+ Ratio Tool
+ Fixed bug preventing Vuze plugin downloads
+ Synced with latest Shu Mod
+ (Upload Multiplier) Show as seeder
+ (SBI-Hack Torrentview) Scrollbars added
+ Use Swarm Peers fixed
+ Updated core to Vuze 5.3.0.1_B01

Vuze Change Log:
Vuze Change Log (http://svn.vuze.com/public/client/trunk/azureus2/src/ChangeLog.txt)

Installation:
1. Download and install Vuze (if this is a Beta/CVS update, download the latest NON BETA release) (Vuze : Java BitTorrent Client - Download (http://azureus.sourceforge.net/download.php)).
2. BACK UP YOUR TORRENT LIST! IT IS LIKELY YOU WILL LOSE IT!
3. Optional: If you want to make a backup of your old Vuze version. Go to the install directory and rename Azureus2.jar to Azureus2.jar.bak
4. Extract the files using WinRAR (WinRAR archiver, a powerful tool to process RAR and ZIP files (http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm)) or equivalent to %PROGRAMFILES%\Vuze (C:\Program Files\Vuze) and overwrite ALL files.
5. Run Vuze and Enjoy!
NOTE: For other operating systems simply replace the Azureus2.jar. For 64-bit, portable, and Vuze Plus support read the README in the appropriate package.

Troubleshooting:
Before posting problems please make sure:
1. You have updated Java Runtime Environment (JRE) to version 6 (Java SE Downloads (http://java.sun.com/javase/downloads/index.jsp)).
2. You have removed the Vuze folder in %PROGRAMFILES% (C:\Program Files\Vuze).
3. You have removed the Vuze folder in %APPDATA% (The folder may be hidden).
C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Application Data\Vuze for XP
C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Vuze for Vista
4. Reinstalled Vuze using the package from Vuze : Java BitTorrent Client - Download (http://azureus.sourceforge.net/download.php)
5. Re-applied the hack from the downloaded archives.

Warning: Performing steps 2 and 3 will wipe your torrent list and Vuze settings.

Enjoy!

Rebound
11.02.14, 13:39
Thank you DDJ for the update. Note that the 5.3.0.1 B01 build contains the same as the 5.3.0.0 stable.

asim75
14.02.14, 18:33
Thanks.
Requesting "sequential download" option again.

There is some unofficial patches about it. (this (http://patraulea.com/azureus-ordered-download.patch/) for example.)

The only client i know which officially supports sequential download is qbittorrent and it works so good.

ghostfucker
16.02.14, 02:04
https://www.vuze.com/features/playnow
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=31122

asim75
16.02.14, 13:12
Is this an answer to my request ? Because this is not what i asked for (vuze plus). There is already a patch for that feature.

ghostfucker
16.02.14, 17:54
yeah and it's built-in in vuze plus, which is already available on sbi...

Rebound
16.02.14, 17:59
This feature is only for members+ available.

ghostfucker
16.02.14, 18:07
oh my fault. well, then someone could ask ddj if he could add the linked patch into his repository ;)

Sazzy
18.02.14, 08:07
This feature is only for members+ available.

As a member, I'm a bit surprised I can't seem to open the link :confused:

Lucius
18.02.14, 12:47
@sazzy : works here like charm.

Rebound
18.02.14, 15:41
As a member, I'm a bit surprised I can't seem to open the link :confused:

I'm not involved with your member status. I'll check that.

Because of your reduced activity, we revoked your member group permissions. It was a bug that the title was still displayed on your profile. Sorry about that.

Sazzy
18.02.14, 20:21
I'm not involved with your member status. I'll check that.

Because of your reduced activity, we revoked your member group permissions. It was a bug that the title was still displayed on your profile. Sorry about that.

Fair enough, figured as much. Try sending out a post about it though when you revoke someone's rights so at least people know.
I don't understand why other people with the same activity as me from back in the day haven't had their stuff revoked, but ok.

anon
19.02.14, 03:45
Fair enough, figured as much. Try sending out a post about it though when you revoke someone's rights so at least people know.

Rebound is actually mistaken, he didn't remove your privileges, our super-duper inactivity script did. And now it's my turn to roll the dice :w00t: ...which we use, uh, for completely unrelated purposes, of course.

I don't understand why other people with the same activity as me from back in the day haven't had their stuff revoked, but ok.

Don't worry, stick around and you'll get it back. They did.

ghostfucker
22.02.14, 01:52
<-- votes for a permanent member status for some users :)

anon
22.02.14, 06:36
permanent member status

"Permamember"? :01:

With that said, if anyone has some uber trip or high workload and won't be able to post here for a long time, PM a moderator beforehand and we can work something out.

asim75
26.02.14, 01:01
oh my fault. well, then someone could ask ddj if he could add the linked patch into his repository ;)

Still no answer from him.
@DigitalDJ,
What do you think about my request ?

Rebound
26.02.14, 14:35
We won't publish these features, because it's against german law.

ghostfucker
26.02.14, 19:38
no, he's don't talking about the plus features, but the patches for sequential downloading...

well, i guess i'm the one^^

asim75
26.02.14, 19:41
//posted same time with ghostfucker. Thanks for clarification.

