PDA

View Full Version : [Multi OS] Vuze Extreme Mod by SB-Innovation 4.8.1.3_B15 Beta

DigitalDJ
13.02.13, 20:23
SB-Innovation Presents

Vuze Extreme Mod by SB-Innovation 4.8.1.3_B15 Beta

http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=3630

╔═══════════════════════════╗
Coded by:
╚═══════════════════════════╝

>>>>>> DigitalDJ & ghostfucker <<<<<<

Credits:

>>>>>> Butcho <<<<<<
>>>>>> Rebound <<<<<<
>>>>>> hitman <<<<<<
>>>>>> Manas <<<<<<
>>>>>> eudora <<<<<<
>>>>>> ghostfucker <<<<<<
>>>>>> anon <<<<<<
>>>>>> Instab <<<<<<

Supplied by:

>>>>>> SB-Innovation <<<<<<

Original Mod by:

>>>>>> Shu <<<<<<

Change Log:

+ Perfect Spoof 2
+ uTorrent ID Generator
+ Modifiable Client Files
+ Ghostleech
+ LTEP Fixes
+ Multiple peerlist entries fixed
+ More No Report Options
+ Perfect Spoof 1.0 by ghostfucker
+ (Fake Upload) Stop faking when swarm speed is zero
+ Upload Kicker
+ Ratio Tool
+ Vuze Plus
+ Fixed bug preventing Vuze plugin downloads
+ Synced with latest Shu Mod
+ (Upload Multiplier) Show as seeder
+ (SBI-Hack Torrentview) Scrollbars added
+ Use Swarm Peers fixed
+ Updated core to Vuze 4.8.1.3_B15

Vuze Change Log:
Vuze Change Log (http://svn.vuze.com/public/client/trunk/azureus2/src/ChangeLog.txt)

Installation:
1. Download and install Vuze (if this is a Beta/CVS update, download the latest NON BETA release) (Vuze : Java BitTorrent Client - Download (http://azureus.sourceforge.net/download.php)).
2. BACK UP YOUR TORRENT LIST! IT IS LIKELY YOU WILL LOSE IT!
3. Optional: If you want to make a backup of your old Vuze version. Go to the install directory and rename Azureus2.jar to Azureus2.jar.bak
4. Extract the files using WinRAR (WinRAR archiver, a powerful tool to process RAR and ZIP files (http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm)) or equivalent to %PROGRAMFILES%\Vuze (C:\Program Files\Vuze) and overwrite ALL files.
5. Run Vuze and Enjoy!
NOTE: For other operating systems simply replace the Azureus2.jar. For 64-bit, portable, and Vuze Plus support read the README in the appropriate package.

Troubleshooting:
Before posting problems please make sure:
1. You have updated Java Runtime Environment (JRE) to version 6 (Java SE Downloads (http://java.sun.com/javase/downloads/index.jsp)).
2. You have removed the Vuze folder in %PROGRAMFILES% (C:\Program Files\Vuze).
3. You have removed the Vuze folder in %APPDATA% (The folder may be hidden).
C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Application Data\Vuze for XP
C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Vuze for Vista
4. Reinstalled Vuze using the package from Vuze : Java BitTorrent Client - Download (http://azureus.sourceforge.net/download.php)
5. Re-applied the hack from the downloaded archives.

Warning: Performing steps 2 and 3 will wipe your torrent list and Vuze settings.

Enjoy!

silencer1980
15.02.13, 23:20
Hello , i got excited by the new version. But in my opinion with every release's update takes so much time to make.

i think in my setup X64 Vuze needs only a jar file to be updated.

Dont take in offence but; why do i need to delete all my windows installation VUZE to update to a new version?

i am at 4.7.1.3 B03 i just like to replace a jar file to update it to 4.8.1.3

can't that be possible ?

lil-fella
17.02.13, 11:21
and now new version just come out 4.9.0.0

silencer1980
20.02.13, 16:12
and now new version just come out 4.9.0.0

what's the connection of this reply with my question and you can't have the latest update on moded version.

i see you are a newbie , you will learn.

Rebound
20.02.13, 17:58
Replace the jar files and all should be fine. If you're on x64 version i don't know, maybe you need to replace the files from "VPEM_64-bit_Support.zip" attachment too. I'm updating my 32bit version with replacing only for years.

silencer1980
20.02.13, 18:17
Replace the jar files and all should be fine. If you're on x64 version i don't know, maybe you need to replace the files from "VPEM_64-bit_Support.zip" attachment too. I'm updating my 32bit version with replacing only for years.

thank you. i will try :)

---------- Post Merged at 18:17 ---------- Previous Post was at 18:11 ----------

yes worked , thank you

I LOVE VUZE :)

Lucius
23.02.13, 21:17
I think the next step for VEM is developing it to work with no GUI (consol UI for vuze) It will be a big step forward specially for the servers .

