Vuze folder in %APPDATA% (The folder may be hidden).
C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Application Data\Vuze for XP
C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Vuze for Vista
4. Reinstalled Vuze using the package from Vuze : Java BitTorrent Client - Download (http://azureus.sourceforge.net/download.php)
5. Re-applied the hack from the downloaded archives.

Warning: Performing steps 2 and 3 will wipe your torrent list and Vuze settings.

Enjoy!

Rebound
29.03.15, 18:40
This update is for people, who don't like the new torrent detail menu. There is an option to turn off the new "fancy menu", but it's broken in the 5.6.0.0 build. Now you can get the old menu back.

Settings > Interface > Tables > Library > Show Fancy Menu (turn this option off)

Otherwise an update is not necessary.

dfsdg53
30.03.15, 02:02
This update is for people, who don't like the new torrent detail menu. There is an option to turn off the new "fancy menu", but it's broken in the 5.6.0.0 build. Now you can get the old menu back.

Otherwise an update is not necessary.

Thanks a bunch for this, I definitely prefer the old menu.

Llorva
13.04.15, 23:24
Can anyone check if this client file is correct (I can't attach it so I'm copy/pasting it)?:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<client>
<protocol type="ltep">
<clientName ltep="µTorrent 2.2.1" />
<reservedBytes>0x00|0x00|0x00|0x00|0x00|0x10|0x00|0x05</reservedBytes>
</protocol>
<peerId type="ut" preFix="-UT2210-%d6b" length="20" exceptions="-._~" isLowerCase="true" isGlobal="true" />
<key type="hex" length="8" isGlobal="true" />
<announce>
<infoHash isLowerCase="true" exceptions="-._~" />
<query staticNumwant="200" ipType="2" ipMode="1" ipFallBack="0">
<param>[info_hash]</param>
<param>[peer_id]</param>
<param>[port]</param>
<param>[uploaded]</param>
<param>[downloaded]</param>
<param>[left]</param>
<param>[corrupt]</param>
<param>[key]</param>
<param>{event}</param>
<param>[numwant]</param>
<param>[compact]</param>
<param>[no_peer_id]</param>
<param>&amp;ipv6={ip}</param>
</query>
<header>
<field>Host: {host}:{port}</field>
<field>User-Agent: uTorrent/2210(25302)</field>
<field>Accept-Encoding: gzip</field>
<field>Connection: Close</field>
</header>
</announce>
</client>

Thanks!

ypod
14.04.15, 21:58
Hi. I seem to have a NAT problem, on all the trackers i appear "not connectable" in the peer list. How to fix this?

anon
15.04.15, 17:11
Hi. I seem to have a NAT problem, on all the trackers i appear "not connectable" in the peer list. How to fix this?

Well, try the regular (unmodded) Vuze, and if it happens with it too, just read this (http://wiki.vuze.com/w/NAT_problem).

WzT
19.04.15, 02:58
Is this mod based on Vuze or Vuze plus? I can't find anti virus feature.

Rebound
19.04.15, 03:02
It's based on the normal Vuze.

Aranha
22.04.15, 16:49
Someone has the uTorrent 3.4.x client file?

tinker77
02.05.15, 04:43
How well does this work in those "special" trackers?

anon
02.05.15, 06:49
How well does this work in those "special" trackers?

You should define "special" first, since the term is open to interpretation.

With that said, the mod works everywhere if used correctly.

avionic26
10.05.15, 23:30
Hi,
Uninstalled and clean install everything including Java 8.

But I am taking the error message say "No JVM could be found on your system.
Please define EXE4J_JAVA_HOME to point to an installed 64bit JDK orJRE."

Sazzy
16.05.15, 00:56
It seems like you either installed 32bit java and tried running the 64bit vuze, or you're missing the path system variable: EXE4J_JAVA_HOME, No JVM could be found on your system (http://wincrunch.com/exe4j-java-home-no-jvm-could-be-found-on-your-system/)

avionic26
16.05.15, 18:11
thanks for your reply Sazzy

avionic26
17.05.15, 18:40
Yes, fixed the problem... Thanks again and one more little, tiny question...

