PDA

View Full Version : programming section

The Shutter
20.08.12, 05:07
i'm suggesting a section for sharing programming experience , codes , books , tutorials ... no warez linking will be done in the section , just names to help others start .

Mihai
20.08.12, 11:45
Would be fun I guess. I'd like to see that here too.

Instab
20.08.12, 18:43
sure that's a nice idea. voila Programming (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f268/) :D

anon
20.08.12, 18:44
I don't see many threads about programming now, do you think people would be more interested with a dedicated subforum?

Gapo
20.08.12, 19:20
Perhaps it might be able to interest people by taking such an initiative. There ought to be some essential tutorials, i.e. the basics. Otherwise it'll be flooded with such questions I would presume.

The Shutter
20.08.12, 22:32
I don't see many threads about programming now, do you think people would be more interested with a dedicated subforum?

you're right , a large proportion of users doesn't care about how stuff works , but still there's a % of users who like to learn about programming.

Perhaps it might be able to interest people by taking such an initiative. There ought to be some essential tutorials, i.e. the basics. Otherwise it'll be flooded with such questions I would presume.

questions are inevitable since failure is part of the process of learning , but i'll add tutorials as much as i can , i've got almost 2 years experience in programming so i'm still learning .:top: