PDA

View Full Version : [Ratio Tool] RatioMaster Plus 1.2

Lucius
22.07.14, 14:15
Coded By: Mr.RM
Updated By: Lucius

What's New:
RMP 1.2:
- New : RM+ now simulates the real client accurately. (Client makers read Note 1)
- Fixed : RM+ doesn't save Torrent's config file if there is no language file loaded.
- Fixed : Couldn't decode tracker respond correctly (Reported: Rebound)
- Fixed : BitComet 0.70 wrong peerID prefix
- UI : SB-I reference in Title bar.
- New : Auto uTorrent peerID prefix -not whole pId- generator. (Client makers read Note 2)
- Client Files: up-to-date client files serving the new changes.

Note 1:
There is a new node in the client files which is optional but very urgent one, which is for example for uTorrent:

<report upload="2" download="2" left="3" />
What's the purpose of this node anyway ?
This node makes RM+ harder to detect even with the highly-scripted trackers by forcing RatioMaster plus to send the download/upload/left according three modes:
1 : Byte Per Byte
2 : Multiple of torrent piece size
3 : Multiple of 16KB

As i said this node is optional, If the node doesn't exists (or wrong mode number like 4) RM+ will use the default mode which is Byte Per Byte (that's why BitComet client file doesn't has this node because it sends the three values as mode 1 ;))

Note 2:
RM+ now generates a valid peerId prefix (just the prefix), which safe some time for the client makers
example [uTorrent 1.8.5 Build (17091)]:
PeerId node had to be

<peer_id prefix="-UT1850-%c3B" type="random" length="10" urlencoding="true" upperCase="false" value=""/>
Now you can just make it

<peer_id type="random" length="10" urlencoding="true" upperCase="false" value=""/>
and you'll still has a valid peerId prefix at the end (check advanced tab for the full peerID ;))

very important points:
- until now, RM's client files can be used with RM+ but by using it you won't have the new -more secure- features.
- Taking advantage of the new feature mentioned in Note 2 will break the client file for RM, and make it valid only for RM+
- Until now RM+ can't generate a full uTorrent peerID, it only generates the prefix for it So, don't forget to use memory reader to have a full valid uTorrent peerId.

Requirements:
Microsoft .NET Framework 4 (http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=17851)

RMP 1.2:
- New : RM+ now simulates the real client accurately. (Client makers read Note 1)
- Fixed : RM+ doesn't save Torrent's config file if there is no language file loaded.
- Fixed : Couldn't decode tracker respond correctly (Reported: Instab)
- Fixed : BitComet 0.70 wrong peerID prefix
- UI : SB-I reference in Title bar.
- New : Auto uTorrent peerID prefix -not whole pId- generator. (Client makers read Note 2)
- Client Files: up-to-date client files serving the new changes.

RMP 1.1:
- Fixed : "Check for updates" button is not greyed while updating.
- Fixed : Wrong add at log window (example : "unNumUpdatesFounjd=Found {0} updates" after update).
- Fixed : No log messages if language file exist.
- New : IPv6 support {ipv6}
- New : New Icon (Thanks anon)

RMP 1.0:
- New : Client updates via SB-I's server.
- Removed: Check for new version at start-up.
- Removed: "Check for new version" CheckBox.
- Removed: "Help with proxies" at "Network" tab.
- Fixed : Wrong Windows(7 X64) version detection.
- Fixed : Wrong Windows(8,8.1) version detection.
- Fixed : Java wrong version detection.

More Information:
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=31317

Special Thanks:
Instab - mmmmm - anon - ghostfucker - Rebound

Password:
Thanks for revealing the hidden non-password section :P
All the credit goes to The248 ;)

Ratioripoff
28.07.14, 10:53
How do I install the Version 1.2 +?

Lucius
29.07.14, 22:18
How do I install the Version 1.2 +?

RM+ is a standalone executable you don't need to over write any files just:
- download the attachment
- unzip it
- open the exe
- enjoy !

Ratioripoff
31.07.14, 12:35
RM+ is a standalone executable you don't need to over write any files just:
- download the attachment
- unzip it
- open the exe
- enjoy !

Downloaded the zip file and there is NO RM .exe file in the attachment, except for the Client and Language file?

Rebound
31.07.14, 12:52
Of course there is:
http://i.imgur.com/hLRlkKU.png

Ratioripoff
01.08.14, 07:46
Of course there is:
image (http://i.imgur.com/hLRlkKU.png)
it shows in the Winrar program when I click on the RMPlus folder, but when I extract it out to another location >> Desktop - the RMP.exe it is missing?

Lucius
01.08.14, 09:57
it shows in the Winrar program when I click on the RMPlus folder, but when I extract it out to another location >> Desktop - the RMP.exe it is missing?
Turn off you anti virus and try to unzip the file again.

