PDA

View Full Version : Help(Cheating) with different high level trackers

ratio_freak
19.03.08, 14:20
Hey i have got into a few high level trackers and wanted to know if it would be safe to cheat on them if RM if possible and if not with what would it be possible with because i know of 3 trackers which have anti-RM scripts that is HDbits.org,Waffles and ScT...i have utorrent and use that for downloading and uploading. I was looking for something like RM which doesn't require actual downloading or uploading to cheat rather than a multiple uploader(like 2x,8x,10x,20x,etc...).Any other program like RM, but which has not been banned or a program like RM for which trackers don't have anti-cheat scripts against them?And i have a system with very little ram so i don't think i can use Azureus, but maybe if really needed. I have heard a lot about shumod, but i have no idea what it is and how do i use it what exactly do we have to do and stuff, so if someone could post pics and a nice big guide on what is shumod and how to use it and stuff it would be nice. The trackers i want info to cheat on are:
1)TranceRoute(TR)
2)iPlay
3)Waffles
4)HDbits.org

And what is the BEST cheating method out there at the moment?
btw for those who don't know RM= RatioMaster :D

Thanks a lot in advance.You guys are great! :)

zatoicchi
20.03.08, 04:06
just to let you know now waffles is practically uncheatable..you will be instant banned there..the only thing the works there is shu mod but if use smartly shu mod is practically undetectable if use wisely

ratio_freak
20.03.08, 18:58
Can u answer the other questions for me? and tell me more bout the shu mod?

Rebound
20.03.08, 19:05
Can u answer the other questions for me? and tell me more bout the shu mod?

The once way to learn more about the Shu mod is test it yourself!!!

The shu mod is the best cheat client, with the most settings. Itīs undetectable on all trackers. Here you can look the settings:

http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=452

regards

Rebound

ratio_freak
21.03.08, 04:20
Thanks ill give it a try :)

possible to cheat on TR and iPlay with RatioMaster?

crom_doner
23.03.08, 16:29
What about TL? is it possible there?

ratio_freak
24.03.08, 15:56
Yeah until a couple of months ago when i tried it was working :D

CakeMix
04.04.08, 02:29
yeah you still can on TL

supermarrioh
04.04.08, 09:56
And on Iplay? With the RM?
I know that multis and the shu(with client spoof) work perfectly.

OverlordQ
04.04.08, 23:10
works on waffles and hdbits, my only problem came with a few releases ago when shu added that shit that deleted all your torrents and killed your azureus. Got the banstick cuz of ratio not getting detected.

Bayernfan
08.04.08, 14:31
You can cheat on every tracker with Shu-mod. No matter what level or scripts they use.

Just a question of not being too greedy and watching what torrents you cheat on.

:smile:

Oscar
18.04.08, 14:03
ive u/l 200+ Gigs to TL...

Options
10.07.08, 03:45
ive u/l 200+ Gigs to TL...

what r u using ? RM or shu mod?

Aurion
10.07.08, 07:41
guys just get your peace & use Shu Mod since its perfectly Moded to stay behind Trackers undetectable on every tracker system,forget about that RM since it wont be that accurate in terms of cheating/fake seeding so as long as the Shu Mod is still offered for free,go grab it & NJoy ratio pimping :biggrin:

Options
10.07.08, 08:05
thanks man for the suggestion
I am new to this forum

I find it hard to buffer my ratio at BCG that is why i seek for some tools like shu mod..
Can you provide link where i can download Azureus which work with the shu mod?
and which one is the recent updated shu mod?

i went to the site and i can only find Vuze. there is no longer azureus

thanks again m8

zatoicchi
10.07.08, 10:41
buffer my ratio at BCG

you can actually use any utorrent mod there ,,i use it and it works..been using it at BCG and i have a account there still

Options
10.07.08, 11:19
Utorrent mod?
where can i find it?. i browse and i only find shu mod and Ratiomaster

Can u provide link?

zatoicchi
10.07.08, 11:30
Can you provide link where i can download Azureus which work with the shu mod?

you can find it here in this forums

http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=4226

Options
10.07.08, 11:33
Thanks man..Gonna try Shu mod..