Rebound
26.02.14, 19:48
Ah ok. My mistake. I didn't read the posts before correctly.

jbesclapez
27.02.14, 09:15
Hi Guys and thanks for this work.

Have you tried using AZCRON with it? Because on my PC, AZCRON (and i tried other speed sheduler) is not working??

ghostfucker
27.02.14, 17:06
here you go: sequential downloading with vem.

keep in mind that i haven't tested neither the patches itself nor the merged result!
therefore, please provide us with some feedback whether everything is (still) working fine.
(hit and run could be misinterpreted as a critical problem, and may lead to a rollback rather than an official release :tongue:).

//btw: all hail goes to ddj and the source site patraulea.com.

asim75
27.02.14, 21:22
@ghostfucker,
Thanks !
Hit and run is not the case IMHO because there is already some settings about stopping or removing torrent files after finishing them.

Looks like it's working fine on my system(i am on GNU/Linux). Thanks again.

anon
27.02.14, 22:05
Hit and run is not the case IMHO because there is already some settings about stopping or removing torrent files after finishing them.

That's not what he was talking about. :happy:

Hunter1987
27.03.14, 19:38
I cannot use the Ratio Tool option as whenever I try it my torrents dhow finished and starts fake uploading. I don't know how to work with this mod so Please anyone could explain me?

Zillion
27.03.14, 21:38
whenever I try it my torrents dhow finished and starts fake uploading.

Check if you put 100% in the finished box in ratio tool options. If it is 100%, change it to 0% to start as leecher.

Hunter1987
28.03.14, 05:57
Check if you put 100% in the finished box in ratio tool options. If it is 100%, change it to 0% to start as leecher.

Nope, nothing works. As soon as I check Ratio Tool my download shows finished and it's in the 'New' list and If I uncheck it then the downloads show in the 'Downloading' list.Also Finished is always at 0% so it's not the problem.

ghostfucker
28.03.14, 20:32
ratio tool = fake report without downloading the torrent for real (ratio master/mratio equivalent)
fake report to tracker systems = fake report after/while downloading the torrent

Hunter1987
29.03.14, 07:58
ratio tool = fake report without downloading the torrent for real (ratio master/mratio equivalent)
fake report to tracker systems = fake report after/while downloading the torrent

Can you teach me how to use these settings as I am unable to use them properly?

RUBBER
15.04.14, 15:58
I was trying to select utorrent and does not appear any ideias ?

http://i.imgur.com/nQ7O49G.png

Sazzy
15.04.14, 18:59

Try clicking "Azureus" instead of the version?

alpacino
15.04.14, 23:39
What about the drop down list just a bit to the left? What does it say?

Lucius
16.04.14, 17:23

Be sure to make utorrent clients own folder.

Can you tell us you clients file structure ?

Zillion
24.04.14, 22:52
Requesting client file for Azureus/Vuze 4.8.0.0 to spoof in VEM.

Lucius
25.04.14, 19:58
Requesting client file for Azureus/Vuze 4.8.0.0 to spoof in VEM.

here is what you have asked for ;)

MotherOfNature
03.05.14, 17:21
Meh, I just got banned from TorrentLeech with the settings I've been using for over 1.5 years...

alpacino
04.05.14, 07:27
Maybe you overlooked something? Over cheated some obvious torrent perhaps? You'd be a very bad lucky guy if they hand picked you, since the user base is large. Have you tried to ask them the reason over their irc channels?

bounab21
13.05.14, 03:52
hello to all or I can download the latest version of Vuze Extreme Mod to cheat on torrent site and increase my ratio and can you explain to me how to configure picture Vuze Extreme Mod

Zillion
13.05.14, 19:09
hello to all or I can download the latest version of Vuze Extreme Mod to cheat on torrent site and increase my ratio and can you explain to me how to configure picture Vuze Extreme Mod

It is difficult to explain each and every setting in one post. Go through the tutorial first so that you can get a general idea of settings. If confusion persists, you can ask. Here is the link for tutorial
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=13781

kg27
15.05.14, 08:07
My first install on Win64. Un-modded version works. Modded Vuze process start and stops seconds later- no program window appears.
Installed latest Vuze. Updater up dated 2 plug-ins. Installed latest java64. Replaced SWT. Replaced Azureus.exe and AzureusUpdater.exe Copied all files from VPEM_5301-01.zip.
What am I missing?
By the way, I am trying Vuze to evade the download police.

alpacino
15.05.14, 13:47
Even though you are on win64, you don't necessarily have to use Vuze/VEM 64 bit versions. I'd recommend you try the normal 32 bit versions along with java 32 bits as well.

kg27
17.05.14, 20:48
Thanks- keeping it simple, 32-bit, as you suggested, worked well.
I've been using utorrent (private) and userenity (public). My goal is to not get copyright infringement notices.
For my goal do I only need these two options turned on in VPEM?? no upload and don't send completed
Hopefully the copyright holders will not start policing the private trackers so I will have no need to cheat.
What does this mean in your info?? "P2P Client: none, just the toolz"
What do you use?? What do you recommend I use??

ghostfucker
18.05.14, 02:00
you'll just need the no upload option. but you could get caught for downloading (depending on your country).

alpacino
18.05.14, 07:59
What does this mean in your info?? "P2P Client: none, just the toolz"

That was just a small joke on my profile settings, along with my location, not to be taken seriously. :biggrin:
Regarding the Copyright infringement Notices, if you can't afford to receive them, then you shouldn't be downloading copyrighted material. I'm not trying to lecture you, it's just a small guideline.

Sazzy
18.05.14, 17:04
That was just a small joke on my profile settings, along with my location, not to be taken seriously. :biggrin:
Regarding the Copyright infringement Notices, if you can't afford to receive them, then you shouldn't be downloading copyrighted material. I'm not trying to lecture you, it's just a small guideline.

Some countries allow you to download legally if you don't upload. (or at least only punish if you upload and disregard the actual downloading).

Still probably good advice to avoid it completely if you're scared of it.. But I guess turning on "no upload" is the next best thing in that case.

ghostfucker
18.05.14, 19:38
(or at least only punish if you upload and disregard the actual downloading).
to the point...

private tracker + no upload is actually pretty save.

w1ck3d
27.05.14, 22:50
Could someone verify if I created this uTorrent 3.4.1 client file right? I'm really not confident in making these and think I may have goofed it up. Thanks.

Lucius
30.05.14, 17:30
Could someone verify if I created this uTorrent 3.4.1 client file right? I'm really not confident in making these and think I may have goofed it up. Thanks.

It's better to stay away from spoofing new uT's clients 3.4.x until GF says it is save to do (until preparing VEM to).

GhostCode
07.07.14, 07:11
I am in some sort of loop and i cannot figure out why it's doing what's it doing?

ok so after updating the client to latest version i could download at normal speeds without any issues. but after updating with new vuze extreme Mod it does-not let me download or downloads really really slow...all my settings are same as they have always been...any guidance will help...

and yes i have done fresh install after following trouble help in main

saebrtooth
07.07.14, 14:06
If you have followed the steps in the 1st post then it should work per normal
However, u mentioned that u did a fresh install, did u mean VEM? As in getting rid of previous installs, reinstalling Vuze, then making it portable using VEM, then rehasing torrents?
If yes to the above then there should be no reason for the slow speed ur experiencing. It would be some other reason.

GhostCode
07.07.14, 16:21
If you have followed the steps in the 1st post then it should work per normal
However, u mentioned that u did a fresh install, did u mean VEM? As in getting rid of previous installs, reinstalling Vuze, then making it portable using VEM, then rehasing torrents?
If yes to the above then there should be no reason for the slow speed ur experiencing. It would be some other reason.

No i uninstall vuze as well as VEM....did cc cleaner sweep and followed steps for fresh install...when i ran a torrent without installing VEM it shows speeds fine but as soon as i put vem files in folder and re-download same torrent it dose not start or goes very slow!

Lucius
07.07.14, 20:17
No i uninstall vuze as well as VEM....did cc cleaner sweep and followed steps for fresh install...when i ran a torrent without installing VEM it shows speeds fine but as soon as i put vem files in folder and re-download same torrent it dose not start or goes very slow!

Give as a screenshot of VEM settings if it's ok with you.

GhostCode
08.07.14, 03:57
Give as a screenshot of VEM settings if it's ok with you.

there u go! also i dont know if this helps but when i did frest install of VEM and Vuze it downloded fine for like 15 minutes like 2 gb and then when i stopped and started adding more torrents it stops...

i am gonna attach torrent photo also! that shows seeds but just wont start!

and this same torrents are working fine in u torrent...

i am baffled! here is ss!

anon
08.07.14, 06:04
"Show you as a seeder" is to blame.

saebrtooth
08.07.14, 11:39
Ah sometimes the simplest method is always the best.

So how did the seeder option get in there if nothing was changed?
"all my settings are same"

GhostCode
08.07.14, 15:48
unchecked but still no dl.!

Rebound
08.07.14, 16:14
I guess it's because Vuze isn't allowed on IPT. Enable the perfect spoof and try BitTornado 0.3.18 (restart after settings change of course). For the future it's better to create an own client file (prefered uTorrent).

GhostCode
08.07.14, 16:18
I guess it's because Vuze isn't allowed on IPT. Enable the perfect spoof and try BitTornado 0.3.18 (restart after settings change of course). For the future it's better to create an own client file (prefered uTorrent).
i tried with utorrent and ipt and still no luck and i tried using vuze on TD As well as utorrnet on TD...NO love!

anon
08.07.14, 16:42
You probably turned it off in the global settings. Stop your torrents, double-click each one, and do it there too.

GhostCode
08.07.14, 23:05
anon i have used that setting from long time...always worked up until now...so what changed?

anon
09.07.14, 08:29
Nothing. You likely had at least some leechers you could connect to in those past torrents, while these have none.

eragooo
11.07.14, 13:44
Hello, I tried to install this mod on Mac OS, but I can't use perfect spoof - it's greyed out. Any tips?

saebrtooth
14.07.14, 07:36
@GhostCode hav u tried download at other sites such as TPB with any success using the same settings? (but dont enable seeder, if downloading).

eragooo
15.07.14, 12:25
Could someone help me with .client file for Transmission 2.84 or Mac utorrent 1.8.4 build 30291?

eragooo
16.07.14, 14:03
Sorry for post under the post, but I made clean instalation and still have a problem.
Any idea why perfect spoof is not working on Mac Os?

