PDA

View Full Version : Cheating on MySpleen

Decipher
08.09.12, 00:30
Hi.

Is there anyone with cheating experience on Myspleen? I could use some help/pointers.

Master Razor
08.09.12, 00:40
WM with speeds of 1.5~2MB works fine but choose torrents wisely.

Decipher
08.09.12, 00:48
WM with speeds of 1.5~2MB works fine but choose torrents wisely.

Which types of torrents should one be targeting?

Also, would it be possible and (somewhat) safe/wise to use Vuze Extreme Mod on this tracker?

anon
08.09.12, 01:15
Also, would it be possible and (somewhat) safe/wise to use Vuze Extreme Mod on this tracker?

VEM is safe everywhere. It's how you use it that matters.

Master Razor
08.09.12, 01:17
Which types of torrents should one be targeting?
Avoid packs if you can. Try to get the newest torrents with the most leechers. Avoid, for example, torrents with 1 or 2 seeders and 40 leechers (common sense).

The safest way is to use the memory reader and a client emulation that is widely used (utorrent for example). Using vuze as emulation would probably conjure up suspicion. You need to check the site for supported torrent clients in order to use vuze or any other cheating program.

Decipher
08.09.12, 11:50
VEM is safe everywhere. It's how you use it that matters.

Good to know.

I've been reading the forum for quite some time. Aside from the tips Master Razor has provided me with, I haven't really been able to find any specific pointers on how to "deal" with MySpleen. Perhaps some other members could share their experiences on this particular tracker?