CautionEL
01.08.14, 18:53
Nice job, can we use the new μtorrent now or not yet ?

Lucius
01.08.14, 19:26
Nice job, can we use the new μtorrent now or not yet ?

It's better to wait a little, I'm studding uT's new behavior.
Stay tuned ;)

Ratioripoff
02.08.14, 00:32
Thanks for all the response: SOLVED

-Did Reinstalled WINRAR
- Extract the individual folder to the Desktop and created a new Folder on the Desktop and dragged the RMP.exe File,the Client Folder and the Language folder to the newly created Folder,instead of doing a Control A and highlight all the folders to be extracted in WINRAR, which I normally do

azerty987654321
07.08.14, 02:19
Hello I just registered to this site because I love your job but I have a little problem with RatioMaster plus 1.2, my antivirus detects it as trojan ( avira ) I thinks it's a false positive but can you do something about it so it don't get detected as a virus ?

Thanks for your awesome work

alpacino
07.08.14, 06:25
Hello I just registered to this site because I love your job but I have a little problem with RatioMaster plus 1.2, my antivirus detects it as trojan ( avira ) I thinks it's a false positive but can you do something about it so it don't get detected as a virus ?

Thanks for your awesome work

As you said it's a false positive, create an exception in your anti-virus and you are all set.

gagaolala
07.08.14, 22:22
As you said it's a false positive, create an exception in your anti-virus and you are all set.

Exactly. It's going to be infinitely easier to create an exception than to alter the code or change how the executable is packed so that anti-virus program heuristics don't spit out false positives.

azerty987654321
09.08.14, 11:09
Ok thanks guys :). Do you know when you're going to release the last µtorrent emulation ?

Lucius
09.08.14, 12:47
Ok thanks guys :). Do you know when you're going to release the last µtorrent emulation ?

Look, new uT support is important but to be honest it's not that urgent, it's better to work on bug fixes and make RM+ more undetectable and secure for users.
but that isn't mean to cancel it, It's just about priorities.

tr-cht-fx-242p
15.08.14, 18:32
Here is client file of transmission 2.77+ for RatioMaster Plus 1.2
Not any different than the included Transmission_2.50.client except for the User-Agent and peer_id prefix.

With packet sniffer RMP 1.2 verified to correctly simulate my real client. :top:

azerty987654321
20.08.14, 15:03
Wich clients are you guys using with Ratiomaster+ & ratiomaster 1.9.2 ? I'm having trouble with 3.2.3 ( disk overload ). I saw 2.2.1 was the best but it's not supported by Ratiomaster right ?

I just tried utorrent 2.2.1 build 25302 and memory reader fails at searching. Memory reader works somehow with utorrent 3.2.3

edit : I even tried rM and MR+ 1.2 and both memory reader fails I don't know why, I always choose µtorrent 2.2.1 build 25302 wich is the same as my µtorrent and torrents are always running . It worked with 3.2.3 but now it doesn't work anymore I don't know what to do, can you tell me step by step what I have to do to make memory reader works ?

Thanks you

Chimere
21.08.14, 16:14
Great apps! But I can't configure to appear connectable on tracker. How can i fix it :smile:

anon
22.08.14, 02:37
Use the TCP listener or a real client running on the same port.

Lucius
22.08.14, 10:05
I saw 2.2.1 was the best but it's not supported by Ratiomaster right ?
No, it is supported just look for the right client file.

I just tried utorrent 2.2.1 build 25302 and memory reader fails at searching. Memory reader works somehow with utorrent 3.2.3
Are you using the right client ?

edit : I even tried rM and MR+ 1.2 and both memory reader fails I don't know why, I always choose µtorrent 2.2.1 build 25302 wich is the same as my µtorrent and torrents are always running . It worked with 3.2.3 but now it doesn't work anymore I don't know what to do, can you tell me step by step what I have to do to make memory reader works ?
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=13739

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
27.08.14, 17:31
deluge 1.3.7 can be found somewhere ?

great job with this :top:

Lucius
29.08.14, 09:33
deluge 1.3.7 can be found somewhere ?

Attached ;)

Tatuatu
30.08.14, 13:59
RatioMaster Plus 1.2 vs RatioMaster 1.9.2 Beta updated by SB-Innovation ?
hello, I want to know which of the two is better, and why, but pluses minuses.

anon
30.08.14, 21:10
Plus is better since its development is active and it has more features.

koel
04.09.14, 17:54
Pretty basic .
Would you kindly use a better skin and more features ?! (Yea I thought about Bioshock , you want to take it outside ?)

Lucius
05.09.14, 11:08
Plus is better since its development is active and it has more features.

and more secure and undetectable also ;).

Pretty basic .
Would you kindly use a better skin and more features ?! (Yea I thought about Bioshock , you want to take it outside ?)

And that's exactly what RM+ is all about, keeping it simple and for advanced users is my objective. Although GUI modification is coming in next release but don't expect to be skinning options.
If you want a good looking ratio tool so you can use mRatio, But if you have an old computer (like mine ;)) what options do you have ? VEM and mRatio are great and more than great but they both need a kind of powerful PC.

it's not about competing, it's all about completing ;)

Better GUI (not skinning) coming soon ;)

Hugiwe
05.09.14, 22:49
Hi Lucius. First of all, Thank you very much for the tool.

I have a question: Why are there always 12 updates? I click on install but it seems that the updater doesn't work.

DR J
06.09.14, 11:03

I have a question: Why are there always 12 updates? I click on install but it seems that the updater doesn't work.

I have checked the log, there is a problem with download links. Even i have downloaded them correctly, I see update warning.

Lucius
06.09.14, 12:40

I have checked the log, there is a problem with download links. Even i have downloaded them correctly, I see update warning.

Thanks for reporting, I already patched the bug.
You'll have a working update mechanism next release ;)

obicicreteiro
08.09.14, 03:59
hi, thanks for tool

a doubt, can i use at same time the utorrent to download and the ratio master only for upload?

thanks!

Lucius
08.09.14, 08:05
hi, thanks for tool

a doubt, can i use at same time the utorrent to download and the ratio master only for upload?

thanks!

Yes but, you have to use memory reader feature & don't start the same torrent in both (uT & Rm+).

azerty987654321
29.09.14, 19:22
The memory reader finally worked with the last update thanks you very much. I have few questions tho, should I always use the memory reader each time I want to use RM and should I tick the box "update peer id and key on startup" ?
Thans you very much keep up the good work :)

Lucius
30.09.14, 15:11
The memory reader finally worked with the last update thanks you very much. I have few questions tho, should I always use the memory reader each time I want to use RM and should I tick the box "update peer id and key on startup" ?
Thans you very much keep up the good work :)

Using memory reader is much more safer then the peerids generated by rm+ , next version will be total secure and will generate a very valid peerids which will make using memory reader is optional :top:

csedit
30.09.14, 18:55
Ok thanks guys . I beginner use utorrent

azerty987654321
30.09.14, 19:11
Ok thanks for the reply Lucius you're doing great :)

zihonai
15.10.14, 15:13
Hello,

I started using RM+ and encountered 2 Problems:

1# - When RM+ launches the Tracker update or I launch the manual update my setting for the Upload Speed gets changed to a random lower number. Example: I enter 1000kb/s and press manual update it gets down to 222kb/s.

2# - I always encounter these 2 errors in the Log and starting the upload process takes a while before it starts:

[03:11:21] The X509Chain.ChainStatus returned an array of X509ChainStatus objects containing error information.
[03:11:21] RemoteCertificateChainErrors

Mr.Dark
18.10.14, 17:04
thanks for the great work
i need client for my utorrent 3.4.1 (30888)
waiting for more from you

Lucius
19.10.14, 02:26
Hello,

I started using RM+ and encountered 2 Problems:

1# - When RM+ launches the Tracker update or I launch the manual update my setting for the Upload Speed gets changed to a random lower number. Example: I enter 1000kb/s and press manual update it gets down to 222kb/s.

2# - I always encounter these 2 errors in the Log and starting the upload process takes a while before it starts:

[03:11:21] The X509Chain.ChainStatus returned an array of X509ChainStatus objects containing error information.
#1 : You must turned on the randomize option in 'advanced' tab.
#2 : Can you send me the torrent you used just to debug the problem.

thanks for the great work
i need client for my utorrent 3.4.1 (30888)
waiting for more from you

There is no support to 3.4.x version so far, just use old versions.

godtorrent
19.10.14, 18:39
thanks for great work , please help friend, memory reader in win 8.1 64 bits not found utorrent 3.3.2 -30446. search failed , im running utorent and have framework

Lucius
19.10.14, 18:43
thanks for great work , please help friend, memory reader in win 8.1 64 bits not found utorrent 3.3.2 -30446. search failed , im running utorent and have framework

First using this version could lead you to a ban, Last version that confirmed to be working with the tools fine is 3.1.3 that's one.
Second, Do you use the right client file ? try to run a torrent in uTorrent then stop it and search again.

Any one confirm memory reader works in 8.1 ?

godtorrent
19.10.14, 21:37
First using this version could lead you to a ban, Last version that confirmed to be working with the tools fine is 3.1.3 that's one.
Second, Do you use the right client file ? try to run a torrent in uTorrent then stop it and search again.

