PDA

View Full Version : Download Youtube videos Without any program. (Firefox Versio

myheartem
25.11.13, 02:53
Download Youtube videos Without any program. (Firefox Version)

In first place, open Firefox Browser, and click the little box saying "Firefox" in the left upper corner.

Then, click Add-ons. And then type: Easy youtube downloader 6.8 (extension for Mozilla Firefox).
Click the first one, like in the pic. Install it.

Go to a youtube video. In the bottom of the video there will be a box saying: "Download". Click it.

Ending up, you have to select whatever you want. Audio formats and video formats or video (with music).
And there you go! You can download the youtube videos you want, faster and easier with no extra installation.

*Mozilla Firefox Browser required:
Cheers,

ParamouR
26.11.13, 04:22
Nice, but IDM does the job pretty well, I never found a need for an alternative.

btw: yours would work only on FF. But IDM supports all and you can customize to your needs.

Bravest
08.12.13, 15:56
another trich is adding the word "pwn" just before the youtube
eg www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbp3Ra3Yp74 becomes
www.pwnyoutube.com/watch?v=nbp3Ra3Yp74

anon
08.12.13, 17:21
That reminds me of the long-defunct rapidscare.de which had the same functionality, just for Rapidshare.

hellman
10.12.13, 21:05
IDM for the win... Other than that clipconverter.cc

DriftKing
11.12.13, 16:53
IDM is the best but this addon also download encrypted video clips too. I used it from long time. Thanks for the info.

anon
12.12.13, 02:39
Ever since switching to SMPlayer to play videos, I've been using SMTube to download them from YouTube. It's simple, really fast, and also available as a standalone app.

Play and download Youtube videos with SMTube (http://smplayer.sourceforge.net/en/smtube)