GhostCode
21.07.14, 04:44
I need help making Client file as well any guides i should follow? and is there a way to test it to make sure it's working correctly?

Lucius
21.07.14, 10:36
I need help making Client file as well any guides i should follow? and is there a way to test it to make sure it's working correctly?

Just start and if something encountered you, just ask
You can test the announce using smartsniff, and for the client emulation you can seed a local torrent.
The documentation in the compressed file in the first post has everything you want to know.

GhostCode
22.07.14, 00:53
um what's the first step :) hehe
Just start and if something encountered you, just ask
You can test the announce using smartsniff, and for the client emulation you can seed a local torrent.
The documentation in the compressed file in the first post has everything you want to know.

Lucius
22.07.14, 02:46
um what's the first step :) hehe

As i told you, read 'ps documentation' is a perfect start.

D3TR1TUs
22.07.14, 04:23
Running VEM on linux mint i386, and perfect spoof isn't working. Same error with openjdk-7 or jre-7:

[alert] Alert:3:Spoof deactivated: Something gone wrong, please report this to SBI.
DEBUG::Tue Jul 22 02:19:09 WEST 2014::ghostfucker.spoof.PerfectSpoof::createClient ::51:
java.lang.NullPointerException
at ghostfucker.spoof.client.PSClient.init(PSClient.ja va:94)
at ghostfucker.spoof.PerfectSpoof.createClient(Perfec tSpoof.java:46)
at ghostfucker.spoof.PerfectSpoof.<clinit>(PerfectSpoof.java:24)
at com.aelitis.azureus.core.peermanager.messaging.bit torrent.BTHandshake.<clinit>(BTHandshake.java:38)
at com.aelitis.azureus.core.peermanager.messaging.bit torrent.BTMessageFactory.init(BTMessageFactory.jav a:54)
at com.aelitis.azureus.core.peermanager.messaging.Mes sageManager.initialize(MessageManager.java:61)
at com.aelitis.azureus.core.peermanager.PeerManager.i nit(PeerManager.java:244)
at com.aelitis.azureus.core.peermanager.PeerManager.<init>(PeerManager.java:175)
at com.aelitis.azureus.core.peermanager.PeerManager.<clinit>(PeerManager.java:64)
at com.aelitis.azureus.core.impl.AzureusCoreImpl.<init>(AzureusCoreImpl.java:294)
at com.aelitis.azureus.core.impl.AzureusCoreImpl.crea te(AzureusCoreImpl.java:148)
at com.aelitis.azureus.core.AzureusCoreFactory.create (AzureusCoreFactory.java:46)
at org.gudy.azureus2.ui.swt.Main.<init>(Main.java:110)
at org.gudy.azureus2.ui.swt.Main.main(Main.java:325)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Nativ e Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknow n Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Un known Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
at com.aelitis.azureus.launcher.MainExecutor$1.run(Ma inExecutor.java:37)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

ghostfucker
22.07.14, 09:07
just some sick java stuff and not my fault :P

at first you should check which java is/was used (java -version).

then you could give some more information (but i won't/can't fix anything anyway ;-).
fresh install? at which point did this happened? does it happen with custom id (from file) disabled?
how did you run vuze? which scripts...? what does java -jar Azureus2.jar?
full error log could also be interesting: vuze_start_script > willshowalotmore.txt

btw: custom id's are optional...yes, even for utorrent.

D3TR1TUs
22.07.14, 13:08

at first you should check which java is/was used (java -version).

then you could give some more information (but i won't/can't fix anything anyway ;-).
fresh install? at which point did this happened? does it happen with custom id (from file) disabled?
how did you run vuze? which scripts...? what does java -jar Azureus2.jar?
full error log could also be interesting: vuze_start_script > willshowalotmore.txt

btw: custom id's are optional...yes, even for utorrent.

The problem was an old client file I made some time ago. It worked well for 4.7.12, and that's what threw me off. Any idea what might be causing the problem?

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<client>
<protocol type="ltep">
<clientName ltep="Deluge 1.3.5" />
<reservedBytes>0x00|0x00|0x00|0x00|0x00|0x18|0x00|0x05</reservedBytes>
</protocol>
<peerId type="custom" preFix="-DE1350-" length="20" isGlobal="true">
<charSet>-_.!~*()0123456789ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZabcdefg hijklmnopqrstuvwxyz</charSet>
</peerId>
<key type="hex" length="8" isGlobal="true">
<charSet>0123456789abcdef</charSet>
</key>
<announce protocol="HTTP/1.0">
<infoHash isLowerCase="true" exceptions="-_.!~*()" />
<query staticNumwant="200" ipType="-1" ipMode="-1" ipFallBack="0">
<param>[info_hash]</param>
<param>[peer_id]</param>
<param>[port]</param>
<param>[uploaded]</param>
<param>[downloaded]</param>
<param>[left]</param>
<param>[corrupt]</param>
<param>&amp;redundant=0</param>
<param>[compact]</param>
<param>[numwant]</param>
<param>[key]</param>
<param>[no_peer_id]</param>
<param>{supportcrypto}</param>
<param>{event}</param>
</query>
<header>
<field>Host: {host}:{port}</field>
<field>User-Agent: Deluge 1.3.5</field>
<field>Accept-Encoding: gzip</field>
<field>Connection: Close</field>
</header>
</announce>
<scrape isDisabled="true" />
</client>

tabs don't show but are there

Obamu
22.07.14, 19:23

keep in mind that i haven't tested neither the patches itself nor the merged result!
therefore, please provide us with some feedback whether everything is (still) working fine.
(hit and run could be misinterpreted as a critical problem, and may lead to a rollback rather than an official release :tongue:).