What is Utorrent Mod ? and what is Faze Mod?

zatoicchi
10.07.08, 12:38

all your answers are located in this forum..do a search

anon
10.07.08, 13:13

utorrent mod = modified uT clients that change the parameters reported to the tracker (for example your upload). each mod has been built for use in different situations each.

faze mod = the next generation of bittorrent clients :biggrin: will have every feature the shu mod/SB Hack has now, but using less CPU and just 1/10th of the amount of ram the hacked azureus uses :smile:

Options
10.07.08, 17:15
using less CPU and just 1/10th of the amount of ram the hacked azureus uses :smile:

the hacked azureus refers to Shu mod right?

then i am gonna use Faze mod since it's only uses small amount of ram because i heard that Shu mod and Faze mod are the "safest"...
but Faze mod uses that small ram then i am gonna go with it

and one question, are the utorrent mod and Utraitor the same? just diff names right??

thanks guys for the feedback

anon
10.07.08, 18:28
the hacked azureus refers to Shu mod right?

yes

then i am gonna use Faze mod since it's only uses small amount of ram because i heard that Shu mod and Faze mod are the "safest"...
but Faze mod uses that small ram then i am gonna go with it

the faze mod uses less ram but you can't completely fake upload, just multiply your real one. the shu mod can fake upload even with "no upload" enabled

and one question, are the utorrent mod and Utraitor the same? just diff names right??

"utorrent mod" can be any uT mod, or rarely the SBI expansion leecherpack. uTraitor is an utorrent mod itself. it's just the modifications that matter, just look at the thread and choose the mod that's best for your situation :top:

Options
10.07.08, 18:46
by multiplying means that it multiply my upload of the torrent that i seed? or multiply the upload on my account which i have uploaded?

Rebound
10.07.08, 18:54
No, multiply your current upload speed of each torrent. :wink:

Profil changes on the tracker are impossible. :smile:

regards

Rebound

shoulder
10.07.08, 18:55
It multiply your uploadspeed.

For example you're sending 200KB/s uploadspeed to the tracker although your real uploadspeed is only 20KB/s.

Edit:// Too late, Rebound was faster ^^

Options
11.07.08, 03:27
thanks guys.

and what about Fakeup? i read the description on Utorrent Mod but i cant seem to understand it.

In uT mod description. I read these. and Here is my understanding. If there is misunderstanding, Hope to hear feedback from you guys :)

-No Complete:
There is no complete report to the Tracker.
There is no entry in the snatchliste.
(this means it report to the trackers that i havent downloaded all the files, only part of the torrents, is that right?. and what is snatchliste?)

-Report Seeder:
You are shown as a seeder directly.
Your download isn't rated on the tracker.
(this means they report me as a seeders when in fact i am downloading, right?.
and does the amount of gig i download counted as uploaded or not counted at all?)

-NoReport-Seeder:
You Upload and you download aren't rated on the Tracker.
You are shown as a seeder.
(this means i am a seeders even though i am downloading torrents and
my upload and download wont be counted at all, right?)

-NoReport-Tracker:
There are no active Torrents shown in you profile.
unfortunately doesn't work on every Tracker.
(my upload and downloaded aren't rated = UP and DL are not counted by trackers..
so the amount of UP and DL wont change at all even if i download. is it right?)

-Fakeup:
There is a 8 , a 5 or a 2 in front of you upload.
Thats why you sould set a limit to 9KB/s.
(i dunt understand this at all)

-Multi:
Your upload is multiply with 10 or 100.
My recommendation is to set you upload between 1 and 6 KB/s.
(asa you guys have explainde, now i understand.. so if i set my speed to 6kb/s that means i am uploading at 600 kb/s speeds. is that right?)

