+ Ratio Tool
+ Fixed bug preventing Vuze plugin downloads
+ Synced with latest Shu Mod
+ (Upload Multiplier) Show as seeder
+ (SBI-Hack Torrentview) Scrollbars added
+ Use Swarm Peers fixed
+ Updated core to Vuze 5.2.0.0

Vuze Change Log:
Vuze Change Log (http://svn.vuze.com/public/client/trunk/azureus2/src/ChangeLog.txt)

Installation:
1. Download and install Vuze (if this is a Beta/CVS update, download the latest NON BETA release) (Vuze : Java BitTorrent Client - Download (http://azureus.sourceforge.net/download.php)).
2. BACK UP YOUR TORRENT LIST! IT IS LIKELY YOU WILL LOSE IT!
3. Optional: If you want to make a backup of your old Vuze version. Go to the install directory and rename Azureus2.jar to Azureus2.jar.bak
4. Extract the files using WinRAR (WinRAR archiver, a powerful tool to process RAR and ZIP files (http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm)) or equivalent to %PROGRAMFILES%\Vuze (C:\Program Files\Vuze) and overwrite ALL files.
5. Run Vuze and Enjoy!
NOTE: For other operating systems simply replace the Azureus2.jar. For 64-bit, portable, and Vuze Plus support read the README in the appropriate package.

Troubleshooting:
Before posting problems please make sure:
1. You have updated Java Runtime Environment (JRE) to version 6 (Java SE Downloads (http://java.sun.com/javase/downloads/index.jsp)).
2. You have removed the Vuze folder in %PROGRAMFILES% (C:\Program Files\Vuze).
3. You have removed the Vuze folder in %APPDATA% (The folder may be hidden).
C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Application Data\Vuze for XP
C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Vuze for Vista
4. Reinstalled Vuze using the package from Vuze : Java BitTorrent Client - Download (http://azureus.sourceforge.net/download.php)
5. Re-applied the hack from the downloaded archives.

Warning: Performing steps 2 and 3 will wipe your torrent list and Vuze settings.

Enjoy!

Obamu
27.11.13, 20:28
Sir new here how to know if its working? I have a website that want to be seeded back and I only have 1 hour to seed back and the file needed more than 1 hour seed, can I take a look at your basic settings for this? I want to have a ratio that keeps growing w/out really seeding or moved/deleted the file

Also is it straightforward? after I put the mod I can download and be a ghost leecher?

ofcourse after u gave me the settings.

so what are these things in the attachments do I need to do this if I just download movies and Adobe applications?

anon
28.11.13, 02:03
Sir new here how to know if its working?

Read the tutorial.

so what are these things in the attachments do I need to do this if I just download movies and Adobe applications?

Sorry if I sound elitist, but if you need to ask this, the answer is no. :happy:

Obamu
28.11.13, 12:13
Thanks for the reply and understanding.

http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=13781

In the FAQ it said there is no best settings, its all about the trackers, I would like to know what setting and possible suggested best settings for http://gfxpeers.net/?

Sry for asking this I still had to experience my FIRST seed hacking ),:

This what my settings look like(is it OK?) and what my download look like, and when I check in "Show Explorer" there is nothing.

Also more info, when I right click and click Queue it says on the Progress "Seeding" and in the ETA "Finished" after 1 sec Progress changes to "Stopped" and ETA blank

Lucius
29.11.13, 13:12
@Obamu : Are you trying to fake the full process (download & upload) or you just want to fake upload process ?
Is it neccessary for you to spoof your Azureus version ?

Obamu
29.11.13, 18:39
@Obamu : Are you trying to fake the full process (download & upload) or you just want to fake upload process ?

Download & Upload (if its really hard then upload thanks!)

Is it neccessary for you to spoof your Azureus version ?

I really dont know xD, I just want to download and seed a little, since my hitlist is not being honest or working properly for me, like I download for 1 hour and seed for 2 hours but its not showing any Ratio or uploaded so unfair.

Lucius
29.11.13, 20:39
Download & Upload (if its really hard then upload thanks!)

anyway, if you want to emulate the full process you have to use the ratio tool
but if you downloaded the torrent for true and you want to just fake the upload process you can use the fake upload tool .

I really dont know xD, I just want to download and seed a little, since my hitlist is not being honest or working properly for me, like I download for 1 hour and seed for 2 hours but its not showing any Ratio or uploaded so unfair.

so uncheck the perfect spoof option and try to use a normal speeds for download and upload that doesn't make anyone suspect you .

dickbutt123
01.12.13, 02:33
Is it me or is this version a bit buggy? The up speed is very slow, intermittently stopping with settings that worked perfectly before. I suspect it's something to do with intelligent mode.

MajorZ
02.12.13, 19:12
Dear, i have registered only because of this cool mode :biggrin:

problem is i am not able to download through sb-innovation.de because of firewall issue, i had to use hotspotshield to get this site working, anyways i really wish if you could upload this attachment an media fire or any other upload site and provide a link. :smile:

regards

anon
03.12.13, 01:53
And you can't just download the mod via Hotspot Shield because..?