Any one confirm memory reader works in 8.1 ?

thanks for explanation Lucius , memory reader not work for me in 3.1.3 27220 .. I also tested it on RatioMaster-1.9.1 - 1.9.2 and not work too but only upload work and ratio master plus no (stats updating),, try test setting and conected succefully in ratio master normal and plus not work . you explained that it is safer with memory memory reader

Lucius
19.10.14, 21:49
thanks for explanation Lucius , memory reader not work for me in 3.1.3 27220 .. I also tested it on RatioMaster-1.9.1 - 1.9.2 and not work too but only upload work and ratio master plus no (stats updating),, try test setting and conected succefully in ratio master normal and plus not work . you explained that it is safer with memory memory reader

Memory reader working so fine at my end for 3.1.3.27220, just let a public torrent working for a min and try to search if not get succeeded stop the torrent and search again.

godtorrent
19.10.14, 22:39
Memory reader working so fine at my end for 3.1.3.27220, just let a public torrent working for a min and try to search if not get succeeded stop the torrent and search again.

not work public tracker , sorry. i only need advance menu , client simulation utorrent 3.1.3 27220, click memory reader, start search and no utorrent process found,, i m running utorrent, Strange also upload work in the normal ratio master and not work ratio master plus

zihonai
19.10.14, 23:00
#1 : You must turned on the randomize option in 'advanced' tab.
#2 : Can you send me the torrent you used just to debug the problem.

1# that is correct I thought what it does is to add speed to the base speed. example i enter 1000kb/s it goes 1000kb/s to 1200kb/s so its not the same speed every second. Wouldn't this be far more safe?

2# Sure how can I send you?

Lucius
20.10.14, 01:08
1# that is correct I thought what it does is to add speed to the base speed. example i enter 1000kb/s it goes 1000kb/s to 1200kb/s so its not the same speed every second. Wouldn't this be far more safe?

2# Sure how can I send you?

1. and that's what it is for :D
2. dropbox or any file hosting will be suitable. media fire

zihonai
21.10.14, 19:47
1. and that's what it is for :D
2. dropbox or any file hosting will be suitable. media fire

1. So then why does it change my base speed of the program? It is a bug then afterall?

godtorrent
24.10.14, 14:19
Lucius, newss ,, work now memory,,, now i will try upload ..

Lucius
25.10.14, 12:43

faulty torrent, I can't even open it in BEncode editor !
look at the log tab and you will find that error :
BitTorrent.IncompleteTorrentData: No internal torrent information

1. So then why does it change my base speed of the program? It is a bug then afterall?

To simulate the real downloading or uploading process, and it's optional after all you can turn it off if you want.

challenger15
06.11.14, 20:37
There seems to be a problem with any torrent that I download from Torrentday whenever I use this tool. The tracker URL doesn't seem to be generated when I load the torrent. Torrents from all other trackers work fine, but not the torrents from TorrentDay for some strange reason. I had to copy the tracker URL from mratio (it works fine there) and paste it here to get it to work.

mmmmm
06.11.14, 20:53
@ challenger15

I report that problem before and Lucius will fix at one of future versions .

challenger15
07.11.14, 05:51
@ challenger15

I report that problem before and Lucius will fix at one of future versions .

Alright, glad to hear that.

Chimere
09.11.14, 03:25
:frown: Any similar apps for ubuntu user.

mmmmm
09.11.14, 20:59
uTorrent_3.1.2 build 26773 Fixed.client

Lucius
10.11.14, 20:18

You can run RM+ under wine or using mRatio under mono. (I think :))

Xfire
11.11.14, 08:53
thanks for the effort

---------- Post Merged at 08:53 ---------- Previous Post was at 08:49 ----------

how come i still can't see password?

anon
11.11.14, 14:34
thanks for the effort

---------- Post Merged at 08:53 ---------- Previous Post was at 08:49 ----------

how come i still can't see password?

This post is wrong on so many levels...

slikrapid
12.11.14, 03:39
This post is wrong on so many levels...

interestingly, the only thing wrong about his post is that the post did not meet your subjective expectations (Sazzy's neither, judging by her reaction) - you both expected him to figure out how to use the thanks button before asking for help - which he couldn't have done realistically (probably because of his inexperience regarding forum activities), as practically proven by his post

so those levels mentioned in the quote above are actually subjective levels (experienced user expectations) and they are theoretical

your own reply is also not wrong because it reflects your own thoughts on the subject - the reply may be viewed as an indirect hint at what should be done to solve the problem (become more experienced, figure it out on one's own, no need to ask for help regarding simple, basic things,...)