Can u post a clear and precise instructions on how to make this work?

Even the instructions from his site maybe simple but not clear:
"To install, download the compiled .jar below and replace it in your Azureus directory.

The patch is just one line, that will put more priority on the first pieces, if you select Download pieces in order from Tools→Options→Transfer. With this disabled, downloading happens normally.

Be sure to rename the .jar file to Azureus2.jar after downloading.

If Azureus asks to upgrade to a new version, you should either check this page for a matching .jar (and send me a mail to compile one if I haven’t already), or not upgrade to the new version.

Here is how the download progresses using the patch:"

The 1st sentence is real easy, The one in bold that option is not even there,

Did anyone really tried this and not assuming? I think everyone is just using the sb-innovation hacked video player by themselves, so us busy working much are left out, so we are grateful for this angelic guy giving sequential patch, from my understanding paste it in Vuze folder and replace Azureus2.jar w/c I saw, so it should be working.

Note thou I installed VEM 1st then this patch.

ghostfucker
22.07.14, 21:02
the big mouth has spoken ^^
i guess it happens because of an old bug (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f59/tutorial-about-vuze-extreme-mod-all-settings-explained-13781/index28.html#post318436) i never fixed, which invalidates the client files and then bypasses the validation.
not sure though, some weird stuff is going on there -.-

before you do anything, please go to the vuze config folder and open the azureus.config file with any editor (in linux the location should be '~/.azureus/azureus.config').
search for folowing keys and tell me whats's written right after:
- PSisActivei?
- PSisCidi?
- PSisCidFromFilei?
- PScidXX:??????????
- and did you enter anything into the customid.property file?

to your client file:

=> ps_docs: peerId type="custom" will force a custom id (field in the gui or clientfiles/customid.properies if "Read from file" is ticked). peerId type="custom" will also ignore the charset you specified since it won't generate any id's.

e.g. this configuration will require a custom entered peer id:

<peerId type="custom" preFix="-DE1350-" length="20" isGlobal="true" />
<key ...

=> ps_docs: <charSet></charSet> custom charset for random peer ids, which means <peerId type=hex" ...><charSet>ABCDEF</charSet></peerId> will generate id's like %AE%FB%CD...

e.g. this configuration will generate random alphanumeric peer id's which also could contain one of these: -_.!~*()

<peerId type="custom" preFix="-DE1350-" length="20" isGlobal="true">
<charSet>-_.!~*()0123456789ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZabcdefg hijklmnopqrstuvwxyz</charSet>
</peerId>
<key ...

@obamu, the patch is already merged into the jar attached to post #22 and was confirmed working.
just select "Download pieces in order" from "Tools→Options→Transfer" and it will be enabled...
btw: overwriting Azureus2.jar with others (not from sbi) will remove the extreme mod ;)

//gf's support is exhausted for the next two months ;-)

D3TR1TUs
23.07.14, 01:40
12:PSclientName6:Deluge
15:PSclientVersion17:delugefinal_1.3.5
10:PSisActivei0e
7:PSisCidi0e
15:PSisCidFromFilei1e
no other keys with PS

customid.properties file was the default, forgot to copy over the file from my previous install

Thanks for explaining the custom peer id. Just to be clear, I want to random alphanumeric peer ids, including -_.!~*(), and optionally read from file, so I'd use:

<peerId type="anum" preFix="-DE1350-" length="20" isGlobal="true">
</peerId>
<key ...

After editing customId.properties so the default values matched the lenght in the client file, and enabling "read from file", I got this:

hostfucker.spoof.client.Validator$ValidationExcept ion: Cannot read file: CustomID.properties
at ghostfucker.spoof.client.Validator.validateCustomI d(Validator.java:200)
at ghostfucker.spoof.client.Validator.validateClient( Validator.java:63)
at ghostfucker.spoof.client.Validator.run(Validator.j ava:34)
at ghostfucker.spoof.PerfectSpoof.createClient(Perfec tSpoof.java:44)
at ghostfucker.spoof.PerfectSpoof.<clinit>(PerfectSpoof.java:24)
at com.aelitis.azureus.core.peermanager.messaging.bit torrent.BTHandshake.<clinit>(BTHandshake.java:38)
at com.aelitis.azureus.core.peermanager.messaging.bit torrent.BTMessageFactory.init(BTMessageFactory.jav a:54)
at com.aelitis.azureus.core.peermanager.messaging.Mes sageManager.initialize(MessageManager.java:61)
at com.aelitis.azureus.core.peermanager.PeerManager.i nit(PeerManager.java:244)
at com.aelitis.azureus.core.peermanager.PeerManager.<init>(PeerManager.java:175)
at com.aelitis.azureus.core.peermanager.PeerManager.<clinit>(PeerManager.java:64)
at com.aelitis.azureus.core.impl.AzureusCoreImpl.<init>(AzureusCoreImpl.java:294)
at com.aelitis.azureus.core.impl.AzureusCoreImpl.crea te(AzureusCoreImpl.java:148)
at com.aelitis.azureus.core.AzureusCoreFactory.create (AzureusCoreFactory.java:46)
at org.gudy.azureus2.ui.swt.Main.<init>(Main.java:110)
at org.gudy.azureus2.ui.swt.Main.main(Main.java:325)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Nativ e Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknow n Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Un known Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
at com.aelitis.azureus.launcher.MainExecutor$1.run(Ma inExecutor.java:37)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException: clientfiles/CustomId.properties (No such file or directory)
at java.io.FileInputStream.open(Native Method)
at java.io.FileInputStream.<init>(Unknown Source)
at java.io.FileInputStream.<init>(Unknown Source)
at ghostfucker.utils.PropertyReader.<init>(PropertyReader.java:17)
at ghostfucker.spoof.client.Validator.validateCustomI d(Validator.java:198)
... 21 more

So I renamed customId.properties to CustomId.properties, and it works now.
The problem is upper case matters in Linux, but not in Windows.

ghostfucker
23.07.14, 04:35
thanks, found the bug :)
the problem is the known gui-bug combined with peerid type="custom".

Thanks for explaining the custom peer id. Just to be clear, I want to random alphanumeric peer ids, including -_.!~*(), and optionally read from file, so I'd use:

<peerId type="anum" preFix="-DE1350-" length="20" isGlobal="true">
</peerId>

:top:

Obamu
23.07.14, 14:55

Can u post a clear and precise instructions on how to make this work?

Even the instructions from his site maybe simple but not clear:
"To install, download the compiled .jar below and replace it in your Azureus directory.

The patch is just one line, that will put more priority on the first pieces, if you select Download pieces in order from Tools→Options→Transfer. With this disabled, downloading happens normally.

Be sure to rename the .jar file to Azureus2.jar after downloading.

If Azureus asks to upgrade to a new version, you should either check this page for a matching .jar (and send me a mail to compile one if I haven?t already), or not upgrade to the new version.

Here is how the download progresses using the patch:"

The 1st sentence is real easy, The one in bold that option is not even there,

Did anyone really tried this and not assuming? I think everyone is just using the sb-innovation hacked video player by themselves, so us busy working much are left out, so we are grateful for this angelic guy giving sequential patch, from my understanding paste it in Vuze folder and replace Azureus2.jar w/c I saw, so it should be working.

Note thou I installed VEM 1st then this patch.

GhostCode
26.07.14, 02:57
I would like to request client files for following version of U torrent

uTorrent 3.1.2
uTorrent 3.1.3
uTorrent 3.2.x

as well as

Deluge 1.3.x

Thanks

D3TR1TUs
26.07.14, 06:02
I'd already done deluge 1.3.5-6
Been using them for some time, but improvements are welcome

Lucius
26.07.14, 19:06
I would like to request client files for following version of U torrent
uTorrent 3.1.2
uTorrent 3.1.3
uTorrent 3.2.x

Which builds ?! Give me exact build and I will make the clients for you but 3.2.x ?! how can I do it ? :D

GhostCode
27.07.14, 01:40
Which builds ?! Give me exact build and I will make the clients for you but 3.2.x ?! how can I do it ? :D

uTorrent 3.1.2
uTorrent 3.1.3
uTorrent 3.2.1
uTorrent 3.2.2

Lucius
27.07.14, 10:32
uTorrent 3.1.2
uTorrent 3.1.3
uTorrent 3.2.1
uTorrent 3.2.2

Dude, build numbers !
Give me a full version of desired clients

Example:
uT 2.2.1 build 25360

Llorva
28.07.14, 07:08
Can anyone make me a client for 'uTorrent 2.2.1 Build 25302' (aka the last great uTorrent build before it went to sh*t and went commercial)?

I just found out about this mod like 10 minutes ago so apologies if it's somewhere in this thread (or past threads) but I checked the default clients for uTorrent and there's only three of them.

Many many many thanks in advance!

EDIT: Quick Google search and I found this (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f41/vuze-extreme-mod-sb-innovation-4-7-1-3_b03-beta-29356/index3.html#post300905). That is perfectly fine and BIG thanks to Lucius for the client but if anyone has a minute or two to waste, I'd still grab that 25302 build! :biggrin:

EDIT2: Just found out I can open and edit these client files with Notepad and simply change the old values to the ones I want, yay! Now the problem is -- where to test to see if these values do appear on a tracker's peer list without getting banned... maybe Demonoid or TPB? :confused:

EDIT3: Just tested my clientfile on a tracker I don't care about and it works great - http://i.imgur.com/0FdAhqe.png. The version/build/format/spacing/etc. is the same as the other non-modded uTorrent clients in the peer list!