MajorZ
03.12.13, 12:33
And you can't just download the mod via Hotspot Shield because..?

have a look on the attachment

anon
03.12.13, 20:24
Just sent you an alternate link via PM.

asim75
04.12.13, 18:59
Hi,
Thanks for developing. Any plans to add sequential download/request feature ?

Zillion
05.12.13, 21:02
Is it necessary to apply VPEM Portable modification or just installing Vuze and replacing its files with those present in VPEM 5200.00.zip will make my mod ready ??

Lucius
06.12.13, 03:11
Hi,
Thanks for developing. Any plans to add sequential download/request feature ?

It's already built in vuze

Is it necessary to apply VPEM Portable modification or just installing Vuze and replacing its files with those present in VPEM 5200.00.zip will make my mod ready ??

It's up to you, if you want to make it portable so download and use the protable files in addtion to the VEM files .

anon
06.12.13, 03:18
It's already built in vuze

It is? I thought they'd never implement it since it goes against the design of the BitTorrent protocol.

Lucius
06.12.13, 10:13
It is? I thought they'd never implement it since it goes against the design of the BitTorrent protocol.

If I got it right, you can capping you queue to just one active torrent, Am I got it wrong ?

anon
06.12.13, 14:03
My definition is downloading the pieces that make up a torrent one after the other, instead of attempting to preserve the rarest and ensuring fair distribution of the rest. I doubt Vuze would ever officially add this for the reason I gave above.

The guys behind uTorrent claim the way of doing it they use for the "streaming" feature does not damage the swarm, however. I am guessing it only enforces sequential mode to give you the initial part of a movie and then goes back to regular piece picking based on download speed, on the assumption that will give you the full file by the time you've finished the sequential chunk. Or maybe only activates it on swarms full of seeders, which can take the hit. Never researched this, though.

Anyway, maybe it could be added for this mod. Private trackers being full of overseeding whores, it wouldn't do much damage.

asim75
08.12.13, 18:13
Hi,
Thanks for developing. Any plans to add sequential download/request feature ?It's already built in vuze

No it doesn't.
There is some unofficial patches about it. (this (http://patraulea.com/azureus-ordered-download.patch/) for example.)

The only client i know which officially supports sequential download is qbittorrent and it works so good.

(. . .)
Anyway, maybe it could be added for this mod. Private trackers being full of overseeding whores, it wouldn't do much damage.

"Damage" is not the case here IMHO. This option will be optional like others. So, if a user really wants to share/seed, nothing is preventing it.

Zillion
09.12.13, 17:23
After i copy all files to vuze folder and start vuze "Vuze Beta 5.2.0.0" appears at below extreme left corner. Is is ok and ready to use? Have a look at screenshot.

http://i.imgur.com/aE1FVb6.jpg

Rebound
09.12.13, 17:34
The left corner shows which client ID is sent to the tracker and peers. In your screen there is no spoof enabled, so Vuze sends the original data.

Zillion
09.12.13, 19:21
The left corner is showing which client id is send to tracker and peers. On your screen there is no spoof enabled, so Vuze send the original datas.

But why is it saying "Vuze Beta". I downloaded the client from vuze website and i think it is stable v5.2.0.0.
When i installed unmodded client nothing was there at corner but when i replaced the files with VEM, Vuze beta 5.2.0.0 appeared. If it is sending this client information, i think i am not able to use it on trackers because most trackers don't recommend beta versions.

Rebound
09.12.13, 19:27
As I said, the left corner shows which client was sent to the tracker and peers. This is a feature from VEM, not Vuze. Ignore the "beta"; our releases are by default set to beta, but this is the 5.2.0.0 stable version.

Obamu
12.12.13, 15:58
whats the settings to make this work like RatioMaster?

Lucius
13.12.13, 11:55
whats the settings to make this work like RatioMaster?

uncheck the "fake report to tracker systems" and check the "ratio tool", and you'll have a full ratiomaster-like processes

dickbutt123
03.01.14, 21:34
I think my Windows 8.1 installation isn't playing well with the mod. 5.2.0.0 and 5.1.0.0 both do not work properly (either fake upload too quickly, ignoring settings, and stopping completely when torrent has downloaded). I'm going to try 4.7 soon, all fresh installations of course. If it doesn't work, i will reformat. Can anyone else with 8.1 confirm?

Lucius
08.01.14, 13:21
I think my Windows 8.1 installation isn't playing well with the mod. 5.2.0.0 and 5.1.0.0 both do not work properly (either fake upload too quickly, ignoring settings, and stopping completely when torrent has downloaded). I'm going to try 4.7 soon, all fresh installations of course. If it doesn't work, i will reformat. Can anyone else with 8.1 confirm?

it's playing perfect with me on w8.1

dickbutt123
09.01.14, 07:49
it's playing perfect with me on w8.1

Really really strange. Isn't working well on friend's Mac either, VEM either doesn't read settings right (set it at 100KB/s - 200KB/s upload and it continued until 3MB/s until i force stopped it) and it just suddenly stops fake uploading when torrent has downloaded. Downgraded to 4.7.x.x and works perfectly. Might try it again in the future, and i'm sure i cleared out my configurations.