your reply might be viewed as wrong from someone else's subjective perspective which expected/wanted a direct reply or direct solution to the original problem (which is another kind of user expectation, also theoretical)

so, objectively, there is nothing wrong with either your own post or the original inexperienced post (both posts or events happened, thus they are right/adequate for that particular situation/conditions/acteurs), both posts reflected own subjective views of the situation

thats also what was meant by 'judging the world in our image' or 'projecting' - those posts were made from own subjective images of the situation, each having a different view of what actually is

thus the wrongness of anything can only arise from a difference or a mismatch between the subjective & objective view (regarding 1 viewer, each viewer individually) or from a collision of 2 different subjective views (2 viewers, regarding each other's view) AND when this difference is regarded as something wrong or unwanted or unexpected or negative

in other words, when something seems wrong, it means you're not seeing it right (!)
you're seeing it from your idea of what it should be, not for what it is
another interesting thing is that regardless of your reaction to it, the reaction is also always right (unless ofc, you have another subjective idea of what the right reaction is, when only that reaction will seem right)
another interesting thing is that regardless of your reaction to it, the reaction is also always right in your mind, even though you may not see things right! (since you only see subjectively)
in other words, whatever you do, you really can't go wrong (!), ie. there's really nothing to worry about (!) and this applies to both the inexperienced and experienced post (and to whatever the hell was this mindf*ck, posted by yours truly :P)

conclusion:
- both posts were objectively right, because both posts happened
- both posts were subjectively right, because both posts reflected own subjective views of the situation (2 subjective views)
- anything wrong with them? not objectively! only subjectively, by assigning the label ('wrong') to that which is different from your own subjective idea of 'right' and the negative connotation of that label

other variations:
- what if the original poster was trolling? he would still make the post because thats what trolls do, they troll
- what if the original poster was temporarily confused? he would still make the post because he was temporarily confused at the time of posting
- what if... ? he would still make the post (proven by the fact that he did make the post, we may only speculate on the reasons, not the outcome, if post-factum)

mmmmm
12.11.14, 14:39
@ slikrapid
Answer the same question One hundred thousand of times is Normal for you !
Instead of that too long post without aim for the topic and the user answer his question .

anon
12.11.14, 15:31
interestingly, the only thing wrong about his post is that the post did not meet your subjective expectations (Sazzy's neither, judging by her reaction) - you both expected him to figure out how to use the thanks button before asking for help - which he couldn't have done realistically (probably because of his inexperience regarding forum activities), as practically proven by his post

Uh... also, the archive has no password. :wgrin:

Thanks for the read, though!

slikrapid
12.11.14, 17:50
Uh... also, the archive has no password.

hehe, didn't investigate that far
the conclusions still apply though

Thanks for the read, though!

and thanks for taking the time to read

Answer the same question One hundred thousand of times is Normal for you !

if 7 billion (and countless others) looking at the same elephant yet seeing somewhat different things is normal and natural, then what to say of my modest contribution

Instead of that too long post without aim for the topic and the user answer his question .

0. inspired off topic posts may pass?
1. y u no liek philosophy?
2. are you saying there's something wrong with my post? (get it?) ;)
3. don't worry about it
4. there are already several useful answers to the original inexperienced post(er) so far (can prove it too...) :P

mmmmm
12.11.14, 20:23
You want to chat not talk about the topic , there are several other topics to chat .

Chimere
13.11.14, 02:11
In the cases that new movies have just released bluray discs. Apparently, there are only 1 seeder and alot of leecher on such torrents. If the download speed set in RMP is too high or low then it's easy to be caught as peers nomally have fairly equal percentages. So, can you adjust RMP in order that if there is only one seeder then it can read the highest downloaded amount(or percentage) among the leachers then adjust the download speed by itself. :smile: Thanks

mmmmm
13.11.14, 16:27
@ Chimere
read this
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=18270

anon
14.11.14, 04:05
So, can you adjust RMP in order that if there is only one seeder then it can read the highest downloaded amount(or percentage) among the leachers then adjust the download speed by itself. :smile:

RMP can't connect to other peers nor read the peerlist like you can with a browser, so such a feature is not possible.

Lucius
14.11.14, 11:03

Microsoft is open sourcing the .NET framework and soon there will be an official releases for Linux and Mac .. yaaaay ! :D

skyggen
07.01.15, 22:14
@Lucius
Thanks for the great program, I've been using RatioMaster 1.9.2 for years but in the last day or so it's stopped faking my uploads. When I added a torrent file and start upload it runs fine but then on the site it says not uploaded anything.

I don't know why it's doing this so I've upgrade to RatioMaster+. I'm testing it now and hopefully will have no problems.

Update: I'm still getting same problem I've noticed in log file once torrent has finished uploading there these two lines at the end.

[05:22:58] There was an error talking to the server: A call to SSPI failed, see inner exception.
[05:22:58] Error : Tracker Response is empty

I think it's something the tracker must of changed because before the last two days I've never had this problem and I've not changed anything. I would try another Ratio Tool but I've all ways used RM and I like it.

Update 2: Even when the above error does not show up in log site still says I've not uploaded anything. Is there away to test if it a certain tracker or something I'm doing?

