PDA

View Full Version : From Dusk Till Dawn: The Series

yoco
30.01.14, 22:56
directed by Robert Rodriguez (pilot)

starring D.J. Cotrona, Zane Holtz, Don Johnson, Robert Patrick, Eiza Gonzalez, Jesse Garcia, Wilmer Valderrama, Adrianne Palicki, Jake Busey, Lane Garrison

release date March 11, 2014 (on El Rey network)

Created specifically for the filmmaker's recently-launched cable network El Rey, "From Dusk Till Dawn: The Series" stars D.J. Cotrona and Zane Holtz as the notorious bank robbers simply known as the Gecko brothers. Currently being hunted by a Texas Ranger (Don Johnson), Seth Gecko (Cotrona) wants to keep a "low-profile" -- a feat that's seemingly impossible since his lunatic brother Richie (Holtz) is consumed with disturbing visions, which makes him an unpredictable wildcard. After taking former pastor (Robert Patrick) and his children as hostages, the brothers head for the Mexican border, but what awaits for them at a seedy strip bar is something much scarier than a jail sentence -- it's vampires, and they're really, really thirsty.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjKVOfFovQ8

Instab
02.02.14, 11:16
Don Johnson and Robert Patrick, now that's an interesting mix :D

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
23.04.14, 18:41
twisted and great :klatsch_3:

Snitlev
23.04.14, 18:44
Great, I'm waiting of the German Plot

regarts

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
09.04.15, 23:26
waiting season 2 :klatsch_3:

Instab
10.04.15, 01:37
Don Johnson and Robert Patrick, now that's an interesting mix :D
i should have said "would have been". don johnson doesn't show up much and overall it can't keep up with tarantino's movie in any way. after watching a few episodes i ditched it.