[Edit]
May be modded webUI is the perfect option here :) .

anon
23.02.13, 21:33
This might help you.

http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=14875&page=13#post133185
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=27336&page=3#post283770

Lucius
23.02.13, 23:47
That's exactly what I need :) .

---------- Post Merged at 22:40 ---------- Previous Post was at 22:10 ----------

What about if I wanted to set this value for a certain torrent ?

def.put("FakeUploadRM Value", new Long(1L));

and what's the "1L" thing mean?

PS : this control way require Azureus2.jar to be loaded and that's against the portability of VEM portable version .

---------- Post Merged at 23:47 ---------- Previous Post was at 22:10 ----------

I have found this plugin and remote to control vuze "AzSMRC" all it miss is the fake upload options :) which can be added to the source :) .

nikitan
12.03.13, 00:59
Hi All :) Im here to report you an annoying bug again.. anyway, first of all, I repeat, thanks for the Mod, it helps very much my 56kb modem speed.. the intelligent mechanism to select the best, fastest peers, is indeed cool with bandwidth like mine.. and invaluable combined with 1kb/s upload setting.. :)
Anyway, coming back to the bug, the Static version runs ok, magnet links all right :)
BUT, when run in Portable mode, magnet links always return error.
Fyi , the same issue was in previous version 4.7 and 4.8.0.1_B01 Beta, also there magnet link error, both in Static and Portable mode.
I installed the Mod on official Vuze 4.9 from website.
Hope that helps :)

nikitan
16.03.13, 19:11
.. I found another issue, maybe :P I let the Mod in downloading already for many hours, completed 4 big files (~500mb each..) .. now, the last stayed in 0% completed for 4 hours, because apparently the 2 famous UDP trackers reported "Error: offline - no data.." .. so, I just closed and restarted the Mod: now all trackers show peers and data is finally coming.. :P well, just FYI :)

anon
16.03.13, 19:48
Did you check if this happens with the unmodded Vuze before reporting? If it does, you should report it to them, not us.

nikitan
17.03.13, 12:29
.. actually I cant, because unmodded Vuze doesnt let set upload 1kb/s.. and Im not going to leave my torrents running at the speed it pleases.. :P anyway, sorry for bothering, Ill avoid in the future

anon
17.03.13, 18:50
No bother, just wanted to know if you had already checked.

Terrorizer
01.04.13, 12:14
Hello @ALL, can somebody tell me why I can't activate the PerfectSpoof in the Extreme Mod settings ??? It's greyed out ! The subfolder with the clientfiles is existent.

Many thanx in advance, Terrorizer.

anon
01.04.13, 19:38
Hello @ALL, can somebody tell me why I can't activate the PerfectSpoof in the Extreme Mod settings ??? It's greyed out !

Possible causes: you have Shu's perfect spoof enabled, clientfiles is present but ghostfucker_utils.jar is missing.

Terrorizer
01.04.13, 21:15
Possible causes: you have Shu's perfect spoof enabled, clientfiles is present but ghostfucker_utils.jar is missing.

...no, the ghostfucker_utils.jar is in the folder !!!

http://img542.imageshack.us/img542/2130/bildschirmfoto1v.png (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/542/bildschirmfoto1v.png/)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)

ghostfucker
01.04.13, 22:31
passiert nur wenn shu's spoof aktiv ist oder wenn es keine einzige gültige clientdatei gibt.

Terrorizer
02.04.13, 01:20
passiert nur wenn shu's spoof aktiv ist oder wenn es keine einzige gültige clientdatei gibt.

...und wo hab ich shu's spoof aktiviert, und die clientdateien im clientfiles-ordner sind doch gültig ??? Bei mir im clientfiles-ordner hab ich drei unterordner (Azureus, BitTornado & utorrent) mit jeweils ein paar clientfiles drin ??!!??

ghostfucker
02.04.13, 01:33
AzureusSpoof.properties, laut deinem bild wurde die datei am 01.04.2013 geändert...