Update 3: I've kept trying it and it seems too be working now I don't know if it was tracker playing up or what. I've tested on 3 torrents and it seems to be ok. I will let you know if it stops working again or if this is just a fluke.

Also on a side note can I run more than one RM+ at a time and if so what happens if I have updated peer_id ticked. Will this cause me problems? does all RM+ running have to have same peer_id and ket?

Thanks for any help or reply.

Lucius
08.01.15, 23:27
Update 3: I've kept trying it and it seems too be working now I don't know if it was tracker playing up or what. I've tested on 3 torrents and it seems to be ok. I will let you know if it stops working again or if this is just a fluke.

That's good :top:

Also on a side note can I run more than one RM+ at a time and if so what happens if I have updated peer_id ticked. Will this cause me problems? does all RM+ running have to have same peer_id and ket?

If you use more than one instance running torrents for the same tracker so my answer is one big fat Yes!, I think it is a little strange to appear that you're uploading from two utorrent processes .. right ? :D
But it is more easier if they're two different trackers so it's ok to have different data, but be careful in that also.

skyggen
09.01.15, 05:42
If you use more than one instance running torrents for the same tracker so my answer is one big fat Yes!, I think it is a little strange to appear that you're uploading from two utorrent processes .. right ? :D
But it is more easier if they're two different trackers so it's ok to have different data, but be careful in that also.

Thanks for the information, I will use same peer_id etc if running more than one RM+ on same tracker then. Also still having problems I've uploaded fine on a few torrents but there a certain torrent I will added it to RM+ started uploading and then it will finish without any problems but back on tracker site it comes up saying I've only uploaded 450 MB (When I uploaded 1.58 GB) could this be a RM problem or a tracker problem?

I've searched there forum and there 1 other person in the last 4 days who says one or two of his torrents are doing the same and all staff said was it probably a glitch and it will sort it self out or it's the version of uTorrent I using to upload but it can't be that lol but I can't tell them that.

Update: I've just checked a big torrent (70 GB+) I was uploading using RM+ and it's only uploaded 2GB when it should be on something like 20GB I checked the log and it seems to of glitch/crashed when this error came up.

[03:40:38] There was an error talking to the server: A call to SSPI failed, see inner exception.

Every 30 minutes (Update) it will try and send new info to tracker and sometimes it would connect and upload some for another 30 minutes but then next time the above error will come up. So it seems that I have a 50/50 chance of it uploading or crashing every 30 minute update.

Update 2: Sorry for all the updates and long post don't like replying if I don't have to. It's 100% the above error causing problem I was watching RM+ when it was about to do update and one of the torrents upload data to tracker fine and then the other came up with the error and 15 GB upload data got lost between my PC and the tracker. I tried clicking manual update and that updates the site/tracker but not with my whole 15 GB only what it's uploaded since the crash.

I would really like to know if it's something I'm doing or the site. It would not be much of a problem if RM+ know it's not sent the data but that still thinks it's uploaded 15 GB+ when really it's something like 7 GB. Now every time I use RM I have to wait for site to update and see if it's fully uploaded the torrent or crashed on me.

Update 3: If it comes up with the error and it's still uploading I can click manual update and it try's again and send the upload data but if it finished uploading and comes up with error (on last update) the manual update button is greyed out so I loose the upload data.

I hope this all makes sense and someone can help me out. Thanks for any help.

Lucius
09.01.15, 22:00
@skyggen : I think it's the tracker fault not RM+'s ,maybe they make some updates that doesn't fit to the protocol, but keep your eye on this situation and let me up to it too ;)
Good job dude :top:

skyggen
10.01.15, 07:09
@skyggen : I think it's the tracker fault not RM+'s ,maybe they make some updates that doesn't fit to the protocol, but keep your eye on this situation and let me up to it too ;)
Good job dude :top:

I've been trying different sites and I think I figure out the problem I don't know if it's RM+ or Tracker either way found a fix for now.

I download a torrent using SSL tracker (because of ISP) and every thing works fine and has been for a while. So I thought what if it that. Now when I load a torrent into RM+ I change the Tracker URL from the SSL one to the None-SSL and start uploading and it working fine just as before no errors and has been running for hours tried it on multiple torrent as well.

It's a bit of a pain keep changing tracker of every torrent I load into RM+ but I don't want to disable SSL for when I'm downloading so this will have to do for now.

Thanks for reply and I hope SSL gets sort on tracker or RM+ , I'm going to stick to using RM+ and not go back to RM even though there no problem because this one being updated and I was using one from 2010 lol.

skyggen
14.01.15, 10:08
I've come across another problem, I've uploaded about 35 torrent or something using non-ssl so I don't get a error but every once in a while (happens 5 time so far) I get this message.

An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host

which messes up my upload, I'm not 100% sure I didn't do something wrong I don't know what the error means could someone explain why it would pop up every once in a while?

