PDA

View Full Version : Best general trackers in 2014

czullo
03.01.14, 08:55
So guys i was long time inactive in bittorent and have only accounts on iptorrents and torrentleech but what general trackers are best this days in your opinion ?

Adoptor
03.01.14, 09:19
I guess the tracker you have mentioned are so far best in my opinion but little hard to seed some time and some other tracker are filelist.ro and speed.cd

DriftKing
03.01.14, 16:30
Filelist + Iptorrent is enough for general stuff.

illusive
03.01.14, 16:53
TL + IPT + Speed.cd + TD + FL + LT

hard to say one of them

anon
03.01.14, 17:32

That might help.

dickbutt123
03.01.14, 17:50
I normally go with IPT but i've been liking FileList more and more due to their unrar'd tv content.

Master Razor
04.01.14, 01:13
TL + IPT + Speed.cd + TD + FL
I would think you'll only need FL and TL but the others? My theory is that all 0/day sites steal content from one another and I based this theory on filelist.ro.

Jello
04.01.14, 08:20
for me its torrentshack + ipt

silencer1980
04.01.14, 11:21
more than 7 years in torrent and before 3 years in edonkey2000 network , i can say that TorrentLeech is allround best p2p site since sharereactor.

Lucius
04.01.14, 22:59
TL, TD and of course the lovely IPT will get the job done.

czullo
05.01.14, 00:25
Thanks a lot all of you. So i will stick with TorrentLeech and IPTorrents :)

TvFan
05.01.14, 21:03
for me IPT and TOrrentday r more then enough

Config
05.01.14, 22:44
Good old ThePirateBay is enough for me. However the best private general tracker are IPT and filelist

TvFan
09.01.14, 19:09
Good old ThePirateBay is enough for me. However the best private general tracker are IPT and filelist
TPB has alot more adds now then anyother tracker and most of the adds r files and FBI warnings but fake and the files r either adds extension or viruses
beside that TPB has for content then private trackers

shadowww
09.01.14, 23:47
Well if we gonna mention public trackers, you wouldn't believe it but just few days ago KickAssTorrents (kickass.to) database proved to me more useful then TPB. Was searching for some obscure thing (that could crosseed on ThePlace), but that is that. When it comes to public trackers I always check those golden 3: torrentz.eu TPB, KAT

TvFan
10.01.14, 05:59
Well if we gonna mention public trackers, you wouldn't believe it but just few days ago KickAssTorrents (kickass.to) database proved to me more useful then TPB. Was searching for some obscure thing (that could crosseed on ThePlace), but that is that. When it comes to public trackers I always check those golden 3: torrentz.eu TPB, KAT

Yeah i think KAT is doing Awesome cuz of content and plus there new request system is perfect
plus it has less adds then TPB still i can fine everything in TPB so i only use KAT request system

Blocker
10.01.14, 19:08
TorrentLeech FTW

TvFan
11.01.14, 20:29
TorrentLeech FTW

torrentleech is also among the best But ratio in TL is very hard even in cheating has to be very careful or less banned

mmmmm
11.01.14, 20:57
Zamunda
FL
LM

Ratioripoff
23.01.14, 19:32
Torrentsday,FL,GFT - FTW

maniak
30.01.14, 02:35
torrentleech is also among the best But ratio in TL is very hard even in cheating has to be very careful or less banned

never had problems in that site in years, just cheat using the common sense, and keep seeding the torrent w/o cheating for a week and you will fine

challenger15
04.02.14, 06:43
I only have Torrentleech and Torrentday accounts, and there hasn't been a file that I haven't been able to find among those 2 trackers. Both have fast pre-times and an extremely large library of torrents that I wouldn't need any other tracker with that power-play couple.

fraudman
04.02.14, 13:32
IPtorrents is the best general tracker.It has bleassed with several uploaders providing rare content than any other trackers...

Smiths
08.02.14, 13:34

Yep, in fact torrentz.eu covers TPB and KAT torrents as a meta-torrents searching site. Though its search is sometimes pretty bad and I just search sites like TPB and KAT separately for better results.

maniak
16.02.14, 23:40
Nobody talks about RevTT?? I tough it was a nice tracker, I'm not member of that site from many years ago, I dont know how the tracker goes now

Blocker
17.02.14, 00:04
I'm not memeber either , I used to have an account there,

I guess the tracker keeps a good retention of old stuff and good speeds ;the content is pretty much the same as the other general trackers anyway maybe someone with an account there can give more details about RevTT :tongue:

anon
17.02.14, 02:32
I used to have an account there

Me too, but I discarded it after that incident where thousands of working name:password pairs were posted on TPB. At that point in time, they were just like TL or IPT quality-wise.

koel
17.02.14, 10:41
best tracker straight up :openbittorrent
Yes I said it!

THC
17.02.14, 17:52
best tracker straight up :openbittorrent
Yes I said it!

istole.it :P Oh btw, why are public trackers udp while the private ones are http(s)?

I'd choose KickAss and FileList as the best general trackers, public and private.

anon
17.02.14, 21:56
why are public trackers udp while the private ones are http(s)?

The UDP tracker protocol uses less traffic (something already extremely desirable by itself) and is harder to block.

Blocker
17.02.14, 23:10
istole.it :P Oh btw, why are public trackers udp while the private ones are http(s)?

I'd choose KickAss and FileList as the best general trackers, public and private.

For Public Trackers TPB is the best in my opinion,the content is awesome there

Sazzy
18.02.14, 18:28

Not sure why you're saying that. TL's scripts are very forgiving.. Unless you cheat on torrents that don't have any peers on them.
Been having a lot of connection issues with TL though lately :( Hope they pull through!

LLN
18.02.14, 18:49
I'll have to go with FL for private and with KAT for public.

THC
21.02.14, 16:38
The UDP tracker protocol uses less traffic (something already extremely desirable by itself) and is harder to block.

So I guess private trackers use http because it's got more functions?

anon
21.02.14, 17:37
Everything necessary for a private tracker to recognize and track its users' activity is already available in the UDP tracker specification (passkeys can be passed via the request string extension). I am guessing none of them have made a switch, because all the existing code is written around HTTP trackers. But in theory it's perfectly possible for them to do it and not miss on anything.

crystal
23.02.14, 10:32
If your needs are generic and are not into obscure/old stuff ,then with TL-IPT-FL (filelist.ro) + KAT(kickass) you are absolutely set. You probably wont be needing any other tracker including the nowadays so-called trinity of trackers "BTN-PTP-What".

ungodly
26.02.14, 13:17
If your needs are generic and are not into obscure/old stuff ,then with TL-IPT-FL (filelist.ro) + KAT(kickass) you are absolutely set. You probably wont be needing any other tracker including the nowadays so-called trinity of trackers "BTN-PTP-What".

Disagree. BTN-PTP are great with a multitude of showd and movies available in different encodings. Thought IPT is good for 0 day stuff.

crystal
01.03.14, 18:42
Disagree. BTN-PTP are great with a multitude of showd and movies available in different encodings. Thought IPT is good for 0 day stuff.

And hence the word generic was mentioned earlier, for people who aren't nit picky of specific quality or specific scene/non-scene group and just need to watch the TV show/movie in decent quality. And it's not like IPT doesn't provide different encodings either, infact far from it.