Terrorizer
02.04.13, 04:09
AzureusSpoof.properties, laut deinem bild wurde die datei am 01.04.2013 geändert...

das ist der Inhalt von AzureusSpoof.properties:

#Azureus Perfect Spoof ;)
#By Shu
#No check are being done on what's entered !
#Enter valid version numbers otherwise you'll be detected as Unknown/Fake client
#Example :
#2.5.0.4
#3.0.2.2
#3.0.2.3_B11
#To activate it write azureus.spoof.boolean=True
#To deactivate it write azureus.spoof.boolean=False
azureus.spoof.boolean=False
azureus.spoof.value=4.8.1.2

...muss ich diese Datei dann löschen, um das andere Spoof im Mod aktivieren zu können ???

ghostfucker
02.04.13, 12:40
ne, er ist bereits deaktiviert. wobei ich das änderungsdatum sehr komisch finde...

welches os verwendest du? linux?

starte mal den vuze über die console -> in den ordner wechseln und java -jar Azures2.jar eingeben. dann machst du mal die cheat optionen auf und falls die console irgendeine fehlermeldung anzeigt postest du sie hier.

Terrorizer
02.04.13, 13:11
ne, er ist bereits deaktiviert. wobei ich das änderungsdatum sehr komisch finde...

welches os verwendest du? linux?

starte mal den vuze über die console -> in den ordner wechseln und java -jar Azures2.jar eingeben. dann machst du mal die cheat optionen auf und falls die console irgendeine fehlermeldung anzeigt postest du sie hier.

...komisch, wenn ich Azureus über die console starte, kann ich perfektspoof anklicken & utorrent auswählen >>> wenn ich das ganze über doppelklick starte (wie sonst) nicht & der perfectspoof haken is auch wieder weg ??? Seltsam !!??!!

Mein OS is übrigens Kubuntu 12.10 !!!

ghostfucker
02.04.13, 13:43
ein satzzeichen reicht idr!!!!! ;-)

wie genau hast du den mod installiert?

Terrorizer
02.04.13, 17:12
ein satzzeichen reicht idr!!!!! ;-)

wie genau hast du den mod installiert?

...erst vuze download (entpackt); dann mod download (entpackt) ! Dateien aus dem Mod-Ordner in den vuze-Ordner kopiert (alles überschrieben). Wenn ich jetzt in den vuze-ordner gehe & Azureus aus der Console starte, kann ich die perfectspoof option aktivieren und z.B. utorrent auswählen >>> speichern. Wenn ich jetzt Azureus erneut normal starte ist die Option wieder deaktiviert & unten rechts ein gelbes Dreieck mit Ausrufezeichen, in dem steht:

Spoof deactivated: Cannot find clientfiles/uTorrent/1.5.0 (437).client

...was ist denn da der Unterschied, ob ich über die Console starte oder per Doppelklick ?

crazycks
02.04.13, 20:59
Hello all!
I am an old modder of Pastagua emule and other!
and i would like to know if it s possible to take somewhere source of Vuze (for exemple) and method to compile!
perhaps someone can help me in this way or give me links to catch all informations about that!
thanks in advance for help
regards

Terrorizer
03.04.13, 09:52
...erst vuze download (entpackt); dann mod download (entpackt) ! Dateien aus dem Mod-Ordner in den vuze-Ordner kopiert (alles überschrieben). Wenn ich jetzt in den vuze-ordner gehe & Azureus aus der Console starte, kann ich die perfectspoof option aktivieren und z.B. utorrent auswählen >>> speichern. Wenn ich jetzt Azureus erneut normal starte ist die Option wieder deaktiviert & unten rechts ein gelbes Dreieck mit Ausrufezeichen, in dem steht:

...was ist denn da der Unterschied, ob ich über die Console starte oder per Doppelklick ?

@ghostfucker ...haste keine Idee ?

ghostfucker
03.04.13, 12:42
es ist ein pfad problem. verursacht drurch die installation oder durch java. testen ich es im moment aber nicht, da ich kein linux habe. wobei der mod in dieser form schon seit über einem jahr draußen ist und du der erste mit dem problem bist...

startest du den mod durch ein desktop icon oder durch eines der shell skripte im bild? kanns du mal den inhalt hier posten (bei was größerem code tags und hide benutzen)?

@crazycks, http://wiki.vuze.com/w/Using_Eclipse

but the extreme mod source code isn't available due to scurity reasons.

Terrorizer
03.04.13, 19:20
es ist ein pfad problem. verursacht drurch die installation oder durch java. testen ich es im moment aber nicht, da ich kein linux habe. wobei der mod in dieser form schon seit über einem jahr draußen ist und du der erste mit dem problem bist...

startest du den mod durch ein desktop icon oder durch eines der shell skripte im bild? kanns du mal den inhalt hier posten (bei was größerem code tags und hide benutzen)?