I will let you know or update my post if it happens again.

mmmmm
15.01.15, 15:34
@ skyggen

Does that problem repeated with your Bit-torrent client ?
For example load a torrent for real download then what it's status ?

cytomax
22.01.15, 08:37
Please Memory Reader Not Working On Client (uTorrent_3.3.2_Build_30446.client)
and we need to update to 3.4.x Please .

mmmmm
30.01.15, 01:01
Again utorrent client for RM but before use it you must do this :

Go to utorrent preferences -> advanced -> and set "bt.randomize_peer_id" to false

Memory reader work perfect :top:

Looking for the update because of Kasper-sky.

mmmmm
31.01.15, 18:04
uTorrent_3.4.2_build_38429

Read this before use it [Ratio Tool] mRatio 5.2 - Page 36 (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f46/mratio-5-2-a-31194-post324910/#post324910)

Lucius
31.01.15, 23:10
Looking for the update because of Kasper-sky.

Do you mean that your antivirus catches RM+ as a virus ?

mmmmm
31.01.15, 23:50
Do you mean that your antivirus catches RM+ as a virus ?

kaspersky remove it immediately

UDS:DangerousObject.Multi.Generic

skyggen
03.02.15, 09:15
@ skyggen

Does that problem repeated with your Bit-torrent client ?
For example load a torrent for real download then what it's status ?

Not that I'm aware of I didn't have any problem downloading the torrent using my BT Client (uTorrent) but I'm still getting

An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host

on the odd torrent file using Non-SSL, I've uploaded many torrents since last time posting a message and this is first one. I don't know if it something to do with torrent or not. The private tracker site was down for a while but now it back on line. Could it been that there having problem and it went offline and came back one while it was uploading? Also there site every so often when refreshing lately is getting bad gateway error. So I'm thinking it them not me or the software.

I left torrent upload all night because it 50GB in size and check it this morning and it only uploaded 10GB and then stopped with above error.

Thanks for any help.

Lucius
06.02.15, 11:40
Not that I'm aware of I didn't have any problem downloading the torrent using my BT Client (uTorrent) but I'm still getting

on the odd torrent file using Non-SSL, I've uploaded many torrents since last time posting a message and this is first one. I don't know if it something to do with torrent or not. The private tracker site was down for a while but now it back on line. Could it been that there having problem and it went offline and came back one while it was uploading? Also there site every so often when refreshing lately is getting bad gateway error. So I'm thinking it them not me or the software.

I left torrent upload all night because it 50GB in size and check it this morning and it only uploaded 10GB and then stopped with above error.

Thanks for any help.

I think I know which tracker you are taking about and if i am right about my guess so the site was up but the tracker had a lot of trouble .. I faced this either while seeding some torrents.
Just open rm later and start the process again to upload all the difference between the client and the tracker.

mmmmm
14.02.15, 18:41
uTorrent_3.4.2_build_38656.client
Read this before use it [Ratio Tool] mRatio 5.2 - Page 36 (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f46/mratio-5-2-a-31194-post324910/#post324910)

Password
uTorrent_3.4.2_build_38656.RM+client

HypedKidz
17.02.15, 11:01
Hey i got a problem, ive used this tool and set the speed at 300-350kb/s but when i did it for maybe an hour the site picked up ive uploaded at 23mb/s is there something im doing wrong?

PaLmeTTo
04.03.15, 15:58
we need client 3..4.2 38913

mmmmm
04.03.15, 23:25
uTorrent_3.4.2_build_38758.client
uTorrent_3.4.2_build_38913.client

uTorrent_3.4.2_builds_38758&38913 RM+~Client

Shadows
12.03.15, 14:56
Hey guys, can someone please make an updated client file for Deluge v1.3.11?
I know it's not as popular as uTorrent but it's a great client.

mmmmm
12.03.15, 16:59
Deluge_1.3.11

Note:
Deluge change key per torrent (Don't know what this means / or how to fit this then use mR, Its fit that auto)

Based ! on * announces - by ~ emanuelx.

mogandino
14.03.15, 01:57
Guys, any chance for rtorrent 0.9.4/0.13.4 client? Thanks in advance.

mmmmm
14.03.15, 11:48
Guys, any chance for rtorrent 0.9.4/0.13.4 client? Thanks in advance.

Send me some announces and I'll do , Check my signature for how to do .

mogandino1
15.03.15, 19:44
Send me some announces and I'll do , Check my signature for how to do .

Zippyshare.com (http://www63.zippyshare.com/v/elrBnqkW/file.html)

There you go, sir. I've hidden some data like passkey, port etc. (don't really care about them besides testing but can't pm you so have to go public). Make notice I'm using precompiled binaries which do not require ​Cygwin and can be found here in download section rTorrentOnWindows (http://rtwi.jmk.hu/wiki/rTorrentOnWindows) (don't know does it make a big diffrence but so far I was unable to use memory reader - search failed).

