PDA

View Full Version : waffles cheating

maniak
19.03.08, 20:23
Please tell me some experiences of cheating on waffles.fm

cRiKz_sB
19.03.08, 22:47
i heard they got (nearly) the same ANTI-CHEAT like Oink but im not sure about this...
at oink i could cheat very easy with azureus shu mod ( fake upload with 60-90 kbs)
So i think you can cheat at waffles ,too if they dont updated ther anti cheat...

Rebound
20.03.08, 14:46
No, waffles havenīt the same anti-cheat scripts like oink. Waffles only can detect multis (x10, x100) and the RatioMaster. You can cheat with the Shu Mod with higher Fake upload speeds as on oink. :smile:

regards

Rebound

maniak
20.03.08, 15:29
oks ill try it... i hope they dont ban me

thanks

1 question more: have you cheated on torrents with leechers or without leechers

xarda
23.03.08, 03:45
Always with leechers and I always look for a lot fo leechers/seeders. Incase a user looks and sees youve uploaded 1-5 gb when only 8 seeders and 0 leechers (music usually being (80-100mb)) they'll get suspecious. Especially on waffles its hard to get a good ratio there cuz either people dont d/l the file or maybe 1-2 people will get it and u get + 160mb :/. Never use RM or try n cheat there..I dont even know how people could d/l that much to even think of cheating there.

cutthroat1855
15.04.08, 08:08
i always use ratiomaster with waffles with no proplem just on very low speeds like 20-30
never been caught and i cheated today

zatoicchi
16.04.08, 04:02
i always use ratiomaster with waffles with no proplem just on very low speeds like 20-30
never been caught and i cheated today

as far as i know if you use Rm there it's auto banned not unless they change their cheating script but i highly doubt it

blume
17.04.08, 14:28
you are right. using rm will get you autobanned

czullo
19.04.08, 15:19
i`ve done over 25GB using Shu on waffles ;)

abcabc
19.04.08, 16:13
With waffles you can't use RM. Only Shumod works there.

shahjinn
20.04.08, 00:22
Problem in waffles.fm is the peers are less so pretty hard to cheat with RM and they have auto scripts loaded towards tracker so no point in using RM better shu mod is good to use i agree with abcabc :smile:

yalarims
01.05.08, 02:11
i`ve done over 25GB using Shu on waffles ;)

what is the shu settings on waffles?

Bayernfan
14.05.08, 09:53

You have to try that for yourself...what works for someone else doesn't always work for you.

Ultraviolet
14.05.08, 10:02
Like shahjinn said the problem with Waffles is, that there is a low number of leechers. On most files zero.
So you have to cheat on some popular files and adjust your fake upload to the speeds of the other seeders.
Takes some patience, but even with let's say 2-3 files with low fake upload you can score some GB in a day... ;)

PS: A lot of the music is also available on other trackers, which have very low antic-cheating protection. So you should get the "usual" stuff there and only the rare on Waffles. ;)

czullo
14.05.08, 10:12

best magicans dont tell yours tricks to the public ;)

zatoicchi
14.05.08, 11:34
i tried GT, multi,and stealth mode there on waffles auto banned.

rufus0815
01.07.08, 01:21
yeah i kind of want to reactivate this thread a little bit...

I recently got an account on waffles (finally!). First I tried to make upload the normal way (this is what I try on every tracker first. If I have no problems with that there's no reason why I should risk cheating)
But it is just REALLY hard. I get something about 200MB Upload, if I had luck and leeched a "good" torrent. Absolutely hopeless. How the heck should I reach the power user status Oo

So cheating it shall be...
I don't like Shu very much. So are there other working mods?

anon
01.07.08, 01:31
So cheating it shall be...
I don't like Shu very much. So are there other working mods?

you could use uT upload multiplicator mods, but your uploaded amount will always end in 0 or 00 and waffles has good anticheat scripts.

so if you don't like azureus or your computer can't run it well, use the faze mod 0.1 public beta. it has an undetectable Upload multi and 100% working bittornado and lh-abc client spoofs :top:

if you need to completely fake upload (not increasing your real one) you can also use ratiomaster

SealLion
01.07.08, 02:30
i tried GT, multi,and stealth mode there on waffles auto banned.

Is this greedytorrent that your talking about??

That works great on just about every tracker.

I should also point out that I did try greedytorrent on What.CD once, ....I forgot that I was seeding to that place as well. I didn't get caught. I think that I used 3X upload amount and it was only about 1-2 leechers on that particular torrent.

zatoicchi
01.07.08, 03:33
s this greedytorrent that your talking about??

yes its greedy torrents that i used there but got banned there using it.. instant banned if you are using greedy torrents and was not banned that more luck to you...

anon
01.07.08, 18:28
yes its greedy torrents that i used there but got banned there using it..

what were your settings?

my guess is that multiplicating upload reasonably would be the best way to stay undetected, but every tracker is a world :smile:

zatoicchi
01.07.08, 19:46
what were your settings?

my settings was set a 1:1 ratio but it dont matter because as far as i know they can detect GT client ..it was the first time i use it a waffles and instant banned ..been banned a waffles 4x now. i used RM, utorrent mod 2x and GT =instant banned...only clients that works there are faze and shu.

xarda
01.07.08, 22:35
lol zat... ive only used shu i usually go 2:1 ul-dl..and at a decent speed (never been banned there) *knocks on wood* but because im really careful im really far away from PU status. :(

zatoicchi
02.07.08, 04:05
ol zat... ive only used shu i usually go 2:1 ul-dl..and at a decent speed (never been banned there) *knocks on wood* but because im really careful im really far away from PU status. :(

got another account there and i don used those clients there anymore..and im happy to say that been a member for 5 weeks now with a power user status. but im still crossing my fingers:wink:

SealLion
04.07.08, 02:29
got another account there and i don used those clients there anymore..and im happy to say that been a member for 5 weeks now with a power user status. but im still crossing my fingers:wink:

I'd say someone's pretty lucky. And you say that you've had an account there 4X before??!!:rolling_eyes:

WOW:rolling_eyes:

LUcky you.

