PDA

View Full Version : Cheating on HDWing aka HDChina

TvFan
25.03.13, 15:33
Hey Guys
I want to Know Can i download using mR and cheating in HDW to pass the test

Gapo
25.03.13, 16:08
There's already a thread on HDChina: https://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=19088, albeit closed.
I guess you meant "formerly" rather than "a.k.a." in the title? :gsmile:

-

There's this usual approach to these things.

You can try testing their limits or you can play it slow. If you can create more accounts, try testing.

If you are playing safe - use slow speeds, torrents that are new and have many leechers, etc. I would recommend using mR or uSerenity.

TvFan
25.03.13, 16:44
There's already a thread on HDChina: https://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=19088, albeit closed.
I guess you meant "formerly" rather than "a.k.a." in the title? :gsmile:

-

There's this usual approach to these things.

You can try testing their limits or you can play it slow. If you can create more accounts, try testing.

If you are playing safe - use slow speeds, torrents that are new and have many leechers, etc. I would recommend using mR or uSerenity.

lol the thread is closed thats y i open the new one
i m playing safe and will take ur advice m using mR but i have never used uSerenity
but few days frm now i having an issue with mR on every torrent that i want to download the icon gets yellow and says :
Warning
Offset and length were out of bounds for the array or count is greater than the number of elements from index to the end of the source collection.
and after this non of the download or upload is counted

anon
25.03.13, 17:34
Even though I was told this is basically the old HDChina under a new name, I'm too lazy to reopen the other thread, so let this one be the official one.

csverona05
28.03.13, 19:02
mr wok great here ,it's easy to cheat

koel
06.04.13, 23:01
High speeds only work with WM .
If you don't apply WM & use high speeds you'll get banned in 1 day or less.=>1 acc. down many on their feet cause SAnta C. will come round on sb.with plenty invites 4 the cheaters that have been good ! :rolling_eyes::soMuchWin:

C3PO
10.05.13, 18:31
No review thread, so Ill ask here - how does their invite system work?

bjs
10.05.13, 19:55
No review thread, so Ill ask here - how does their invite system work?
100k bonus to buy an invite, and frequently (1-2 times a year) time-limit invites to all users.

whateveritakes
22.06.13, 21:13
error if you don't use HDWing.com - (http://hdwing.com) instead of tracker.hdwing.com
has difficulties reading peers and seeds from tracker...
when double check peers is arround 50 on browser, it shows arround 300 with an "~" in front, ~300
and nothing on the seed column

koel
23.06.13, 15:28
don't always use WM cause it will make the staff suspicious =1acc down:one staff asked me how did I upload those TB & threaten me to disable me if I don;t reply & blocked me from sending him pm. & then I went on forum & quoted him & said I can't give him PM & I uploaded with my connection & the result ban.
Also use no WM & use 100KB/s or ridiculous slow speeds on high leech.

csverona05
23.06.13, 18:40
Here i used waffles method with upload speeds betwin 2-3 mb without any problems.

cheatuga
23.06.13, 21:07
Got banned because my share ratio dropped below 0.3 ? Well you can't download freeleech torrents because actually they aren't free !!!!

This site is retarded.

whateveritakes
07.07.13, 09:41
any idea or fixes?

anon
07.07.13, 18:34
That's actually pretty cool! I wonder if they send the "incomplete" value as an string, or they keep it an integer type and rely on clients displaying it correctly (probably the latter).

whateveritakes
07.07.13, 20:13
Both of my utorrent or Transmission shows the same digit values as the torrent page. all other trackers i'm currently cheating on have no problem showing Seeders, Peers value, i'm wondering if it's just me, or it's occuring to everyone else.

vyse
22.04.14, 17:54
That's actually pretty cool! I wonder if they send the "incomplete" value as an string, or they keep it an integer type and rely on clients displaying it correctly (probably the latter).

they removed "incomplete"/"complete" response, only got peers dict, then client connects to all peers to detect their complete ratio.
so it's dangerous with decreasing peer torrent.

king_cheater
28.05.14, 17:33
Easy to cheat.

Just leave the torrents with a lot of leechers uploding at 5 mb "MAX" with mRatio + Memory Reader!

techsupport
30.09.15, 12:23
HDChina is back.
New adress: https://hdchina.club/
Every account registered before feb 2014 will be intact.