Rebound
11.07.08, 13:31
-No Complete:
(this means it report to the trackers that i havent downloaded all the files, only part of the torrents, is that right?. and what is snatchliste?)

This means that no "done" status where send to the tracker. The tracker donīt know that you have finished the download if the torrent.

-Report Seeder:
(this means they report me as a seeders when in fact i am downloading, right?.
and does the amount of gig i download counted as uploaded or not counted at all?)

Only your real upload is counted, thatīs all.

-NoReport-Seeder:
You are shown as a seeder.
(this means i am a seeders even though i am downloading torrents and
my upload and download wont be counted at all, right?)

Yes, right.

-NoReport-Tracker:
There are no active Torrents shown in you profile.
unfortunately doesn't work on every Tracker.
(my upload and downloaded aren't rated = UP and DL are not counted by trackers..
so the amount of UP and DL wont change at all even if i download. is it right?)

Yes, right and itīs not active torrent shown in your profil, itīs a bit like ghostleeching.

-Fakeup:
There is a 8 , a 5 or a 2 in front of you upload.
Thats why you sould set a limit to 9KB/s.
(i dunt understand this at all)

For example. If your real upload is 10 kbits. To the tracker is sending 810 kbits. If you use the 5x fakeupload to the tracker is sending 510 kbits, etc.

-Multi:
Your upload is multiply with 10 or 100.
My recommendation is to set you upload between 1 and 6 KB/s.
(asa you guys have explainde, now i understand.. so if i set my speed to 6kb/s that means i am uploading at 600 kb/s speeds. is that right?)

Yes, right.

best regards

Rebound

Options
11.07.08, 19:09
so this means noreport-seeder and noreport-tracker are the same
the only difference between these two are Noreport-seeder shows you as a seeder whereas Noreport-trackers does not show anything (neither seeder nor leecher) Right?

and also I find it strange about NoComplete_Report-Seeder.exe
Because nocomplete means it does not report as "Done" when in fact its done. and Report-seeder means it reports you as seeder.
then How can u be a seeder when you download is not done ?? isn't it suspicious? the staff may be suspicious if u do this

anon
11.07.08, 20:11
then How can u be a seeder when you download is not done ??

you could have downloaded the release somewhere else and have used the "skip hash check" trick in uT for instaseeding :biggrin: therefore you'd be a seeder but without having sent this specific tracker the completed flag because you had already finished the download somewhere else :top:

SealLion
12.07.08, 01:50
just to let you know now waffles is practically uncheatable..you will be instant banned there..the only thing the works there is shu mod but if use smartly shu mod is practically undetectable if use wisely

Sorry, Zat. I disagree with you. I can attest to the fact that GreeeyTorrent also works. This I know cuz I use it there all the time. In fact, at this very moment and since the time I've been using it there {approx 6 months now}, not once have I been caught.

Options
12.07.08, 04:46
mmm..actually i am still confused about these..i understand all except for the Noreport and Report seeder..

So you mean i download it from a tracker (let's say Torrent damage) and i seed it to TorrentLeech and Torrent damage. so what shows on TD and and What shows on TL?

anyway, Which one do you recommend to use for safety?

I want to use NoComplete_Fakeup-5x.exe or NoComplete_Report-Seeder_Fakeup-5x.exe. is it safe?
and i still dont know the differen b/w NoComplete and NoComplete_Report-Seeder

Hope someone explain this . thanks

zatoicchi
12.07.08, 05:03
Sorry, Zat. I disagree with you

no problem, if it works for you there using GT im glad for you..maybe im just unlucky using it there..happy torrenting

best regards

SealLion
12.07.08, 06:20
No problem at all buddy.

What works for some, may not work for all, yes??