Llorva
28.07.14, 19:59
Can anyone tell me the reserved bytes for Deluge 1.3.7? I know that I can go to the Peers section and look at Handshake Reserved Bytes but all the peers that are connecting to me are using all kinds of torrent clients EXCEPT Deluge! :( Must have tried 30+ different torrents and it's always uTorrent, BitComet, etc. and never Deluge.

Or can someone check if these are correct - http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=31321&page=6#post321522 ? Thanks!

Lucius
29.07.14, 23:24
Just found out I can open and edit these client files with Notepad and simply change the old values to the ones I want,

No no no don't ever do that there is another values to change. Anyway I will do the client and edit this post with it attached then you can compare both. You can sniff the reversed bytes of deluge using smartsniff.

Llorva
30.07.14, 06:24
No no no don't ever do that there is another values to change. Anyway I will do the client and edit this post with it attached then you can compare both. You can sniff the reversed bytes of deluge using smartsniff.

Yeah, lol, I found that out yesterday. Good thing I only tested it on some random tracker. If you have time, I'd appreciate client files for:

* uTorrent 2.2.1 Build 25302
* Deluge 1.3.7

There's already two Deluge client files a few posts above but I'm not sure if it's 100% correct since the guy who posted it wasn't too sure either.

engeloded
30.07.14, 12:54
Hi guys, im new here...
Ive just installed this modded client and i have several questions...
Ive tried using the "Ratio Tool" with several torrents and im having problems.
When trying to get this work with Torrentleech's torrent the upload or download on my profile wont change! the torrent is showed as active in my snatchlist and there are announces but the download/upload remain 0.
When using this option in IPtorrent's torrent its working for some time.
After a while i can see that ive "downloaded" the file in my account but the upload is not as seen on the app (It shows 600MB although ive "uploaded" 4.5GB).

In both cases, of course, the program looks like its working. the Fake Share Ratio, Fake Upload and fake Downloaded fields does change constantly.

Hope you could help,
Thanks in advance!

Lucius
30.07.14, 14:03
Yeah, lol, I found that out yesterday. Good thing I only tested it on some random tracker. If you have time, I'd appreciate client files for:

* uTorrent 2.2.1 Build 25302
* Deluge 1.3.7

There's already two Deluge client files a few posts above but I'm not sure if it's 100% correct since the guy who posted it wasn't too sure either.

Here is your wishes, those two clients -for D3TR1TUs- is up and right :top: so,
Thanks D3TR1TUs for the guided client of deluge ;)

Llorva
30.07.14, 15:51
Sweet... thanks, Lucius! :klatsch_3:

---------- Post Merged at 08:51 ---------- Previous Post was at 08:22 ----------

Just tested these client files on 10 different trackers. The uTorrent one works on every single tracker that I tested. The Deluge client file did *NOT* work on 2 trackers. It just showed "unknown client".

eragooo
31.07.14, 15:20
I asked in other topic, but no one answered - so I ask here:

I'm using Vuze with no upload option and as ghost leech but even that I still have information about uploading something. Why?

http://i.imgur.com/SfRP42D.jpg

Llorva
31.07.14, 15:39
I asked in other topic, but no one answered - so I ask here:

I'm using Vuze with no upload option and as ghost leech but even that I still have information about uploading something. Why?

image (http://i.imgur.com/SfRP42D.jpg)

It's your home connection's upload speed that you're seeing (which you've set at a limit of 18 kB/s). The mod doesn't modify/control your home connection's speed settings...

Unregistered
31.07.14, 19:16
Hi guys, im new here...
Ive just installed this modded client and i have several questions...
Ive tried using the "Ratio Tool" with several torrents and im having problems.
When trying to get this work with Torrentleech's torrent the upload or download on my profile wont change! the torrent is showed as active in my snatchlist and there are announces but the download/upload remain 0.
When using this option in IPtorrent's torrent its working for some time.
After a while i can see that ive "downloaded" the file in my account but the upload is not as seen on the app (It shows 600MB although ive "uploaded" 4.5GB).

In both cases, of course, the program looks like its working. the Fake Share Ratio, Fake Upload and fake Downloaded fields does change constantly.

Hope you could help,
Thanks in advance!

No one has an answer for me? :/

Rebound
01.08.14, 01:18
Show us your settings.

ghostfucker
01.08.14, 01:28
can someone who is on torrentleech confirm this..?

Llorva
01.08.14, 06:31
I want to download a big 65GB file (31 seeders and only 3 leechers [most likely not really leeching at all but are partial seeders]) and I don't want to report my upload or download stats so my ratio remains the same (just joined this new tracker so I have no buffer). Which option would be best in this scenario -- No Reporting or Ghostleech?

I'm thinking either:

a) Use No Reporting and tick Show You As A Leech; or,
b) Use Ghostleech and tick Send Start And Then Stop

The first one might not be safe since I will download the file for several hours and someone might notice that I've been stuck at 0% for 10+ hours.

As for the second one, I'm worried the torrent will still show up in my Snatch list or that a user might notice he has been seeding the torrent for several hours to nobody in the peer list and go WTF.

engeloded
01.08.14, 13:03
Llorva - Ghostleech, with the settings youve mentioned, will get the torrent to your snatchlist. (according to my first experience with that feature, which occurred yesterday :) )

Redbound, here's my settings (hope you meant for these settings):

Now, after ive tested it several times with IPtorrent and Tl ive noticed that the fake upload does work, but very weirdly.
Im fake-uploading 10GB and only about 1GB is counted.