I am using vuze only desktop and I dont need any portable solution... Doesnt need to be replace the portable files??

And whats the best settings for IPT or TL?

Thanks...

Sazzy
17.05.15, 20:05
Ignore the portable zips if you don't need portable.
There are no best settings, it depends on the situation and torrent. Slow and steady are usually a good way to go.

Jackonline
03.06.15, 04:12
Culd someone help me with the spoofing as a utorrent version?

Does the spoof appear as 100% the legit spoofed torrent version? Which e.x utorrent version should be spoofed?

Thanks (I read the perfectspoof docs but the documentation has to few information for a beginner in this topic)

EDIT: And how can I get the correct String for the peer_id?
I think in order to get a spoof for a current version of uTorrent I would have to creat the needed files in shu first(as documented in the perfectspoof2 doc) and then fill the information with the data I get from the memory reader of RationMaster plus. The String for the peer_id is allway filled in after I chose the corresponding client version in the dropdown. BUT what must I do if I would make a spoof for a future version of uTorrent on my own? How would I get the String for it? And am I save by using the defaults from the dropdown menue?

Lucius
03.06.15, 04:22
Culd someone help me with the spoofing as a utorrent version?
Which uT version do you want to spoof ?

Does the spoof appear as 100% the legit spoofed torrent version? Which e.x utorrent version should be spoofed?
Yes

You actually don't need to do anything but give us the uTorrent version you want to spoof and I will send you the client and use it in VEM, and that's it .. no need for RatioMaster at all.

Jackonline
03.06.15, 06:12
Which uT version do you want to spoof ?

Yes

You actually don't need to do anything but give us the uTorrent version you want to spoof and I will send you the client and use it in VEM, and that's it .. no need for RatioMaster at all.

That is really helpful! Thanks a lot!

I kinda like the uTorrent version 2.0.4 (22450)

BTW: I just now tried to create my own Clientfile, maybe have a look and tell me how bad i fucked up ;P
(I logged the tracker announcements and what I saw ... looked plausible... but I have no previous knowledge about such a topic)

Lucius
03.06.15, 13:07
@Jackonline : Here it is, just compare it with yours and you'll find what's wrong.

Jackonline
03.06.15, 15:06
@Jackonline : Here it is, just compare it with yours and you'll find what's wrong.

Thanks!

Just a quick question:
Checking the CID is not necessary because, the clientfile will generate its own/new/unique Peerid etc. on startup?!

Checking the CID(without checking read from file) would only allow me to make Vuze look like uT if I had both programs open at the same time(or wanted to make Vuze look like I had never changed the Torrent Program and/or restarted uT) because I can enter an ID that I got from uT with the help of the a memory scanner(RM+)?

- Hypothetical: would using my client file result in the detection of my spoof? Would something seem out of place for the tracker?

Lucius
03.06.15, 15:16
Checking the CID is not necessary because, the clientfile will generate its own/new/unique Peerid etc. on startup?!
Yes

Checking the CID(without checking read from file) would only allow me to make Vuze look like uT if I had both programs open at the same time(or wanted to make Vuze look like I had never changed the Torrent Program and/or restarted uT) because I can enter an ID that I got from uT with the help of the a memory scanner(RM+)?
it's dangerous, uTorrent peerid is global so using the same peerid is legal but what aboyt the key value ? it's global also but in vem you can't modify it.
Why you will need uT when vem will appear to tracker and swarm just as a very uTorrent client.

- Hypothetical: would using my client file result in the detection of my spoof? Would something seem out of place for the tracker?
<field>Connection: Close</field>
I think you have modified another client file. your version announce has no Connection : Close in the headers.
Also, <param>&amp;ipv6={ip}</param>

<param>...</param> <!-- The query, Required, Available fixed parameters: [info_hash], [peer_id], [port],
<param>...</param> [azudp], [uploaded], [downloaded], [left], [corrupt], [numwant], [no_peer_id], [compact], [key], [azver], [ip]
Available volatile parameters: {supportcrypto}, {requirecrypto}, {cryptoport}, {event}
there is no {ip} in vem , Read the PS2 docs
So, yes it was detectable.