Well. Hopefully. I won't get banned in continuing to use greedytorrent. I Like that piece of software. It works good. Did I mention that I"ve tried it...for only a short amount of time on What.CD??. ...for a short amount of time, that is.

I didn't get banned either.

I think that its pretty obvious that what works for one, may not necessarily work for another, yes??

Amright??

I know what it is.....I have an association with someone HIGH up in the ranks of the Illuminatti!!!:biggrin::biggrin:

It helps to have pple in high places. Yes??

zatoicchi
04.07.08, 04:33
I"ve tried it...for only a short amount of time on What.CD??

very easy to cheat there you can practically used any clients you want and as for waffles i have been unlucky there with any clients except for shu mod

SealLion
04.07.08, 14:29
Zat: are you telling me that one can cheat on WHAT.CD using either utraitor, GT ,etc...etc.. and run off with a nice big fat ratio??

I was always under the impression that thier anti-cheat scripts are similiar to the former OINK??

Rebound
04.07.08, 14:32
Zat: are you telling me that one can cheat on WHAT.CD using either utraitor, GT ,etc...etc.. and run off with a nice big fat ratio??

Yes. The simplest way is to use the "Pimp my Ratio" and cheat 50 GB in 10 seconds. :biggrin:

Very funny that this is working on a tracker with above 40.000 users.

best regards

Rebound

shoulder
04.07.08, 23:40
Yeah, it's really easy to cheat on what.
I wonder why they don't improve their scripts.

capito
05.07.08, 05:15
Yeah, it's really easy to cheat on what.
ok, then.
i wanna be PU, but i only have 2 gb up (all during the freelech).
any advices of how to proceed?

+, in the german forum i saw a level list regarding of the difficulty of cheating.
but there were some trackers missing like TL.
could it be done a list like that over here?
i mean, we have the "cheating experiences" thread, but a list would be better.
:smile:

shoulder
05.07.08, 10:36
Just use RM and cheat on a torrent with some leechers.
I tried speeds up to 800KB/s but because Rebound is saying that even the Pimp is working there I guess the uploadspeed doesn't care.
But for Power User you have to upload (not seed) at least one torrent.

I think you mean TorrentLeech by TL?
It's in the list, it's a level 5 tracker.

capito
05.07.08, 12:23
i already have. :wink:
really? didn't see it. :confused2:
i'll check it again.

a noob question. if they change their scripts and i have pimped(?) my ratio. will they notice it? or the script will just work for the traffic after the update?

shoulder
05.07.08, 12:26
I'm pretty sure they won't detect it, but I'm not 100% sure.
For example if you have stolen something in a market before they installed cameras then you aren't on the tapes. :biggrin:

capito
05.07.08, 12:36
you're very very right. :biggrin:
i said it was a noob question.
i check the list again and it was there. i was looking for TL not torrentleech.
but there's a lot of trackers missing there too.
does it mean that -their scripts are so bad/no scripts at all- that they don't even deserve to be in that list?

shoulder
05.07.08, 12:39
No, I think they aren't tested that good to be listed.
Level 1 tracker haven't got any scripts

zatoicchi
06.07.08, 13:32
i was looking for TL not torrentleech

now im really curious if TL is not TorrentLeech to you:confused2:, then what does it stand for.
what.cd i believe have never upgraded their cheating scripts, very easy to cheat there..

capito
07.07.08, 00:52
what i meant is that i was looking "TL", not "torrentleech". (as names, nicknames for the same tracker.. :frown:)
my bad.
yeah, i will cheat at what now, but i'm not gonna pimp my ratio. :smile:
"pimp" is for lucky guys who don't get caught.
:baeh:

xarda
10.07.08, 00:46
I tried RM ..id click start ..but it wouldnt go through :/ ..i tried utor/az..for what

anon
10.07.08, 00:52
but it wouldnt go through :/

what do you mean with that?

xarda
10.07.08, 03:39
Id put in the torrent --> select xxx.xxkb/s upload (i tried azur/utorrent) spoof ..then I'd click the start button..and it would start for 1 sec then just stop. I didn't get the "this client is banned message".

zatoicchi
10.07.08, 10:55
it would start for 1 sec then just stop

can you still sign on to music vid or are you still connected to the tracker?

on music vids it's best that everyone uses shu mod there and other clients i would not even try it there..

capito
10.07.08, 11:50
he/she was talking about what, i think.
btw, i cheated with shu there and it went smoothly. :smile:
(and now i'm talking about both)

anon
10.07.08, 13:20
Id put in the torrent --> select xxx.xxkb/s upload (i tried azur/utorrent) spoof ..then I'd click the start button..and it would start for 1 sec then just stop.

that's odd. try deleting your

%appdata%\.BitTornado
folder, then re-configure faze and load the same torrent.

i didn't understand what you mean with

(i tried azur/utorrent) spoof
... have you tested the same torrent with those clients? the public version doesn't have azureus or utorrent client spoofs...