PDA

View Full Version : Who is your favorite Football Player ?

InvitePlz
01.02.13, 04:33
Hei folks, why don't we share our fav football players as well ?

Mine in Lionel Messi

bernardosgr
01.02.13, 04:46
Well, I would advise you to create another thread for each sport there is, the more the merrier

BTW mine is Pirlo

anon
01.02.13, 04:48
Well, I would advise you to create another thread for each sport there is, the more the merrier

:lol:

So true.

InvitePlz
01.02.13, 06:08

BTW mine is Pirlo

:lol:
So true.

Even If I do that, I can't reach your Post count though Anon...29,197 !!!

bernardosgr
01.02.13, 06:21
lol, anon has years and years of favorite sports player polls

anon
01.02.13, 14:35
Yes, and multiple iterations of "rate that ass" threads :lol:

bernardosgr
01.02.13, 15:35
Yes, and multiple iterations of "rate that ass" threads :lol:

LOOOOOOOOOL, there should be an apropriate section for asses and titties in the forum

merlotte
07.02.13, 18:41
I am a Manchester United fan and this is my opinion.:klatsch_3:

Rooney: goal-wise decent efficiency, at times a fairly inconsistent performer, however, good touch and technique, good finisher sometimes, frustrating to watch him miss chances at other times, he puts in major amounts of effort (he's basically everywhere on the pitch), his passing and vision are second to none, he aids the defence.
Wayne's game has transformed drastically I would say after 2007-2008. He has lost a lot of that raw, yet pure flair and element of surprise (although he still shows glimpses of that), but he has become a more team-oriented, cerebral and, overall, a more beneficial player for United.

I'm more comfortable with RVP up front than with Rooney. He can get a lot more goals than Wayne. However, Rooney contributes a lot more to the team overall, he gets a good amount of goals, also loads of assists and is active both in defence and build-up and, when in form, he is absolutely unstoppable. He can be a bit inconsistent, and can waste away good chances at times but, in my book, his overall presence in the game and evolution make him a better player than Robin.

Rooney vs RVP. Hmm, hard decision. IMO, I would say that RVP is the better striker, but Rooney is the better player.

TvFan
12.02.13, 12:06
i like FCB and Manchester United and Messi . rooney

Adoptor
12.09.13, 21:37
Rooney & Messi

feer
26.12.13, 22:47
i like FCB and Messi

ozymandis
21.10.14, 16:48
Miroslav Klose and Louis Suarez (even if he bites he still is a great player in my opinion)

zizo22
25.12.14, 11:51
cristiano ronaldo one the best player, the last tow years was the best.

salahef
23.06.18, 13:25
MO salah deserve to win player award for the best player in the world one time at least