Any suggestions?
Thanks!

Rebound
01.08.14, 13:21
Disable this option and try to use this:

Btw.: I really don't know for what the ratio tool exactly is. :P Ghostfucker have to explain it.

engeloded
01.08.14, 13:56
Thanks, i'll try it.
Thought, i dont really understand what it does.
Can you explain what the option you ticked do?
"Between......per torrent".
Thanks! :)

Rebound
01.08.14, 14:15
You don't have to use this option, it's optional. It prevents you from overfaking (stops fake upload if the entered ratio is reached, for me it stops torrents if my fake ratio is 3.1). :P

engeloded
01.08.14, 14:23
Ohh.. got it. thanks mate. ;)

Lucius
01.08.14, 14:57
RatioTool in VEM is just an embedded mRatio/RM in VEM it gives you the ability to totally fake the whole process.

Llorva
01.08.14, 15:47
Llorva - Ghostleech, with the settings youve mentioned, will get the torrent to your snatchlist. (according to my first experience with that feature, which occurred yesterday :) )

So there is no combination of settings then that will make me completely invisible to the tracker (no upload, no download, no ratio, no snatchlist, no everything)?

ghostfucker
01.08.14, 16:13
ghostleech start&stop is the best you can do.

edit:

Ghostleech, with the settings youve mentioned, will get the torrent to your snatchlist.
ghostleech = no snatchlist and no peerlist entry.
it's basically the same as no report leecher without the peerlist entry while downloading.
even more basically: ghostleech = the most invisible thing you can do (which isn't really safe of course).

Llorva
01.08.14, 17:47
ghostleech start&stop is the best you can do.

edit:

ghostleech = no snatchlist and no peerlist entry.
it's basically the same as no report leecher without the peerlist entry while downloading.
even more basically: ghostleech = the most invisible thing you can do (which isn't really safe of course).

I just tried this on IPT and it didn't work. I downloaded a small 32MB file and had no other setting enabled in VEM except Ghostleech and "Send start and then stop". After downloading the file, I waited 30 mins and refreshed the IPT website and the 32MB file is now in my "Required Seeding" list and it showed I had downloaded 32MB.

What did I miss? Another setting I should have enabled? Or maybe I should have used "Start and then stop after xx seconds + Report 0 UL/DL" instead? Or is IPT just a one of a kind case?

RainStorm
02.08.14, 21:35
What is safer, fake upload or upload multiplier?

Could someone make uTorrent 2.0.4 Build 22967 please?

Thanks for the help.

Lucius
02.08.14, 23:54
What is safer, fake upload or upload multiplier?
Could someone make uTorrent 2.0.4 Build 22967 please?

1. Both are good if they used wisely, because both depends on your 'Real' (sometimes for fake upload) speed so they're safe enough.
I tried fake upload speed mode for years without a single glitch ;)

2. Attached

lil-fella
20.08.14, 17:17
hi..

will there be a 5.4.0.0 or 5.4.0.1 Beta release coming any time soon.. ?

many thanks in advance for a reply..

Rebound
20.08.14, 18:38
Of course it will. Please be patient until the weekend. :)

Flyhotus
25.08.14, 23:29
Hello.

I've noticed that Vuze download and upload more than it should. Is there any way to fix it?

For example, if a torrent is 105.07 MB, Vuze download 105.94 MB and it's reflected in the tracker. The same happens with the upload amount. Could it be suspicious?

Sazzy
26.08.14, 02:30
Hello.

I've noticed that Vuze download and upload more than it should. Is there any way to fix it?

For example, if a torrent is 105.07 MB, Vuze download 105.94 MB and it's reflected in the tracker. The same happens with the upload amount. Could it be suspicious?

It's most likely faulty packages. When a package transfer gets corrupted, vuze downloads them again. This is not a bug.

Flyhotus
26.08.14, 02:53
It's most likely faulty packages. When a package transfer gets corrupted, vuze downloads them again. This is not a bug.
But it only happens with Vuze and in every torrent. I have downloaded the same torrents with utorrent and deluge and everything is ok.

Lucius
26.08.14, 09:33
But it only happens with Vuze and in every torrent. I have downloaded the same torrents with utorrent and deluge and everything is ok.

Reinstall vuze again and see what happens.

Flyhotus
26.08.14, 11:43
Continue in the new version if you don't mind.

tranceguru
04.09.14, 21:22
Hello everyone.

Anyone know why when updating Vuze Mod to new version always torrent list is lost? Can`t figure it out for a long time :(

Thanks!!

Lucius
05.09.14, 12:13
Hello everyone.

Anyone know why when updating Vuze Mod to new version always torrent list is lost? Can`t figure it out for a long time :(

Thanks!!

It's mentioned already that you torrent list will be wiped in step 2 in installation process, Backup your torrent list first.

Sazzy
05.09.14, 17:46
It's mentioned already that you torrent list will be wiped in step 2 in installation process, Backup your torrent list first.

Only if you delete your appdata folder, though. Haven't lost a torrent list once in an update without removing it.
Of course, best practice is to delete it first.