Lucius
09.01.14, 13:47
Really really strange. Isn't working well on friend's Mac either, VEM either doesn't read settings right (set it at 100KB/s - 200KB/s upload and it continued until 3MB/s until i force stopped it) and it just suddenly stops fake uploading when torrent has downloaded. Downgraded to 4.7.x.x and works perfectly. Might try it again in the future, and i'm sure i cleared out my configurations.

try a fully fresh install and a screen shot of you configuration will be perfect to analyze it.

JohnSmith
11.01.14, 11:52
Hmm, I first started with ratiomaster a few days ago, then I downloaded mRatio and that seems like a good program, now there's this one. So many choices! :D which to choose??

Lucius
11.01.14, 12:44
Hmm, I first started with ratiomaster a few days ago, then I downloaded mRatio and that seems like a good program, now there's this one. So many choices! :D which to choose??

VEM has everything built in the client itself so everything goes automatically besides it has mRatio-like tool inside it already, while mRatio can be used with any BT client according to the client file you use.

So, it's the same and it's totally up to you, try both and you'll decide by yourself.

JohnSmith
11.01.14, 21:28
VEM has everything built in the client itself so everything goes automatically besides it has mRatio-like tool inside it already, while mRatio can be used with any BT client according to the client file you use.

So, it's the same and it's totally up to you, try both and you'll decide by yourself.

I will have to try it out! I know that IPT need a certain client build, so unless the VEM has that build, i'll have to wait. that being said i've only JUST learned about mRatio, but if VEM can memory read, fake, etc. then why not!

Lucius
11.01.14, 21:35
I know that IPT need a certain client build

who said so ?! I use VEM with IPT and other trackers without any problems .

but if VEM can memory read, fake, etc. then why not!

You can even spoof any other client (including uTorrent) without any memory reads xD, that's so useful if the tracker bans some specific client or build ;)

JohnSmith
11.01.14, 21:47
who said so ?! I use VEM with IPT and other trackers without any problems.
IPTorrents (http://iptorrents.com/indexipt.php)
scroll down to the client list, only those are 'approved' may be used? I'm a massive noob, so I'm not sure if it matters that much or not.

You can even spoof any other client (including uTorrent) without any memory reads xD, that's so useful if the tracker bans some specific client or build ;)

Epic, I'll definitely have to get my hands on it! Finding this forum is a godsend!

Lucius
13.01.14, 11:15
IPTorrents (http://iptorrents.com/indexipt.php)
scroll down to the client list, only those are 'approved' may be used? I'm a massive noob, so I'm not sure if it matters that much or not.

I use vuze with IPT all the time without any problems, you can spoof any uTorrent version also but you have to use your uT and VEM separately .

joe1982
27.01.14, 12:46
How good is the uT spoofing in Vuse?

Did anyone had the tracker detect Vuse as non-uT client?

Lucius
27.01.14, 15:57
How good is the uT spoofing in Vuse?

Did anyone had the tracker detect Vuse as non-uT client?

No.
that's why the coder named it perfect spoof xD, actually you can try yourself,
make a local torrent and check the peer in another client.

palmers
07.02.14, 01:26
anyone can help me, this is my problem
sometimes up but most of the time no upload.

this is my configuration
regards

anon
07.02.14, 02:02
I'll give you a hint :gsmile:

http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=14605

palmers
08.02.14, 00:19
I'll give you a hint :gsmile:

image (http://www.sb-innovation.de/members/anon-albums-you-hear-distant-wind-picture14605-stop-increasing.jpg)

i leave both at 0 but I think it's a bad configuration
What settings you recommend?

regards

Lucius
08.02.14, 01:45
i leave both at 0 but I think it's a bad configuration
What settings you recommend?

regards

if the torrent has reached the 10% progress yet ?

- try uncheck the "use swarm peers instead of connected to"
- try uncheck "start fake upload when the progress reach ?%"

lil-fella
08.02.14, 16:23
will there be a updated Vuze Extreme Mod by SB-Innovation 5.3.0.0 or 5.3.0.1 Beta 1
many thanks in advance..

Rebound
08.02.14, 22:10
You don't have to ask for updates every time. We update the stable builds regularly.

nikefonzo
09.02.14, 17:34
perfect spoof works great. i'm also waiting for the 5.3 version. there are a log of bugs.;)

jbesclapez
10.02.14, 10:02
Hi... Hope you are going to compile this for OSX. I am a bit lost with this multi OS

Lucius
10.02.14, 11:57
Hi... Hope you are going to compile this for OSX. I am a bit lost with this multi OS

it's not the VEM that make the support for osx it's the portability of Java that makes that supporting.