HellSoul
19.03.15, 13:38
When I start it it's just updating and not showing anything else. Why is that?

mmmmm
19.03.15, 18:27
rTorrent_0.9.4-0.13.4.client

rtorrent change key per torrent , (according to your announces)
rtorrent change peer-id per start , (according to your announces)
So i recommend mR for you , its do that auto .

@ mogandino1
I don't know how i missed your post but i have some trouble lately browsing SBI ,
I don't know about memory fail , some one else using rtorrent can help you.

mogandino1 - announces

fataka
22.03.15, 01:14
how can i show hidden password?

anon
22.03.15, 02:53
how can i show hidden password?

Spoiler alert: the archive is not passworded.

mmmmm
24.03.15, 19:30
uTorrent_3.4.2_build_39586.client

*** hidden content ***

mmmmm
29.03.15, 15:42
uTorrent 3.4.2 build 39744

Read this and apply before use it [Ratio Tool] mRatio 5.2 - Page 36 (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f46/mratio-5-2-a-31194-post324910/#post324910)

Fix disk over load

mmmmm
08.04.15, 23:42
utorrent 3.4.3 build 39944

!Z2sC6vFpRz?M$Bssd+#M-5zX23THft!@6GjV@qW7$UY@

mmmmm
28.04.15, 23:58
uTorrent 3.4.3 build 40208 RM+ client file ,

ArG!6PuGV4Thmq4ru9=HE8gW4#m@PNLF$4&a^MC$HkM8BsM

mmmmm
09.05.15, 23:17
uTorrent 3.4.3 build 40298

Read this and apply before use it [Ratio Tool] mRatio 5.2 - Page 36 (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f46/mratio-5-2-a-31194-post324910/#post324910)

-t3pXmCtVTJU9=@TDyvRVqvXk#MYwv+rKeU4v3P_g+DD8trb

mmmmm
16.05.15, 16:51
rTorrent_0.9.4-0.13.4.client

rtorrent change key per torrent , (according to your announces)
rtorrent change peer-id per start , (according to your announces)
So i recommend mR for you , its do that auto .

I got an other announces from Lucius prove :

rtorrent gives each torrent a unique key ,and not changeable ,So

Don't use that client it's detectable .

Lucius
16.05.15, 18:19
I got an other announces from Lucius prove :

rtorrent gives each torrent a unique key ,and not changeable ,So

Don't use that client it's detectable .

I see that we stop support rTorrent in cheating tools, I think no one uses rTorrent locally , most of the users use it because of seedbox requirement and I don't know why he/she is cheating while he has a seedbox!.
Anyway, that's my opinion.

anon
16.05.15, 19:10
I think no one uses rTorrent locally

What about Linux users? Don't many of them use it (with or without a GUI)?

Lucius
16.05.15, 21:21

rTorrent is not a specific client for Linux users , they have so many "great" alternatives like Transmission, Vuze , qBittorrent and even uTorrent can run using wine.
But my point of view is, who is the user that "has" to and has no other option (Seedbox pre-configurations) but rTorrent ?
this user definitely will be a seedbox user.

mmmmm
16.05.15, 21:23

What advantages for rtorrent than Transmission (why users prefer rtorrent than Transmission) ?

Lucius
16.05.15, 21:30
What advantages for rtorrent than Transmission (why users prefer rtorrent than Transmission) ?

It's not about advantages. It's about commitments.
Most of the seedboxes come pre-configured with rTorrent (some with Deluge .. etc), but rTorrent is famous for being a seedbox only client.
It's damn ugly and complicated to use it without a WebUI (seedbox's front-end)

anon
16.05.15, 21:55

I only have a vague idea. That's why I asked :wgrin:

mmmmm
17.05.15, 16:48
I only have a vague idea. That's why I asked :wgrin:
The same here so i asked too :top: , but it seems Lucius have the answer :top:

Instab
18.05.15, 02:06
rtorrent is fast and small. from the beginning it was designed for server use and high speeds. it never had a gui nor any other bells and whistles the typical desktop user is looking for. it's a torrent client and that's exactly what it does.
it further can be remote controlled via xmlrpc/scgi which makes it very open for any kind of third-party or custom additions. therefore it can be included in automated setups or any other kind of use that requires some automation.

in both regards it's far ahead of the competition hence still the #1 choice for any sort of more advanced setup.

PaLmeTTo
01.08.15, 17:59
we need Ratio Master Plus 1.0 utorrent 3.4.3 build 40760 client

Lucius
01.08.15, 19:11
we need Ratio Master Plus 1.0 utorrent 3.4.3 build 40760 client

First of all this version rm+ 1.0 is out dated it's better to use this:
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=32250

Your desired client is at:
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=32250index8.html#post32940 3