...also bei mir sind .jar-dateien mit "OpenJDK Java 7 Runtime" verknüpft; wenn ich also die Azureus2.jar doppelklicke, wird diese automtisch mit OpenJDK gestartet. Wenn ich das ganze in der console starte ist es egal ob ich die Azureus2.jar (also mit [java -jar Azureus2.jar]) starte, oder das Script (also mit [./azureus]). Wie gesagt, wenn ich über die console starte (egal welche der beiden (script oder .jar)) kann ich perfectspoof auswählen; wenn ich per doppelklick starte nicht !

crazycks
03.04.13, 20:52
Dear Gostfucker!

i know that extrem code is not available, in fact i would like to modify myself the code!
the problem is, in the tutorial, that i can't find On the "Main" tab,

Select the correct project manually or using Browse
Put "org.gudy.azureus2.ui.swt.Main" into the Main class box.

I don't find org.gudy.azureus2.ui.swt.Main and i don't know why, therfore i am blocked.

can you help me about that?
best rgards

ghostfucker
06.04.13, 23:48
can you see this class within the package explorer/navigator?
if yes, then type it manually into the box...

@terrorizer, probiere mal die jar aus dem anhang und berichte.

crazycks
07.04.13, 14:17
when i build the project i have this below error and i don't undertand why!! because i follow all instructions!!

Description Resource Path Location Type
Unreachable catch block for PRUDPPacketHandlerException. This exception is never thrown from the try statement body PRUDPPacketHandlerImpl.java /AZ-SVN/azureus2/src/com/aelitis/net/udp/uc/impl line 1373 Java Problem

ghostfucker
07.04.13, 18:14
well, there could be hundreds of reasons...e.g. did you change the compliance levels?

i know the turorial doesn't say anything about compiler levels. it's because such tutorials assume some prior knowledge. starting with java/eclipse out of nowhere isn't the way you should go...

crazycks
07.04.13, 20:48
y es i know that it's hard for a noob to use eclipse in first time in way of torrent compilation! but with perseverance and your help..i hope i will be able to compile!

what do you mean by compliance/compiler/levels and his change?

insane
08.04.13, 02:57
can anyone help me with client spoof, on a mac, im running on 10.8.3

fakeup
08.04.13, 18:23
@anon
Regarding Perfect spoof, I always used RM the one in mR clicked on reader and copied UT(..) thing. Is it OK ? I'm asking cause I can see digitalDJ talks about something else here http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachments/f41/13884d1360779686-vuze-extreme-mod-sb-innovation-4-8-1-3_b15-beta-perfectspoof2_docs.zip

Here's what I always have

http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/3513/pspoof.jpg

Do you think I'm doing something wrong here ?

anon
08.04.13, 18:30
The mod is capable of randomly generating proper uTorrent peer_ids by itself. You don't really need the custom ID function, but it's still available.

fakeup
08.04.13, 18:59
@anon
so you're saying I should always have "Read ID from file" ticked and not bother with pasting that hash ? I think some previous versions of shumod/vem required pasting that hash, don't remember though.

What is that tutorial by digital all about if mod is capable of generating peer_ids ?

ghostfucker
09.04.13, 01:19
the tutorial doesn't say anything about custom id's. it's about creating own client files for the perfect spoof 2.0.

you're using an older vuze, which require a custom id for utorrent emulation. the newer one can do this on its own.

guys...read the fucking changelog.

perfect spoof 2.0 is available for more than one year.

anon
09.04.13, 01:49
I'm partly to blame. I haven't updated my VEM tutorial in ages, and it still says typing a custom ID is mandatory. Should make an update acknowledging all the changes since then.

fakeup
09.04.13, 13:38
@anon @ghostfucker

I didn't mean to sound ungrateful but the tut here http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachments/f41/13884d1360779686-vuze-extreme-mod-sb-innovation-4-8-1-3_b15-beta-perfectspoof2_docs.zip got me lost and evoked some questions.

Like why is it only ut 1.5.0 / 1.6.1 and 3.1.0 mentioned in the "VEM_PS2_Gui" picture ? Does this mean 2.2.1 is not available anymore ?

Also as far as "File format" pic goes how do I create that file ? I understand it's how I create a spoof. I open notepad and save file as it's shown on the pic but what do I actually put there in that file ? I'm really confused here.

