PDA

View Full Version : Cheating on Torrentshack

challenger15
22.04.14, 12:41
Since there isn't a thread for this tracker, I figured I'll open one. Any previous experience of cheating here? If so at what speeds and which tool?

---------- Post Merged at 18:41 ---------- Previous Post was at 17:36 ----------

I am currently testing out methods to cheat on all new threads I have made here, and will provide an update in a few days (once I'm sure the banhammer wouldn't be coming down).

Jordan
23.04.14, 08:22
Its a ratio free tracker with no HnR policy. What is the point in cheating there?

challenger15
23.04.14, 10:56
Simple. For the same reason people cheat on other ratioless trackers. To aid progression in the userclass system.

Jordan
24.04.14, 07:14
Is there any benefit in a higher user class in TSH like you have in sites like PTP and What where you can get invites to other trackers?

challenger15
24.04.14, 19:09
I wouldn't know since I haven't achieved such a class yet (recently joined). Anyway, I wish to inform everyone that cheating here works flawlessly with WM (speeds up to 10MBps) and without WM (speeds up to 1 MBps). Note that cheating was done on the newest torrents with lots of leechers and some older torrents with partial seeders. Higher speeds can be tested out at your own risk. All tests were done using mRatio 5.2. Its been more than a week and I haven't been banned.

Damnsel
25.04.14, 16:04
Is there any benefit in a higher user class in TSH like you have in sites like PTP and What where you can get invites to other trackers?

Some people offer invites only to Family Members and above, which i believe is 500GB OR 250 forum posts.

As far as cheating experiences go, Flashing works, in order of TBs. (Speaking from personal experience). They claim their records are purged after every 24hrs, so you wouldnt have to worry about that sticking out in any hidden daily Data transaction log like some other gz based trackers.