Sorry for the short spam 'options'.

zatoicchi
12.07.08, 06:58
I want to use NoComplete_Fakeup-5x.exe or NoComplete_Report-Seeder_Fakeup-5x.exe. is it safe?

both of this clients works well on TD and TL but you still have to use it wisely. pick torrent with lots of seeder and leechers

i still dont know the differen b/w NoComplete and NoComplete_Report-Seeder

no complete means that There is no complete report to the Tracker and there is no entry in the snatch list

NoComplete_Report-Seeder- you are shown as a seeder..and that you that whatever your uploading and downloading it's not reported on the tracker..

hope that helps..

Regards

Options
12.07.08, 07:57
What about NoComplete_Report-Seeder_Fakeup?

if NoComplete_Report-Seeder- you are shown as a seeder..and that you that whatever your uploading and downloading it's not reported on the tracker..
then it will be useless to use NoComplete_Report-Seeder_Fakeup because UP and DL are not counted.

maniak
13.07.08, 22:44
only use shu mod wisely its my recomendation-----

anon
13.07.08, 22:55
if NoComplete_Report-Seeder- you are shown as a seeder..and that you that whatever your uploading and downloading it's not reported on the tracker..

no, that's no report. NoComplete_Report-Seeder won't send the "completed" flag to the tracker (first half of the name) and will report you as a seeder (second half), without sending your download but yes your upload. here's the original explanation:

Explanation:

-No Complete:

-Report Seeder:

jolas
17.07.08, 03:13
dude!!! i have 200 g buffer in blackats 120g buffer in tl 220 in revtt, whatcd tranceroute, czone, etc... whit RM i never used shu but know i have to!!!!!!! hehehehehe ARGHHHHHHHHH Fuc* anyway we are all pirates right?!??!

pm if u need help.
u have also rm forum.

CindyVer
02.08.08, 17:16
Everybody uses what he sees fit. I have never used RM anywhere and don't plan to, because the tools I am using right now are not detectable on any tracker, whereas RM is detectable on some.

It's just a question of limiting the possibilities to get caught. And buffering the accounts mentioned by jolas is peice of cake. At trackers like TL & RevTT and the likes you can easily build a TB-buffer. At other trackers it is a lot harder and requires more skill and being a lot more cautious.

Aurion
06.08.08, 21:13
At other trackers it is a lot harder and requires more skill and being a lot more cautious.

hmm,yeah u got a point here,still cheating there is kinda easy in terms of a buffer LOL but on the other hand with a simple study of the tracker u can manage to build ur decent ratio in just no time

zatoicchi
07.08.08, 12:31
I have never used RM anywhere and don't plan to

sometimes Rm comes in handy especially on some trackers ..you can also build up a good ratio with Rm using it to flash upload/

a2b
04.11.08, 08:24
i would use shu mod and keep the settings low. if you are greedy with the settings it will probably detect you.

Tinkle
14.12.08, 08:57
i have used both RM and shu mod
shu mod is advised if u cheat on high level trackers and yes most importantly u wanna cheat by playing safe
RM is equally good bt it isnt tht reliable though it can help u for boosting uploads bt sumtimes if done in excess or if without luck u may get caught
so play it smartly use RM in sites like TB TD TL etc
when it comes to big giants like what.cd ntorrents.net GFTracker prefer to use shu mod
and most important using shu mod u actually learn to cheat realy with sumthinkng about wht u want and wht u dont

which is quiet sumthing appreciable rather than just cheating like lay man shu mod gives little extra edge:biggrin:

anon
14.12.08, 20:39
RM is equally good bt it isnt tht reliable though it can help u for boosting uploads bt sumtimes if done in excess or if without luck u may get caught
so play it smartly use RM in sites like TB TD TL etc

Some higher level trackers also have custom scripts to detect and ban the RatioMaster regardless of your settings. It's definitely not recommendable to use it at higher level trackers.

Aurion
19.12.08, 06:52
Exactly,as I always said (lol I got bored repeating that :P) go with the best & only the best...Shu mod is your definite 100% guaranteed solution for all times everywhere & anywhere...

badazz
14.10.09, 06:51
should i switch from ratio master to that one then

anon
14.10.09, 11:32
You should read this first:
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=9064