Sorry for all this noob questions but I found older vems easier to spoof and would really appreciate it if someone be so kind as to explain this all to me step by step.

anon
09.04.13, 15:44
@anon @ghostfucker

I didn't mean to sound ungrateful but the tut here http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachments/f41/13884d1360779686-vuze-extreme-mod-sb-innovation-4-8-1-3_b15-beta-perfectspoof2_docs.zip got me lost and evoked some questions.

By reading that thoroughly, you can make Vuze spoof any version of any client. I would think the documentation explains things pretty well, although some concepts may not be familiar if you haven't tinkered with the BT protocol before (AZMP? Reserved bytes?). VEM has columns that allow you to see the values for this obscure stuff in the peerlist. If you have any specific questions, you can ask here.

Oh, and we also have a very nice program (http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=28244) if you don't want to use Notepad.

fakeup
09.04.13, 16:45
(AZMP? Reserved bytes? Never heard of it, why should I if I only used older version of vem. Using memory reader was all it took to have it running.

So what do I do with this Vuze Client file maker v0.5 ? I click on it and do what ?

The tut doesn't clearly say how to create a client files. I've got 2 files , Sample client and Schema. What do i do with them ?

crazycks
10.04.13, 07:33
Hi,

when i build the project, i ahve this bellow error

Description Resource Path Location Type
Unreachable catch block for PRUDPPacketHandlerException. This exception is never thrown from the try statement body PRUDPPacketHandlerImpl.java /AZ-SVN32/azureus2/src/com/aelitis/net/udp/uc/impl line 1373 Java Problem

i don't know why!
have you got some idea?

thanks for you help
best regards

Lucius
10.04.13, 09:43
@fakeup

AZMP? Reserved bytes?
Never heard of it

that's some of technical terms which the normal user normally doesn't hear them at all :) but it's really easy to make client files to VEM but it needs some study .

AZMP : Azureus message protocol .. that's some protocol that Vuze uses .
Reserved bytes : that's some bytes that your client sends to other peers and it's so important to know when making client files (can be sniffed easily )

here's how to sniff the reserved bytes using smartsniff
1. open smartsniff and the client that you need to sniff the reserved bytes of .
2. Add any test torrent (public one) and stop it if it start automatically .
3. from smartsniff start capturing the packets .
4. start your torrent in the client .
5. check the captured packets until you find any packet with ".Bittorrent protocol" text at the start ..
look at the hex text you will find "13 42 69 74 54 6f 72 72 65 6e 74 20 70 72 6f 74 6f 63 6f 6c" that's fixed text and you will find it every time you sniffs this packet , right after that text you will find your 8 reserved bytes ( .

for example (uTorrent 1.6.1)
that's what I got when I captured the packets ..
13 42 69 74 54 6f 72 72 65 6e 74 20 70 72 6f 74 6f 63 6f 6c 00 00 00 00 00 10 00 00 37 7B EE DC (and continued)

I hope you got it man .

dedomedooo
16.04.13, 22:41
It didn't work for me I use fake upload speed mode it's only work when I am seeding but when I am downloading it didn't work the fake upload stay 0/B

mat
18.04.13, 16:25
this vuze mode works with mac osx mountain lion? cause I only have*.exe extensions to copy :(

lil-fella
29.04.13, 18:56
will there be a updated 'Vuze Extreme Mod by SB-Innovation'
v4.9.0.0 or v4.9.0.1 beta or later version when it comes

CoreCore
30.04.13, 16:46
just change the Vuze spoof to v4.9.0.0 (if your not using perfect). You will get an update when they have time.

lil-fella
03.05.13, 21:03
when i try and change my Vuze spoof to v4.9.0.0 there is only v2.5.0.4 to choose from
how would i get it to show v4.9.0.0

anon
03.05.13, 21:33
Make a client file for 4.9.0.0, or just use Shu's spoof...

Rebound
09.05.13, 18:34
DDJ published the new 5.0 stable vuze extreme mod. :)

fakeup
09.11.14, 12:35
@fakeup
AZMP : Azureus message protocol .. that's some protocol that Vuze uses .
Reserved bytes : that's some bytes that your client sends to other peers and it's so important to know when making client files (can be sniffed easily ) Isn't there any easier way? I'm wondering if it's possible to create new client using already existing client file. Let's say I wanted to edit ut 1.5.0 .client file and substitute ut 1.5.0 prefix with -UT3320-_v prefix as well as put something like "%x2%8b%b9%kk%y4Y%2y%ko6" instead of 20. Would that work ?